Escape from the Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head while her tongue stuck out of her mouth.

He held the oyster, tipped the shell, then paused. "And don't forget to appreciate the texture. Let the mucus slide onto your tongue and flow down into your mouth."

She wanted the oyster, so she held her composure despite his extended tease.

He tipped the shell, presenting her with his gelatinous gift.

She felt the cool mass slide onto her tongue. She carefully drew it in as she sucked at it, she didn't want to lose a drop. She let it linger in her mouth while she savored the briny flavor and the luxurious texture. She turned the slimy mass with her tongue to envelop her tastebuds within its yielding form. The sensual surrender of the oyster's body and the interactiveness of being fed by Kevin's self-assured hand combined to arouse her. "Yum. It's much better that way." She liked the way he played along. She liked it in her mind and she liked it between her legs.

Mary continued, "That was really good, but you forgot the secret ingredient." She smiled as she put her finger into her mouth and collected a small mound of saliva on her fingertip. She sensually stirred the saliva, the Tabasco sauce and the oyster in the oyster's shell.

Kevin watched her eyes as she concentrated on the treat she was preparing.

She took her time. "It's very important that this is done correctly."

Kevin was impressed by her creativity and wondered how he was going to continue upping the ante. After this there were ten oysters to go.

"Open up. Now you get to eat my oyster," she said as she held the oyster up to his lips. She searched his face for any pause or sign of apprehension. There was none. He willingly accepted her fluids.

The oyster slid smoothly into his mouth. He held it there and tried to discern the effect of her saliva on the tender delicacy. The enhancement of the oyster's subtle flavor was slight but undeniable. He relished the salty soft sensations in his mouth and the tantalizing textures on his tongue. He said, "Well, now I know one of your secrets," as he licked his lips.

"I can't believe I let that slip. I must have been intoxicated your musky aroma." Mary enjoyed pretending that their attraction was spontaneous. She knew its actual power was in the years it had been denied.

"Ah, yes. Another beautiful woman falls under the spell of my scent," said Kevin as he mixed his saliva in with the Tabasco on the next oyster.

She watched him as he carefully stirred the mixture on the half shell. She imagined his fingers on her body. She imagined them attentively fomenting an uprising within her loins. She could feel the insurrection build even without his contact. The briney solution clung to his fingers as her vagnial wetness clung to her panties.

She opened her mouth as he lifted the shell up to her lips and eagerly accepted the load. A little bit of thinned Tabasco dripped down the side of her mouth towards her chin. Kevin scooped it up with his index finger and slipped it into her waiting mouth. She took the finger deep and sucked on it as she would a hard cock.

Kevin's cock surged with the sensations of his finger in her mouth. He slid his finger in and out of her mouth while looking her in the eye. There was no pause or hesitation on her part. She held his eyes as she took everything he had to offer.

She could feel the blood build up in her vulva and the lubrication accumulate between her legs as she worked the oyster and his finger with her tongue. She scanned the room to see if anyone was watching. One guy was smiling in her direction, but she couldn't tell if the smile had anything to do with the way she was consuming oysters. She really didn't care either way.

She swallowed the oyster with his finger still in her mouth. Her eyes seared into his as she did. The act was not one of calories and sustenance; it was an act of passion. It was an implicit pact between the two of them. He was now bound to deliver as she was bound to receive.

Kevin wanted the oysters to last forever. He wanted to taste them from her tits and lick them from her labia. He wanted her mouth on his oyster, he wanted to feel her wet lips sliding down his hard shaft, but in only a matter of minutes there were just two oysters left.

He made the best of what was left, "I'm going to slide the oyster onto your tongue. Hold it in your mouth, but don't swallow." Kevin carefully slid the oyster from its shell onto Mary's cupped tongue.

Mary held it there in her open mouth. The oyster was salty with a sweet undertone and a ropey texture. She recognized the flavors in her mouth, the textures on her tongue and her position before Kevin as a metaphor for the penultimate phase of felatio. She would be permitted to swallow only after her master inspected his seed as it rested on her tongue.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are tonight?" He dipped the tip of his finger into the sloppy glob on her tongue and then used his shiny finger to slowly gloss her upper lip.

She was deliciously obedient as his finger coated her lip. She wondered how long he was going to make her hold this humiliating position and noticed that most of the people in the bar were now watching her. She let out a soft gurgle.

Her submission made his already hard cock even harder. "Did I tell you how happy I am to see you?" He dipped his finger again and coated her lower lip.

His sincerity was obvious. She was currently the sub, but he was all hers.

He struggled to maintain his dominance as his erection surged. "Did you know..." He wanted to tell her how much he thought about her, how much he cared for her and how much he loved her, but he couldn't. At least not yet.

She closed her eyes with her mouth agape and submitted to him. She was his. He could do as he wished.

Kevin sensed her surrender. "You may swallow now."

She opened her eyes and swallowed the oyster as she savored the man in front of her. She felt the ropey texture slide down her throat, the lubricants build up in her vagina and the blood swell the folds between her legs. She imagined his cock filling her void. He had so much to offer and she wanted it all.

The final oyster was on the plate. It was her revenge, there for the taking. She carefully covered it in Tabasco sauce and spread the sauce with her fingertip. She said, "Tip your head back and open your mouth." She stood up with the shell in hand. She poured the oyster into her own mouth, then leaned over Kevin as if to kiss him deeply. When her mouth was a fraction of an inch above his, she let the oyster slide from her mouth into his.

He eagerly accepted the oyster from her lips, then held her by the nape of the neck and pressed her mouth to his. He rotated her around so that her head was face-up in his lap and his arm supported the small of her back. She thought that he would push the oyster back into her mouth, but he had already swallowed. Instead it was his salty tongue that violated her lips.

Her tongue intermingled with his as her hands flowed over his body. She felt the taut muscles in his back and the strong shoulders that supported her. Her hands glided down to the smooth curve of his ass and the supple build of his legs.

She sucked his tongue deep into her mouth, then slowly and sensuously slid her lips over the extent of its length. She imagined that his tongue was a prehensile cock with its flexing flesh writhing in her mouth. Eventually she let it slide from her between her lips.

He held her face close to his as he held her in his gaze.

She said, "That was worth the wait."

Kevin was confused. "What wait?"

"I've waited years for that kiss."

"You waited? I was the one that waited! You went to winter formal with Mark Carlson, you went to prom with Jim Fischer and then you went off to college. I didn't see you doing a lot of waiting."

Mary said, "You only know half the story." Her smile was gone.

"What other half of the story?"

"Forget it. It's not important."

"More secrets? What am I missing?"

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you and I are here now."

Kevin dropped into thought. What was going on with Mary? Had he let her down somehow?

"There you guys are!" said a familiar voice. Kevin looked up to see Dave and Connie with their arms around each other.

Mary wrapped her arms around Kevin and said, "We kind of went on without you."

"That's alright, we saw you guys were having fun and we didn't want to throw off your groove." Dave introduced Connie to Mary.

"I didn't realize you guys even knew one another," said Kevin.

"I needed someone to keep an eye on you. Fortunately, that someone is a sex tiger."

"Growl," said Connie into Dave's ear.

Kevin looked at Mary, "Were you in on this?"

Mary gave an evasive look, "That's something else for you to figure out."

Connie said, "I'd love to chit chat, but Herb only gave me until midnight, so I need to get this young fellow to bed." She pulled at Dave's tie, as if she was leading him away.

Dave said, "It calls, duty does," as he shook Kevin's hand. He gave Mary a hug and whispered something in her ear. Then he and Connie left.

After they'd left, Mary asked, "Who's Herb?"

"He's Connie's husband."

"She's married? What's she doing with Dave?"

"Herb thinks Connie's insatiable, so he lets her have sex with whoever she wants."

"If he doesn't care who she screws why does he care when she comes home?"

"It's just one of his rules. It's funny because even though she'll screw anything with a dick, she follows Herb's rules to the letter."

"Wow, that's really progressive, yet regressive at the same time."

"I guess it works for them." Kevin held her hands with his and turned to face her. "Enough with Herb and Connie. What's going on with you and me, and why all the secrecy?"

"There is no secrecy. I just don't want to spell it out. I'm here and you're here, and that should be enough. Isn't that enough?"

He studied her face for a few moments then said, "Am I just too stupid to figure it out?"

"No, you see it from a different perspective, so it's hard for you to put it together."

"Can you give me just a little more?"

Mary thought for a few moments then said, "Do you remember that my grandmother used to call the three of us mind, body and soul. Dave was mind, because he came up with all the ideas, I was body, of course, and you were soul."

"I remember that."

"I understood mind and body, but I could never figure out soul, that is until we got caught in that blizzard. Even then, it wasn't until after I was in college that my grandmother explained it to me. You know how people can trade their soul for money or fame by making a deal with the devil? Grandma says you did the opposite. She says that you made the choice to drive me to that interview. You knew that we would probably get caught in the blizzard and you knew you would get into trouble. She says that you traded everything for your soul."

"I always liked your grandmother, but she's more than a little bit melodramatic. Did she say who I made this deal with?"

"It wasn't a deal. It was a choice."

"I didn't do it for my soul, I did it so you could go to college."

"Exactly. Grandma says you love me and you took me to the interview even though you knew that you would lose me when I was accepted. Only you would make that choice."

Kevin pretended to laugh. He felt exposed by the mention of his love for her. He couldn't deny it, but he didn't want to admit it either. "Your grandma's great, but you would have gone away to school no matter what I did, and I never had you to begin with."

"Maybe, but the point is that you chose to pay the price so I would have the opportunity."

All of her words rang true, but Kevin didn't understand why it was a big deal. He'd done a lot of nice things for Mary over the years.

"My grandmother says I'm a fool."

This time Kevin really laughed, "But we all knew that."

A smile cracked onto her face. There was more to say, but it could wait.

They left the bar to walk along the riverbank as the sun faded and the city's lights came on. It was a beautiful late-summer evening. The sky was clear and the air was warm and dry. They strolled along hand in hand like the dozens of couples around them. They came to a bend in the river where the red, green and white lights from a festive Mexican restaurant reflected off of the water. They could hear the mariachi band over the bustle of the conversations on the other side of the water.

"Mary? Is that you?"

Mary recognized Gregory, who was a friend from college. She clasped Kevin's hand as she said, "Hi Gregory, what are you doing here?"

"I'd hoped I'd eventually run into you. I'm Young at Steves, Ball and Young, the law firm downtown. They made me a partner after only..." He went on much longer than either Mary or Kevin cared. They politely smiled and nodded as he expounded on his successes.

Eventually Mary was able to say, "Congratulations!"

Gregory said, "Why don't you join us for a drink. We can catch up on old times."

Mary looked at Kevin, who was trying to smile, and said, "Maybe tonight isn't the best."

Gregory was undeterred, "I insist. You have to meet my girlfriend, she'll be out in a second." He addressed Mary as he said, "Now that I'm a partner women have a lot more respect for me."

Mary gave him a nice warm smile. "I'm sure they do."

Kevin watched Janet emerge from the restaurant behind them. He asked Gregory, "So, how long have you two been going out?"

Gregory put his arm around Janet as she joined the group, "Oh a couple of months now, right sweetheart?"

Janet coolly replied, "Maybe not quite that long." She feigned embarrassment at being caught outright.

Mary stood on her toes and put her lips into Kevin's left ear, as she did she steadied herself by placing her left hand on his right shoulder. She whispered, "Just nod your head and smile. Let's see how long it takes her to notice the ring."

It only took a few moments for Janet to take the bait. "What the fuck is this?" She grabbed Mary's hand and spun her around. "That's my fucking ring. You little shit. How long have you two been fucking around?"

Gregory was bewildered. Janet was usually so cool and detached, and Mary, well, Mary was a saint. She'd been his crush since freshman year. "What's going on?"

Kevin said, "We're going to let Janet explain it to you, but I will say this, in the game of chance called dating, you drew a short straw. But that's okay, you did me a favor."

Janet was beside herself, "Who the fuck are you to say I'm a short straw, mister micro dick?"

Mary laughed as she took Kevin's hand and led him away. The sound of Janet shouting and Gregory trying to soothe her faded with each step that they took.

"Wow, she can really be a bitch."

"Yup."

"What did you see in her?"

"She's beautiful, and she could also be a lot of fun."

"Was that enough?"

"In the beginning I settled for her because I couldn't have the person I really wanted. Later on I clung to her because she was all I had."

"Life's too short to settle for someone you don't want."

"That's easy to say now. It's hard when you're in the middle of it, when you feel as though you have no options."

She said, "I'm glad it's easy to say now," then threaded her fingers between his and led him to her apartment building. On the way in he gave her a playful smack on the ass.

"What was that for?" She was startled.

"I'm celebrating my release from the friend zone."

She smiled, "You think I let you out of the friend zone?"

"Well, yes. You did, didn't you?"

"What makes you think I let you out?" She gave that sinister smile again as she opened the door to her apartment. They were going to have sex, but they wouldn't follow the conventional progression. It would be much more fun than that.

She walked across the hardwood floor like she was a fashion model, turned and walked back to him. With her face breathlessly close to his, she asked, "Do you think you're worthy of release from the friend zone?"

"We, we kissed," Kevin stammered.

She touched her finger to his lips and said, "We did didn't we." She stepped back and unzipped her dress. She stepped out of it, and strutted across the room in her bra, panties and heels.

"Do you think you are worthy of this body?" She posed like Vanna White presenting herself as a prize. She didn't care if he was worthy; all that mattered was what he thought.

"No one is worthy of that body," he blurted out that first thing that came to his head and immediately regretted it. He then thought about what it would be like to live in a world with no worthy companionship. She would have no intimacy, no physical contact and no human warmth. She needed someone that, though not perfect, would be acceptable company. It was a role he could fill, "I may not be worthy, but I'm good enough."

She liked his answer, but she wanted more. She took of her bra and artfully turned in front of him. "Are you worthy of my tits?"

Her tits were firm and high on her chest. He wanted to touch them, hold them and suck them, but he was afraid to move. On a cerebral level he knew that she had all the faults and insecurities that every other human has. It wasn't really a question of his worthiness. The real question was whether or not they were compatible. Could they make each other happy? Could they accept each other's faults? Could they respect each other?

But none of that mattered, deep down he still thought of her as the perfect woman. From that perspective he would never be worthy of her.

There was a third perspective, that of their biological programming to reproduce. This view was inflamed by the hormones that had been building up within them since early in the evening. It was this that drove him on. He said, "You think you're that special? That I'm not good enough to be with you?"

"It isn't what I think that matters. You will only get what you think you deserve. You never thought you deserved me, so you never got me. The friend zone was what you thought you deserved, so that's where you stayed."

"I didn't want to be in the friend zone," he protested.

"I could never have put you there unless you thought it was what you deserved."

"So it's my fault?"

"My grandmother said we were both fools, but right now you are the only one that matters. I've made up my mind."

She took off her panties and sat in a kitchen chair with her legs spread far apart. Her legs were thin and her pussy was shaved. She looked fantastic. "Come here. Show me that you are worthy by eating my oyster." She pushed her hips forward on the wooden chair and presented her blossoming pussy to him.

He desperately wanted to drop to his knees and kiss the wet lips of her pussy. He wanted to insert his tongue deep past the orifice to her vagina. He wanted to know the pressure of her pubic bone against his mouth and the pull of her fingers woven into his hair.

Instead he held his ground and said, "What's it worth to you?"

She spread her legs a little further. "That depends."

Kevin could see the glistening moisture on the ridges of her labia and smell her scent in the room. He struggled to hold his composure. "On what?"

"It depends on you. Come here." She softly commanded.

He took a step closer and stood before her, looking down on her as she sat in the chair.

"You're too tall. Kneel down." Once he had knelt and his eyes were level with hers she said, "Seriously, do you think you're good enough to be with me?"

Kevin placed his hands on her spread legs. He wanted to kiss her, but couldn't decide where. Both sets of lips were enticing.

She ran her fingers through his hair and said, "Be a good cannibal and eat my oyster." Then she pulled his head down to her groin.

He pressed his lips to her wet cunt. He stuck his tongue into her and tasted the luxurious tang of her vagina. The folds of her labia were reminiscent of the yielding form of an oyster. He tried to draw them into his mouth, to bathe his tongue in their gentle textures and to relish in their soft form.