All Comments on 'Erotic Massage for Stressed Ladies'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years ago
Pretty close

To some truth here. After spending roughly 4 decades working periodically as a masseur, I know some females are so nervous they break a sweat, some are so forward as to be almost frightening. The young and beautiful ones are as rare as the proverbial hen's teeth, so are the very mature.

The ones that can be the most fun by far are housewives, typically in their middle 30's, husband at home not paying a hell of a lot of attention. Many times I knew enough to leave a towel over their middle, that allows them to at least think the extra few pounds are hidden. And from behind, it is far easier to get them to spread their legs, for some reason they seem to feel less vulnerable. I have seen them spread right out from behind, then rolled over one hand comes right down to cover their privates. I learned early on to use a towel, they just play underneath it.

Why, I am not sure but that is close to universally true.

But then, a few have grabbed my hand and placed it right on their groin, that makes things quite clear quickly. Oddly it is easier for them to do that, than ask for it.

I also have seen just about every scenario possible, from the ones that yank the towel down to bare their breasts, to the ones that have a huge bra on and it will NOT come off.

But, I always kept it to just hands, I also know I could have gotten laid literally hundreds of times.

Lots of fun, nice story,

Thanks,

MGM

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Good story keep it going

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Yes I liked this story. Nicely paced and well written. I've always massaged my partners and since I've been on my own wondered if I should attempt doing it professionally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
480 Followers
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!