Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay down on the sofa and pulled a blanket over us. She sniffled into my shoulder and did a little squeeze dance on me. I pulled her hair and gave her long kisses. I'd never been hard this long with Martina. My fingers worked down her back and pinched her hard butt.

"How can you still be hard in there? I thought guys lost it and fell out."

"When you have a woman with an incredible body who knows how to grab your cock in an iron vise, you don't dare get soft."

She climbed off and led the way to the kitchen. She handed me two tubes, one for inside and one for outside, and pointed to the floor.

"I thought we already did this."

"We did, but I want to replay the record."

She moved to the stove, starting to heat the skillet for stir fry. The bowls of vegetables and some sliced steak were ready on the side. I was on the floor, but hadn't started with the lotion again. When she moved, the muscles in her ass flexed in an incredible way. My fingers followed her hamstrings up to where they attached to the hard glutes.

"Oww. How did you know coach has been after me to strengthen the hamstrings?"

I explored further up and down, doing the calves as well. "I suppose if I run with you, I'll be left in the dust? My legs don't hold a candle to these."

"I need that apron hanging in the pantry. Otherwise the front of me is going to have little burn spots all over it. And yes, I'll leave you in the dust if you are bad."

I put the apron on and checked under it. She was very jumpy and kicked me in the shin. "Please let me fix your dinner, Master."

I set the table on the patio and found some wine. There didn't seem to be any neighbor windows in sight, but I didn't really care. If she was having dreams of erotic Victorian sex, with ladies who didn't get fucked properly, I was along for the ride.

The stir fry was terrific, and so was the view of the naked chef. She had her composure back and looked at me boldly.

I returned the look. "Slut, not only do you please me in bed, your cooking is excellent. Perhaps we have a future together?"

We finished dinner with her in my lap, feeding each other bites of vegetables and beef.

While I cleaned up, she fixed ice cream and berries, then led us to her bed again. The sun was down and shadows lengthening. She put me against the headboard and then pushed her flanks against my legs and pulled my arm over her middle.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Yes. Very. But confused. I just realized I am going to have to live with guys if I want decent sex, and it seems I do want sex, maybe a lot of sex. Is that why you called me a slut?"

"Last year, when I started having sex, Kristin told me life was messy and I needed to get used to that."

"I suppose she meant messy as in all that stuff you get in me and on me, and messy as in being tangled up in relationships?"

"I guess. You've managed to get tangled up with me." I was teasing her breast and she was rubbing her behind on my cock.

"It would be indecent if you had me a third time, wouldn't it?"

"I think I'm supposed to tell you it's ok to be slutty."

She giggled and pressed against me. "I've only been fucked twice in my life and I have to decide on how much more I need?"

I turned her toward me and licked the nearest nipple. She twitched and I bit down on it. She could feel how hard I was and said, "Take me. Just do your guy thing and fuck me hard."

I got her legs over my shoulders and gave it to her full on, smothering her cries with my lips. The newness of sex was wearing off and she was giving back with big upward thrusts of her own. "Oh god, this is nice. I'm almost there..."

I flipped us over and she howled out her climax, shuddering and collapsing on me.

After a few minutes, she sat up and calmly looked down at me. "I definitely have to have more of those. Am I a slut?"

I pulled her forward and buried my mouth in her dripping sex. In seconds, she was twisting violently and trying to get away. I was having fun. Our mixed juices tasted fine. I didn't stop and she beat on my head futilely until a great orgasm took her. I walked away to the shower, leaving her comatose. But it wasn't long before her smelly delicious body joined me. Her hands pounded as I applied soap to all the places that needed it.

"Beast. Goddamn male. Turning on all my sex circuits and then just fucking me at will!"

I toweled us off and then sat on the floor to apply lotion to those gorgeous lean and muscular legs.

"Is this going to be a regular thing? Me standing here while you work on my legs and get me off?"

"Are you overthinking a little bit of massage?"

She pulled my hair. "Good for nothing. Seducer of innocent girls. Don't stop."

I carried her back to the bed and applied the inside lotion. Otherwise she was going to be no condition for more sex tomorrow. She was wide awake one second, and zonked the next.

I slipped out and went to the patio with my phone.

"Hi. What's up?"

"Did you put her up to deciding I should be her first?"

"Those are very private matters."

"I'm going to beat you. Both of you. The best sex of my life, but why did you need a conspiracy to get me to do what comes naturally?"

"I thought some drama would make it more exciting."

"In the morning we will talk."

"No whip?"

"I'm thinking about that. Sleep tight."

In the morning, the new woman brought me coffee and juice in bed. My head was remembering the margaritas. She looked wonderful. The eyes were different. Dark and inquiring. Lover's eyes.

"I'm sore."

"That's what you get for fooling around with the Internet guy. Don't you slutty girls ever learn?"

"Are we still going to see Kristin? I need advice."

She insisted we put on running clothes. There was going to be a run after breakfast, when she would be able to put me in my place.

We got warm hugs from Kristin, who looked us over and said, "I don't see any obvious wounds. How did it go?" She grinned at us as she went back to fixing breakfast.

I poured coffee for Claudia and me and we sat at the counter. Neither of us said anything for a while. Finally, Claudia said, "He was awfully nice. I don't understand why, because I felt so silly most of the time. Not having a clue about what was happening to me except that it felt out of this world."

I grabbed Claudia's dark hair and pulled her head to me. "This one is known to be smart and athletic. When she sat in my lap and started hitting on me, I was blown away. Then she gets me to her bedroom and lies there, wide open with all her charms exposed, and tells me to get busy."

I stopped. They looked at me. Kristin said, "That's all? You got busy?"

I had Claudia in my lap, where the tough body could be touched and massaged and kissed.

I waited to see if the female half of our sex equation had anything to say. "He makes me soft inside. It wasn't supposed to be that way. I told him last night that doing it with him for my first time wasn't like it said in the book."

Kristin put the frittata in the oven and came over for a hug. "I've wondered for a long time if the two of you would ever click. Is that what happened last night?"

Claudia turned around and molded herself to Kristen. Their tongues explored each other. Claudia said, in a small voice, "It's different now. I can't go back to being a naive virgin. It's scary. How do I behave around this guy, this male with that big thing that makes me shiver and scream and come?"

I had my arms around both of them, applying kisses, and rubbing boobs.

They came up for air and Kristin said, "That's part of being a sex goddess, honey. From now on, every time you look at a guy, you will be thinking about how good a lover he might be."

"As long as she is hanging out with me, she doesn't need those thoughts."

They laughed and beat on me. Kristin said, "That's another problem. Once they've fucked you, they get possessive. As in thinking they own your body."

Claudia had her hand down the front of my shorts and asked, "What if you get possessive about the cock that is giving you such a good time?"

Kristin pushed my shorts down so she could do some stroking too. "There's some of my DNA in his tool, so I have a biased opinion, but it sounds like he got you off?"

"Oh god, Kristin, it's like magic. He gets near me, I get wet. He sits on the floor and puts lotion on my legs and I'm coming. Just like that."

"Mom, would you like a demonstration of my technique?"

That got me cuffed and told to set places at the patio table.

I sat outside, sipping my coffee and absorbing early sunshine. Behind me there was a lot of girl talk going on. Distantly, I heard Kristen say, "Remember, he needs you too."

The frittata was outstanding. I said, "Thanks for the great breakfast. Did Claudia get your advice she told me she wanted?"

"You don't have to know. Girls need some secrets."

"I should do the pool and the lawn before we run. Dad will get after me if the place isn't looking good when he gets back."

"Well, you have a week. He called to say they want him to detour to Caracas."

My much traveled dad, Leif, was part of a Norwegian family that owned the biggest oil field services company in Norway. He had urged expansion to the US, and got the nod to set it up. Which is why we were living in northern New Jersey, and Kristin was teaching in the local high school. It seemed incongruous for a native Norwegian woman to be teaching English, but she enjoyed it and the students loved their blond Nordic beauty with the soft accent. She was drafted for all kinds of other jobs, including girl's soccer, where she coached Claudia.

I cleared and started washing up in the kitchen. In a minute, they were alongside and my trunks were on the floor. It's really hard to do dishes with two beautiful women after your equipment and rubbing their bare tits on you.

"How do I rate two sexy women after me?"

"Claudia tells me she is willing to share you. I've had fantasies about your studly self for a long time, and now I'm making myself available."

"Are you and Claudia getting it on too? Is that what was going on with that clinch?"

Claudia cooed in my ear, "Kristin is so hot! She knows I want her. I think we both need to show her how nice we can be."

Kristin's sundress was on the floor, along with Claudia's running trunks and top. They were really into it, paying no attention to me. I guided them down the hall to Kristin's bed and fetched the lotion from the bedside table. My fingers were busy applying it to sensitive places that made them jump and moan. Kristin was on top, rubbing her pussy on Claudia's as hard as she could. My hands were kneading her ass cheeks and applying downward pressure.

A little voice told me that something was wrong. My mom was off limits. My cock was inches from her incredible body as I chewed on that.

I said in a low voice, "Kristin, you've already got a fine lover. I can't poach."

She jerked sharply around and saw the look in my eyes. I watched her realize she didn't have the right to give herself away. Some couples might ignore their marriage vows, but Leif and Kristin hadn't.

Her body landed on me, shaking and crying. "God, Torben, what was I thinking. This is so fucked up."

Claudia was on the other side, her eyes dark with lust and understanding. We rubbed on Kristin and kissed her softly. I leaned across and kissed Claudia, then pulled her into me. She was shaking and crying too.

I covered them up and went to do the pool.

I was just finishing the tile when they came out with shorts and tees and ice tea. The eyes were dry and had been fixed up.

Kristin said, in a noncommittal voice, "I told Claudia she is welcome to stay here when her folks are away. I'll talk to Elise."

"Some women aren't happy around the guys they gave themselves to first." I kept my head down, scrubbing the tile.

A shadow stood over me, and a hand used my hair to yank my head up. "Some guys are stupid. Stand up and kiss me properly."

This was a woman who knew what she wanted. The kiss was incendiary. She plastered herself to me and we arced over backward into the pool.

The kiss was still going on when we surfaced. Kristen came and sat with her legs in the water. We settled between them. She fooled with our wet hair.

"Just because I misbehaved doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your loving each other."

Claudia's arms tightened around me harder. "You have to be nice to me. I'm very vulnerable right now."

"If he is not nice, I will punish him."

"The two of us together will sit on him."

I pulled Kristen in with us. Her sad face was gone. They nestled in my arms and took turns kissing me.

"I have another job Monday morning. What do you want to do between now and then. Besides screw." I kissed them and went back to molesting their fronts.

"Why don't we gather up some nice dinner and go to the lake house? It needs a cleanup before Lief gets back and wants to relax there."

"I get to go along so you can supervise? This is going to give Claudia bad ideas."

"Kristen and I will wrap our heads in bandanas and get in our grubbiest shorts and be right in the dirt with you."

"If you both work hard, I will make meringue with fresh strawberries for dessert."

After a shower and shopping, I even got a homemade sandwich to munch on the way. They piled bags on the passenger seat and were in the back together. There was hugging and kissing going on. Kristin had Claudia in her lap, whispering in her ear. "You know, I wanted a girl baby, but something was wrong inside after Torben. Now my best soccer player is in my arms and I can mother you."

I said, "Mothering requires constant checking of her gorgeous tits?"

They looked up at me with bedroom eyes, not stopping the loving that was going on.

"Pay attention to the road. You are the driver, not the chaperone."

Despite the back seat, we got to the cottage in good order and unloaded. It belonged to the family of one of Kristin's fellow teachers. They were away on sabbatical, and Torben's folks had agreed to take care of it.

I was put to work on the deck, which needed a thorough scrubbing. They gave the country style kitchen the same treatment. In two hours, things were looking up, but the three of us were grimy and smelled of bleach. I said, "Bring some towels and let's go in the lake."

I dropped my shorts and briefs on the dock and dove in. From twenty yards out, I watched them hesitate about skinny in the middle of the day. Claudia stuck out her tongue and stripped. She looked better than yesterday, when she still was a virgin. Firm, high breasts, what there was of them, and a dark patch of hair at her crotch that drew my eyes like a magnet. A swimmer's dive and she was around my neck, calling me out for perving her.

Kristin arrived in a moment and the two of them worked on drowning me. Even if I wasn't going to have sex with Kristin, just getting a hand here and there was great fun.

"Leave me alone, your own girlfriend is here." She pushed me in Claudia's direction. "If she is still your girlfriend after your bad behavior." Kristin went up the hill, saying she would start on dinner.

I swam to the dock with Claudia clinging and climbed out with her on my back. We lay down on the deck in the warm sun and I held her hand. I mumbled, "Am I forgiven?"

"I have to think."

"You're smarter than I am. That will just get me in worse trouble."

"You're helping me learn about men. You deserve rewards for that."

"Most girls don't see it that way. They are more interested in trading favors than digging into their own sexuality."

She threw a leg over me and said, "I need to absorb some hormone driven lust."

"You've had sex with me four times in two days. Ever since yesterday, I've been hard around you. I've never lusted for a girl like I do for you. Talk about trouble."

She giggled and moved closer. "I'm pressed as tight to you as I can without actually screwing. The sun is warm and I'm getting a lot of nice vibes. I think you are dodging around about being my boyfriend."

"I can feel my freedom slipping away. You are using pussy power on me."

More giggles. She climbed on top and nibbled at my neck and shoulder. "You said you liked my flat chest and hard body. Is that true? I thought men liked women with pillowy breasts and saggy butts."

I turned over and grabbed her hard ass. I kissed her and said, "Martina is aggressive just like you are. She took me the second time I cleaned her pool, right on the carpet in the changing room. She comes a lot. Is there some kind of orgasm DNA for women?"

Claudia kissed me as she lifted and slipped down on my stiff cock. "That's better. Now we can talk. Are you trying to get me to say you can keep having sex with Martina?"

"Actually, I told her she was a great fuck but needed to find a guy who loved her properly and had a good job and some money."

"So, you just got me on the rebound from her? You are damaging my tender emotions."

"Emotions my ass. You are riding my cock in the bright sun on the swim dock. You show all the signs of having a good time. I'm asking myself how I rate great sex with a smart chick with a fantastic body."

She lay her head on my chest and relaxed. In a low voice, she said, "You are definitely getting to me. I already told you guys don't chase me because I'm smart and flat chested."

We got up and went to lunch. She held my hand. I pulled her wonderful hair, which was still wet and tangled. "I have to work on this again."

She elbowed me, "Perv."

"Ok, I admit it. Brushing your hair is a big turn on."

Three plates of salad looked delicious. We sandwiched Kristin between us and worked her over.

"Stop, you sluts. Just leave me to suffer, waiting for my Leif."

That got a round of laughs and we took lunch to the clean deck.

After a few minutes, Claudia said, "So you find the right guy. How do you keep him and how do you keep the tingle going?"

"Whoa, girl. You are way far down the road. Back up and just enjoy your first love. Kiss him and love him and pick fights with him so you know what living with him might be like."

I sat there, trying to stay out of the crossfire. The young, black haired Italian beauty and the proud, tall Nordic mother trading lovenotes in a new mother-daughter conversation. I needed to be elsewhere and put on my grubbies to attack the mess under the house.

After an hour, things were looking a lot better, but I was full of sweat and cobwebs and grime from top to bottom. A voice said, "Eww, I'm not going near you!"

I growled and said, "I'm the nasty troll from underground and I eat little girls for breakfast!" I made a lunge in her direction and got a good scream as she dashed away. I made my way to the outdoor shower and called for soap and shampoo.

She came out of the house naked and walked down the stairs to me, smiling. "Sir, would you like your hair shampooed? Are there other parts I should work on?"

"Join me, fair lady, and I'll show you my parts."

A stern voice from the porch above said, "Don't you dare lay a hand on that girl. She is off limits to trolls. If you don't behave, I will put a terrible Swedish hex on you."

Kristin liked what she saw and dropped her clothes to join us. Everyone got a good wash and a few kisses, along with hands that were not permitted.

A store run was needed, and it was decided we would all go. Kristin put the top down on her car and made Claudia and me sit in the back. I said, "How come you are being nice to us? I thought I was going to get a lecture about teenage sex."

She didn't answer, paying attention to the road, but shared a look with Claudia. I was beginning to wonder if my Viking blood was strong enough to deal with two aggressive females.

With more looks between them, the women stocked up on red meat and fresh fruit and vegies. I drove and let the stars collect admiring stares in the back.