Erica's Twenty First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he told Megan to just leave her and that they should go to the guest room and sleep. Trusting her boyfriend, she walked ahead of him and headed through the hallway. He, however, lingered about and although he wanted to finger her sweet pussy, he did not want to have the gobs of cum get on him that oozed out of her. Instead he settled for one of her tits. He reached over and grabbed ahold and gave it a real hard squeeze. Even though Megan likes it rough and he's squeezed her tits roughly, he had never groped her this hard before. He figured that one more mark on her wouldn't make a difference. He squeezed it so hard even a soft pear would have been crushed under his hand. Then he let go and continued walking behind his girlfriend, making a quick pit stop at the restroom to take a leak, but also secretly hoping Megan would fall into a deep sleep so he could come back out and have some fun.

Steven and his friend saw the whole squeezing bit, and both got hard at the sight. Also, apparently Megan and her boyfriend were so out of it they didn't realize the front door was still open. So with all parties gone, Steven and his friend both waltzed back into the house.

Now even though Steven wanted to do the same to her tit and squeeze it hard, he knew it had to hurt. Plus the mark Megan's boyfriend left was gonna last for a while. He knew his wife's tits couldn't take much punishment. Only when she was fully aroused could he squeeze them like one squeezes a bottle of ketchup, but that was nowhere near as rough as what was done just moments before.

But he didn't feel completely sorry for her. He knew there was still one part of her that was clean. One part of her even his own brother hadn't used. One part of her he was about to tear up.

With no help from his friend he flipped Erica over and off the couch. She was now bent over one of the arms of the couch and her cute ass was sticking out. First he poked her asshole dryly with his index finger. Feeling no resistance from her, he grabbed some cum from her pussy and smeared it all over her butthole. On the next pass he pushed some more cum in her asshole and pushed his finger as deep as he could.

In his time he had fucked virgin assholes. He'd never fucked unconscious virgin assholes, but the conscious ones he'd had were always tight, and it would have been difficult to get a finger in there. When he got a second finger in there without her asshole tightening up, he really started getting suspicious.

His brother Chris had told him that Erica had never had anal sex, and that's why she wouldn't let Chris in there. 'Bullshit' he now suspected, then pulled his pants and underwear down and aimed his stiff cock right at her anus. He lingered outside of it for a second, just watching his mushroom head get squeezed against her tight anus.

Then he heard her stir.

"Bobbyyyyyyyy," Erica mumbled.

'Who the fuck is Bobby!' Steven thought.

"Bobby, be careful. You haven't fucked my ass in over a year, and you know you're the only one who does it," she was able to mumble out.

'Wtf!' Steven thought.

"And when...did...you...fly...innnnnn..." she mumbled out before passing out again.

Well, Steven didn't know who Bobby was, but now he was gonna fuck her ass with full force. His brother and Erica had already been together (on and off) for about three years. That meant she had cheated on Chris with this Bobby character, and the fact she told Chris she was a virgin back there! That really pissed Steven off.

With no remorse, no hesitation, no second-guessing bout hurting her, he started pumping away. Steven had never ever fucked a woman up her ass so roughly and swiftly. Normally he takes a couple strokes so they can get used to his big meat. With his wife he's really careful back there. Not with this bitch. This was all out war.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Swap

Slap

Thump

The sounds alternated between him slamming into her ass with his crotch, his balls swinging and hitting her pussy, and then he even incorporated slaps on her ass.

He much preferred more to grabbing and clenching the tops of her ass cheeks, the way you grab onto a small rug and whip it clean so dirt comes off. She may not have had much ass, but he could definitely get some grip off of it.

This fuck he would definitely remember, and he quickly pulled out his camera since he was feeling an oncoming orgasm. A couple pics later and he slammed home one last time, leaving some very hot cum in her not-as-tight-as-he-expected asshole.

Before her asshole closed up he brought up some spit and pulled her cheeks apart as wide as possible, leaving her gaping hole open a bit, and spat into it the biggest wad of spit he could.

He pointed at her asshole, signaling his friend to fuck her there also, but he told him that he'd already cum three times, and was spent for the night.

So they got ready and left the house, closing the door behind them.

Megan's boyfriend finally got out of the restroom. Number one had turned to number two, and even though he heard noise outside, he wasn't about to get up from a much needed shit. It took him longer than expected, but when he was finally done he quietly walked back to the living room to see where all the noise came from.

He saw Erica was turned over, which was odd, but not unexplainable. He didn't look at her yet though, and went to the windows to see if he could find any clue as to where the noise came from. Nothing out there. He checked the door and noticed it was unlocked, so he locked it. Then, walking back by Erica he couldn't help but see white stuff around her asshole. 'Maybe I didn't notice it before,' he thought to himself.

Just as he was thinking about mounting her and fucking her, he remembered Megan and how much he loved her. His love for her wasn't going to stop him from fucking Erica. What was gonna stop him was if she stumbled back into the living room and saw him balls deep in her best friend. He couldn't stand the thought of not being able to fuck Megan again. She was so kinky. Where else was he gonna find a chick that would suck his dick while driving. Or one that would fuck his shift stick and send him the pics of it. Or a girl that would flash others as they drove, and would even sometimes follow him into the restroom at sporting events and fuck him senseless (she wore the best of disguises).

So he went to check on her in the one guest bedroom in the house and was happy to what he saw. There, on the queen size bed was his Megan, still naked, sleeping. Also on the bed were the fourth friend, Melissa who was in the middle, and on the other side was Melissas's boyfriend. None of the three had clothes on, and all were passed out.

Melissa, who partook little in tonight's events, was a fuller woman. She was taller than the rest with an ample bosom. Her butt was also plentiful. But the one thing going on in Megan's boyfriend's mind was that Melissa was bisexual. He imagined pumping into Melissa from behind as she ate his little Megan out.

With that thought in mind, he quietly slipped next to Megan and reached over and honked Melissa's tits a couple times before passing out himself.

12