Ep. 07 With You I Never Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiyoko sniffed and smiled. "I know about your grandfather. He sounds a lot like mine."

Randy took another mouthful of food into his mouth, swallowed and, after a brief pause, said, "So I saw your MySpace page…"

"Yeah," Kiyoko said with a laugh. "I used to hang out with a lot of drag queens and a lot of unusual people. I loved them, though."

"Oh, it's not that," Randy said between bites. "Shit, you should see some of the characters I meet after gigs. I noticed that you consider yourself bisexual…"

"Yeah, I am," she said. "That's not a problem, is it?"

"Oh no," Randy said quickly.

"Look," Kiyoko said, turning serious, "I know about Rachel. Your sister told me everything. I'm not like her. I wanted you to see my MySpace page so you could know more about me and my life back in Frisco. I'm not going to hide anything from you, Randy. Yeah, I've been with a few women before, and you know, I really liked it. But I just can't see myself getting serious with a woman."

Kiyoko took a sip of her wine then looked into Randy's eyes. "Not like I can with you," she said, finishing her statement.

Randy looked down, ashamed at his suspicions and prejudice. "I'm sorry, Kiyoko-chan," he said.

Kiyoko touched his face, and lifted it so he could see her smiling at him. "It's all right, darling," she said sweetly. She saw that Randy had finished his dinner, and asked, "Was the food okay?"

Randy finished his glass of wine and said, "Okay? That was the best damned sushi I've had since I left New Innsmouth Beach. So, what flick are we seeing tonight?"

"Well," Kiyoko said, "I've heard from a very reliable source that you're dying to see Gamera 3..."

"Dude, no way," Randy said. "I saw the first two and dug 'em, but I heard the third one blows them both out of the water."

"Sweetie, it makes Cloverfield seem like Reptilian in comparison."

Randy remembered both movies. While he felt Cloverfield was almost lost in the hype, he was very impressed by it. Reptilian, on the other hand, was an embarrassment to Korean cinema and a film that Randy could only watch while heavily intoxicated. "Well, if it compares to Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, I'm there with bells on," Randy said. "What the hell does that statement mean, anyway?"

"I never could figure it out, either," Kiyoko said with a laugh. "Americans confuse me."

After Randy helped Kiyoko clean up their mess, she led him to her bedroom, which was radically different from what he saw in the video. The walls had been painted a dark crimson, and the room itself was decorated in what could only be called "Japanese Goth". Asian dragons shared space with gargoyles, and there was even a painting of a geisha girl with blood coming down her lips. "I did that one myself," Kiyoko said when she saw Randy looking at it. "I'm quite proud of it, actually."

"I like it," Randy said sincerely. "I like what you've done with this room. You did the entire house by yourself?"

"Yeah," she said. "Now you can see why I might have seemed a bit ragged after my days off."

"You should've called me over, I would've been happy to help."

"Oh, I'm sure you would have," Kiyoko said, "and I appreciate the thought. But seriously, do you think we would've gotten anything done?"

"Good point," Randy said with a chuckle.

He then laid down on her bed while Kiyoko put the DVD in the player. When Kiyoko finished, she laid down and put her head on Randy's chest. They laid like that through the entire movie, with occasional groping from either Randy or Kiyoko. When the closing credits began rolling, Kiyoko looked up at Randy, who was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "You like?" she asked.

"That…was…AWESOME!" Randy exclaimed. "That was the kaiju equivalent of Battle Royale. Wow."

Kiyoko laid down on top of Randy and kissed his lips lightly. "I knew you'd love it," she said with a smile. She then reached over and turned the DVD and television off with the remote. "Now," Kiyoko said, her smile turning wicked, "gimme some sugar, baby."

Randy put his fingers through Kiyoko's hair as he kissed her deeply, their tongues writhing together. Kiyoko moaned into Randy's mouth as she ground her hips against his. Then they stopped, and Kiyoko looked deep into Randy's eyes. "I love you, Cho Ran-Jong," she whispered.

Randy was struck dumb for a moment, his heart leaping with joy. "I love you, too, Nakagawa Kiyoko," he said softly. "I couldn't stop thinking about you from the moment we met."

Kiyoko sat up, straddling Randy's hips. Randy took his time unbuttoning her blouse as Kiyoko unbuttoned his black shirt. Soon, her ample breasts, held in the restraints of a black lace bra, were revealed. Kiyoko unhooked the clasps, which were located between her breasts, then easily shook her blouse and bra off, causing her breasts to jiggle. Randy then sat up and, leaving his shirt on the bed, wrapped his arms around Kiyoko's waist and kissed her again. The sensation of her naked breasts against his skin tensed his groin even more. He needed to touch her, taste her…all those things and more.

Kiyoko turned and pulled Randy on top of her. She could feel Randy's hands fumbling with the waistband of her leggings while he was still kissing her. She pulled him away from her gently, saying "Sweetie, there's a time and a place for multitasking, and this isn't it."

Randy chuckled at his own fumble. Slowly, he peeled her leggings off, noticing that she was wearing nothing else underneath. His mouth went a little dry at the sight of her naked body. It was one thing to see it on video; to see it laying in front of him was another thing entirely. Randy marveled at how her breasts heaved as she breathed, how her plush belly jiggled slightly as he caressed her sides. Her clean-shaven pussy beckoned him to explore it with his tongue, but for that moment, he had other plans. Laying down, he began flicking one of her nipples with his tongue, which was standing at attention like a brown eraser. Kiyoko cooed happily, then began sucking the other one. The sound of Kiyoko's sucking turned Randy on fiercely. He then touched her tummy gently down to her pubic mound. He teased it with feathery touches until he slid one finger between her slick lips. Kiyoko gasped, and began bucking her hips against his hand. "Randy, I can't take it," she panted, "lick me, baby…"

Randy was never one to turn down a request from a lady, especially one such as that. Kiyoko squirmed under his kisses down her body until he reached the treasure which lay between her thighs. She spread her legs to accept his tongue. It touched her clit tenderly, causing her ample flesh to tremble. Randy breathed her scent in deeply. It was slightly musky, but clean and sweet at the same time. He continued licking Kiyoko's clit, taking a moment to slide his tongue between her inner lips to take in her sweet nectar. Kiyoko reached down and took Randy by his pony-tail, and pulled his face in deeper between her legs. Randy took the nub of Kiyoko's clit gently between his teeth and began licking it harder. Her juices began flowing freely, mingling with Randy's saliva. He then took two fingers and slid them inside her cunt, then easily slid his pinky finger inside her asshole, which was soaked in a mixture of spit and pussy-juice. Randy wasn't done yet, for he hooked his two fingers and began searching for that special place which so many search for, but few ever find. "Oh, shit," Kiyoko screamed as her body became wracked with spasms.

Her legs then shot straight up involuntarily, and her nails dug painfully into Randy's scalp. Kiyoko then started screaming in rapid-fire Japanese, including some words Randy didn't know. Her body squirmed violently, but Randy was undeterred until he felt his head being pushed away. "What were you trying to do," Kiyoko said with a laugh, "make me faint?"

"Sorry," he said, "I get a little carried away sometimes."

"Please, darling," she said with a smile, "no making me faint on the first date."

"As long as there's a second date, I'm all for it," Randy said.

"Second, third, fourteenth, two hundred and sixty-eighth," Kiyoko said, kissing him after each number, "however many you'd like."

The pair then kissed passionately, with Kiyoko taking a moment to lick her cum off Randy's face and fingers. She then began unfastening Randy's pants and with one swift motion, tossed them and his underwear aside. Randy's drooling member stood rigid, seemingly desperate for attention. "Mmm," Kiyoko said, "this is what I've been wanting."

When she regained her strength, Kiyoko repositioned herself on Randy's waist and, after sheathing it with a condom, slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She gasped as she felt herself becoming filled, then she bent forward and kissed Randy while grinding her hips slowly. Randy's hips bucked a little, but Kiyoko put a finger to his lips. "My love," she said, "I want this moment to last. Please."

Randy's eyes moistened as he lay still, kissing Kiyoko. He felt as if he were a lost traveler who finally realized he had come home. His arms wrapped around Kiyoko and pulled her closer to him, causing his cock to slide out. Neither lover cared, for this was a moment that was far more intimate. They held each other almost as if they were trying to physically meld. When Randy finally came up for air, he was already on top of Kiyoko with his cock inside her. Their hips ground against each other almost involuntarily as their lips collided, their tongues wrestling with each other. Suddenly, Randy felt Kiyoko's legs clamp him like a vice, and she let out a guttural moan. She then bit down on his neck and began sucking it like a lamprey. Randy never felt anything quite so erotic before. He understood then why so many erotic authors liked to use vampires as protagonists. Finally, Kiyoko's hold on him relaxed. Randy felt his neck to make sure she hadn't drawn blood. When his hand moved, Kiyoko giggled with embarrassment. "Oh my god, I left a mark," she said.

"No worries, love," Randy said with a smile.

"And now," Kiyoko said, her expression serious, "I'm going to get on my hands and knees, and you're going to fuck me, and fuck me hard."

She giggled a little when she finished her statement, and quickly, she positioned herself on her hands and knees with her fleshy ass straight up in the air. Randy eagerly positioned himself behind Kiyoko and placed his hands on her wide hips, then slid his cock inside her to its base. "*Fuck me, Randy," Kiyoko cried out in Korean, "fuck me hard."

The only sounds that followed was the sound of flesh colliding with ample flesh, bedposts colliding with the walls, and Kiyoko's squeals. She could silence her cries by biting into a pillow only for a brief time. Kiyoko could feel Randy's throbbing dick growing hotter inside her. "*I'm gonna cum," Randy grunted in Korean, "I'm gonna fucking cum inside you."

With a swiftness that still surprised Randy, Kiyoko moved herself until she was facing Randy. She pulled the condom off and held Randy's sac in one hand while stroking his cock with the other. He could feel her pulling on his balls gently while she stroked him hard. Whenever he'd build up, she'd squeeze his balls a little harder, making it a little more difficult for him. Finally, all her efforts to help him hold off came to an abrupt end when his semen spurted all over her hand, face, chest, and hair. She diligently took some of the stray gobs and put them in her mouth, then looked up at Randy and smiled.

Randy felt his legs become unsteady, until finally he had no choice but to lay on his back. Kiyoko grabbed a tissue and cleaned herself off, then covered herself and Randy with a sheet as she laid her head on his chest. Soon, he turned to face her and kissed her forehead gently, then held her close in his arms. The pair were entwined like that for the entire night, their last waking thoughts being the same: "I'm finally home."

* * * * *

Ji-Won Cho sat in her office two hours after everyone had left. She still had charts and figures left to take care of which weren't tending themselves. She called home to let her mother and her children know that she was going to be coming home late. Mi Na was the one who answered the phone, and then said "Randy says he's going to be gone for the night, and not to wait up for him."

The tone of her daughter's voice told her all she needed to know. Ran-Jong and Kiyoko are together. She knew that the two would fall deeply in love. She knew it the moment she met Kiyoko, and she liked to believe that she knew what her son liked. She saw in Kiyoko a truly good girl who knew how to go wild, and how to do so responsibly. A rustling outside her office reminded her that Erik left the school's door unlocked. A knock on her office door put her on the defensive. Her hand reached for the phone as she called out, "I'm calling the police now, so I suggest you leave."

"I'm sorry," a familiar voice said on the other side. "I saw the door unlocked and thought the place was still open. I didn't mean to scare you."

She had a can of pepper spray at the ready as she opened the door slowly, to reveal the face of Joe Tarunen. He had shaved his face, and was wearing a nice shirt and freshly pressed slacks. Ji-Won relaxed herself as she opened the door the rest of the way. In one hand, Joe extended a bouquet of a dozen roses to Ji-Won. She was speechless as Joe said, "I'm sorry, Ms Cho, but I just couldn't get you out of my head…"

[One more part, and then I'm bringing all of this to a close. I'd like to thank the readers who've given me such great input, both positive and critical.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
buran288buran288over 15 years ago
Sweet

Loved it LOVED it LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ep. 01 Tramps Like Us A bbw is humiliated at the prom, then finds love.in First Time
Ep. 08 I Need You To Stay Daria's return, and the conclusion of Randy's story.in Group Sex
Ep. 05 Time Cannot Erase Questions answered, and a tearful reunion.in Interracial Love
Ep. 03 A Desperate Caress Randy meets Daria, and gets more than he bargained for.in Fetish
Ep. 04 Rolling Shadows of Night A heartbroken Rachel gets comfort from an unexpected source.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories