Erasing Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entreaty went unheard. As the two dismounted, they were replaced by another of the gang. Weren't they ever going to be satisfied?

Monday, April 5th

In Anchorage a spring snow storm had let up in mid-afternoon and by the early evening the main roads had been plowed, ensuring the family dinner at Club Paris could take place. After ordering their meals and an exchange of pleasantries, Gus told them of his plans to leave for Texas in less than a week. The news startled his daughter.

"What about my wedding? You are coming, aren't you?"

"Of course, I am. I've got the sixth of August blocked out in big red letters in my diary. I'll be there, tuxedo clad and ready for action. I promise."

The waitress brought their meals and for a few minutes they ate in silence; the children because they didn't know how to start, Gus because he thought he had nothing to say. It was Bess who broke the silence.

"Dad, how are you doing? And don't fob me off; I want you to tell Josh and me the truth."

He looked at his children. His first thought was to tell them everything was all right, but he knew they were old enough and perspicacious enough to realize everything wasn't all right. They deserved the truth.

"If you really want to know; I've been seeing a therapist. I went on Tuesday and I'm going back next Wednesday. I like her. I'm following the exercises she gave me and I am feeling better, but I'm still angry, hurt and depressed by your mother's actions. I trusted her and she betrayed me, she stabbed me in the back. It's clear, based on her e-mails, she has no respect for me and since I can no longer trust her, we no longer really have a marriage."

The two children listened, but remained silent. It was clear from their father's attitude, there was no hope of reconciliation and having read her e-mails, they weren't sure they wanted one. But she was their mother and unlike their father, she had been the ever-present in their lives. They might find it difficult to forgive her, but it didn't stop them from loving her.

"I never want to see her again. There is nothing she can say and nothing she can do which will change the way I feel. I have erased her from my life. I need to start over. The only thing I want to take with me from this family is the relationship I have with you two wonderful children."

He started to cry and paused to wipe his eyes with his napkin. As he did he thought about his children. They were wonderful children and he had made them with his wife. It had been fun for both of them; they had tried for nearly for two years to have a child before Julie announced she was pregnant. As her pregnancy progressed, he had thought her never more beautiful, marveling as her belly began to swell, her tits started to grow and her nipples and areolas become a deeper brown. They had fucked more during her two pregnancies than they had done either before or after. But now she was fucking someone else, allowing him to make use of the cunt which had ushered their children into the world and no doubt, letting him suckle on her nipples.

His thoughts made him angry and almost irrational. She wasn't on the pill and it would serve her right if she got pregnant again. From what he remembered of Greg; it was unlikely he would be anxious to be responsible for a crying baby. Julie had looked beautiful when she had been pregnant in her late twenties, but now she was it her mid-forties and would Greg still want her when her tits were drooping to her belly button and her body lined with stretch marks? He wouldn't and she would be left on her own with a bastard to care for - he couldn't imagine a more fitting fate.

His thoughts were interrupted by a cough from his son. Gus had said nothing for over a minute, looking vacantly into space and creating concern he was suffering another bout of depression.

"Dad, are you all right? When Gus nodded, he smiled and continued, "Have you seen our video on Facebook?"

Gus shook his head and added a 'no'.

"Well, it has become very popular; you've become an internet star; in fact they have a name for you; it's 'The Marriage Dad'. There were over fifty thousand hits on my Facebook page in the last week and I'm thinking of uploading it to You Tube. Before you know it, you'll have a million fans."

"How about that?" Gus replied, shaking his head. It obviously meant something to the children, but he was only concerned with his marriage and in particular, Greg's use of his wife's body; a body for which his love should have bought exclusivity.

"You must decide what kind of relationship you want with your mother. That is up to you, but you must understand, I never want you to mention her in my presence. As far as I'm concerned she's persona non grata, I have erased her from my life; to me she no longer exists. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dad. We both understand."

"Thanks. You're great kids and I'm a lucky father."

Tuesday, April 6th

Julie was finally awake, lying in a bed and dressed in a hospital gown. Her broken fingers were splinted and she was being given fluids from several intravenous bags. The morphine was gradually wearing off and her broken fingers were starting to hurt, but not as much as her much-abused cunt and ass. She didn't know where she was other than she was in hospital. When she had awoken, she had tried to talk to the hospital staff, but they either didn't speak English or had been ordered not to speak with her.

She looked at the clock; it showed seven, but which day was it? She tried to think, but could only recall it had been Friday when Greg and she had been kidnapped. As she tried to remember what had happened to her, a tall, casually dressed man entered her room and approached her.

"Mrs. Randall. I'm Agent Grayson,"

"What?"

"Mrs. Randall, I work for the US government. You might not have known it, but your boyfriend was financing a large drug deal and we have had you both under surveillance. Two days ago you were kidnapped by a local drug cartel who thought he was planning to double-cross them. Luckily for both of you, it appears they discovered your boyfriend was playing it straight with them and they released you both. They kept his ten million, of course," Grayson said with a slight smile.

"I thought I was going to die," Julie whispered through her tears.

"We thought you would, too. Normally you would have been killed; life in Mexico is cheap and the cartels don't like loose ends. In your case it appears the cartel was mindful of its business interests and didn't want to scare away future investors, which killing Mr. Peterson might have done. You were just collateral damage. When they found he hadn't double-crossed them, sometime yesterday afternoon, they put you both in a taxi and had you delivered to this hospital."

Julie just nodded. She was alive, but felt degraded and lost.

"The doctors say that you have no permanent injuries, but it appears you have been in contact with several types of venereal disease and the hospital has started you on a course of antibiotics. It is important you see a doctor and continue treatment once you return to the States. I would also suggest that you get tested for AIDS."

Julie began to cry. Only whores got VD, and she wasn't a whore, and as for AIDS, it was unthinkable.

"Mrs. Randall, you must leave Mexico as soon as possible. Since it was a leak from their drug enforcement agency that precipitated your kidnap, we have managed to convince the Mexican authorities to release you without any charges. However, you are to be banned from entering Mexico again. If you try, you will be arrested and it will not be pleasant. Conditions in Mexican prisons are awful and the judicial system is slow-moving and riddled with corruption. You can expect to languish in prison for at least two to three years before you come to trial. Do you understand?"

"I never want to come back here," Julie sobbed.

"The Mexican authorities will take you and your boyfriend to the airport tonight and escort you to the gate for a flight back to Seattle. Your belongings have recovered from your hotel and are at the airport."

The agent started towards the door and then as an afterthought, turned to her and said,

"Before I go I'm going to offer you some friendly advice, Mrs. Randall; lose the boyfriend. He is trouble."

Julie nodded through her tears as she watched Grayson leave her room.

Wednesday, April 7

"You look much better this week, Mr. Randall," Shelly Green observed. "I'm glad you kept your appointment. I was worried about you when you left."

"The exercises you gave me did help. The journal helps the most. It keeps me aware of my feelings, but I'm having a hard time with the lists."

"Keep writing in your journal. You will find it valuable six months from now and as for the lists, don't worry about them. As I explained to you last week, the purpose of the lists is to get you focused away from the past and towards the future."

They spent a pleasant half hour discussing the past week, the therapists trying to gauge his state of mind, Gus trying to keep up his end of the conversation while trying to imagine what she looked like without the white, low-cut blouse and grey pencil skirt she was wearing. Probably small, pert tits and a neatly shaved cunt. He didn't usually look at women and try to guess what they looked like naked and certainly not since he had learned of Julie's infidelity. Perhaps I'm starting to get better, he thought.

When Gus mentioned Julie's e-mail to Bess, Shelly asked if he had brought copies.

"Here are the two e-mails. My daughter's e-mail is on the top portion of the page," Gus said as he handed Shelly a sheet of paper. "She just sent it this morning."

Shelly read Bess's e-mail:

Mother: I asked daddy how I should answer your e-mail. He told me to just tell the truth, but be respectful because you are my mother. It's hard to be respectful to you, mother, when we all know that you have lied repeatedly to our family. We know that you are not taking a class at the university. You are living with your lover. Mother, you have destroyed our family. You have devastated a man who loved and trusted you unconditionally. I don't want to talk with you right now, as I don't believe I could be civil to you. Yes, Brian and I are engaged and we plan to be married. If you send me your address, I will mail you an invitation. But I don't want you involved in the wedding at all; it would be hypocritical for a woman who has repeatedly broken her wedding vows to be a part of her daughter's wedding, don't you think? I love you, mother, but I don't want you in my life right now. Bess

Shelly quickly read the e-mail and when she had finished, looked at Gus and asked him what he thought.

"I'm quite proud of Bess. Her e-mail is direct and truthful. I feel it is somewhat harsh and in time I hope she can have a better relationship with her mother."

"It has been my experience that time heals all wounds, ," Shelly offered. "Have you anything else to share with me before you go?"

Gus had received another call from Grayson yesterday telling him that Julie had been released and was on her way back to Seattle. As he had promised the agent to keep information on their kidnap and release confidential he had decided not to share it will Shelly.

"Just this," Gus replied handing her a thin booklet of photos.

Shelly looked at the photos, flipping quickly through all the pages. It contained picture of his efforts to destroy their shared mementoes.

"You destroyed everything, including your wedding rings," she stated, returning the booklet to him.

"Yes. I went to a jewelry manufacturer, had him melt our rings into scrap and then sold him the scrap gold. It was my final symbolic gesture in erasing Julie and our marriage. She turned our marriage to scrap and so I turned the symbol of our marriage into scrap. It seemed fitting, don't you think? I plan to give her the booklet with the divorce papers."

"It's healthier than being depressed. If this is what you needed to do to feel better, then there's nothing wrong with it. She betrayed you, she cheated on you and she broke her marriage vows. It's all right to be angry and furious, but sooner or later you have to let it go. You have a life ahead of you and you get to choose the kind of life it will be. Will it be mired in the past, full of hate, anger and resentment or will it be looking forward to love, friendship and happiness? The choice is yours, my friend."

She stood and shook his hand.

"Thank you for all your help," said Gus savoring the warmth of her hand.

"Good luck, Gus. Come back and see me sometime."

He would.

Thursday, April 8

"George, what the hell am I going to do? I really fucked this up!" Julie cried as tears ran down her face.

George poured them each a cup of tea, handed her a box of tissues, relaxed into his favorite chair and waited.

Julie poured out her story of the past week, from time to time wiping away tears and blowing her nose. She told him everything including the Facebook video, the Mexican resort, the kidnapping, the torture and rape and her permanent expulsion from Mexico. As she told her story she felt a range of emotions including pain, guilt, fear and anger. When she had finished, she waited for the soothing words she expected from her confidante.

"Julie, it's clear you have been severely traumatized by your stay in Mexico. I strongly recommend you work with a therapist to help you heal, but I should warn you, it may take some time."

"George, I can't sleep at night. I'm always frightened that if I go to sleep, they will come get me again," Julie sobbed.

"I'll write you a prescription that will help you sleep at night, but you need to find a therapist to help you process these experiences. Meanwhile, are you and Greg still a couple?"

Julie shook her head. Greg had kicked her out of the house under the guise his attorney had recommended that they not see each other for a while. It was a ploy; she knew it was a result of the rapes. He had been forced to watch the gang as they violated her and now saw her as damaged goods. He hadn't said it, but she knew Greg and knew the thought of sticking his cock in the same places as those greaseballs had was something he couldn't consider.

"So what do you plan to do?"

She had no idea. She had gone over her alternatives, but none offered a real solution. She had no money and so couldn't stay in Seattle, but, Alaska, her only other alternative seemed impossible. It appeared everyone, including her children, knew about her affair with Greg and she couldn't face the approbation and humiliation likely to accompany her return.

"I don't know."

"What about your husband? You haven't mentioned him at all. You two have been married for what -- twenty five years? He must be devastated. Have you thought about him?"

"I haven't thought much about Gus," Julie confessed. "I saw him on the Facebook video and I was upset with him. I should have been there, too. I should have been sitting next to him when our daughter announced her engagement."

"And instead you were probably making love to Greg at the time, right?"

"Damn it, George. That's not nice." But correct; she had worked it out. At the same time Bess was pledging her troth, she had been propped up on her knees, her ass in the air, Greg's cock in her cunt and her blue, ribbed vibrator whirling merrily in her ass.

"Julie, you made a choice to leave your family for a lover. Their only choice was to go on without you. I watched that video and it's obvious that your husband is a loving parent. Your daughter is lucky to have him. His lecture on marriage clearly came from the heart."

She hadn't had to choose; her life had been perfect; she'd had a loving family and a lover. It was everything she had wanted and now, through no fault of her own, it had all turned to crap. If Gus hadn't had the stupid accident at work, she'd still be experiencing the best of both worlds; Greg's cock and money and her family's love.

"George, I'm sorry, but you don't understand how exciting it was."

"You're right, I don't, but you were living two lives and sooner or later you were bound to have been found out. It's happened sooner and your family knows all about your lover and the lies you've been telling them for the last two years. To make matters worse, your lover had dumped you. My only question to you is; what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know, George," Julie said quietly. "I just don't know."

George let the silence hang, sipping his tea and waiting.

"Help me, George, I need your help." Julie whispered.

"You chose money and excitement instead of love."

She had but she didn't want to be told; she needed practical advice, not his moralizing. It sounded as if he was using her as a whipping-boy for his long-repressed feelings about his wife's infidelity.

"You have acted irresponsibly for over two years in pursuit of your own satisfaction. You have hurt people who loved you, who trusted you and who counted on you. It's time for you to stop this silliness and to start acting with integrity. It's time for you to start telling the truth. It won't be easy."

George paused to observe Julie. She was looking down at the floor and crying.

"You need to go back to Alaska and clean up your mess. Find each person you involved in your lies and apologize, ask their forgiveness and where possible, make amends. It's going to be difficult, but in the end you will feel so much better. Your therapist can help you work through it. It's time for you to take control of your life. It's time for you to live a responsible life. It's up to you."

"You're probably right, George," Julie responded. "It appears I don't really have a choice anymore. I guess it's time for me to grow up."

They finished their tea in silence. Julie felt safe with George and didn't want to leave. Finally George stood and escorted Julie to the front door. In the entry she gave him a heartfelt hug, delaying the inevitable departure.

"One more thing, George," she whispered as she hugged him. "I think I'm pregnant."

To be continued...