Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin ended the call and said, "He is going to our house in a few minutes and make sure everything is ok, and will call us again." She looked at Martina grinding herself on Claudia and asked, "What is going on? I turn my back and the lesbians take over?" I folded her into my arms and we watched the two of them have a wrestle.

Kristin whispered in my ear, "How does it feel to have women fighting over you." She tightened her arms and licked my ear. "You are incredibly male now. Even after the shower last night, I can smell you. It's making me wet."

I moved her around so I could attack her front, sucking hard on a popped out nipple. My hand slipped between her thighs, finding warmth and moisture. "You need a good hard fucking," I whispered.

"Yes," she said back, humping on my hand. The lesbians were watching us. I gestured to them and said, "She needs to come now, just a temporary relief before she meets her lover."

With three of us working her body, Kristin had a wrenching orgasm, jerking and gasping out little screams and collapsing with eyes on us. "You are totally bad. I am going to the shower and he is going to fix you up with his big tool. He will make you scream like I did."

Martina got me first. She was hotter than a pistol, which I guessed meant her search for new cock was not going well. Claudia bit her nipple and she screamed wildly, which sent a blast from me deep inside her.

Claudia was laughing and wriggling around and giving me a wonderful time. Her cunt liked being speared and she hissed, "More. I'm not sure I will share you. I may need this full time."

Martina got her fingers between us and made Claudia jump and climax as her clit was tortured. The spasming cunt brought me off quickly.

Kristen walked in with a towel on her head. The two younger bodies lay in the disaster of a bed, their wet pussies dripping on the sheets. "I heard those screams. I'm going to tell his father that Torben is following in good footsteps."

We were finishing breakfast when Lief summoned us to the house. I asked Kristin, "Do you want to go by yourself?"

She laughed. "I'm sure he has more on his mind than sex. Relax. Besides, if he carries me off, these two will keep you occupied." Her smile was teasing.

Lief was out in front as we drove up. Kristen ran shouting into his arms, kissing and shaking. The rest of us approached to shake his hand and get our own hugs.

His arm around me, Lief said, "Torben, everyone says you are a hero. Organizing the escape. Taking care of the women."

Claudia hugged the other side of me. "He is, Lief, he really is."

My father could see something going on with the two of us. I said, "She wouldn't stay home. Insisted on coming along. Took charge of the press conference."

"I saw her. You have a very special girlfriend." His arm tightened around me.

My father spent most of the day on the phone. The crowd of media outside grew until he finally went out and gave an interview. This didn't satisfy them, they wanted the girl from the press conference. He came back into the house with a big smile. "Claudia, you must make another appearance."

She looked at me with unhappy eyes. "Do I have to?"

Kristin was laughing and pulling her into the other room. "TV is out there. Let me fix you up."

There was poetic justice, I thought, that my girlfriend looked like a million dollars in a flouncy dress of Kristen's, while her boyfriend, in ancient jeans and dirty tee shirt, trailed behind.

She was incredibly poised, as she had been before. Giving full answers when she could, deflecting obnoxious questions when she needed to. Feeding easy ones to me. After twenty minutes, she gracefully wrapped up the session with a statement that we had an urgent family meeting to attend.

Lief was smiling, almost laughing, as we returned to the living room. He mouthed, "You better not let her get away."

Claudia hugged me, shaking with tension release. She turned with a big smile and said, "Torben and I are going to my house to do chores. You are invited there for dinner whenever you finish chores here." The two women giggled at each other and she led me out the door.

We danced around inside the house, picking up the bedroom, checking the kitchen. She ran into my arms with a kiss, and flew away just as fast.

"Aren't you going to say something romantic to me?"

"I have just landed with a longboat full of Vikings. You are a dark, pretty young thing, and I am taking you home to make babies."

She forced me down on the bed, "I will be your Viking bride, but you have to say you love me."

I ran my hands down her back and kissed her. A long, loving kiss.

"I'm not scared any more. My warrior has me in his arms and that is all I need."

After a long silence, I said, "I almost got you killed but you will still have me?"

She stood at the side of the bed, smiling and dropping her dress. "You are a sad excuse for a Viking, lying there with your clothes on..."