Erasing Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers

"Finally, if you want to heal completely, it is essential you make peace with your wife. It doesn't have to be now, it could take some months, but somehow or other, you will have to release her completely in order to move forward. Usually the process involves forgiveness."

So far the therapist had made sense, but forgiveness, was unacceptable. He scowled at the suggestion and under his breath, but loud enough for her to hear, said vehemently,

"Never!"

"I understand how you feel now, Mr. Randall. I really do, but you have to consider forgiving your wife. Now, do you agree to work on the three lists and start a journal?"

He nodded assent.

"Good," Shelly said bringing the session to a close. "I have a time slot open next Wednesday at 2 p.m. Does that time work for you, Mr. Randall?"

"Yes." And if it didn't I would certainly make it work, he thought. This women was worth seeing again.

"When you come, please remember to bring your lists and your journal. Oh and by the way, I saw your son's video on Facebook yesterday; the one where you talked to your daughter and her fiancé. You're obviously a loving and caring father, Mr. Randall. Your daughter is lucky to have you."

"Oh, thanks. I haven't seen it yet."

"You should. It appears to becoming quite popular," Shelly said with a smile. "I'll see you on Wednesday."

Wednesday, March 31st.

Julie looked out the window from her airline seat revisiting the details of the deal Greg had been working on; beside her, Greg was sleeping. They were an hour into a seven hour flight to Mexico City, heading for a five day stay at a five star resort.

Greg had returned from Chicago after mid-night on the Friday night and when Julie had greeted him at the door he was clearly excited, but tired. Without asking she had poured him a single malt and once he was seated, asked about his trip.

Chicago had been cold, windy and rainy and while the negotiations for the business deal had gone well, they had been exhausting. The US end of the deal had been completed, but he still needed to meet with people in Mexico to finalise the negotiations. From the little he told her, it seemed certain the deal was going to make a lot of money and while he was rich, after the deal he would be very rich. Julie had only a vague idea of his worth and really didn't care. He was obviously rich enough to support her in a manner far more luxurious than that of her life in Alaska and in the languid post-coital moments following their 'welcome home' fuck, had promised, if she was interested, he would explain his finances; possibly during their trip to Mexico, which he would book first thing in the morning.

She had been happy about the unexpected trip and his promise on his finances, but was still ambivalent about his request she live with him. On the Friday before they left, she had spent an hour or two on her own contemplating; trying to make up her mind about her feelings for Greg. Did she love him? Did he love her? If she stayed with him, could she accept him continuing to have sex with his other lovers? And who were his lovers and how many were there?

What about Gus? Did she love him as much as Greg? Could she be happy as Gus's wife after her affair with Greg? What about her children? Damn, she thought, as she continued to look out the window at the landscape below; why is this so difficult for me?

The flight attendant brought Julie a light snack and another glass of wine. Even in first-class it was the usual airline fare, but it was edible and filling. While she ate she took a break from her thoughts, concentrating on her food and drink, but once finished, she returned to her musings. She needed to resolve her dilemma. She couldn't go on as she had over the last two years; she needed to choose between Greg and Gus.

Perhaps the resort stay would clarify her choice. She hoped so and if it didn't, at least she would be wined and dined and fucked and being fucked by Greg, certainly took one's mind off anything other than his cock.

Thursday, April 1st.

"Thank you, Mr. Randall. Here is your check."

The closer smiled, and he ought to, he was getting money for nothing.

"Yes. Thank you," Gus replied as he took the check from the sale of their Eagle River home.

The Sun City house had closed yesterday. The Arizona sale was more complicated because of the distance involved and the money from that transaction wouldn't make it to his Alaskan bank account until early the following week.

Gus left the title company office and sat in his rental car. It's over, he thought; I'm now one of the officially homeless; but fortunately, not one of the official poor. The houses were the last of their illiquid assets to have been converted into cash. The numbers were impressive; over three hundred thousand each in cash and an equal share of the half million in the investment accounts. For an oil-field worker and a home-maker, it wasn't too bad.

As he drove to the bank to deposit the checks, he went over the tasks Shelly Green had asked him to complete. The journal was fairly easy, but required him to set aside time every day to update it. One thing he had noticed was he felt better after he had finished writing down his feelings; perhaps that was the point of the exercise. The lists were more difficult. He had no idea what he wanted from his life six months and two years into the future.

For the previous twenty-four years his life had revolved around his marriage and his family and after erasing the past twenty-four years, he had no clear idea where he was going or wanted to go with his life. He needed patience, he told himself. After all, he had the rest of his life to make his choice.

Friday, April 2nd.

Dressed in an almost obscenely small, red bikini; the top barely concealing her nipples; the bottom so small, every time she moved she was in danger of exposing the hair of her landing strip, Julie sat under a canopy near the pool in the warm Mexican afternoon. Her skin was tanned and gleaning, in part from the heat and in part, from the sun tan lotion Greg had lathered on her body before she had left for the pool.

She had enjoyed the lathering. When Greg had volunteered to cover 'the places she couldn't get to', she had known the only outcome would be a cock in her cunt. She'd been right, he had started on her tits; surely not a place she couldn't get to; and had only managed to finish oiling the left one before he had pushed her down onto the bed and mounted her.

Their love-making had been intense. She had never known him to be as excited as he'd been that morning. By the time they had finished she was sore, her cunt from the pounding of his cock, her nipples from the attention of his teeth and her bum from the action of his hands. She had waited in her room for an hour after he'd left, waiting for the red marks on her cheeks to become less noticeable before she dare venture to the pool.

Remembering their love-making had excited her. She could feel her nipples growing and the tell-tale tingle in her groin, which usually heralded a moistening of her cunt. If she wasn't careful her juices would leak out and stain her bikini bottom and while she didn't want to swim, a wet swimsuit and the cool water would cover any evidence of her arousal; hiding any wet spot and providing an explanation for her erect nipples.

Finishing her swim, she returned to her lounger and lay on her back, her eyes closed, enjoying the light breeze blowing over her bare skin. I'm living a dream, she thought. I'm lying by the pool at a resort, which two years ago I couldn't have imagined and in the company of a man who wields a cock so incredible they should mount a statue to it. How can I forgo this for a small three-bedroom house in Alaska, sharing a bed with a man whose tiny cock offers no excitement, merely more predictable, vanilla sex?

Her thoughts were interrupted by her lover, who had finished his business meeting and still dressed in his business suit, had joined her by the pool.

"Baby you look gorgeous. Great tits and a really great ass. I bet all the men have been wishing they had their cocks in your cunt - and those who haven't, must be queer."

One thing about Greg; he might be crude, but knew how to make a woman feel good.

"Well, all the meetings are finished. It's just me and you for the next few days."

He leaned over and kissed her tenderly; 'accidentally' brushing her right nipple with his hand and laughing when he saw it respond.

"Hmm," she responded. "That kiss was nice. Had you anything else in mind?"

"Maybe, but let's talk for a few minutes, first. Okay"

"Sure. Go ahead."

"I promised you I would explain my finances and I'm going to do so now. Thirteen years ago, when I sold my software company, I was worth about eight million dollars. In the past thirteen years, I have invested in a wide variety of enterprises, many of which have been really successful. I am now worth just over thirty million dollars," he said; a hint of pride in his voice.

"Wow, I'm impressed."

"Good. I hoped you would be, but are you impressed enough to live with me?"

She was impressed; but rather than answer, she just smiled and let him continue.

"My goal has been to have a net worth of fifty million dollars and this current deal could put me over the top. I plan to invest ten million and if all goes well, in eight weeks from now I will get back all of my original investment plus a further twenty million."

To Julie it sounded like Monopoly and a world away from the money Gus and she had saved.

"Greg, how is that possible? It seems too good to be true. This deal isn't illegal is it?"

"When you have as much money as I do," Greg said laughing, "nothing is illegal! Now; have you considered staying with me instead of going back to Alaska?"

"I have thought about it," Julie started, "and here's where I'm at. I like fucking you and all things being equal, I would spend the rest of my life impaled on the end of your cock. But all things aren't equal. I'm married, you're a womanizer and while I can get divorced, can you stop being a womanizer? If we are to live together, we have to be married and you have to give up your other women. I'm not going to share you with another woman, either in the same bed or when you are away."

Greg looked at her; her last statement had thwarted an arrangement he had suggested to his lover in Chicago and had hoped to broach with her during their stay in Mexico. It looked like he would not be enjoying a ménage-a-trois anytime soon.

"Before I make my decision I need some information from you. I propose we each write down what we want out of any relationship and what we are willing to do to make the relationship work. Then we can sit down and discuss our lists. You should view it as a business contract of sorts. Remember, if I stay with you I will be walking away from a financially secure marriage and a faithful husband, so I'm going to need some assurances from you."

"I like the way you think," he said with a smile, "and I'm prepared to accept your proposal. When do you want to compare our lists?"

"One week. One week from today. Okay?"

"Agreed. Now let's go back to our room; I need to see if those tits and ass look as great out of that bikini as they look in it."

Julie grinned; she was sore, but she had been looking forward another encounter with his cock and mouth all day; besides her ass wasn't sore and she was sure it wouldn't mind a visit from his statue-grade cock.

They ran, hand in hand, to their room; as excited as teenage lovers.

They were sleeping soundly, intertwined on the king-sized bed when the masked men entered their room. The first they knew was when the leader put a gun to Greg's head and told him to be quiet. The gang was efficient; within five minutes they had both been forced to dress; the members making obscene remarks and gestures to Julie as she tried to hide her nakedness, blindfolded and their hands tied behind their backs using nylon cable ties. Outside the house a stolen van was waiting; its engine running and the rear doors open. They were thrown into the back and joined by two members of the gang.

Julie was scared. Why had she been kidnapped? Were they going to be ransomed? She'd heard kidnapping for ransom was common in Mexico, but why were they kidnapping her? She hadn't any money, so why hadn't they just taken Greg? Perhaps she had been the target. Perhaps they were rapists and were going to rape her, but it they were, why had they taken Greg? She couldn't answer the questions she'd posed, but throughout her deliberations ran the fear, whatever their motive, they would kill her.

He fear didn't last long. She felt two hands grab her arm; a needle prick and in ten seconds she was asleep under the effect of a powerful sleeping drug.

Saturday, April 3rd.

"Daddy, thanks for meeting me for lunch on such short notice," Bess said as she joined her father at booth at City Diner.

"You seemed upset, dear," Gus said. "What's going on?"

"Mom saw that Facebook video and she sent me this e-mail a few days ago," Bess replied. "I just don't know what to do!"

She handed Gus a single sheet of paper and watched as he read it.

Bess: Just what's going on, young lady? I saw that Facebook video tonight. It appears you and Brian engaged? Why didn't you tell me? I am your mother. With my accounting classes and studying, I am very busy, but I can make time to talk with you about Brian and marriage. You e-mail me back, Bess and pronto! We can arrange a time and I can call you. And why is your father wearing a sling? Is he in Anchorage? Is he alright? You e-mail me right back and let me know what is going on.

Your Mother.

"Well, well, well," chuckled Gus. "I see she's still pretending to be a student. What do you plan to do?"

"Daddy, I don't know!" cried Bess. "Part of me is so angry with her I just want to ignore it and wait until she returns. I don't feel she's a part of our family anymore."

"All right, my advice is this; she is your mother and I think you should answer her."

"What should I tell her, Daddy? I'm very confused."

"Just tell her the truth, Bess. Be direct and firm; tell her what you know and what you feel. But be respectful. Whatever she has done to us, she is still your mother and you should treat her as such. In the meantime I have two requests; wait until Wednesday to send it and copy me."

"Okay, Daddy," Bess agreed. "This is so difficult for me - and it's all her fault."

"You are right, Bess. Your mother has made decisions which have made it very difficult for our family and she is about to discover the consequences of her actions. Observe her carefully, Bess, and make sure that you don't make the same mistakes, okay?"

Before Bess could answer Gus's cell phone rang. He picked it up from the table; it was either his attorney or Charlie, as they were the only two who had his new phone number. He excused himself to Bess and answered it.

"Hello."

"Mr. Randall?"

"Yes. Who is this?" Gus didn't recognize the voice.

"Mr. Randall, my name is Grayson. I work for the Drug Enforcement Agency. We've had your wife and her boyfriend under surveillance for the past week and I'm sorry to have to inform you they were both kidnapped yesterday in Mexico by a drug cartel."

"They were what?"

"They were kidnapped, Mr. Randall. Your wife's boyfriend had been under investigation for some time and we are sure he was financing a large drug deal involving Columbian cocaine. Our investigation was going quite well until someone in the Mexican drug enforcement agency leaked our involvement to the cartel. We believe the cartel thought they were being setup and as a result has kidnapped both of them. There was no set-up, at least on our part, but your wife is being held by the cartel and we believe she is in considerable danger. We are doing are best to find her, but we cannot promise anything."

Gus didn't know how to take the news. He ought to be concerned, but his anger outweighed his compassion. She had made her proverbial bed and now she had to lie in it.

"Mr. Grayson, I don't know if you're aware of it, but Julie has been cheating on me for the past two years and I am in the process of divorcing her. At this point, I really don't give a flying fuck what happens to her."

"I see. I'm sorry you feel like that, Mr. Randall, but I will keep you informed of any developments. I would ask you to keep her abduction confidential, even from your children. Do you agree?"

Gus agreed to the agent's request and put the phone down. Well, well, well, he chuckled to himself. The slut is in trouble and all because of her slime-ball of a lover. This could work out quite well for me. Quite well, indeed!

"Daddy, what's going on? Is mom in trouble?"

"There's nothing to worry about, dear," Gus lied. "I can't talk about it right now, but maybe later, okay?"

"Okay. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too."

Sunday, April 4th

Julie was blindfolded and spread-eagled on the bed; tied by her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. She had been tied to the bed for almost a day, only being released to visit the washroom. Her wrists ached, but not as much as her cunt and ass. Her worst fears had been realised, she had been raped repeatedly by the five gang members, one of whom had the largest cock she had ever had in her cunt or her ass. At the moment the smelly rapist, as she thought of him, the one who stank, was pumping away at her, intent on adding to the pool of cum leaking out of her cunt.

The previous day she had been interrogated by the gang leader. It had started out as a friendly talk between two people. How long had she been working for the DEA? What did the DEA know of their cartel? She had denied everything; she'd had to; she wasn't and never had been associated with the DEA. Then things turned ugly. They started to use physical intimidation; hitting her, burning her tits with cigarettes and finally breaking two of her fingers and all the time they kept asking her questions. She had passed out several times, only to be brought back to consciousness with cold water and slaps across the face.

After twelve hours, it became obvious she didn't know anything. She wasn't a drug agent, merely the Gringo's whore and as she was a whore she deserved to be treated as a whore. They'd stripped her, tied her wrists and ankles to the bed and offered her to anyone who wanted a free fuck.

If she'd had rape fantasies -- and she had - the reality soon disabused her of the notion. The men were like animals mounting her without a break; poking their cocks and fingers into all of her orifices. After the fourth rapists she was sore and had initially felt relief when the fifth decided to take her in the ass. There was no relief. The fifth man had an enormous cock, one more suited to a pony than a man, and his forced entry into her ass had torn her, causing her to bleed profusely. When he had finished the fifth man looked at the blood, laughed and in broken English said,

"You like my big dick in your ass? Next time I fuck you in the ass and Jose fuck you in the cunt."

An hour later he was true to his word. Jose took her in the ass while he, Javier, fucked her in the cunt. Under normal circumstances she might have enjoyed it, but both her cunt and ass were bleeding and sore.

"Gus, Gus, I'm so sorry. Help me, help me, please," she cried out, all thoughts of Greg absent from her mind. She wanted her husband to hold her, to comfort her, to make the pain go away.

I must be in Hell, she thought. Help me, Gus; please help me!

Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers