Escape to Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you wear underneath is up to you," Ms. Collins said, "Some of our girls think that panty lines are sexy, others go with thongs, or G-strings or even commando. You look like you could get away without a bra if you want to, and you can leave as many buttons undone as you like."

We filled out all the usual paperwork; I got my initial schedule, which would have to work around my waitress work until I could work through my notice.

I got into my car and started it up to get the A/C blowing, braced my hands on the steering wheel and questioned, not for the first time, why I thought that this was worth giving up my comfortable life with Josh. Oh, well, no use crying over spilled milk. I headed to the restaurant for my shift and to hand in my notice.

The first couple of weeks were okay. I opted for the G-string, no bra look with two buttons undone. The clients were generally clean and pleasant, sneaking the occasional peek down my shirt that I gave them, occasionally trying for a little grab ass that I very gently rebuffed.

I soon noticed that my tips weren't quite what I would have liked, and some of the better clients were choosing the other girls more often.

I started leaving the last two buttons undone, being sure to bend over to give a good view of my tits, I was a little less insistent on them keeping their hands off my ass, and my tips started a slow climb up.

I didn't realize it at the time, but my life was soon to make a sharp turn into my own personal Hell.

I was working on one of my better customers, and when I finished his back he flipped over and I started working on his chest giving him a good view down my shirt, when he reached up and grabbed my boob.

I jumped back. "John," I said, "You know I don't do that!"

"How much would it take to get you to do it?" he asked.

Too shocked to think straight, I blurted out a number that I never thought he would go for.

"Okay," he said, "but I want you to lose the shirt."

Hesitating for just a moment, I pulled the shirt over my head, tossing it onto the shelf with the massage oils, feeling my nipples harden even though the room wasn't that cold.

John's eyes got wide, and I couldn't help seeing the tent in the towel over his groin as I moved closer to the table. He sat up and reached for my breasts and as he gently massaged them, he flicked his thumbs over my nipples, making them even harder.

John released one of my breasts so that he could toss the towel aside exposing his impressive cock. I was tempted as he started to push me down towards it, but I came to my senses and pulled away, quickly pulling my shirt back on.

"Come on," he said, "You know you want to!"

I almost gave in, but I couldn't let him know that. "Don't flatter yourself," I said, "Yes, you're a good-looking guy, but there are dozens of guys just as good-looking that I don't need to sell myself to!"

He actually laughed at me!

"Don't flatter YOURSELF!" he said, "There a lot of hotter women than you that I don't have to pay for. I was just trying to help you out."

With that he got up, wrapped the towel around his waist, tossed some cash on the shelf and walked out. When I looked at the cash, I saw that he had left the money I had asked for plus a twenty dollar tip. That was the last time he asked for me.

I drifted along. I wasn't going hungry, and I wasn't worried about missing a rent payment, but I felt like there should be more to my life. I would never say it even to myself, but deep down inside I knew I had more to my life with Josh and the kids, and I had tossed it aside.

I continued doing an occasional "extra," usually just taking my shirt off and letting the guy feel up my breasts; but once in a while I was horny enough, the guy was nice enough and the tip was large enough, that I would give him a hand job or even a blow job.

It all came crashing down when the cops came crashing through the door just as I was in the middle of a blowjob. To get himself out of trouble, the customer admitted to paying me and I was arrested for prostitution and fired within five minutes of each other.

Fortunately, I was able to avoid jail time, but I had to sell my car to pay my fines and legal fees. There I was, jobless with no car, barely able to make my next rent payment, let alone feed myself.

Swallowing my pride, I went back to my old job to beg Ms. Collins for my job back.

She just shook her head, reminding me of my interview, but she took some sort of pity on me and wrote down a name and number on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I took one look at the name, "Jamaal", and had a pretty good idea what it was for, but was still able to gulp, "Thank you," and turned and walked out with my head hanging low.

I held off for a few days while I looked for any other decent job, but between my lack of education and training and my arrest record there was really no hope, so I pulled out the slip of paper and called Jamaal.

We arranged to meet at one of the seedier bars just off the Strip, and when I walked in, I almost turned around and walked right back out again, but I was desperate. I walked towards the back, following my instructions, and there in a back booth was one of the biggest black guys I had ever seen. I'm ashamed to admit that I flashed back to "Marco", my big black dildo, but I still had enough common sense to realize that the reality was unlikely to resemble the fantasy!

Approaching the booth, I asked, "Jamaal?"

"Yes," he said, "And you must be Janet. Please, have a seat," indicating the bench on the opposite side of the table, and I sat down.

"Okay," he said, "If you're here we both know that you are very desperate, so I'm not going to waste both our time with negotiations. I'm going to explain the rules of the game, and you will either say, 'Yes, Jamaal, I understand,' or you will say. 'No, thank you,' and walk out the door. Do you understand me so far?"

"Yes," I said. He just stared at me. "Yes, Jamaal, I understand."

"Very good," he said, "I think we're going to get along just fine!

"Rule Number One: All customers come through me; NO free-lancing! You may think you're smarter than everyone else is, and you may even get away with it for a while, but be sure, I WILL find out, and you won't want to know what happens when I do. Understand?"

"Yes, Jamaal, I understand."

He just gave me a big smile and nodded.

"Rule Number Two: I set the rates and collect the fees. You will provide the services that I tell you the customer paid for; no doing extras to get larger tips. Again. I will know." He just looked at me.

"Yes, Jamaal, I understand."

"Rule Number Three: I will take 20% of the fee as my commission. Any tips, of course, are yours to keep."

"Yes, Jamaal, I understand."

"Very, very good," he said. "Now that we understand each other, do you still want to come to work for me?"

I hesitated just a moment, then said, "Yes, Jamaal, I understand."

Jamaal laughed. "Oh, you are a fast learner!" he said.

"Just a couple of other things," Jamaal said. "It probably goes without saying that you will be expected to suck and fuck, but anal is your choice. Just let me know and I will adjust your client list accordingly. The same with condoms; you will probably want to use condoms, but that is also your choice. If any client tries to force you to go against your wishes, just let me know and they will be dealt with."

I just nodded.

"Finally, maybe you expected this, maybe you didn't, but I like to take my new girls out for a 'test drive'."

I hesitated for just a moment, then said, "I actually hadn't thought about it, but I can see how that would be."

"Since you're not running away, I guess the next question is when. I have the rest of the day free, would you like to do it now, or..."

"Yes," I said, "Let's do it now."

With that, Jamaal threw some bills on the table, stood up and offered me his hand. I took it, stood up and we walked out together and got into a black Escalade.

I had never been in such a luxurious car, and when I looked over, I could tell that Jamaal was amused by how impressed I was.

He didn't say anything, just patted my hand and pulled into the traffic. He drove crosstown and pulled into a garage attached to one of the nicer apartment buildings in town.

After he parked the car, we entered the building and rode up several floors, then he took me into an apartment that I couldn't even have dreamed of. 'Wow, pimping must really pay!' I thought, before remembering what that made me!

He poured us each a drink and we sat down on either end of his sofa.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself," he said.

I told him the story about me and Josh, and then me and Eric, and how I came to be in the situation I was in.

"Wow," was all he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Most of the girls I see come from bad situations," he said, "Maybe they were abused as children, maybe they were fleeing abusive husbands or boyfriends. Some have drug problems or are just fleeing what they see as dead-end lives in some small town. But you..."

"What about me?"

"You had it all, the American Dream!" he said, "A loving husband and family, good friends, and you threw it all away. Do you have any idea how many of my girls would almost literally kill for the life that you had in the palm of your hand?"

I started to sob and Jamaal slid over, put his arm around me and let me cry it out.

Once I settled down, Jamaal said, "While I sympathize with your situation, I do have a business to run. Are you sure you still want to do this?"

"I... I don't have any choice," I said.

"Janet," he said, "I'm going to give you some free advice."

I nodded.

"First, I'm a pimp," he said, "With all the baggage that implies. I'm not a nice guy. That doesn't mean that I don't care about my girls, and don't want to see them hurt.

"Second, stay away from drugs; for that matter, watch your drinking! Save your money and go home!"

"But I can't go home!" I cried, "There's no way that Josh will take me back, not after the way I left him!"

"Yes, you're probably right there," Jamaal said, "but surely you have other family and friends. Yes, they're disappointed in you, disapprove of you; and yes, some won't have anything to do with you. All it takes is a couple to help you to get back on your feet; and don't forget your children..."

That just started a fresh round of tears. When I calmed down Jamaal moved back to his end of the couch.

"Okay, enough social work," he said, "It's time we got down to business. Take another sip of your drink if you need it, then go stand in front of the fireplace."

As I did just that, Jamaal pressed some buttons on a remote and some sensuous music started playing.

"I don't want you to do a strip-tease," Jamaal said, "I want to see you take off your clothes as if you're trying to seduce your lover."

I had seen enough shows that I had a good idea of what he wanted, and started moving to the music as I removed my clothes, and Jamaal nodded approvingly.

Once I was naked, I just stood there and Jamaal motioned for me to turn around.

When I was back facing him, I started to go back to the couch, but he had me stay where I was.

"Two things," he said, "It's understandable after having four kids, and our clients aren't exactly expecting super models, but you may want to hit the gym, just to firm up a little. I can arrange a discount membership for you."

"What's the other thing?" I asked.

"It's your bush," he said.

"My pussy? What's wrong with it?"

"It's a jungle down there," he said laughing, "You'll have to take a razor to that and get rid of it."

"All of it?" I asked.

"Well, most of it, anyway," he said, "Most of our customers like their pussies bald. If you want to keep a landing strip or a triangle that's okay, but your mound must be bare!"

I nodded my understanding and he crooked his finger for me to come over until I was standing between his legs, and he motioned for me to kneel down.

Once I was kneeling, he told me to take out his cock. I hesitated just a moment, then pulled down his zipper and reached into his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear and I easily pulled out his semi-hard dick.

As I stroked it, it got hard, and I was relieved that despite Jamaal's size it wasn't some sort of a monster! It was still a respectable seven and a half inches and comfortably thick.

I bent forward and began by giving the head a gentle kiss before licking around the head. I then took the head into my mouth and sucked gently as Jamaal moaned in pleasure. I released the head, ignoring his moans and groans and began licking up one side of his cock and down the other, as his moans became, once again, moans of pleasure.

Now that we were both warmed up, I positioned myself at the tip of his cock and began to slowly take him in. As I got accustomed to his size, I continued until my nose was buried in his pubic hair and the tip of his cock was tickling the back of my throat. I sucked gently while tickling his shaft with my tongue, then began moving my mouth up and down his cock.

In less time than I thought it would take, I heard his groans of pleasure intensify and felt his body tense up as he filled my mouth with a good load of cum. I eased off his cock and showed him the mouthful of cum before making a show of swallowing it.

After cleaning him off with my tongue, I climbed up on the couch and Jamaal pulled me close.

"Whew, Janet," he said, "You sucked me dry. If you fuck half as well as you suck I'm gonna regret encouraging you to go home!"

"I don't think you're going to have to worry for a while," I said, "I'm a long way from being ready, and I'm not even sure that I'm ever going to be ready to face the people back home."

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Meanwhile, I'm coming back to life, let's see what else you've got!"

He stood up, helped me up, led me to the most luxurious bedroom I had ever seen, and got undressed. I was impressed; while he wasn't exactly cut, he was in much better shape than I expected for a man of his size.

I didn't expect him to go down on me, and I was right. Fortunately, I had gotten quite turned on while sucking him off, and as he played with my tits I got still more turned on. When he started fingering me, I knew I was as ready as I was going to be, and was glad when he got me on my hands and knees to take me doggie-style.

Jamaal was neither overly rough, nor particularly gentle as he thrust himself deep into my cunt, and pumped away as he toyed with my nipples. We came within moments of each other, and after catching our breath, we took a shower together.

As we toweled off Jamaal asked, "Would you like me to take care of that bush?"

I figured, why not, I had no real idea of what to do.

Jamaal started by taking a pair of blunt scissors and cutting off as much hair as he could. After he filled the sink with hot water, he rolled up a thick towel to make a backrest against the faucets and had me sit on the counter with my legs straddling the sink.

He covered my pussy with shaving cream and asked, "Should I take it all off?"

"Sure," I said, "I can always keep some as it grows back."

Jamaal then very gently shaved my pussy bare. After he rinsed off the last of the shaving cream, I took a hand mirror and looked at my pussy as I hadn't looked at it since I was around eleven years old. I could see that it was going to take some getting used to!

We got dressed and he took me to the club out of which his girls worked. While not exactly classy, it wasn't too seedy, either. The girls who were there were friendly enough, I guess, though some didn't look like they were particularly happy for the competition, and a couple seemed a little jealous of the attention that Jamaal seemed to be paying me.

Jamaal gave me a ride home, and when we got there he seemed concerned.

"What's wrong, Jamaal?" I asked.

"This is a little far from the club," he said, "Do you have a car?"

"No, I had to sell it when I got arrested."

"When is your lease up?" he asked.

"The end of the month, two weeks," I said.

"Don't renew it," he said, "For now I'll have driver pick you up and take you home. When your lease is up, I have some small apartments near the club. They're not much, but they're convenient and they'll cost you a lot less than this place."

I was a little unsure. It sounded like it could be a trap, but I didn't have a lot of choice, and Jamaal seemed like a pretty decent guy. For a pimp anyway!

I settled into my life as a full-fledged prostitute; quite a come down from the glamorous life I had imagined when I left Josh for Eric; but I made my bed, and I had to sleep in it, so to speak.

For the next few months, life went on. Most of the customers were decent enough; some even left good tips. The few times someone got out of line, I could hit a call button and a bouncer would come in and take care of the creep.

I was trying to salt away enough money to return to my home and see what I could salvage out of the mess I made of my life, when things came crashing down around me.

One night a big black guy came into the club. He wasn't really much bigger than Jamaal, so I wasn't particularly concerned, but I did notice the other girls sort of backing away, trying to fade into the woodwork, and he zeroed in on me.

In almost no time we were heading towards the back rooms, and I noticed some of the less friendly girls snickering, trying to hold in their laughs. I wondered what they found so funny, but didn't have time to figure it out before we got to the room and he closed the door. I didn't notice him lock the door, an oversight that I was to regret later.

When we got undressed and I saw the size of his cock, I realized why the bitches were laughing. He was huge; he put "Marco" to shame; I wondered if even my XL condoms would fit on that monster. I soon realized that was the least of my problems.

As I reached for his cock with the condom, he slapped it out of my hand.

"No condoms for Tyrese," he said.

"You have to wear a condom," I said, "It's the rule."

"Rules are for pussies," he said, and when I saw there was no way out, I tried to make best of a bad situation.

"Let me suck on your beautiful cock," I said, really just wanting to get it as wet as possible before he fucked my poor pussy with it.

While I forced my mouth around that monster I was rapidly fingering myself, trying to get as wet as possible.

All too soon, he was ready to rock and roll. He forced my legs apart and jammed a fat finger up my cunt, hurting like blazes and doing nothing to get me any more warmed up, but he couldn't give a shit.

The next thing I knew he was pounding that monster into me, ripping me to shreds. I was screaming my lungs out while he pumped away. As he got close to his orgasm, he lost concentration and I hit the call button, but it was too late.

The first bouncer couldn't get through the locked door. By the time they got enough guys to break down the door and pull him off me, he had shot his load into me, and my pussy was leaking blood and cum.

Jamaal's men worked him over and Jamaal got in his face.

"What have I told you about roughing up my girls, asshole?" he said as he gave him another hard shot in the gut. "This was your last chance, don't come 'round here no more! Dump this garbage in the alley," he told his men, "It's worth your job if I see him in here again!"

Then, Jamaal gathered me up and took me to a doctor who would keep his mouth shut to stitch me up and give me a "morning after" pill, warning me that they weren't 100% effective. That was the least of my worries at that moment, I just wanted to heal up and head home. I didn't know what I was going to find there, but I knew I couldn't stay here a minute longer than necessary.