Erica Becomes a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed on top of me spent; we kissed and I thought that was it and he would soon be gone. We lay there together stroking and caressing each other, kissing and talking. After about another ten minutes he suggested we shower. We both took a miniature of the brandy that I had previously found, in the room bar before we headed to the shower.

"He was first out of the shower and unbeknown to me, he obviously called what were friends, I'll explain as I go along dear".

When I reappeared he immediately gave me another miniature of Brandy. I drank it and he replaced it again as we talked and caressed each other. Soon his hands were moving all over me and I soon responded. I was transfixed by the size of his cock as I gently stroked and massaged it to full hardness. He easily removed my robe and began to move his hands up my legs back towards my pussy, I simply just spread my legs wide as I laid back on the bed allowing his hands to works their magic on my pussy. This time I was more into it and was soon kissing my way down his muscular chest.

He then guided my head gently but firmly down his chest and well defined stomach. Before long I was witnessing his cock close up, just before it entered my hungry mouth. As I kissed my way down I began to stroke him and then lowered my lips around the thick purple coloured knob end, and stroked the shaft of the thick black cock in my hands. I sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could at the first attempt.

It was truly an erotic story and one I was finding very arousing, my cock was once again rock hard and straining at it's full five inches, my balls were aching like never before. Erica's story continued as she described her head bobbing up and down on his black shaft, his one hand, holding her head by a handful of hair as the other was fondling her tits, and pinching her nipples which she said were sticking out like wheel nuts!

I don't even have words to describe what it was like to hear of my sweet slutty wife sucking off this black stud. The images in my head, that of the contrast of their skins was amazing as well as arousing; she told me she actually enjoyed giving him the blow-job.

She said - as I laid there sucking his cock I heard, the door open into the room. Obviously he had not shut the door properly after room service had delivered the food. His friends, obviously, who were two well-built black men like her new lover, stood and watched quietly. I couldn't see the two men at first as I hungrily sucked the black cock in my mouth. One of them walked to the edge of the bed and watched a moment or two as I sucked the black cock with all the effort I could manage. My first indication of what was happening was when the guy placed his hands on my upraised ass. I pulled off the black cock in my mouth in shock as she looked back to the stranger in the room. But my new lover quickly pulled my mouth back to his cock.

"No need to worry babe, just a couple friends, here to help make your experience more enjoyable!"

Laughing loudly as he said it.

I began moaning as she slobbered all over her stud's cock, resuming sucking his cock with a renewed vigour, while the other guys undressed, then the guy I was sucking said

"Come on guys, look at what this bitch is doing to my cock, see how hard she working, why don't you give her some black cock to satisfy her pussy while she sucks my cock!"

Erica said she saw the second guy out of the corner of her eye take off his pants revealing a cock close to the size of the first studs maybe even bigger. He lifted her hips up a bit; positioning himself at her dripping wet hole.

"My pleasure!....now you get a second black cock bitch!"

As he then easily slid into my cunt. It was the first time I had, had more than one man and it was awesome for me she said. To be sucking one black cock while a second filled and stretched my pussy. The two studs were giving me the fucking of my life. The third guy she said was stood of to the side in her peripheral vision, just slowly stroking his cock as he watched your slut of a wife getting a fill of black cock in front of him. This went on for about ten minutes before the first guy spoke again,

"What do you think of this white bitch?"

"I just love the way her cunt wraps itself around my black dick, nice tight and yet so fucking wet"

I began to suck harder; I think at all the dirty talk, it seemed to me like it made my experience more enjoyable, them calling me names. The first stud was soon groaning as I sucked his cock harder. I wasn't taking his cock all the way down my throat, as it was too big for that, but I was doing as good a job I could.

I then heard their names for the first time that night, the second guy said

"God Tyrone this bitch is some fuck"

Tyrone was now using both hands to hold my head as he began to buck up and fuck my face lewdly.

"Yeah Theo she sure is"

I was gagging and the spit was flying from the sides of my mouth, I never had a chance to protest at this forced assault on my face or what happened then.

"Oh yeah that's it bitch!...take it! ....take it!.... you was asking for it....Oh fuck!...Oh fuck! Now you getting it here it comes!"

Tyrone grunted, He thrust forward and pushed my head down as he came!

"Aww yeah that's it bitch!....fuckin swallow it bitch!...don't miss a fucking drop you white slut!"

He exclaimed as he let his cum gush into your wife's mouth ....

James, how's that make you feel honey knowing another man made me swallow his hot cum!?"

I just groaned as she licked her lips and returned to rubbing and squeezing my aching balls.

She continued, my eyes flew wide open in a shocked surprise, I quickly closed them again and rapidly swallowed his thick salty cum.

I can honestly say in all our years of our marriage Erica only once took a load from me; even then she didn't swallow but spat it out disgustedly saying she was never doing that again.

Yet here she was telling me she swallowed her studs cum like a true slut. She had been so lost in lust between the huge cock in her mouth and the black Dick in her cunt bringing her nearer and nearer another orgasm that she lost control and swallowed Tyrone's load willingly.

I came myself as she described how she gagged and swallowed such a load of black spunk! Tyrone then removed his spent yet still hard cock from my mouth and moved aside. He was quickly replaced by the third man called Heza. I quickly saw he was by far the biggest of the three and his cock was probably a good twelve inches long, gnarled covered in hard thick veins, coal black and really thick. He slid onto the bed, and presented his cock to my lips.

"Now bitch you ready for a real cock" He growled.

He pulled my hair back into a ponytail and watched as I got to work on his cock. I never missed a beat, whilst sucking the huge python of a cock before my face. I kept looking up at him and smiling as I worked as much of that python into my mouth as I could. I was soon on the verge of Cumming from Heza's' cock now thrusting rapidly in and out of my mouth, my groaning and moaning got louder as I came hard. No sooner was I recovering from my orgasm when Heza erupted filling my mouth with another load of black seed.

Heza continued his oral assault on my mouth for a few more minutes before deciding to try out my pussy. He pulled his still rock hard cock from my mouth then he laid back on the bed and had me straddle him, as I slowly lowered my well used pussy onto him, even after all that fucking, it took me some getting used to the size of Heza's big black cock. Before long I was riding him like there was no tomorrow. His large black hands spread my butt cheeks apart as I would thrust down on him, allowing him the fullest possible depth of penetration. I'm sure it showed on my face and the sounds of my moans as we fucked, how much I was enjoying this.

It was a newfound pleasure for me, as I was riding him with reckless abandon Cumming again and again. Tyrone was by now ready to rejoin us and he approached the end of the bed. Heza slid himself and me down close to the edge. I was lost in the passion, thrusting myself onto Heza's huge cock with reckless abandon. This took me to a new height of ecstasy, I was by now, really getting into this fucking I was getting, and I was moaning constantly, but then Heza held me still his cock buried inside me. Meanwhile I felt Tyrone spread my butt cheeks wide apart, he then squirted what must have been some sort of lubricant on to my asshole and then I felt him working his finger in and out of my ass.

I realised I was about to be ass-fucked, and I came again. Tyrone straddled Heza's legs, before pressing the head of his cock to rose bud asshole . This was the last of my virgin territory and I am sure he knew it.

As the first cock to ever enter my ass breached my tight ring, I yelled it hurt. But they just told me to relax and I would soon be enjoying a good ass fucking. As he eased the helmet of his black snake into my tight anus I grunted, moaned, cried out that his girth was stretching my butthole wide, he then motioned for Theo to get up to my face which he did, adding a cock to my mouth, I now had all three holes filled. As Tyrone began to thrust his cock into my ass until he was all the way in. Theo filled my mouth with his black rod, which helped to stifle my moans, groans and screams. Before long Tyrone was fucking my ass like I'd been doing it for years. I just grunted, and moaned from the action as I greedily sucked on Theo's cock. As soon as Tyrone was well into a steady rhythm they all began to fuck my mouth, cunt and ass, a feeling like none I had ever experienced before it was amazing!

Those three huge black cocks were pounding the life out of me in a way; I had not thought possible! Theo was getting the blow-job of a lifetime; I sucked him with a ferocity and fervour I had never felt in myself.

Tyrone was giving my ass an anal experience I'd not ever forget, while Heza enjoyed me riding his cock as he thrust to meet my downward travel in synch with Tyrone. The way Heza and Tyrone synched their thrusts was amazing. As one black cock slide deep into my cunt first, then the other withdrew the two changed thrusts, with my ass then being filled and my pussy emptied. Then they would each pull out almost all the way before thrusting back in at the same time! Mind-blowing I've never felt so full in my life.

My own little cock was by now feebly twitching, trying to cum, but my balls had disappeared up inside my groin, and were obviously empty.

Theo was the first to cum, I had sucked him long and hard and as deep as I could and it was not long until he moaned

"That's it Bitch... Come on you slutty bitch... make me come, you know you want it, that's it, that's it! Oooh Aaargh!" My head continued to bob faster and faster on his cock, I also used one hand and began to wank his cock as well while I sucked eagerly and expectedly on that big black cock.

As my hands and mouth worked their magic, Theo used his one hand to hold and guide my head on his cock, and the other hand furiously working my nipples, pinching and pulling on them. Suddenly he rose up on his knees, thrust his cock deeper into my mouth grabbed my head with both hands and erupted with a grunt

"Aww God!!... You bitch, you filthy slut of a bitch!... yes, swallow it all! Fuck!fuck! Fuck!"

He pulled out of my mouth and let the last spurts hit my face, I swallowed what was in my mouth and then Theo began to slap my face with his cock calling me a dirty slut and a whore, before he proceeded to wipe my cum covered face with his cock then brought it back to my mouth;

"Clean it off bitch; I want to see you use those sluttish white lips clean off my big black cock!"

Tyrone and Heza continued with their hard fucking of my ass and cunt. I was lost in a sheer lust filled world at this point. I was orally free now to vocally urge my assailants on telling them to fuck her white slutty ass and cunt,

"That's it you bastards fuck me!... fuck me harder!...fuck this slutty white cheating wife you cunts"

"Fill my white slutty cunt and ass with your black cum you big cocked fuckers!"

"Go on knock me up give me your black baby"

I continued to lick and suck along the dark shaft of Theo, removing every last vestige of spunk from his shaft. He was slowly going soft, but kept me occupied with his cock for a couple minutes before, lifting it up and out of the way, easing his balls up for me to clean them as well. He then moved off to the side to watch the continuing double penetration by his friends.

It must have been quite a sight to behold, and I was much more verbal than earlier, now that I didn't have a black cock keeping my mouth busy. I moaned and I am pretty sure I came once or twice as well. My body spasm's giving me away. Next it was Tyrone's turn to cum; he tensed up and groaned out loudly

"Take it you slut, you fucking white bitch slapper"

As his cock emptied its load into my ass, he added a few good hard thrusts into my ass for good measure before pulling out. I could feel my asshole was still stretched out from his invasion, and cum was oozing out with each thrust of Heza's cock, as he continued to fuck my cunt. Tyrone walked over to the bathroom to wash up while I rode Heza even harder now that it was just the two of us, cum continued to leak from my butt as I bounced my hips up and down on Heza's thick meaty black cock. Heza spoke

"You sure like my big black cock don't you slut?"

"Mmmph, god yes!...Fucking sure I do!...God yes, yes!"

Cum continued to leak from my ass. Heza put his arms around my back and adjusted my body so that he could suck on my tits as I rode his cock. I was enjoying the added stimulation. His large black hands groped at my firm white tits, his mouth worked my nipples hard, alternating between both my tits.

This went on for about another ten minutes before he lifted me off of him. He easily moved me to the edge of the bed so that my cunt was right on the edge, he spread my legs wide and then stood on the floor between my legs he re-entered my hungry cunt. He was making long powerful thrusts and I was really enjoying the assault on my now engorged well-stretched pussy. My juices mixed with cum covered his cock as he pulled out before pushing back in. With the rapid thrusts he was using it was not long till Heza was ready to cum. He let the first spurt shoot into the depths of my cunt then pulled out and shot cum all over my stomach and cunt.

He left quite a load, my pubic hair was coated and thick globs of black man's cum dripped down the lips of my cunt. Heza used his cock to smear it around and even pushed some into my pussy with a couple strokes. I just lay there exhausted as Heza went to wash up. Tyrone had come back into the room in time to see Heza shoot his load. I again assumed they would be done with me and would leave, but Tyrone said

"I need a drink man, Theo what would you like?"

He opened the stocked bar took out a small whiskey bottles for Theo and had some of the Brandy for himself. He even poured another glass for me. I knew then that they were not finished for the night when he told me, "Sit up and have a drink baby, it's going to be a long night!"

I slowly sat up and moved to the headboard to lean back on it as I sipped my drink. I went to rinse off in the shower and re-joined them. It was a weird feeling for walking nude into a room with three black men, considering earlier that day I had hated them beyond reproach. Now I wanted nothing more but their big thick cocks in me. As I looked at myself in the full length mirror on the wardrobe door I saw that my tits were red and the nipples extended stiffly, my pussy looked puffy and sore. I was aroused just at that sight, even after what I had just experienced!

Now I was openly parading in front of them. They sat and drank as they all talked. I was sitting alone on the edge of the bed and the three black studs were on the additional sofa-bed. I felt even more of a slut sitting there naked with them. Then Heza and Theo got up and joined me on the bed one sitting on each side of me.

They didn't waste any time in getting back to business after the break in the action. They each leaned over and sucked on one of my sensitive nipples which visibly hardened even more, almost instantly. I watched as the two black mouths expertly worked my tits. They guided my hands to their respective cocks, and I once again begun playing with those monsters getting them up to their fully erect lengths. They continued to suck my tits but each moved a hand to my pussy as well, I let my legs open widely to allow them access. Before long their two large black hands were going to town on my cunt, fingering me hard. Then they took their mouths from my tits and lifted me up before they repositioned themselves, and me on the sofa.

Theo was on the far right of the sofa, I was lying on my side, facing the front of the sofa, the back of my head rested on Theo's chest. Heza was lying on his side as well, leaning toward Theo, but sat behind me. Heza moved first, he lifted my leg, pulling it over and around his massive black legs. He then shifted himself down somewhat to get his cock positioned at my pussy-hole. It was obscene the way he had me spread out. He sank his thick, long black cock into my pussy accompanied by my delighted moans and sighs. It seemed there was no end to his shaft as he sank it into me.

Before long we were all fucking in rhythm with one another. Theo then pushed my head gently down his stomach and I was soon licking, kissing and sucking the first few inches of his huge black cock as my head rested on his belly. If this wasn't slutty enough, it soon got more so. Tyrone was obviously excited by what was going on as he watched your sexy white wife being stuffed by his two friends black dicks. Tyrone joined them at the armrest of the sofa. He brought his cock close to my mouth as I sucked on Theo's. I noticed the fresh cock come into my view and went to work on it as well, alternating between Tyrone's cock and Theo's. It was so dirty being fucked by one black dick as I took turns on two more with my mouth. Whichever cock I wasn't sucking was getting wanked by my hand.

The black studs laughed slightly as they watched me doing whatever they asked of me. Heza increased his pace as he fucked me at one end of the couch. I had to quit sucking for a few seconds as an orgasm moved through my body. Then I resumed right where I had left off sucking the two black cocks poking at my face. Heza soon grunted

"Oh yeah, OH FUCK! ... Oh yeah, fuck it bitch here it cummmmm's!"

His body jerked emptying his balls into my waiting cunt. I was so turned on by this point that I bucked my hips and fucked his cock as he came. Heza's cock was covered with my cunt juice and his cum as he pulled out of me. Tyrone then decided he had, had enough of the shared blow-job that I had been giving him and Theo. He got up and pulled me over and off the couch, placed me onto my knees, Theo moved quickly sitting on the floor in front of me so that I could resume sucking his cock as I knelt before him. Tyrone knelt between my legs, placed his large black hands on my fat assed butt-cheeks and spread them wide before inserting his cock into my cum-filled pussy, taking me doggy style. As he did that I was furiously working my mouth up and down Theo's long dark shaft, every now and then I would pull off him and slobber and suck on his balls then go back to sucking him off. The room was filled with loud wet sloppy sounds, groans, moans and panting as we fucked.

My head bobbed up and down on the long black cock, like a steam piston, one hand jacking his cock off as I balanced myself on the sofa with the other. Tyrone was doggy fucking me like I was his personal slut-which I suppose at this point I was. His hands kneaded my ass-cheeks as he slammed his huge black cock in and out of my now sloppy gaping, cunt. At one point I heard him say