Ep. 07 With You I Never Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mi Na took a deep breath, then smiled. With a quick nod, she turned and resumed picking up cables. Randy turned back to the crowd and watched Rachel again. Surprisingly, she wasn't with her new girlfriend. 'I wonder what she could be doing here,' Randy thought to himself.

* * * * *

Kiyoko looked at the sheet Randy's mother gave her which contained directions to the Empty Belly. She would've gone to the show whether or not it was Randy's band, for she had intended on checking out some of the nightlife when she had gotten into town. Arkham was a lot different from San Francisco, Kiyoko observed. It was a lot quieter, and the air was considerably cleaner. However, the town wasn't nearly as compacted as San Francisco was, so she realized that she had a bit of a walk ahead of her. Kiyoko never owned a car; she always took the cable-car or the bus wherever she went. She knew that, if it wasn't for the T, she'd be late for the show, if she made it at all.

Although she wanted to make herself pretty for Randy, her outfit choice wasn't solely for him. In fact, she often wore this outfit whenever she went to the queer bars to watch her friends' drag shows. Occasionally, she'd flirt with the girls she'd meet there, and every once in a great while, she'd go home with one, but she never could see herself becoming serious with a woman. In fact, she only had been in a couple of serious relationships. Her first boyfriend realized he was gay, and her second one was at the wrong place at the wrong time in one of the more dangerous neighborhoods. It had been over two years since her last boyfriend was shot, and Kiyoko realized that it was time that she moved on. 'Besides,' she thought bitterly, 'the only reason why he was in that neighborhood to begin with was to see some slut he hooked up with.'

When Kiyoko met Ji-Won, she had already made the decision to change her surroundings, not only for herself, but also her grandfather as well. The air was getting worse, which was causing his already troubled breathing to worsen. He protested at first, but finally gave in on the grounds that she check Arkham out first. When she giddily told him how beautiful Arkham was and how clean the air was, he said in Japanese, "*It is settled then. When you find a home big enough for us, we shall move."

She quickly found a house big enough for her father and her grandparents to be comfortable in which was surprisingly affordable, and, through her connection with Ji-Won, was able to secure it and had already started moving their possessions inside.

Kiyoko could hardly believe her luck since she came to Arkham. She already had a well-paying job at a small Tae-Kwon-Do academy, and in the process, met a really sweet, very handsome guy. Kiyoko had already known about Randy through Ji-Won, and to a small degree, felt like she already knew him. She could tell his mother was trying to set her up with him, even though Ji-Won denied it. She knew it wasn't coincidence that Ji-Won began telling her about Randy when she told her that she was single and had been for a while. Admittedly, Kiyoko was curious about him, but resolved to meet him first and get to know him. He was cuter than she thought he'd be, and unlike a lot of guys she knew, he actually didn't seemed to mind that she was fat. Nor did he seem to mind that there was a good possibility that she could kick his ass.

She found the Empty Belly easily, and stepped inside, handing her driver's license and cover charge to the bouncer. The crowd was still pretty small at that time, but increasing steadily. She got her favorite drink, a screwdriver, and looked toward the stage. Randy's band was still setting up. A tall, lanky older man with long, curly brown hair peppered with gray was checking the levels on his bass rig and talking to a petite girl who was setting up her massive drum kit that seemed to dwarf her. The girl couldn't have been more than 16 years old, but she handled the kit like a pro. Kiyoko could tell by their common facial features that the man was the girl's father, which had to be the only reason that the young girl was even there in the first place. Another girl, appearing slightly older than the drummer and with wavy red hair, was setting up a laptop computer near her synthesizers, which were arranged one on top of the other. Like the drummer, she handled the equipment as if she had been doing it for years. Then, a young Asian girl with pig-tails got up on the stage and put on a pair of headphones, then began tuning her guitar, a black, V-shaped monstrosity with seven strings and a bloody yin-yang below the bridge humbucker and a punked-out 'Hello Kitty' on the other. Judging from the girl's facial features and her yelling at a crouched figure in rapid-fire Korean, Kiyoko immediately realized that this was Randy's sister and Ji-Won's daughter, Mi Na.

Kiyoko's Korean was a little rusty, but she could hear various profanities as well as the name 'Ran-Jong'. The crouched figure stood up, and she immediately recognized Ran-Jong "Randy" Cho. He was wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off with the 'Battle Royale' logo emblazoned on the front. His tight jeans were well-worn with holes in various locations. Almost his entire upper body was covered in tattoos, something that pleasantly surprised Kiyoko; she had always been a sucker for a man with ink. The curly-haired bassist nudged Randy and pointed at her. Their eyes met, and Randy smiled and nodded at her. Kiyoko returned the smile and waved at him slightly. Randy turned away quickly, hiding his reddening face. "Oh, that's so cute," she whispered to herself. "He's actually shy."

Seeing Mi Na's reaction to Randy blushing also amused Kiyoko, for the young girl slapped her older brother playfully in the back of his head. 'Yes, they're siblings,' Kiyoko thought to herself. Although the two appeared antagonistic towards each other, Kiyoko could immediately see a strong, loving bond between the two. She realized that she liked Mi Na instantly, for she could see a little of herself in the young girl when she was that age.

The band soon began playing, and Kiyoko was immediately impressed by how tightly the band performed. She recognized the song as being from a 2nd tier hair metal band called Great White, one she always liked. Kiyoko couldn't resist dancing to the persistent groove of the song, especially when she felt Randy's eyes on her. "I searched the world for someone I'll never find/Someone who ain't the hurting kind…" Randy sang, to her it seemed.

As the song became more intense, so did her dancing. Listening to the song, she realized quickly that Randy was singing to her, so she returned his message with her body. Their eyes met again, then when the song was about to erupt into the final solo, he yelled out "Come on, Mi Na, rock me!" and with that, Mi Na began a shredding guitar solo that far outshined the original. Kiyoko was amazed at the young girl's talent. Mi Na was clearly not intimidated by her guitar, which seemed so huge in her small hands. Then, as the last note died away, she began playing an all-too familiar galloping riff. Then, just before the drummer began pounding her drums, Mi Na screamed out the title of the song: "Barracuda!"

All together, the band, including the keyboard player, began banging their heads in time with the beat. Mi Na then started singing the song with a huge voice that belied her age and incredible venom. Kiyoko could tell that the young girl was using the music as a form of catharsis, from what, Kiyoko knew not. Then Randy began his solo, and Kiyoko could see where Mi Na learned her skills. While his sister seemed to use her guitar as a weapon, Randy played his guitar as if it were an extension of his body which Kiyoko knew was already a deadly weapon. Comparing the two, Kiyoko concluded that Mi Na was like a Viking berserker while her brother was more like an assassin. However, she could tell that their talents complimented each other while balancing each other out.

Kiyoko was on her second drink when a woman came up to her. She was wearing a black tank-top, a tight, denim miniskirt, and a sneer. "Honey," she said, "you know you're a little big to be wearing that kind of outfit."

Kiyoko looked her up and down. She noticed her earlier when she came in during the third song, but paid her no mind. Kiyoko thought she was kind of attractive, if a bit typical. However, her attractiveness went away the moment she opened her mouth. "Excuse me," Kiyoko said, indignant. "Why don't you mind your own business? I'll wear whatever I damned well please!"

The woman snorted and walked away, shaking her head. 'What a bitch,' Kiyoko thought to herself. The band reclaimed her attention when Kiyoko began playing softly and Randy began talking. He concluded with "I think you'll know this one."

Kiyoko knew, and figured that this was a tongue-in-cheek dedication to her. She got up to the stage just as Mi Na began playing the opening riff and the drums began pounding like a giant monster's footsteps. Then Randy let out an impressive heavy metal power-scream as the beat plodded on, gradually becoming faster. Kiyoko always loved the song. In fact, she always wanted "Godzilla" to be her entrance song during tournaments, if they were allowed. She wanted it to show the real reason why she earned what was at first was such a derogatory nickname, that while she was big, she was not to be trifled with.

Then, Kiyoko decided to get up on the stage during the song's breakdown and took the mic. "*The scene is absolute chaos here in Tokyo," she cried out in Japanese. "The monster is coming this way as I report this to you…oh no, it just looked at me and his spikes are glowing. Oh God…Mother…Mother…MOTHER!!"

Then, when the band resumed playing the main riff, she began singing into the microphone. She was classically trained when she was young. She sang one word over and over: "Mothra." The word became a prayer for help to the giant insect. Randy looked at her and grinned widely, then resumed his singing when she got off the stage. As she got back on the dance floor, she made sure her skirt went up a bit to flash a little of her ass to Randy. She turned to Randy and winked at him.

Randy blushed furiously, then turned around and played a vaguely familiar arpeggio, which the keyboardist echoed. Kiyoko recognized it as the opening of her favorite song from Queen, namely "Who Wants To Live Forever". Mi Na started singing the opening lines, and Kiyoko thought she was going to weep. Then Randy took up the lead vocals, singing it with enough gusto to make Freddie Mercury proud. She saw that the pair had turned the song into an 'us against the world' anthem, and right then, Kiyoko saw the deep affection the siblings shared. It wasn't incestuous, she knew, but an unbreakable bond that she wished she could've known had her mother not died giving birth to her. She didn't realize that she was crying until the huge crescendo when the pair sang in harmony towards the song finale. The gig went on for a short while afterwards, closing out with a blasting rendition of "Paint It Black" by the Rolling Stones and a surprisingly heavy version of Supertramp's "The Logical Song". Kiyoko realized that she was wiped out, and really needed to use the bathroom. It had been a long time since she had had so much fun.

* * * * *

Randy went up to the bar and ordered a bottle of spring water. He didn't want to start drinking any alcohol, at least not right away. He had given one of his most energetic performances since his early days with Bloody Solstice, and was feeling some of the effects of dehydration. He looked up, and saw Kiyoko walking towards him, grinning widely. "Wow, you guys are awesome," she said enthusiastically.

Randy heard that a lot, but it seemed to mean more coming from the beautiful, voluptuous Japanese girl. He grinned, and said "Arigato, Gojira-chan."

Kiyoko blushed a little bit and smiled at Randy. She never thought her nickname could be used as a term of affection, but Randy did just that. "So what's your plan for after the show?" she asked.

"I'm gonna take Mi Na home and then I'm gonna crash," he said. "The adrenaline is starting to wear off!"

"I hear ya," she said. "I haven't danced like that in years. You guys really were amazing."

"Thanks a lot," Randy said.

"I was wondering if I could get a ride home," Kiyoko said. "Living in Frisco, I'm used to walking, but I think the busses may have stopped running. I'm not used to that."

"Yeah, just lemme let Mark know and see if he can take Mi Na home for me."

Randy walked up to Mark and let him know the situation. They turned and saw Kiyoko talking with Mi Na. Both men could tell that Kiyoko was gushing to Mi Na about her performance, and Randy was surprised to see Mi Na smiling and talking freely with the woman. 'This is a good sign,' Randy thought to himself.

"Nah, don't worry about it, Jonger," Mark said. "I'll be happy to take the squirt home."

Randy nodded and thanked Mark. He then turned around and found himself face to face with someone he hoped he'd never run into again. "Hello, Rachel," Randy said.

"Hello, Randy," she replied. She looked over in Kiyoko's direction and said, "I see you're still chasing the fat ones."

"At least I haven't forgotten who I am," Randy said as evenly as he could.

"I haven't forgotten," Rachel said. "I just chose not to be that poor, pathetic chubby girl any more. Mom was right: guys that chase fat girls usually can't do any better."

Randy couldn't believe the words he was hearing, nor could he believe who was saying them. "I liked you better before," he said.

"Can't stand that I'm not so easily manipulated by some pathetic whale-humper?" she said, mocking him.

"No," Randy said flatly. "You were actually sweet back then, and a lot prettier. Besides, it seems La'Tonya was good enough for you."

A woman's voice interrupted them before the conversation could become more heated. "Is this woman giving you problems?" Kiyoko said.

"No," Randy said. "In fact, she was just leaving."

"Good," Kiyoko said. "Bitch, I don't wanna see you messin' with my man again."

Rachel rolled her eyes and said, "Sweetie, you can have him," then walked away.

Randy sat down in a nearby chair and let out a huge sigh. "Are you all right, Ran-Jong-kun," Kiyoko said.

"Yeah," he said, shaking his head. After a brief pause, he said, "Your man?"

"Only if you want to be," Kiyoko said, smiling warmly.

Randy looked up at Kiyoko and gazed into her eyes, then returned her smile. "I think I'd like that," he said. "I mean, I want to get to know you first, but I think that'd be nice."

Kiyoko clasped Randy's hand and squeezed it. Mi Na came up to the pair's table and sat down. "You shoulda let me at her," she said. "I'm still young enough that I can be tried as a juvenile."

"Not after what you'd like to do, kiddo," Randy said with a chuckle. "I know you too well."

Kiyoko looked up at Mi Na with a puzzled expression. "Hey, you fuck with my family," Mi Na said. "You fuck with me."

Kiyoko smiled, knowing that she shared a common spirit with the young girl. She was always fiercely protective of her family's honor, and was impressed to see someone so young who felt the same way. "I'm like that, too," Kiyoko said, clasping the girl's shoulder.

Suddenly, Randy heard a man's voice behind him. "I'm sorry about my daughter's actions," he said. "I'd hoped that she might come to her senses."

Randy turned around and saw Joe Tarunen, Rachel's father. "Can I speak to you alone, Randy?" he said.

Randy looked at Kiyoko and Mi Na and said, "I'll only be a few minutes," then got up. He followed Joe outside to the back of the club and said, "What's up?"

Joe fumbled in his pockets and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He offered one to Randy, but he refused politely. Joe nodded and lit the cigarette, exhaling a huge cloud of smoke. "Sorry, I forgot that you quit."

"No worries," Randy said. "So what brings you two here?"

"Well, Rachel moved back here after her girlfriend dumped her for another one of her clients. Not to mention the fact that her mom and I are having problems. Well, we kinda always had been," Joe said with a sigh, "but it's really come to a head recently.

"Kid," Joe said, "I really wanna apologize for how I treated ya while you were with my daughter. I was outta line."

"Don't worry about it," Randy said. "What's done is done. No sense in dwelling about it."

"Well, I feel you should know I've been seein' a shrink so I could deal with the War and what I went through, not to mention what I'm goin' through now. I was lettin' what I went through drive away my daughter, and keep her from bein' happy. That's really all I wanted for my little girl."

"Of course," Randy said with a smile. "I'd hope that all fathers would want that."

Joe Tarunen looked at Randy and smiled. "Son," he said, "you're a good man. I'm sorry Rachel chose not to see that, and decided instead to be what her mom wants her to be."

Randy looked at Joe soberly. "I'm really sorry, kid," Joe repeated. "Now go on, you got a pretty lady waitin' for ya back in the bar. And your sister's prolly gettin' worried, too."

Randy smiled at Joe for the first time, and for the first time, Joe smiled back. "Thanks, Mr. Tarunen," Randy said. "And if you need to talk about stuff, you know where to find me."

"You got it," he said. "And by the way, nice version of that Stones tune! Later, kid." With that he walked away to his car where Rachel was sitting in the passenger seat.

* * * * *

"So, is this where you live?" Randy asked Kiyoko when he pulled in front of her house.

"Yeah," she said. "Just started moving in, so the place is a mess. I'd invite you in, but…"

"It's okay," Randy said. "Besides, I want to get home before I fall asleep behind the wheel."

Kiyoko nodded, almost disappointed. "Well, thanks for the ride home," she said. After a short, awkward pause, she said, "You looked really hot up there tonight."

Without missing a beat, Randy said, "So do you."

Kiyoko looked into Randy's eyes, and before the pair knew it, their lips met. Kiyoko opened her mouth and she felt Randy's tongue slide against hers and his hand clutching her hip. As subtly as she could, she moved so his hand could go up her skirt so he could feel her fishnets which were damp with sweat. She put her hand on his thigh and moved up, and felt his bulge pushing painfully against his jeans. At that moment, she felt his fingers touching the damp fabric of her panties, moving down and feeling where the front met the back and narrowed to a strip going between the cheeks of her ass. "*Touch me, Ran-Jong," she said in Korean, breaking the kiss. She struggled to unbutton and unzip his jeans, then clutched his cock eagerly in her free hand. "Please," she said, "touch me."

He widened a hole in her fishnets, then deftly, he pushed aside her panties, searching for the treasure they were hiding. He felt bare skin, devoid of pubic hair, just above her slick pussy. Kiyoko put her lips back on Randy's, and moved her hips so his fingers could slide inside of her. She moaned into his mouth, and stroked his cock slowly but firmly. Kiyoko's hips bucked against Randy's fingers, sliding them deeper inside her pussy and rubbing her clit against them. Then, she pulled her lips away from him and cried out. "Oh yes, finger me, make me cum, baby," she yelled. "Unnnggghhh…"

With a scream, she lifted her hips off the seat and clutched Randy's fingers with her slippery hole. Then she relaxed and looked at Randy with a slightly glassy expression. Randy pulled his hand out from between her thighs, and Kiyoko took it and put the three fingers in her mouth, licking them clean. Then, putting a finger to Randy's lips, she undid her seatbelt and, looking up at him with a smile, engulfed Randy's engorged member in her mouth while stroking it with her hand. She put herself up on her knees and put her ass in the air, and Randy couldn't resist sliding his fingers in between Kiyoko's ass cheeks to pleasure her from behind. She moaned against his cock, and started sucking him harder. Randy grunted, and bucked involuntarily, putting his cock almost down Kiyoko's throat and coating it with his cum. She took as much as she could before she took it out of her mouth, then licked it clean, putting any stray strands on her chin into her mouth. After swallowing the last of it, she winked her eye and said, "Now you can go home."