Erica Becomes a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah you white slut bitch.... you should see what my black cock is doing to your married white cunt back here!"

I briefly stopped sucking Theo's cock to look round at Tyrone and tell him that;

"I can imagine you bastard! ...but why don't you tell me anyway stud"

"You just never had a cocking so good bitch!....I'm giving it to you big style!... You never been fucked so hard or as often have you bitch?"

All I could do was bury my face in Theo's crotch as I came hard from the relentless fucking I was receiving. As I came my hand continued to stroke Theo's' cock which by now was covered in my spit. I knew then my sex life would never be the same ever again, these black studs had awoken some sort of basic primal instinct in me, I was doing things with these three studs that I never, ever thought of doing before. I was getting all the cock I could manage from those black cocks, and I am certain it's more than I had ever imagined possible at the outset of my evening.

It was more exciting and sexually draining than I had ever dreamed and I had just been listening as my wife described these three black studs making a whore out of my previously angelic wife!

Tyrone was having a field day with my cunt, I could not believe his stamina as he continued to pound me doggy-style with long deep thrusts, and I was in ecstasy.

Finally Tyrone was taking to his limit, but he wasn't about to dump his load into my spunk filled cunt. Instead he pulled his cock out, slick with my cunt juices and the other studs cum, pulled me up and off of Theo. I instinctively knew what he wanted and I dropped to my knees before him. It was almost like I was worshiping his cock, as I took it into my mouth. Tyrone stood open legged, huge balls swaying as he wanked himself off in my face, pulled frantically on his cock as I sucked on his bulbous end, and soon he was on the edge.

He pulled completely out of my mouth placed his hand under my chin lifted my face up toward him while he used his right hand to jack his cock off in front of my face. I saw his cock get thicker, and the purple headed knob got darker, and swelled up before it began to visibly throb. At the same moment he pushed his cock down towards my face and with his hand holding me firmly in place he exploded on my face and in my mouth.

Thick strands of spunk flew out of his japs eye which seemed to grow wider as he was about to cum, it plastered my lips, nose and mouth as well as into my hair. Tyrone then let go of my head to allow me to clean off his cock which I did without hesitation. Theo remained seated on the sofa watching the whole thing. Heza threw me a wet towel to wipe what cum I had been unable to lick of my face. Tyrone grabbed the bottle of brandy and handed it to me, where I took a few long drinks from the bottle. Theo was obviously ready and wanting me to get back to work on him after his blow-job had suddenly been interrupted by Tyrone pulling me off him. Theo now wanted to fuck me again, since I heard him tell me to;

"Come over here bitch, I want to get me some more of that slutty white pussy!"

At the same time he reached out and pulled me back onto the sofa. He pulled me up onto his lap; I was still facing forward from the couch. He lifted me up and positioned his cock at my well abused hole and lowered me down onto his cock. He started to fuck me and then spread my legs obscenely wide giving me as well as Tyrone and Heza a perfect view of his cock pounding my cunt. I could see in the mirror that my cunt-lips were obscenely spread out on his massive black cock.

They were being pulled out and pushed in by his fucking actions, it was unreal to watch. I was leaning back against him as he fucked me, my tits swaying to the fucking motion. What was even more thrilling was when he moved slightly to one side and leaned my head back over his shoulder and I twisted my neck to face him as best I could in that position Theo twisted his head and leaned into me and our mouths joined in a deep passionate kiss. It was a strange combination of pure sluttiness and lust, which made it all the more exciting.

Theo reached an arm around to fondle my tits as well. Soon the kissing was even more deep and passionate as our tongues danced together. That is one of the most memorable moments for me that night baby. Me, your wife, her legs spread wide taking a huge black cock into my cunt, my pubic mound and lips clearly visible in that mirror almost teasing me at how much of a black cock slut I had become. The stud servicing my pussy with a depth and girth I'd never felt before. Even Tyrone and Heza made a couple of lewd comments as they watched!

After a good fifteen minutes of this Theo increased his thrusts and then threw his head back, as did I, as we came together. His cum rushed through his cock exploding into my unprotected womb Not that it mattered by then my dearest!

We lay still a few moments before Theo lifted me off his cock, our combined cum oozing from my now open gaping love hole. Tyrone now truly seemed done for the night since he was sitting in a chair just watching us. Heza on the other hand had his cock in hand fully erect, and was sat beside us on the couch. So when Theo was done he simply lifted me onto himself in basically the same position and proceeded to fuck my cum-soaked cunt. The wet sloppy splurting sounds were filling the room and sounded disgusting yet somehow arousing also.

Soon we too were kissing then he broke off the kiss and asked one of the guys to grab the lube-Theo tossed it to Heza, he squirted it on my cunt and his cock as they continued to fuck. Then he pulled his cock out of me squirted a good deal onto his cock as well as his hand which he then worked into my ass crack and asshole. This accomplished he lifted me up adjusted the way he sat, and then lowered my ass-hole onto his iron hard cock. It was slow going at first, but after adding some more lube and my butt adjusting to the black cock being inserted into me, he was soon fucking my ass hard.

By now I was grunting and moaning like a stuck pig, my body was betraying me at the fucking I had received and was still receiving. He also played with my tits with one hand, I then started to finger myself, rubbing my clit furiously. It only took about five more minutes till he was ready to cum. I was still kissing him when he pulled his cock out from my ass just as he began Cumming, he let his cum shoot all over my pussy and belly.

I even reached down to his cock, fresh from my ass and stroked the last few spurts and drops of cum onto my pussy. I rubbed it into my skin and pubes before I fell back exhausted from the night's activities. After just laying still awhile the black studs and I went into the bathroom where we all showered.

We didn't fuck again, but I, finished the night in the shower washing the three cocks that I had been getting so much of that night. But they all decided in there to get the last seed out of their cocks and into me! Your slut of a wife was on her knees in the shower and sucked all three blacks till she got three loads of cum in her mouth and on her face.

"That was it from them but before they left they gave me this", Erica then held out her phone for me to see. On it, it had Tyrone plus 2 and his phone number.

I groaned as my tiny cock ached as it tried to cum yet again only succeeding in my balls disappearing up inside my abdomen. What a slut I have as a wife and how lucky am I?

The thought of a repeat with me watching is awesome! however first of all I have to decide how I explain a black baby to my family! How do I do that?