All Comments on 'Erasing Julie Ch. 02'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm liking this one

hurry up with chapter 3 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh no!

While a decent chapter I smell a RACC coming. The bitch is pregnant, lost her lover, and is not remorseful in the least. Gus sounds to adamant in his hatred which means you will soften him up. Please don't fuck this up like you did Nice Guy!!!!!!!!! Until I see the next chapter, again I withold my vote.

I did like Bess's letter, and a pity the bitch found out. It would have been better if she found out after being kidnapped.

Aids is too good for her.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Watch out for the forced RAAC from Katmai

Husband is going to feel sorry for the wife and accept her and the new baby will be a bond that will bring them together more than before resulting in a huge pile of vomit that has been swallowed and regurgitated and then passed out as the biggest stinking pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story is excellent.......

Well written with a thick plot. I was worried at first that chapter 1 was the end of the story. Am so glad you continued the saga.

hikewithapackhikewithapackover 11 years ago
Please not another reconciliation

This woman is a selfish, narcissistic bi****. Years of lies and cheating from her while the husband busts his ass for their future. There is not a single reasonable reason to have this guy reconcile with her. Have him fall in love and marry the therapist. Maybe she is worthy of him. Certainly not the skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I'm thinking an "Red Headed stranger" is in the future for Gus. :)

Having read this part I find it hard to believe that this story will be adequately wrapped up in one more chapter. But if it is it will have to be a long chapter.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
damn

another 5 right out of the box. it will go down to a minus 1 if you make him take that cheating cunt back. hope she is knocked up and has aids too. but i am sort of a burn the bitch down kind of guy when i write about it. but this is not a love story. and the cunt is still upset she cant do the fuck and suck and pretend to have a faithful home life. she is not conflicted she is a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I smell a RACC...

Yes, next chapter will show us how Gus forgives her because it was basically his fault that she cheated, and both of them raise her bastard.

A pity, it was a story with so much potential...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You know, down with the cheating whores and all that, but what the hell is up with Gus? What kind of man is too gutless to do anything but the missionary position with his wife? That's neither respectful nor trusting, and pre-dates her infidelity. These two idiots don't belong together, and I pity whatever Second Chance Woman gets saddled with this weenie after Julie dies of AIDS.

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenover 11 years ago
Nope

No reconciliation here. Fugetaboutit. But I do see some one on one intimate therapy happenin.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quite the turn....

Good twist and quite the turn of events. Can't wait for part 3. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
You have me worried!

There is no logical reason on earth for Gus to accept reconciliation. Worse yet with her pregnant by an unknown male. I hope it is Greg so that he has pay up for the baby. Still we have to worry about the "Justice" system. Is Alaska one of those state which will not permit a divorce from a pregnant woman, or worse yet where the husband independent of DNA results is responsible for any children conceived when they were still married. Lovely system! And Brian? Will he cheat? A lot to cover in one chapter. But considering the other stories by the same author she does not have to even apologize to be taken back into the family.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So this is what hypocrisy looks like.

If, according to Gus, "sex is overrated" and communication is far more integral to a marriage, why the fuck is ol' Gus mad that she cheated. If Julie agrees, then she is cheating for emotional reasons and not physical, likewise, Gus is not being faithful to her when he demands she subdue her sexuality to match hers whole up raising her when after 20years, she needs him to make her needs a priority.

More likely is the fact that Gus is a fucking cry baby loser who wouldn't make it in the oil patch.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

The story is very well written thus far, but Julie is not reacting as an intelligent woman would be expected to. She seems to be living in a dream world where her actions affected no one and she would never be discovered. Even after returning from Mexico, she seems to want to cling to her self centered life as a cheating slut and not face reality. She seems to have no clue about the status of her marriage, even though her daughters email must have clued her in that she no longer had secrets. She seems to not be concerned about her life with Gus, or what remains of it, so there is something just a bit off at this point. I assume the third chapter will reveal her true status back in Alaska and I am looking forward to it. Please do not have Gus reconcile with her, or the whole story will go down the drain.

ttom76ttom76over 11 years ago
Great, but ...

Why did you have to make Gus small dicked who gave his wife 10 minutes a week? I know that you wanted to play the difference between the faithful bore and the exciting crook, but really? Too over the top. I couldn't blame her for looking for attention.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LIFE IS NOT A CHALKBOARD

at the end of class, clean it up for tomorrows lessons, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jesus Christ

This place is getting weird.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FOR KATMAI

ONE DRAWBACK TO SUBMITTING A MULTI CHAPTER STORY IS THE LENGTH OF TIME BETWEEN CHAPTERS. IF THE STORY IS JUST A STORY, IT'S ONE THING IF ONE BORDERS ON A CLASSIC OR SUPER 5 THAT IS ANOTHER. ALL GOOD AUTHORS KNOW THIS. WITH THIS SUBMISSION YOU ARE IN THAT CATEGORY, RESPECTFULLY TK U MLJ LV NV

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter....

But knowing your proclivity to take the bitch back...I have to wonder how bad poor old Gus is going to justify doing it. Pregnant, with stds and possibly aids, just how could you screw poor old Gus over any more??????

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Too Good ( & 2 Bad ) 2 Be True !

This story was poised to be great. Greg being a silent partner/ investor in a drug gang threw the credibility of the story down the toilet. Those gangs don't need start up money - just distributors. The author could have set this up with a bit if research and tweaking Greg's character.

I understand Katamai's reason - the gang rape of Julie as witnessed by her lover was a excellent device to cut off the option of swapping out Gus for Greg. Well played on that account .

Frankly Greg's proposal of Julie living with him always felt artificial. He was a man of the world & she was a suburban, Alaska housewife albeit a pretty one . She wasn't sophisticated, and not that special, as characterized by the author. Again, further development by the author would have alleviated this problem .

I don't want to be over-critical of this author. The first part of this story has high potential. It was fascinating watching Gus discover the truth & begin the initial steps of his retaliation . He wanted to obliterate all traces of their time together , leaving her only the hollow payoff of the property split proceeds.

As a reader, I wanted to be there for as much as possible for the ' gotcha' moment when she realized that she's been outed . The tangible memories of her life all sold away. We only got a truncated version of that happening, ex-post facto. What a waste of a marvelouslly, concept by this author. Katamai lost the thread, again.

It's not easy to write a lousy story , let alone a masterpiece. Literotica authors must attend to real life and deal with time limitations in crafting their tales. To be honest for most amateurs in this vein, it's just as well. The glass ceilings of their imagination are not very high, in the ' novel' sense of the word.

I sincerely hope Katamai continues to submit stories here. I'd rather be challenged with where the wheels come off of his plot vehicles then read other authors whose limitations are veritablly limitless. He did a marvelous job with the story ' Trust ' which start to finish holds up in my eyes.

I thank him for fully engaging my critical faculties ... such as they are .

roadbirdroadbirdover 11 years ago
great

to have an abortion or not to have an abortion...ma=ight as well she dont have anyone now at least a kid will give her a family again...seems as if her fuck up is good for something...but if i was gus he wont be in alaska now when she gets back and hes destroyed what is left of 25 years of marriage...id say she truly fucked up..as for gus i like what he did by erasing her from his life...as for gus idsay he needs to get back in the saddele and date some and fuck a lot...somewhere ouut there hell find a nice lady much younger than him that will be exactly what he needs

as for julie maybe shell be lucky n die soon from aids..with what shes done her life is shit now and probably wont get much better.... she may as well die or like gus go out n find a much older man to marry and at least have someone....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a fucked up story

your into snuff videos that you think this is erotic ? good writing but the plot stinks and besides the rape in mexico I would say this story has already been published.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I hope exception

I hope this story will be the exception from katmai's stories and NO RECONCILATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion is similar to Gus's therapist, Gus must do peace in his soul to decrease the hate and angry, BUT NEVER TO RECONCILE. The decreased steam (hate, anger) helps him to find SECOND CHANCE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
And when Greg was bad, he was horrid!

I liked several of LSDawg's points. Turning Greg from a horny-little-rich-fucker into massively-despicable in a few days is emphatic that Sweetie has maximized her poor judgement (as further nose-in-rubbing was provided by Unlikely Psychologist!) Basically, if you don't put a flag on top of the Sears Tower, no one will notice it! Also, Sweetie's discovery of being BUSTED was about as Plain Vanilla as sex with Hubby Gus! It had great 'gotcha' potential and just fizzled!

Fortunately, between the two therapists, BOTH Hubby AND Sweetie are getting 'look to the future, don't try to resurrect the past' messages, which is a big hint that neither will see reconciliation as a viable option. Hubby may well have to reconsider his 'zero financial support' intent, however!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
My hope

The story potential is for Gus with the succes of the video and with the peace of his soul can assist him to find a new right woman.

I hope the Author wrote curable VD for Julie and if she decides on the pregnancy the baby will be healthy. Who will be the biological father? She could live with her third child in a small condo and if the biological father is Greg......................... Pluss life, but the one of the rapists....................

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Does the intrauterin DNA test work before the end of the possibility of abortion?

According to the Federal Family Law of the USA Gus does not have to pay any children support (the baby is not 4 years old), but some alimoney for some years. Interesting divorce proceedings.

There is intrauterin DNA test, but I do not know it works before the end of the possibility of abortion.

If the baby origines from Greg, she can decide on the baby.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Neither Gus nor Julie are sympathetic.

Really? You're going to leave your newly engaged daughter behind for two years? Really? You're going to leave your son in college behind?

Really? You're going to leave both your children behind in what is a traumatic time in their lives?

See, all these people who are giving this story a little golf clap can't seem to fathom what a total douche Gus is, probably because their wives cheated on them and they are vicariously living out their revenge through this story. Sure, Julie is pretty bad, too, and deserves everything she gets. But Gus is an unsympathetic nitwit who apparently doesn't even care about his children -- despite that embarrassingly cloying speech in the restaurant. And being a father and a husband is a helluva lot more than just being the breadwinner. It's about being there for one's children during a difficult time in their lives, something this guy doesn't seem prepared to do.

Despite that, I'm looking forward to the end of this little soap opera, just in hopes that this guy falls down a wellhead and dies slowly. That will serve him right.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Since the woman has no morals anyway

Why would she not immediately seek to abort? Whoever the father is, this bastard fetus has no value except as pet food.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

Good story so far. I just hope that you don't have the husband take the wife back like you have done in previous stories.

gravyruggravyrugover 11 years ago
This one's hard to rate

It's well written, and I definitely will finish it to see what happens, but I have trouble relating to the characters. Also, the kidnapping and rape shouldn't happen to anyone, no matter how badly they've behaved. I hope that's not in the story as punishment, because that's just over the top. I'll have to wait until the end before I can decide on a rating.

KenL511KenL511over 11 years ago
Yo, Duna!!!

Alaska's domestic relations act does not allow for spousal support in this situation. The federal law only comes into play if a legal action is initiated across state line. Not true in this case. Only way it could happen is if she sues him for divorce based on abandonnment while he lives in Texas.

Having lived in Alaska and seen the screwed up messes our domestic relation's act can create I am quite aware of the way it will screw things up.....

One exception that might appply: If Julie applies for help through Vocational Rehabilitation which is federally funded and they will pursue Gus for reimbursemeent for their costs. But not for him to pay her financial costs directly.

Child support will require an administrative proceedure for Gus to get off.

When people are in pain, they can become incredibly selfish and self-centered. No matter how kind and generous they are at other times. I find Gus' self discipline good (I would probably have tried physically hurting Greg and spittting and threatening Julie). Seattle is not that far Psychologically from Alaska.

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

Agreed with Slamdawgg's and Lickideesplit's points. Most notably the way Julie discovered that she was busted. Instead of coming home and finding her home and past utterly erased (the big "Oh shiiiiiiit" moment), she discovers it via email, of all things. Talk about anticlimactic...

The drug cartel and kidnapping felt very out of place to me, though. Almost like a deus ex machina to permanently break up Julie and Greg, instead of the myriad ways their relationship could (not) work out. Fidelity for example. Julie wanted Greg to be faithful, when it's abundantly clear he is not and will not be. And could she expect him to be when SHE is the cheater here? Hypocritical much? She would be, at best, his trophy wife.

Slamdawgg made a good point about it being weird Greg wanting Julie to live with him. If they saw eachother every day, the passion and lust would fade quickly, and boredom would set in. Not every day can be spent as a holiday...Much better to see eachother not so much, and keep it "fresh".

Looking forward to the last chapter, but given that this is Katmai, I fear (like a lot of the others) that this will turn into a RAAC by some completely insane plottwist that doesn't make any sense.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Modern Sciences and the Family Law

@KenL511 In Hungary the exhusband only that case does not pay children support for bastards, if the biological father marries the exwife. What a stupid law In Hungary.

I think fundamental thing to bring up or to assist their biological descendens for the men and but bastards. The DNA test is avaible and almost 100% sure, so this fundemental wish may be true in this time. However there is not alimoney for the exwife in the Family Law of Hungary.

BTW In Tony_Ford's excellent revenge story in "Scales Of Justice" the exhusband uses as a principle for the revenge the lack of posibilty of his descendens for compensation from the exwife.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Enjoying It

This has been an interesting read. It is a BTB story but the "erasing" someone from your life has made it a unique story with a different plot. I almost feel a pregnancy is going to become an unnecessary plot twist but we will see. I didn't think being kidnapped was necessary to split up the adulterers. Greg being who he is plus the illicit drug deal could have been enough to make Julie rethink her decisions. Perhaps not though as much as she became the "cock" crazed whore (doing what she was doing with Greg should brand her a whore) she might have thought it was worth the risk. Her sense of reality and choices (denial) certainly keeps me from really guessing what she is capable of.

I am hoping the kidnapping, rape and pregnancy doesn't create the means for reconciliation. Regardless of what Anonymous thinks, she left the marriage and motherhood long before the rest of the group. To chastise characters who relate to that lack of respect, outright lies, and abandonment with equal intensity is silly. Perhaps Anonymous is a willing cheater who feels indiscretion is a natural course of relationships (probably as long as they are the cheater and not the "cheatee"). Looking forward to part three.

in2itdeepin2itdeepover 11 years ago
Please, PLEASE don't ruin this excellent story with.the.kind.of.screwed up ending that buried The Nice Guy!

Once again, you have begun a story that COULD live in the highest places of Loving Wives history. DON'T end it like that other piece of wonder that got so many people upset. It has a great chance of being one of the greatest. Don't disappoint us again. Thanks for what you have developed here so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love the story

Please Don't leave so long for number 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay,

. . . so there is justice in this world. I'm trusting Gus has the brain power not to reconcile. She deserves the consequences she has already borne, and the rest which are coming (being left and unloved). I'm looking forward to the ending of this sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please so ruin the story by having him take the slut back

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Holding My Breathe!!!!!!!!!!

In waiting for the your ending. Of this great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Dont See a Reconciliation

Would not make sense on either end Gus or Julie. He has erased her and for all intents she erased her family with her actions There is nothing left is there? Sure does not seem so Gus has moved on Julie should to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid beyond belief!

I didn't expect you to continue this story after painting yourself into a corner. What a collection of unlikeable characters! Gus has a stick up his ass and is justifiably angry that his dream wife turned out to be a self-centered whore. When Julie is confronted with her untenable situation at the end of chapter 1, it was clear that she should stick with her boyfriend. She had nothing to go back to and had no regard for her family. How is it possible in all this time she never picked up the phone to talk to anyone back home?

In this chapter, she still can't think like an adult. What does she do when she watches her husband give the speech about marriage on the internet? She goes to Mexico the next day to be happily fucked by her lover. Her only thought about her small dicked husband was that no one contacted her to let her know what was going on. Anyone in her situation after watching the video would have called home to find out what was going on.[Do facebook videos go viral? And some random woman recalls the first and last names of the characters?] She gets kidnapped while being watched by the DEA? BS.

The DEA would give Greg a ride back to the US and then charge him with conspiracy to traffic narcotics. They would not let him go. He put $10 million into a drug deal that makes him a big time criminal. The pregnancy is even more stupid. She could only be pregnant by one of the gang members. She has no morals, why would she not abort it (if she hadn't been given the rape medicine in the hospital)?

I can't believe how bad this story sucks. Are you going to blame her behavior on a brain tumor again? It can't be menopause if she's pregnant.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
When you wrote his reminiscence of Julie's plea for more variety....

....I almost puked. This is an adult erotic lit sight and you imbue your protagonist with all the sexual sophistication of a ten year old and the communication skills of an armless mute. Who let this guy get married,(he isn't even ready to " go steady") and why would anyone except the usual gang of idiots care about this character? How can I possibly keep reading beyond that point? Adults are naive all the time, but this tenuous "plot invention" makes a mockery of the genre.,

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Julie is such a selfish bitch

For two years she has been cheating and living a double life.

It's not like she made a mistake and fucked a guy once, she had fucked him hundreds of times.

And now with the STDs and perhaps AIDS that she has, Gus shouldn't want to be in the same city she is in let alone in the same room with her.

I'd say, after five years and she is disease free he may want to talk to her, but just talk only.

With her perhaps being pregnant, most likely the child will be a half breed, since she was repeatedly raped by other than white men.and the child will be another hindrance on society, since she will probably be on welfare, since she doesn't have the want or will to go out and get a job and work, since she has always been taken care of, all of her worthless life.

A very interesting and controversial storyline and I'm interested in what the out come will be.

Thanks for the read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely loved it! I was trying to get to bed early tonight and stumbled upon part one. I couldn't put my iPad down. I will be very tired in the morning, but it was well worth it. One of the best. Can't wait to read the finale.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Lots of reaction to Ch. 02 . . .

Not too many writing errors, interesting chain of events. The drug gambit seems a bit like the story by Kathi, "Love Me Tender, Please!" Also well-written but longer, in that story, a faithful architect finds out his wife is getting it on with big cock, that she is screwing some druggies, and so forth. Maybe just coincidence, but there are some definite parallels. I think there is a RAAC coming, but for the life of me, it would really be a big stretch to make it happen. Please give us Ch. 03 soon.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Write the story...

The way you want to write it and don't worry about anonymous comments; they're worth nothing.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Pregnant

And after being repeatedly Raped never considered an Abortion. Maybe she does'nt want help but she definately needs help. Her kids will never except her or her child.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
perfect so far

It's been a perfect story so far. A real fitting end would be when gus does not wimp out in the end and makes his wife pay for her sins. Her children can stop keeping in touch with her, her husband leaves her. That would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey nakedsub...

Hey nakdsub. Would you be so kind to provide us with your real name? Otherwise your comment is worth as much as any other anonymous comment. Nothing!

Regards,

Umberto

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
Still skeptic

I have not scored either chapter of this series yet. I was glad the whore, and yes despite what she thinks she is a worthless whore, get treated like she deserved by the drug fags and Gregg. Although I found it interesting she expected Gregg to give up his side holes for her, while she is a cheating whore. I sure can smell another Nice Guy style letdown coming though. Greg had all but buried Jan only to let the filthy cunt come slithering back into his life. At least you haven't had Gus fuck some old biddy to get over Julie, and I thank you for that.

But sadly I see Gus taking Julie back and raising her bastard kid as his opwn and I see me giving this well written story far less stars han the writing deserves. Please don't RACC Gus. he's a good guy and doesn't deserve Julie's worthless whore ass.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Love It!

The cheating whore slut skank twat cunt wife thought she could have the best of both worlds: Love and a faithful husband and family and A rich lover who could fuck her senseless and wine and dine her with no limit.

HA HA HA "Fraid not whore. Now you husband and family made you persona non grata and you lover turns out to be a rich drug dealer who dealt with the wrong people. Having seen you raped unmercifully by the cartel now wants no part of you. I would say time to kill yourself but we have an ending chapter still coming. I can't wait...

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
I got a bad feeling about this one.

You are doing a great job so far, try not to fuck it up.

Bitch writers are a dime a dozen here, don't be another one.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Screwed

Julie is completely screwed by her own hand. She now has no husband, home, boyfriend or children to fall back on. She should just committ suicide and get get it over with. I have no sympathy for the old skanky slut. To echo what a previous poster has said, author please don't fuck this story up. It deserves a tragic end for a woman who truly deserves what happens to her.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
I repeat

DO NOT FUCK THIS STORY UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I feel for the poor wife in every way.

I hope to god he don't take her back, whatta she wanna go back to the asshole? He's a failed male. A human turd. Like the nonces on this site that like to see women physically hurt. It's a modern weakness in so called men that can't find their balls to live a better life. And the irony? They genuine believe they are real men.

Good writing, you always deliver - and by that I mean you get the human turds squealing. 5*

a_zx2003a_zx2003over 11 years ago
nice work

the story is moving on pretty well ... just don't knock out the leading lady with a fatal medical problem, try something unique to wrap it up ... waiting for the finish.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Like a Frieght Train

This story is picking momentum by each word written. Really enjoying this one, thanks for keeping the chapters coming quickly!!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 11 years ago
A good story and then the author pulls the pregnancy crap.

I'm sure they have the morning after pill in Mexican hospitals and I'm also sure that she would have been given it after a gang rape. That means the kid must be Greg's. But why would a 40 something woman on the pill get pregnant? Hell, 40 something women don't usually get pregnant even without the pill.

You can write any kind of story you want. It can be incredible, implausable, or even impossible. You do however have to play fair with your readers. That means that we have to believe the internal logic of the story. For me that was spoiled by an implausible pregnancy. Not a game changer. I still like the story and maybe you can make me believe it in part 3, but whach it.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
Julie the worthless trollop

Got everything she deserved. Now she's headed back to her family to beg forgivness, and try to get her husband to raise her bastard child. I'll give you one thing, she has nerve, nothing else, but some nerve.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Some ideas

1. More and more women start pregnancy after 40 years old. The Down syndrom can be checked by blood test, so the Down syndrom foetus can be aborted. The Italian movie star Claudia Cardinale was pregnant with her son at her 55 years old.

2 Why do posters want suicide for Julie. The revenge for example the Romantic Revenge is better, moreover it exists only at living exwife state at all. I do not agree with the violance and murder against women.

3. I agree others the deuex machina (kidnapping) was too abrupt, but the long time inconsistency between Julie and Greg would have have been better with common child(ren). Julie would have been single divorced woman with 1-2 children and she would have been together with the drug dealer background of her second exhusband.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Nice Story

Lots of emotion and certainly plenty of intrigue. Also, you inserted just enough filth to disgust us...good job.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The different between Anon and nicknamed posters

Anon I corresponded with nakdsub on E-mail, but I can not send you any E-mail. Generaly the majority of the Anons do not sign their comments, so Anons can write something and the oposite one on same day. However Anons have a good function, because they alert us other readers the story is whimp, willing cuckold story so we can avoid such stories to read

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 11 years ago
quick diagnosis

People have commented that the Mexican got her pregnant? She is raped on Sunday Aril 4th. 4 days later she tells the Dr. she thinks she is pregnant? Hasn't she read the Republican Platform on that? Woman have a way of stopping that if the rape is legitimate.

No, baby is young Greg Peterson.....soon to be millionaire heir. Lucky son of a gun.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
A step down

I haven't read all the comments, and I'm sure the LW commenters have hit on these points already, so I won't belabor them.

First, I have mixed feeling about the Mexican drug cartel/abduction/rape device. On the one hand, it took that trauma to get the wife to realize who she truly loves and wants (at least for comfort and safety). But, did she really figure that out? She didn't leave lover-boy after that, he kicked her out. My disappointment with the device is that it wasn't really used (she didn't go running back to hubby), and she never really chooses hubby over the asshole-she is instead sort of stuck with him as her only option.

Second, what happened to the wife being 'in love' with the asshole. After the abduction, he kicks the wife out, and she doesn't seem too concerned about it. The fact that wife loved him was part of what made the first chapter's betrayal all the more complete. Then, the author just ignores that element, and wife moves on to what to do about her hubby.

The big reveal at the end? Meh.....what difference could it possibly make?

I really can't imagine hubby taking her back. Even if magically it is his kid (seems unlikely in anything but this story), how could he overcome that level of cheating, disrespect and deception?

But, why prolong this series if he is just going to say: "Fuck off, and take your bastard child with you."?

I think hubby failed to take his own advice about communication and respect in a marriage: who the fuck shuts down a sexually adventurous wife-saying "no way" to oral and anything but vanilla missionary sex? What a stupid cunt.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
Down the rabbit hole.

This gets stranger and stranger. PPP hit the nail on the head with the observation about the husband. The wife was the wronged party for years if the husband refused oral and different positions. She should have dumped him. That's what everyone is supposed to do if they are not happy with their marriage. Now, after putting up with his strange shit for 20 years, she falls over the cliff, big time. He should dump her. The only real issue for her should be to get half the money he ran off with. They both will be better off without the other.. If she wants Gus to stay her husband, she's nuts. If he takes her back, he's nuts. She has been portrayed as a beautiful woman that looks amazing in or out of a swim suit. She can do better than Greg or Gus. Gus is a lost cause. When your wife wants to try oral or doggie style and you refuse, you should either have a note from your doctor, or be divorced by morning.. The little dick, the drug cartel, the rich lover, and the amazing body of the wife all sound familiar. If Gus writes his story and wins an Emmy and an Oscar and Book of the Month, we'll have it all. It's almost like one of Matt's husband characters wandered into a story from our new friend with the q(?) in his name.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
Quality of writing top notch ...

Captivates and seduces the reader ... which is always a good sign for a story.

Like others I have a bit of trouble with the drug cartel issue and to more of a degree the "vanilla sex" aspect from the husband.

At first ... my thought was the kidnapping from what was a five star hotel was a bit over the top. Greg with all his money wouldn't have his own body guards when dealing with a cartel? Even in Mexico a cartel would venture into a high class five star area? But then for the amount of money the deal was for ... then maybe the cartel might break a few rules. It's not like they shot them up in the hotel.

As for the vanilla sex angle ... I guess I'll have to wait for your third installment to be sure. Are you going to paint them both with some degree of fault? The first installment certainly laid it all on Julie's feet. This second installment shifts some of that to Gus. If he believes communication is so important then why shutdown his wife?

Despite these two things ... giving top marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great call harry..again

100% RAAAC coming. You must be psychic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Riddance

Pure bullshit...the story might be a bit better composed than some of the other

garbage that passes for English(?) stories on this site but it brings nothing new to the table, this kind of topic has been rehashed over and over on this forum...and it was simply cheap of the author to paint and characterize the male protagonist as an inadequate and unexciting lover and why-just so that the female's actions could be somewhat justified and the wife be seen as the long suffering sexually frustrated woman,..Here's a simple hard-working family-man toiling for more than two decades to give his children and wife the best life he could and the spiteful author just reduces him to an asexual creature, reeks of feminazism at its worst..If the wife wanted a Cosmopolitan magazine inspired perfect yuppy life she should've divorced hubby a long time back before they had kids...Also its hard to reconcile with your characterization of the male character, on one hand, you portray him as an easy going(in the sense that he's easily approachable) person who is clear headed, smart and decisive and can put forth his thoughts very articulately as seen in the talks with his children and the therapist and also in his actions, but then on the other, the author shows him as someone having this huge and unfathomable gap in communication with his wife-a person with whom he has veritably spent his entire adult life....To conclude, anyway you see it the wife is a very hollow and shallow person who is so selfish and self-centred that she can't see beyond the tip of her nose, she is the very definition of narcissism.....

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 11 years ago
bad feeling about this

Like others, I am withholding judgement, but I have a bad feeling about this. It is well written, engaging, has good dialogue, but is heading toward an awkward, forced reconciliation.

Oh, and what would a B-level LW story be without a rich boyfriend, a "magic dick," government agents and a drug cartel? Why can't Gus and Julia just be two people who fucked up?

BTB? RAAC? I don't favour one over the other. What I do prefer is consistency and writers who don't sell out their characters. HDK and the others are right. Gus is no prize, himself, a selfish, small-dicked worker bee who sacrifices the present for an undefined future. But, really, Julie's gone too far. The only suitable ending is to run with it for a Stang star-style conclusion, with Julie alone back in Alaska (fitting irony), without a penny, raising her bastard child, sterile as a result of the STDs, contemplating her mistakes. Then, you can have Gus living happily with wife 2.0, a new man, or living unhappily, ruing what he lost, a bittersweet "life goes on" ending.

But we all know that won't happen. There's going to be a reconciliation, it'll be forced and awkward, it'll be well-written, and it will piss a lot of people off.

But, hey, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK

Beautiful Seattle , I have been to seattle ,it's fucken cold and it raines all time

You know if you ever need to talk, I am here for you, either as a couple or individually. If you ever need help, please ask me. If I can help, I will.---- What is he some kind of Psychologist ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Of course, Harry's correct as usual .....

Just another demented WACC bullshit ending coming up. Pathetic at best! Christ, this reads just like one of those fucked up piss-ant efforts that mattM dribbles out - and OMG, do they ever suck dog-shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harry

Stop writing in anonymous comments that make you look good.

Everyone knows that all you can do is insult others with your attacking bullshit.

You're just like your man Obama. He takes away money from our veterans and calls them unpatriotic when they complain. And then gives away billions to anti-American dictators.

He doesn't add any value and neither do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
abort the baby

now why would any person have a baby from a rape and end chapter two that way. i can see no way a 44 yr old women who is kicked to the curb and no one who cares about her would even mention she was pregnant. the author direction is strange here. no reconcilliation is possible here . end this farce and put her down.

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
Keeeeell thee Beeeetch!

An' keeel her azzhole loveer too. LOL C'mon folks, ease up with the hate mail. It is just a story...and actually a pretty entertaining one too. Oh, and Anonymous... (whichever one wrote it) what the fuck does this story have to do with politics??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Katmai

While you still have a "chance" don't "F" this one up like you did with "Nice Guy #3". If you get nothing through your head, understand no one .. and I mean "NO ONE" wants to see a cheating, slut wife rewarded by being taken back by a wimp husband! Think about your ending before you submit the third part or you may have no readers left to tormentl! Good Luck ... your are going to need it!!

NYredNYredover 11 years ago

Waiting patiently for part 3...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part 3

Also waiting for part 3! Maybe not so patiently any more!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same Time, next year?

Another vanishing author.....And, when it comes out, it will be disappointing, and you'll want your 5 minutes of time back....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inpatient Or What!

This chapter was released two weeks ago. Give the author some time. Unlike you (last poster), most people work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Torch the bitch!!

The whore gets what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to more

So far the story is interesting. I'd like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
about time

ok it's been long enough, before people (me) forget what the story is about .I enjoy your stories but you need to plan better.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Is this going to be continued?

I hope the author continues the story. Its been a long time.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#3 WHEN PEOPLE STEP IN SHIT

they dont know how deep...they do know its going to be smelly. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ok ok

lets see the rest of this - it has been a month and the slut is pregnant - so will this be a cuck ending or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another more request

Story is good so far; it would be nice to have a conclusion for Julie. And - who is the daddy?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
One more thing George -

I think I am truly and totally fucked -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Erasing this story?

I guess you painted yourself into a corner with this one. No way Gus and Julie get back together. Even if Gus has a fetish for pregnant Julie (he remembers how horney he got when she was pregnant with the kids) he can't take her back. Julie should not want him given her actions. If she is pregnant, it probably is Gregg's. She had fucked him for weeks without protection and would have been given the morning after pill at the hospital so it couldn't be the gangbangers.'

I see Julie as a stay at home Sara Palin. She should sue Gregg for putting her in a position to be kidnapped/raped by his crime partners. If the kid is Gregg's she can add this to the tab and find a new partner to help raise the Down's syndrome baby who will always love her because it won't know any better. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't know how you can end this without totally leaving the storyline up to this point. Good luck on that and why is it taking so long?

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
chapter 3?

Does the absence of the third part mean you are writing a 587 page tome for the ages? Does it mean you were going to lay a shit brown egg (like ch3 of nice guy) and are preparing to leave the country? Maybe you have it tied to the election; Mormon.wins he spits in her pregnant whore face, moron wins he takes her back like a cunt and raises the bastard child while she seeks out new dick. Please publish three soon, I know I'm not the only one anxious to read it.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wtf

where is the ending - it has been a month.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
Where is ch03?

Did Julie erase it?

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
nicely written

well my friend, from reading some of your other stories i can tell you are the type that prefers a forced reconciliation, i would love to see how are you going to pull this one in your third part, that is if you are ever going to write it. i can already see it it, the husband will feel that it is his fault because he was not a good lover and he will feel that it is his duty to stand beside his wife after her trauma and then he will take her back in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
and now ?

Is there ever going to be Chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So?

When is this story going to be wrapped up? If you were a real writer on a deadline you would probably be in breach of contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read...

I want to see the conclusion to this tale as much as anyone but I also understand that most of the writers on this site do this as an avocation; and sometimes life gets in the way. I would rather the ending be well thought out than rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Psychiatrist?

...really? Is that what a psychiatrist would say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hope the slut and her bastard baby die of AIDS

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
WAS THE GRASS ANY GREENER?

Or did the air smell better? Or was it just a monster case of middle aged crazy? Wife ass me, cow shit I know, bear go asshole Joe!

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Victims deserve there fate?

The story of a rightfully wronged man a victimis being feminized, all emotions are being neutered sure the diary thing is a great idea but the pussy whipped ides of forgiveness ugg.The idea you would tell your kids to love and respect a cheating whore of monumental selfish behavior is to pathetic, so yes dear and son you must love the people who lie cheat steal rape rob and abuse you because that's all you are good for as a victim, kids dont always forgive the evil and dont keep wimping out on saying forgiveness,release but never forgive unless repentance is shown.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous