Escape from the Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He traced the lines of her pussy with his tongue's tip. He began each line low, slowly following the locus of her sensual form up to her oyster's clitoral pearl. He traced each ridge and each valley as if it was the only line that mattered, as if only his tongue could save her from the peril of a life without an orgasm. Nothing was left untouched, unsavored or un-caressed.

"Do you like my oyster?" she asked. She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm building within her.

He was too busy to reply.

"You should look at me when you're eating me." Something primal within her liked him on his knees and somehow his eyes looking up at her reinforced a dominance that she craved.

He tipped his head and rolled his eyes up to hers.

She thrust her pelvis forward as he consumed her. Another rush of blood flowed to her engorged loins. Nerves and synapses all over her body began to fire randomly and uncontrollably. She grabbed his head with both hands to urge him to drink deeply of her fountain's nectar.

He obliged by licking in as much of her as he could. He he explored every aspect of her smooth pussy with his tongue. He caressed the folds of her labia with his lips and stimulated them with the texture on the flat of his tongue. They were supple and yielding to his touch. He gently sucked them into his mouth and pressed them between his lips.

She responded with a wave that emanated from his kiss and then surged through the rest of her body. This was going to be a very satisfying orgasm. When the wave had passed she said, "I think you've forgotten something."

He heard her, but didn't want to be distracted. His tongue explored the hollow of her vagina and tasted its ambrosia. After thoroughly exploring her depths he moved up to the knot of her clitoris and its hood. He sucked at them gently then released to flick them lightly.

Another, larger wave passed through her body. "Oh, god, stop," she said.

He lightly kissed the hood of her clitoris, then flicked her clit playfully with is tongue.

"Please stop," she pleaded, but it was too late.

He flicked her several more times, then wrapped his lips around her clit and massaged it gently with his lips and tongue.

The orgasm crashed upon her like an ocean wave strikes a rocky shore. She felt like she had been ferociously tossed about by its force and then was gently washed onto a sandy beach.

She looked down at his head between her legs. Her legs were spread far apart and her fingers were intertwined in his hair. Once again he was beneath her. Once again he was lifting her up. Once again she had placed her desires before his. As much as she enjoyed the orgasm, it was a mistake, but it was a mistake that was easy to fix.

She pushed his head away.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"That's not the way cannibals eat oysters."

He leaned back onto his heels and laughed. "What am I doing wrong?"

"You're being selfish. You're not the only cannibal in the room you know. Take off your clothes."

Kevin shed his clothes. His cock rigidly pointed at her mouth.

She said, "On top of that, you forgot the secret ingredient." She put her finger in her mouth, collected a small mound of saliva and applied it to the slit at the end of his penis. "There, now it's good enough to eat."

She leaned over to take him in her mouth, but he thwarted her by turning his hips to the side.

He said, "You greedy bitch. You want all the oysters to yourself."

She grabbed his cock in her hand and said, "Can you blame me?" as she slid it into her mouth.

A shiver ran down Kevin's spine as his cock traversed her lips. He had dreamt about this act more times than he could count, but never had he imagined that it would be this good. The grasp of her hand tightly wrapped around the base of his erection, the pressure of her lips on the shaft and the light flick of her tongue on the crown felt fantastic, but they were all sensations he'd felt before. What set this blowjob apart was how badly she wanted his cock in her mouth, how beautiful she looked with his dick between her lips and how much she wanted to please him.

She slid his dick out of her mouth, looked up at him and said, "You're really hard."

His fingers intertwined with the brown hair on her head as he said, "Does that surprise you?"

She held his eyes in hers as she wrapped her lips around the crown of his penis and massaged it with her lips and tongue. She slid his dick out of her mouth again and said, "Are you sure you're worthy of this?"

"Why do you ask that?" Was she playing games again?

"It's like you're afraid that you're going to break me. I want you to take me with reckless abandon. I want you to fuck my head."

He responded by inserting his cock back into her mouth and pushing it deeper into her head. He asked, "Are you going to be my good cannibal and swallow my oyster?"

She submissively tried to nod, but her head was constrained by his cock. She gagged a little, then let his penis pass deep into her throat. She buried her nose into his curly pubic hair and pressed it against his pubic bone. His testicals rattled against her chin. She smelled the musky scent of his groin, silently committing it to memory. In the future that smell would involuntarily bring the sensation of a head full of his cock to her mind and to her mouth.

The teeth in her small mouth gnawed at the sides of his cock as its tip plunged into the dark abyss of her throat. He rammed his shaft hard into her, pulling sharply at her hair as he did. He did it again and again. The pain of her close teeth ripped away the ecstasy of her deep throat and triggered a spasm in Kevin's body which almost dropped him to his knees.

He said, "Stop, stop, I can't take this." He pulled his cock out of her mouth. Long strings of mucus draped between his cock and her mouth and tears filled her eyes.

Through her tears and sagging strings of mucus she said, "Please don't stop."

"You're crying, are you okay?"

"Just please, don't stop. I want you to fuck my head."

He collected the mucus and draped it on his rigid, tooth-marked cock and carefully slid it back into her mouth. "Open up, here I come."

The second plunge down her throat went much more smoothly than the first. The mucus helped suppress her gag reflex and it seamed like her throat was more accepting. She was glad his cock wasn't any bigger. It barely fit in her mouth as it was. She grabbed his ass with her hands and prepared herself for a head fucking.

His hands grasped clumps of hair to control the movement of her head. Long slow strokes gradually increased in frequency as they decreased in extent. She anticipated the splash of spunk on her throat as the frequency of the strokes increased. She longed for the sweet and salty goo on her tongue, that she would turn over on in her mouth again and again. She imagined proudly presenting her tongue cupped with come for his inspection. She felt his body tense and knew that her moment was close.

Instead, he shuddered and froze as he denied himself release. He rapidly extracted his penis from her mouth. She watched his body quake as the ruined orgasm seeped from him. She was thoroughly disappointed. "Why did you do that?"

"I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to come in your cunt." He wiped the mucus away and lifted her up out of her chair. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist. His rigid cock poked her in the thigh.

He said, "You are a very good cannibal. There is no one I would rather have eat me, but that isn't what I want tonight. Tonight I want to come in your cunt."

"You had better fucking come in my cunt."

From her perch on top of him she said, "Carry me to the window and lift me high. I need to see something."

Instead of seeing out into the city, her eye caught her reflection in the window, with Kevin below her holding her up. He had been her pillar since she could remember. He had supported her for so long that she had forgotten how much she relied on him. It wasn't until Dave's party that she realized how much she needed him.

She said, "This is the story of me and you, right here. You holding me up so that I can see further than you."

"What do you see?"

"I see the reflection of a foolish girl that forgot that the only reason she saw further was because you were holding her up." She adjusted herself then slid slowly down, impaling herself on his rigid cock.

He closed his eyes and his body convulsed as his penis penetrated her vagina. She was tight, wet and hot. She slid down to the base of his cock, which began to bend under her weight. He grabbed her ankles to support her.

"You're fucking me," she smiled as she squeezed him between her legs. "When you woke up this morning did you think you would be fucking me this evening?"

It took him a moment to compose himself. "No, I was miserable this morning."

She lifted herself up, slowly sliding off of his cock, then she slid back down, deftly aligning her receptacle to his plug. Her cunt swallowed his cock whole.

Kevin shuddered under the motion of her wet vagina. The long transits aroused him, each threatened an orgasm. He had to focus to keep from dropping her, and, once the motion stopped, he reset his grip on her ankles.

"Is it as good as you thought it'd be?"

"You want me to answer that?"

"Of course."

"What's it worth to you?"

She smiled, then the smile faded and she said, "Everything. I'll give you everything." She lifted herself up and slowly slid back down again.

Again he shuddered with her motion. Her wet vagina felt devine on his erect penis. It wasn't just a wet vagina, it was her wet vagina. It was her flesh pressed up against his body. Mary, the girl that he'd had a crush on since he was nine. Who had always answered the phone on the first ring. Who was always there to listen to his stories, marvel at his conquests and mend his heartbreaks. Mary, who he had always loved, with a love that he never expressed. Mary, who now offered him everything.

She watched his face turn to mush as her cunt consumed his cock and his mind digested her reply. In a way she felt powerful and in control, but, at the same time, everything depended on him.

She raised herself up again and slid back down. She was more aroused than she could ever remember being. Her pussy had become a soggy, sloppy mess. Despite that, she repeated the motion again.

She pressed him, "Is it? Is it as good as you thought it would be?"

Out of breath and off balance, he said, "Not yet, but the night's still young." He adjusted his grip on her ankle and took a step back from the window.

She laughed, "You fuck! This had better be the best you've ever had."

"It is, but you asked if it was as good as I thought it would be. My expectations were pretty high."

She laughed again and drove her pussy down as far as she could. She rose up and drove herself down again and again.

He was drenched by the wonderful wetness of her twat. Her vaginal fluid ran down his ball sack and dripped onto the floor. The sensations overwhelmed him, and he could feel his balance failing. He had to put her down. She directed him to the bed, where they flopped down together. Her on top of him. Him inside of her.

She looked down into his eyes and pressed her pelvis down onto his. "You're mine now."

He gave a weak smile. "I've been yours for a long time." He pushed his cock up into her, then did it again while he returned her stare.

His cock felt fantastic swimming in her vaginal pool. She turned her hips from side to side to enhance the sensation. "So, what's changed?"

"Now I know you're mine too." He symbolically possessed her by grabbing the flesh on her lower back and pulling her down onto him. He rolled over on top of her, then pressed her down. "And you're not getting away."

He looked down upon her as she lay beneath him. Her legs were spread wide and her hips were poised to recoil with each thrust of his cock. Her tits lay flat upon her chest, with firm nipples waiting to be sucked. Her lips were wet and ready to be kissed. Her eyes watched his every move. The woman that he had always wanted was there ready and waiting to please him.

"Do you like what you see?" She pushed her pussy up his cock.

He slid it down to meet her as he leaned into her ear, "Very much."

He bent down and softly enquired in her ear, "Before we do anything else, would you please answer one question?"

"Okay, one answer to one question." Her hips slowly undulated as she spoke.

He pressed his cock hard inside of her. "Why were you at the bar this evening?"

She dug her fingers into the flesh on his back to hold him close and said, "When we were handcuffed together on the roof you told me how wonderful I was and how I needed to be strong."

He withdrew his teeth from her ear to look her in the eye. Her black pupils were widely dilated in her green irises. "We talked about that."

The serious expression on his face reflected the depth of his emotional state. Once again they were profoundly connected. This was her second chance. This time she would make it count. "You also told me about Janet. You told me how much fun she was and you told me about the trips you had taken. As you spoke I realized that for the first time in my life I wasn't your top priority. I realized that my grandmother was right, I was a fool. I'd had you, I'd neglected you and I'd let you go."

She could feel his cock surge in side of her. She push her pussy up to take every last bit of it. "And then Janet was such a bitch that night that it was obvious neither of us were going to be happy. So I waited for you."

Kevin's body stopped moving. "What do you mean you waited for me?"

"I've been waiting for you since that night." She swiveled her hips as she spoke.

"You waited for two years?" He slid his cock the full extent of her vagina.

For a moment her concentration abandoned her. Her eyes defocused and her jaw went slack. She was overwhelmed by her own admission and by the motion of his cock inside her. She felt the stirrings of a second orgasm, but did her best to compose herself and said, "It was really hard when you got engaged, but Dave had a plan, which was nothing more than to wait for Janet to self-destruct, and that's what I did. I waited."

"What if she hadn't self-destructed?" Kevin's penis was completely rigid. It was so hard that it ached and his balls were tightly collected at its base. Somehow, the thought of Mary waiting for him made her even more desireable than she already was.

"You know that Dave's plans usually come together, and he was certain that she would implode; but the worst case scenario would be that I wasted some time. Kind of like you wasting your senior year."

He was silent for a moment while he digested the implications of her commitment to him. "I'm glad you did."

"I can tell." she smiled as she slowly writhed below him.

As he ground his pestle in her mortar he contemplated saying aloud the three simple words that he needed to speak to free himself from the friend zone, but he found that breaking twenty years of silence was harder than he imagined. Instead he said, "Tell me what your grandmother said about me again." His cock began to rhythmically course through her.

Mary's body responded to his body's motion with a motion of her own while she figured out what he wanted to hear. "She said that you loved me."

His body quivered as she verbally whittled at the bonds that kept his affection for her in check.

"Why would she say that?"

The motion of her body harmonized with his. His slime-coated cock dipped into her vaginal well without a hint of friction. Each smooth insertion was followed by the slow glide of an extraction. "Because she thinks it's true."

His body shuddered as the words left her lips. The foundation of the emotional restraints within him was beginning to give way.

She could see the effect the words had on him, so she pressed on. "I know it's true."

Once again he shuddered. His cock began to tense, anticipating the rush that would soon follow. Slowly, it slid in and out.

She continued to exploit his feelings, "All your friends know it's true."

His eyes betrayed his vulnerability. He desperately wanted to be free of the constraints that bound him to the friend zone, but he feared the unknown of a future without their binding support.

She grasped the flesh on his back and lifted her mouth up to his ear while she pressed her steaming twat up to meet his descending cock. "And you know it's true."

He did know it was true, and she had said it. The words he had denied for years had been spoken.

"Now you say it," she demanded as she thrust her hips up to his.

He wanted to, but the three simple words stuck in his throat.

"Say it now!"

As he spoke the three words he was obliterated by the force of his own orgasm. It broke upon him like the wave from a dam that had been accumulating emotional weight for twenty years. The wave washed away all of the edifices and structures that he had mentally constructed to lock himself in the friend zone. His body shuddered as the wave passed. It carried all of the emotional crap away and left him adrift in an curious new world where he could admit his deep feelings for Mary. His emotions slowly settled and came to rest. He turned to his side a rolled off of her.

It was a strange sensation. He had achieved the goal of a twenty year quest and yet he was still the same man. Everything had changed and yet, everything was the same.

She rested her head in the crook of his arm and played with the hair on his chest. Eventually, she asked, "Well was it?"

He stroked the smooth skin on her back. "Was it what?"

"Was it as good as you hoped it would be?"

His emotions were so riled that he almost answered her question. But he caught himself and went with the flow of the evening, "You want me to answer that?"

"Of course."

"What's it worth to you?"

"I don't have anything left. You already have everything and my soul."

"Since you're broke, I will say only this: I will never be worthy of you, and you are just going to have to learn to live with it."

"Wow, low self esteem and high self respect in the same sentence. How do you do it?"

"Never mind that, can you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Accept me the way I am."

"Do you mean accept that you will drop to your knees and eat my oyster whenever I ask and that you'll feed me your oyster when I command you to?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Do you mean accept that you will forever put my happiness before yours?"

"Please say yes."

"What's it worth to you?"

"I would let you have your soul back if you really wanted it."

She scoffed at him, "What would I do with that?"

Kevin laughed while gazing into her eyes. "How about a trip to Bora Bora. You take me as I am and I'll take you to Bora Bora."

She kissed his lips. "I think that might work, but it would only be a down payment. This is really going to cost you."

The next morning he grabbed a piece of toast, stopped by his own apartment or fresh clothes and headed to work. He checked in with Connie before going to his own cube.

She asked, "How'd it go?"

"Amazing."

"Are you two an item then?"

"Yes. Thank you for helping Dave put us together."

She gave him one of her sexy looks and said, "She was your second best option."

Kevin laughed, "Speaking of that, how was your night?"

"It was fantastic. Herb was on fire."

"Herb? I thought you were with Dave."

"Dave was the appetizer. Herb was the meal."

"Ouch, I won't mention that to Dave."

"There's nothing wrong with Dave. He's got the meat and he's got the motion. We had great sex and we'll do it again. But sex is just sex. Herb is my man and I'm his woman. For us sex is something that happens when we tell each other how much we love one another, not the other way around. Someday, if you're lucky, you'll find someone that you really connect with, and, when you do, you'll know what I'm talking about."