Erica's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not here?" Erica asked.

"I guess not," Robert said. "At least we can get your things inside and think about what we're going to say."

"I know what I'm going to say," Erica said. "I'm going to tell that little bitch she has to go."

"I think Evie has rubbed off on you," Robert said.

"Yeah, and maybe that's a good thing," Erica said.

"Maybe it is." Robert smiled.

They got settled and began the wait. The wait was over one hour later. They were in the kitchen, when they heard the front door open.

"Robert? I just saw the most beautiful red convertible," Carla said. "You have to see this car, its..." Her jaw dropped when she saw Erica sitting at the table.

"What's wrong, Carla?" Erica asked. "Cat got your tongue?"

"I...no...It's just...It's so good to see you," Carla said. "How have you been?"

"Shut up," Erica said.

"I don't understand..." Carla started.

"I said, shut up," Erica said. "I'm going to talk and you're not going to say one fucking word. Got it?"

"Calm down," Robert said, leaning forward.

"Oh, I am calm. This is me being calm. And after what this little bitch did, it's more than she deserves," Erica said.

Robert sat back.

"I don't understand what you're talking about," Carla said.

"What part of I'm going to talk and you're not going to say on fucking word, do you not understand?" Erica asked, standing.

Carla raised her hands in surrender.

"Now, here's some news for you," Erica said. "I'm moving back in, which means, you're moving out. Today. You are nothing but a low life user. You used me and you've used Robert. No more. It ends now." Erica took a step forward.

Carla stepped back, almost tripping over her own feet.

"What's wrong, Carla?" Erica asked. "Are you scared? Because you should be. After what you did to us, you're lucky I haven't beat the shit out of you...yet."

Carla took another step back.

"You think I don't remember that little show you put on, I'm guessing, for my benefit, the night before I left?" Erica asked. "I thought of nothing else for months. And you planned it, didn't you? First, seducing me and then letting me see you with Robert. You planned it all. How long had you been cooking up your little scheme? Huh? From the first night I invited you to stay? Or was it after you found out how much money Robert made?"

"Robert, are you going to let her talk to..." Carla started.

"Shut the fuck up," Erica said. "I really should beat your ass right now. But I'm not going to do that. What I am going to do is walk upstairs with you and watch you pack all your shit, then I'm going to watch you load it all in your car, then I'm going to watch you pull out of the same driveway that I drove out of almost a year ago."

"You can't just throw me out. I've lived here all this time," Carla said. "Where will I go?"

"That's your problem," Erica said. "You didn't think about that when I left. All you wanted was for me to be out of the picture."

"Robert?" Carla asked.

"You can keep all the jewelry and clothes I bought for you, but you really should go," he said.

"I don't care about those things, Robert," Carla said. "I care about you. I love you."

"Really?" Erica asked. "What was that about a beautiful red convertible, as you were coming in?"

"I just...I saw a car..." Carla wasn't able to continue. She knew she was fighting a losing battle.

Robert actually felt bad for her. Yes, she had used them both. But he couldn't help but feel sympathy for her. She honestly didn't believe she had done anything wrong. Or maybe she just couldn't believe she had been found out. Hard to tell. Either way, it was sad to watch.

"I'll go," she said. "All I wanted was to be loved, to have what you had, Erica."

"And I was willing to share it with you, but no more. You got greedy. You almost ruined our lives. Hell, you did ruin our lives for a while," Erica said. "Can't you even see that?"

"I'm sorry," Carla said, turning and going upstairs.

Robert stood and put his hand on Erica's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said. "I know I was rough on her, but I won't feel comfortable until she's out of the house." She walked upstairs to watch Carla pack.

It took more than two hours, but Carla finally had her car loaded. Robert stayed in the kitchen while they were upstairs. He was trying to drink a beer, but what he was actually doing, was listening for trouble. He did help Carla get her things into her car. When she asked him for a hug, he gave it. He told her to take care of herself and to try and be a better person. And then he and Erica watched as she drove away. Later that evening, Erica had him change the locks on all the doors.

"Do you feel like dinner?" He asked.

"I guess," Erica said. "It doesn't matter." She sat, turning the ring on her finger. "Does this make me as bad as Carla?"

Robert went to her, taking her hand in his. "This is your engagement ring," he said. "I gave you this ring as a token of my love for you. I'm your husband, not legally, yet, but your husband just the same. I'll always love you. Don't ever compare yourself to her. You're nothing like her."

She looked into his eyes. "I love you so much, Robert."

"Do me a favor?" He asked.

"Anything," she said.

"Call Evie," he said.

"What?" She asked. "Why?"

"You told me, earlier today, that she always knows what to say, no matter how bad you're feeling," he said. "You're closer to her than you ever were to your mother. Call her, and talk it out."

Erica wrapped her arms around Robert and cried into his shoulder. After a few minutes, she got up and dug her cell phone out of her purse.

Robert went into the kitchen and started rummaging through the refrigerator to find them something for dinner. He gave her privacy to talk about anything she needed to, for as long as she needed. He knew there were some things that a woman could only discuss with her mother.

After a while, Erica came into the kitchen. Robert was finishing up with dinner. "I hope tuna salad is okay," he said.

Erica smiled. "Tuna salad sounds fine. Thank you."

"Everything okay now?" He asked.

"Everything's okay now," she said. "How lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband."

"If you ever forget, I'll remind you," he said, smiling.

"Tomorrow, after we get the rest of my things, I want to go over this house from top to bottom and get rid of everything that reminds us of before. We're starting fresh," she said. "If that's okay with you?"

"Sounds like a great idea," he said. "May I ask one thing?"

"Sure, anything," she said.

"She knows, doesn't she?" He asked.

"Yes, she knows," she said. "And she was honest about it, she said it bothered her at first, but when she saw how happy we are together, well. Did I tell you that she lost a daughter?"

"No," he said. "What happened?"

"A drug overdose," she said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Robert said.

"That's why she took such good care of me," Erica said. "She once told me, there's no pain in the world worse than a parent outliving their child. She said, taking care of me was like getting a second chance."

"She really is a wonderful woman, isn't she?" Robert asked.

"Yes, she is," Erica said.

"How did she know about us?" Robert asked. "What gave it away?"

"Your credit card," Erica said.

"My credit card?" Robert asked. "Oh, shit. I paid for the coffee and muffin this morning with my credit card."

"Yep. She thought it was odd that we had the same last name, before you even proposed," Erica said.

"Good looking and smart, mmm mmm mmm." They both laughed.

They finished their dinner and decided to turn in for the night. Tomorrow would be a busy day. They showered together, slowly rediscovering the joy of being a couple. Robert washed Erica's back, moving down to her ass and around to her front side. He took his time washing her cock, stroking it slowly with the soapy rag. Moving up her body, he massaged her breasts as she pushed back into him, feeling his hard cock against her ass. She reached back and gently stroked him, pressing herself against him. Taking their time to enjoy the arousal, they didn't get out until the hot water was running low.

After toweling off, Robert picked her up and carried her to their bed. They lay down and ran their tongues over each other's bodies. Stroking, licking, kissing every inch. Erica took him into her mouth, massaging his balls as she sucked his cock. Robert did the same to her, spreading her legs and running his tongue to the crack of her ass. He rolled over on his back, allowing her to get on top of him. It was pure ecstasy. They worked each other until they were close to cumming and then slowed, teasing, making it last. Erica's body was tingling with excitement as Robert pushed his tongue into her ass, tongue fucking her. She increased her speed on his cock, wanting to taste him, but trying not to rush. She could taste the pre-cum, so sweet and salty. Robert began moving his hips, fucking her mouth. He went back to sucking her cock, tasting her.

"I want you inside me, Robert," she said. "I need you inside me."

Without a word, Robert gently rolled her over and moved around to get on top of her. Kissing her beautiful breasts, he reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand. Sitting up on his knees, he applied a generous amount of lube to his fingers and slowly pushed two of his fingers inside her, moving them in and out.

"That feels so good," she said.

He applied lube to his cock and moved forward, pressing himself to her warm inviting opening. She raised herself to him, as he pushed into her. Slowly he went all the way in.

"Oh," he whispered. "You feel so good, baby."

"Yes, just like that," she said. "Just like that, baby."

They found their rhythm, each thrust in perfect sync. They began to move faster.

"Yes, baby, yes," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," Robert said, as he bent down and gently sucked on her nipples. Licking them, grazing them with his teeth.

"Ooh, yes," she moaned. "I like that."

"Do you like that, baby?" Robert asked.

"Yes, I love it when you play with my breasts," she said.

"I would love to fuck your tits," Robert said.

"Oh, my God, yes," she said. "Fuck my tits, Robert."

He pulled out of her and straddled her chest, putting his cock between her breasts. She pushed them together as he moved his cock back and forth, sticking out her tongue to lick his cock on each stroke.

"Damn, I love this," he said.

"I'm glad you like my tits," she said.

"I don't know how long I can last like this," he said.

"Cum if you want to," she said. "I want to taste you." She raised her head so she could take him into her mouth on each stroke.

"Oh, hell yeah," he said. "Keep doing that, baby."

She gave it a little suck each time he went into her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," he said.

"Yes, give it to me," she said.

He pushed his cock into her mouth as he was cumming, her tongue worked as she sucked the juices from his cock. He was shaking as he emptied his load down her throat, his balls resting between her breasts. She continued sucking him until she had it all. When he was done, he moved down and began sucking her cock, working his hand up and down the shaft, jerking her as he sucked. He could taste the pre-cum, she was almost there.

"Swallow me, baby," she said, as she came.

Robert swallowed all of her, never letting up until she was done.

When they were finished, she went back to his cock again. "Do you think you can do it again?"

"If you keep doing that, I can," he said.

"Good, because I want to feel your hot cum inside me," she said, as she licked and sucked him to a full erection.

She moved up on the bed, on her back, and spread her legs. "Give it to me, baby."

He moved on top of her and pushed inside.

"Yes," she said, reaching up and kissing him.

He could taste himself on her lips and tongue. He increased his pace, fucking her hard.

"Oh, God, yes, Robert," she said. "Yes, fuck me hard and fast."

Robert could hear his balls slapping against her with each stroke. She was so fucking hot. She reached around and squeezed the cheeks of his ass, dragging her nails across them.

"Yes," Robert said. "I'm cumming, baby."

"Cum for me, Robert," she said. "Cum for me."

His hot cum shot inside her, his cock throbbing with each stream.

She smiled, as she felt his hot love running into her, pushing up to meet him. Her legs were trembling.

"Oh, my God, I love you," she said.

He slowly moved his hips round and round, feeling his cum inside her. They began to slow and relax. He stayed inside her as long as he could. When he finally slid out, he rolled over and she moved next to him, laying her head on his chest.

"I think I'm going to enjoy married life," she said.

"Me too, baby," he said. "Me too."

* * * * *

The next day, they brought the rest of Erica's things from Evie's apartment, packing everything into both cars. Then they returned home and did a thorough house cleaning. Out with the old, in with the new. Evie even came to help. She and Erica had a long talk, while Robert mowed the lawn. It was decided that Evie would not only be Erica's Maid Of Honor, but she would also walk her down the aisle.

The wedding took place two weeks later in Vermont, after a little juggling of paperwork. It was a small affair, only friends of Erica from the coffee shop. Robert had one of her friends served as Best Man. Erica was a beautiful bride. And yes, she wore white. They honeymooned there in Vermont, at a little bed and breakfast.

When they returned home, they thought it best if they moved, to avoid questions. It took about three months to sell the house. And then they moved to the same small town where they had spent their honeymoon.

Evie and Erica still kept in touch. The weekly phone call and two letters every month. Evie faithfully responded to every one of them. After all, that's what moms do.

Robert opened his own real estate office in their quaint little town. It wasn't the kind of money he was used to making, but they were happy. Erica started a transgender support group and was highly respected in the community.

Life is funny. Sometimes, the worst circumstances can present the greatest opportunities. And that's all anyone really wants...the opportunity to be happy.

12