Ep. 07 With You I Never Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy couldn't say anything. He looked at her, then kissed her passionately. "I'll see you soon, Kiyoko," he said when she opened the car door.

"You better believe it," Kiyoko said, and shut the door behind her, but not before blowing him a kiss.

Randy watched as she walked up to the front door of her house, making sure she arrived safely. The motion detector on the flood lamps of the house went on, illuminating Kiyoko's large, curvy figure. She quickly turned and waved at Randy, then before going into the house, flipped the back of her skirt up, revealing the fleshy globes of her ass which were covered only by fishnet, and a strip of fabric separating them. With that, she went inside her house and closed the door behind her. Randy knew that he was going to have a lot to think about in the bathroom before going to bed, and with her parting image burned in his mind, he drove away.

* * * * *

The sexual tension boiled between both Kiyoko and Randy for the week that followed, but it was kept fairly well under wraps while they were at work. At the dojo, they were friends and colleagues, but everyone in the dojo could see their smoldering stares at each other, and it was hard not to notice how quickly the speech between the two became fumbled and awkward. All the while, Ji-Won watched and smiled. 'Everything's going according to plan,' she thought to herself. 'It's about time he met a good woman who was more like him.' Her thoughts were interrupted by a gentleman with shaggy, slightly scraggly hair wearing a t-shirt with the Harley-Davidson logo and well-worn jeans. "May I help you," she asked.

"Yeah," the man said. "I'm lookin' for Randy Cho."

Ji-Won noticed how the man kept stealing glances at her and then looking away when she caught him. 'Still got it, old girl,' she thought to herself with a smile. "Yes, he's here. Whom, shall I ask, is looking for him?"

"Yeah, Joseph Tarunen," he said. "You must be Mrs. Cho."

"Ms Cho," she corrected him. "My ex-husband hasn't been in the picture since my little girl was still little." Her expression turned serious. "You're that woman's father."

Joe looked down and put his stubbly chin between his fingers. "Yeah," he muttered. "Yeah, that's me. Listen, I-"

Ji-Won held up a finger, silencing him. "Ran-Jong is done with her, you understand?"

"Oh, absolutely. Quite honestly, so am I. I'm so fuckin' done with that whole bunch. I just need to talk to someone, okay? I don't want no trouble."

Ji-Won looked into his eyes, and right then, she could see that he had been crying. Her expression softened, and then she sat back. "His class is getting out in about five minutes," she said. "Please wait in the hall, and I'll let him know you're here."

"Thanks, ma'am," Joe said with a nod. With that, he left Ji-Won's office.

Randy's mother leaned forward and put her chin in her hands. It was true that she wanted nothing to do with the family that created the woman that broke her son's heart, as well as betrayed her and her family. Still, she believed that everyone deserved a chance to redeem themselves, and she saw in Joseph Tarunen a tortured soul. And she didn't miss how he kept glancing at her in a way that no one had in nearly 15 years, like a man towards an attractive woman. She couldn't help but see him as a rather attractive man, in a 'scruffy biker' sort of way. It seemed that Joe was going through a huge change in his life, and he was expressing it on the outside.

Ji-Won pressed the intercom button, and let her son know that someone was waiting to speak to him.

* * * * *

"Hiya Joe," Randy said, shaking his hand. "What's up?"

"Rosanna left," Joe said, his head down. He looked up at Randy, and surprisingly, he smiled. "Finally, that bitch is out of my life." His smile disappeared when he said, "And Rachel's takin' her side. Seems that psycho I married finally got in her head."

"I'm sorry," Randy said, almost reflexively. "It's sad that you two couldn't work things out."

Joe shrugged. "I don't think so," he said. "I dealt with years, and years of her tellin' me how I should look, how I should behave…finally, I can be myself.

"I heard what you said to my daughter, that she forgot who she was," he continued. "It seems she decided to be her mother's daughter after all. Ya know, honestly I'm not surprised that she took up with a woman a year ago. When I met Rosie, she was what you'd call a 'party girl'. Ya gotta understand, back when I met her, the Sexual Revolution was in full swing, so it was normal that girls would be experimentin'. She had a few girlfriends that she'd mess around with, but when we started 'keeping up with the Joneses', she threw that side of her away, or at least so I thought."

Randy's mouth hung open. "Yeah," Joe said, as if reading his mind. "I've caught her more than once when she thought I wasn't around. With men and women. Sometimes both at the same time."

"Oh my god," Randy said. "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah," Joe said. "It's funny how she was always the one accusin' me of cheatin'. But I dealt with it for over 25 years, thinkin' that it'd pass.

"But anyway," he continued, looking down, "Rachel decided to be more like her mother after all. If she's gonna be like that, I'd rather not be around her."

Joe looked up, his eyes brimming with tears. "Is it wrong for me to still be hurtin' like this?"

"You lost your daughter," Randy said. "Of course it's not wrong. I only lost my girlfriend when she left. I can only imagine how deeply it's cutting you."

"Is it too late for me to be happy?" Joe asked, fighting back the sobs.

"Gimme your wrist," Randy said.

Joe shrugged, but complied. Immediately, Randy started feeling for a pulse. "Yep, I still feel a pulse. Then, I'd say it's not too late. After all, you're still alive. And as long as that's true, it's never too late. You just gotta really want to be happy. You've gotta think about what made you really happy, then go for it. And do it alone for a while. You have to try and get back to who you are and who you want to be."

Joe clapped Randy's shoulder and smiled. "I knew you'd get it," he said. "You're a wiser man than I." After a brief pause, he said, "You remind me of a friend of mine…Rich Stokes. He was my buddy back in 'Nam. He helped put everything in perspective, as much as you could over there. Some bastard in the VC took him from me…"

Randy stood silent, taken aback slightly, not knowing what to say. He wanted to thank him for comparing him to someone who had been dear to him, but waited for him to continue. Then Joe said, "…that's really what started me hatin'…people like you. Didn't matter if you were Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean…all I could see was that son of a bitch who took my best friend from me. Then to see one who reminded me so much of my dead friend just got me even more mad…

"That's why I seemed to hate you, kid, and I'm really, really sorry, and I know there's nothing I can do to take it back."

"Dude," Randy said, "it's like I said the other night. What's done is done, and there's no sense in dwelling about it. You just have to remember what the past taught you and use it to try and make the future better. My grandfather taught me that. He pretty much took over being my dad after my father took off."

"He did a good job," Joe said, "a damned good job. Well hey, kid, I've taken enough of your time and besides, I've gotta see my shrink."

Randy shook Joe's hand and said, "You go do that. You're gonna be fine, man."

"Thanks!" Joe turned and started for the door, "See ya around."

Randy turned around and saw his mother heading back to her office. 'She must've been listening in,' he thought to himself as he went into the locker room to take a shower.

* * * * *

Ji-Won sat in her chair, and began mentally digesting everything she overheard. She wasn't the type to eavesdrop on her son's conversations, but she didn't trust Joe at all and was concerned that he might become violent towards Randy. She hadn't expected the man to bare his soul like that. She sat back and thought hard of not only what she had heard, but her own experiences. She briefly had her own prejudices after her husband left her, so she understood a little of where Joe was coming from. Rachel and her mother's actions hadn't helped matters, but she always tried to remember that people can be good or bad regardless of their skin color. She had met Randy's band-mates and knew them to be good people, particularly the curly-haired bass player, who had her roaring with laughter more than once.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, and Randy peered through the doorway. "*Erik is here. I'm going to be heading out, Mother," he said.

She nodded her head, and said, "*I'll see you when I get home, Ran-Jong."

Randy waved and left, leaving Ji-Won alone with her thoughts. She turned to her computer and looked desperately for some work to distract her mind.

* * * * *

Randy got home and fired up his computer to check his email. Other than the usual spam and Netflix alerts, he got an email from MySpace to let him know that he had a friend request from a 'BBW Kaiju Queen'. He clicked on the provided link and instantly recognized the page as belonging to Kiyoko. He skimmed the profile and read her orientation as being 'bi'. "Gonna have to ask her about that," Randy said aloud as he scanned the page more. He then looked through her pictures, which mostly consisted of pictures of her back in San Francisco. A good deal of them showed her posing with what appeared to be heavily made-up women, but then he realized that they were actually men.

Randy laughed, then remembered that she grew up in that city, and he knew of the city's well-earned reputation. He then scrolled back up and looked at her blogs. The most recent one was entitled "So There's This Guy…". Randy read it and instantly realized that it was about him, because it contained an abridged version of the night of his gig, peppered in with anecdotes to her friends. "I know what you're going to say, Maybeline," the last sentence read, "but I really think this guy's the real deal. He's sweet, he's smart, he's talented, he's funny, and what can I say? He's got a really nice ass. And I think he really likes me.

"I think he's the one," it concluded.

Randy looked down and saw Yonggary between his feet. The cat meowed and began rubbing up against his leg. He reached down and scratched Yonggary behind his ears, causing the animal to purr loudly. He got up and realized that there was a package lying on his bed. He opened it and pulled out a DVD-ROM with kanji written on it with a Sharpie. It read "For Ran-Jong's eyes only…".

Randy closed his bedroom door, but not before his cat left the room in search of something more interesting. He turned on his TV and put the DVD in the player. Instantly, a part of Akira Ifukube's score for Godzilla began playing, fading out quickly to show Kiyoko in her bedroom, which consisted of a box-spring and mattress, a boom box, and a few boxes. She was wearing the same outfit she was wearing the night the pair met, minus the fishnet stockings which she had thrown away. He realized that this was filmed the night of the gig. "Hey sexy," Kiyoko said to the camera. "I tried to unpack, but I just can't get you out of my head."

She turned and bent over, paying no mind to her skirt riding up and showing her thong. Suddenly, a slow groove began playing. Randy recognized it as "Hellflower" from a band called the Electric Hellfire Club. Kiyoko began swaying her hips to the sultry beat, never taking her eyes off the camera. "You like what you see, baby?" Kiyoko asked. "Do you like it?"

Randy's mouth started becoming dry, his eyes never leaving the screen. Kiyoko's hands started caressing her body, clutching at her breasts. She moaned and said, "You wanna see 'em, baby? How bad do you wanna see my tits, baby?"

"Oh, you have no idea," Randy mumbled, feeling his cock growing against his jeans.

Kiyoko turned around, swinging her ass like a pendulum. She began peeling her shirt off slowly, showing that there was no bra underneath. She turned fast, facing the camera again with her hands covering her breasts and smiling wickedly. "I understand you like 'em big," Kiyoko purred, caressing her breasts. "I hope you like my big tits."

Kiyoko was teasing Randy mercilessly through the camera, showing her breasts a little at a time until, before long, she began sucking her nipples. "I love sucking my nipples," she said. "I just wish it was you sucking on my nipples. Do you want to see more? Do you want to see the rest of me?"

Randy nodded stupidly, and as if in response, Kiyoko said, "Let me think about it a little."

Kiyoko continued dancing and swaying hypnotically, taking moments to caress herself. "I'm so hot right now," Kiyoko said, almost a whine. "I want you so bad. I wish you were here with me."

Kiyoko then unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor, wearing only a black lace thong. The song then changed to one of Mi Na's favorites, a song called "All The Things She Said". "Wanna see my ass?" Kiyoko said. "Wanna see all of my fat, juicy ass?"

Randy grinned as Kiyoko got on her hands and knees on her mattress with her ass in the air. She slowly peeled her thong down, then started shaking her bare ass. Randy could see her fingers touching her pussy with one hand while the other spread her ass cheeks apart. Kiyoko moaned loudly and said "I wish you were inside me right now. I wanna feel your nice, hard cock inside me."

She turned around, still on her hands and knees with a pleading look on her face. "I loved having your cock in my mouth," Kiyoko continued. "I think you liked it, too." She reached over and pulled out a long, metallic vibrator, then put it in her mouth. "Oh god," she said, "I wish this was your cock."

Kiyoko then surprised Randy by taking her thong and putting it against her nose. She inhaled deeply, then groaned ecstatically. "I can still smell my cum," she said. "I love how my pussy smells and tastes. I want to taste my cum on your cock."

She continued to fellate the vibrator and clutch her breasts. Randy hadn't realized that his cock was exposed and that his hand was wrapped around it, stroking it slowly. He watched as Kiyoko got on her back and began rubbing her pussy, still sucking on the vibrator. Then, as the song switched again to Nevermore's "The Garden of Gray", Kiyoko turned the vibrator on and put it against her clit. She cried out instantly, reminding Randy of a girl in one of those bizarre hentai films he'd seen. "*Oh god, Randy," she said in Japanese. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck my tight little hole…"

She began furiously fucking her pussy with the toy, bucking her hips up and down. Kiyoko no longer seemed to be performing for the camera, but was lost in her self-induced pleasure. Randy stroked himself in time with Kiyoko's gyrations, feeling himself close to exploding. Suddenly, Kiyoko got back on her hands and knees and turned around, revealing her ass to him again. Then, she slowly inserted the vibrator into her puckered anus while rubbing her clit. She cried out again, screaming "Fuck me, Randy" over and over again, sometimes in both English and Japanese, and occasionally in Korean.

Randy stroked himself harder until he came shortly after Kiyoko's own orgasm. Globules of semen were all over himself, his shirt, and his bedding. He grinned widely, then began cleaning up his mess. A voice from the screen said, "I hope you had as much fun as I did. I'll see you at work, Randy." A kissing noise concluded, and the screen went black.

Almost on cue, the phone rang twice. A shout came from downstairs, saying, "Ran-Jong! It's your girlfriend!"

Randy shouted back, "Thanks brat!" and picked up the phone. "Moshi-moshi," he said.

"Moshi-moshi to you, too!" Kiyoko said on the other line. "Did you get my present?"

Randy chuckled. "Yeah, it was…umm…very nice," he said. "Thank you!"

"You're very welcome!" she purred. "So what are you doing tonight? My family moves in day after tomorrow, so I'm going to be really busy after that. I figured I'd see if you wanted to come over, have some dinner and watch a video with me, and maybe stay for breakfast?"

Randy knew what she meant immediately, and readily agreed to her proposition. "Excellent, when can I expect you?" Kiyoko asked.

"Gimme about an hour," Randy said, "and I'll be right over."

"Marvelous," Kiyoko said. "That'll give me time to get dinner ready and finish cleaning this place up. See you soon, Ran-Jong-kun."

Randy heard a kissing noise and a click. Randy put the receiver back in its cradle, then finished cleaning up. He then ran downstairs and told Mi Na that he was leaving, and that he most likely wasn't coming back home until tomorrow. "Ooh la la," Mi Na teased. She then turned serious and said, "I like her, Brother. Good luck."

Randy smiled and said, "Thanks, Sister. Don't forget to make sure Yonggary's got food and water."

"You got it," Mi Na said with a grin.

Mi Na had always wanted a cat, but at the time money was scarce enough with just her and her brother. When Randy got his apartment and later got his Siamese cat, which he named after a little known Korean movie monster, she visited whenever she could not just to see her brother, but also his cat. Her first question to him when he announced he was moving back home was if he was bringing Yonggary, and her joy was immense when he said yes.

The door closed behind Randy, and Mi Na immediately looked for Yonggary.

* * * * *

Kiyoko had just finished fixing up a pair of bento boxes when the doorbell rang. "Just a minute," she called as she checked herself in the mirror. She decided to dress simply in a floral blouse and a pair of black leggings, her hair tied back in a pony-tail. She checked her makeup and then ran to the door.

Randy stood there with a bouquet of orchids and a bottle of strawberry-kiwi wine. Randy smiled as she took the bouquet, breathing in the aroma deeply. "They're beautiful," she said. "How did you know I liked orchids?"

"Your MySpace," he said with a grin. "That's how I knew you also liked Arbor Mist."

Kiyoko smiled and invited Randy inside. After giving him a tour of her house, she led him into the dining room where there were two bento boxes awaiting them, both with California rolls, Sake sushi, shumai, and beef teriyaki. Interestingly, she had made Won Ton soup instead of the miso soup Randy would've expected. When Randy pointed this out, Kiyoko blushed. "I know I'm Japanese, but I hate miso soup," she said. "My mother left the recipe, and my father gave it to me. She moved to Japan from Hong Kong and married my father."

Randy looked around the room as he ate a spoonful of the soup. In the corner of the dining room, he saw a Buddhist altar with a black and white picture of a beautiful Chinese woman smiling serenely. The legend 'Tara Chang-Nakagawa' was inscribed below in Chinese script. He knew that the woman had to be her mother, and that she had died a long time ago. "She was beautiful," he said sincerely.

"Yes," she said. "I never met her, for she died giving birth to me. My father set up the altar, and made sure I knew about her so I'd at least be close to her in some way. I pray to her everyday, and I know this is going to sound crazy and kind of corny, but I feel like she brought you into my life through your mother."

Randy looked into Kiyoko's eyes and saw that they were brimming with tears. He reached over and dried them, then smiled at her warmly. "Grandfather would've liked you," Randy said.