Entertainment for the Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers

"Get out! Joe, get your little dick out of here!" shouted Victoria. Her look was pure evil. Joe and I started to walk towards the back of the house to retrieve our clothes. "Your clothes are on the front yard. Now just leave." instructed Victoria.

Joe and I turned and walked towards the front door. The ladies watched our bare asses as we walked away, still yelling degrading remarks at us. Our asses were still red from the spankings and there was a hand print on my left ass cheek. We walked outside and got dressed. Neither of us said a word. How could we go to work on Monday knowing that our coworkers just saw us naked and hard? They watched us get spanked, fingered, and jerked off. And Joe's assistant spanked him, milked him and wiped his cum on his face. How can he go into the office and manage her after she just humiliated her boss in front of other office staff? She will always have control and power over him. We got dressed and left with barely saying a word to each other.

If Saturday was the worst day of my life, Monday was the second worst. Everyone woman in my company saw the pictures of me. They saw the video of me licking a woman's foot with my ass being played with and fingered. Every time I walked into the room, people would stop talking and gawk at me. Or worse, they would giggle. I watched as groups were viewing the videos and laughing. I would see people in the office hallways, and then hearing them bust out laughing after they pass me. There was nothing I could do as Victoria's father was the CEO.

Joe appeared to have it worse at his office. All the women at his office were there and saw everything happen to Joe in person. He couldn't look any of them in the eye. He was constantly talked about and made fun of. Apparently someone made several 8 x 10 prints of Joe standing there with an erection and hung them on the inside stall doors in the ladies' room. Jessica would constantly ask Joe if he needs another spanking. She seemed to have power over Joe now that she witnessed and helped with Joe's humiliation. The ladies called him "L.D.J", short for "little dick Joe".

The women at the gym shared the pictures of Joe and me to all the members of the gym and the gym staff. When I check in at the front desk at the gym, the receptionist said "I like this pic of you the best" and lifted her cell phone to show me a picture she has of me naked with an erection. Joe's sister-in-law and cousins made fun of Joe but never told Joe's mom. Joe's cousins shared the video of Joe and me to all their college friends. They said they put the pictures and video online on some website but we never found out which one.

Monday was so bad at work, I called in sick on Tuesday but the nasty stares, giggling and rude comments continued on Wednesday. I couldn't take it anymore so I resigned. Also, since Joe and I weren't working out together anymore, I decided to change gyms. I don't know why Joe and I stopped talking. I think in some ways I blamed him and in some ways he blamed me. But whatever it was, we could never look at each other without bringing back the memories of the past month. It was a month of humiliation that will stay with us for the rest of our lives.

I heard that Joe quit his job, stopped personal training, and moved. That was probably the best thing for Joe. Hopefully his money problems are behind him and he can start fresh. The ironic part of everything is Joe is such a nice guy and that is what was behind Victoria's revenge. She hated that Joe was so well liked and a good person and she was not. I guess the old saying is true..."Nice guys finish last".

I hope one day Victoria will get what's coming to her. I hope I am there to witness it.

chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers