All Comments on 'Erin Visits the Adult Book Store'

by Master_Exploder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CrissySnowCrissySnowover 10 years ago

what is up with this story and the anon comment I'm all weirded out now

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago
Chrissy

The Anon comment is some automated thing i think. it's appeared on most of the stories comments pages in the past 24 hours. it's basically an ad.

As for the story... loved it. would have really loved to have her being eaten out, but maybe next time. *grins* keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is the asshole going to support the baby that will arrive in 9 months.

lil_cockteaselil_cockteaseover 10 years ago

Unlike some other commenters on this story, I recognize that this is a FANTASY. I must say that I love this fantasy and I do daydream that this could happen to me too. The part right at the end with the machines doubling her ass and cunt and a real dick in her mouth is particularly hot! I love that. And if I were in this fantasy situation myself, of course I'd be back again, small town be damned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
been there

i have been tied up in auldt store store and used all weekend loved itt

ric8882003 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

I wish this would happen in my dreams, but so far... At least my dreams will be better! Maybe I should visit an adult store......

merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Great concept

The concept was new and interesting to me, the execution could have been better. Parts were hot, other parts were just dumb. With good editing a liitle more character development and take out the redundancy. We know your hands were tied, you don't need to remind us. This could be super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

That was a truly amazing story and one of the best I’ve read in a long time but I wish it had been longer by at least a couple of pages/chapters - I hope there’s a few sequels to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

OMG where is this place - I'm so wet from reading this I need to be the next whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it has been over 7 years since Erin visited the store. I would have put her on her back on the table and let her legs out through a hole and then attached her legs in a wide spread V. Her hea would also be put through a hole and would have a punishment helmet with only a ring gag holding her mouth open. Being blinded and without hearing all that she would be doing is having her mouth fucked. A couple of holes over her chest would allow men to reach in and grab her breasts. The guys would have handles on the wall to hold on to while they fucked her. At the end after she blacked out, I would have left her outside in the alley with the note. Oh, and later sent her a dvd with her talents on display. Blackmail would be easy. Maybe Fred could take her around to other shops to be displayed and used?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Godi luv this story! To be bound and open to anyone who wants to use my mouth pussy or ass, is one of my deepest darkest fantasies and desires💋❤️💋❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous