Escapism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"Stop the car," she whispered just after her looked back at the road, letting her hand slip from his and flick her skirt up a little more to show off the sexy panties she had on to match the underwear for him.

"Huh?" he said, knowing what he thought he heard but need clarification from the gorgeous singer, looking back over to her, taking in his glimpse of her underwear on his way over her chest to her face.

"Pull over," she purred, turning away and sitting up in the seat, pushing his hand away as she drew her knees up to reach under her little red dress. His eyes widened to take her in as her hands slipped up to her hips to tug her panties off, something he didn't want to miss even as he sought a place to pull the car off the road. His snatched glances at the road were enough for him to identify what looked like a good place to stop as he looked over to watch Katy Perry sliding her black lace panties down over her stockings and then pull them carefully over her tall high heels to drop them onto the floor. Planting her feet down she turned in the seat, leaning over the centre console to waste no time in stroking her fingers down the inside of his thigh, pulling them up towards his rock hard cock that somehow stiffened even more in his shorts. Her full lips found his cheek as she kissed him softly, surely leaving a lipstick mark on him as her kisses trailed down over his jaw and onto his neck, making him shiver in anticipation as her lips expertly caressed his skin, Katy applying her tongue just perfectly with her kisses. Her thumb slid up onto his erection through his trousers, just stroking along the length of it, feeling it surge beneath her touch, throbbing and so in need of her body as she just allowed her teeth graze teasingly at his neck.

He pressed the throttle a little more in his haste to get to the spot he'd noticed, making Katy smile to herself as she stroked her fingers from his thigh to the front of his trousers, giving a good firm squeeze as she wrapped her hand around his manhood, feeling him push up under her grasp as she gave just the slightest of stroking motions for a second before deftly finding his belt. As he slowed the car she got it undone, and then quickly despatched the button and zip, pushing her fingers underneath the material to stroke over his cock through his boxers, feeling the heat of his shaft as he pulled the car off onto the side of the road, braking quite sharply to get it stopped, the exhaust spitting on overrun as he pulled up and hauled the brakes on. Switching the engine off brought a silence he'd not heard in hours, but was immediately distracted from it as Katy threw herself at him, lurching to a halt with the car and then grabbing his face and kissing him hard, burying her tongue deeply in her mouth. They made out hungrily, their tongues battling intensely as their lips locked together, Katy pulling herself up onto her knees in the passenger seat.

"Oh fuck," he gasped raggedly as she bit his lip, her hand thrusting back down to his trousers, pulling at them and his shorts now to get them out the way. He pushed up from the seat to work them down with one hand as his other instinctively reached up to take a grope of her inviting breasts, squeezing firmly at her double Ds and making her groan through their kissing. Even as he sat back into the seat Katy was climbing over the console, her hand taking a commanding hold on his rock hard cock, making him surge in her hand as she put her leg down over him, resting her knee onto the seat beside him. Grabbing the headrest with her spare hand, she lowered herself down over him without breaking their kisses, thrusting her tongue deeply into his mouth once more as she made contact with him, the bulging head of his cock sliding over her dripping pussy as she slipped him between her swollen lips, lining up her target before she dropped down onto him quite swiftly, burying the whole length of his cock deeply inside her as she pressed her hips down against his.

Both of them gasped as his manhood was enveloped in the perfect heat of her juicy pussy, her vagina clenching in around him as she sat down on him and pulled her knees up onto the side beside him, snuggling in close to him as his arm pulled around her back to hold her closely. Katy broke away from him and allowed his hand round her waist to arch her back, tilting her head back to sigh with pleasure as a squeeze of her pussy induced a throb of his cock, pressing her chest forward to him even as his other hand continued to squeeze hard at her big rack. Katy started to thrust her hips into him, rocking her tight pussy on his cock; the limited movement did little to slow them down as he slid forward a bit on the seat to give her more space to ride him, something she eagerly took in order to slide a couple more inches of his thick cock in and out of her dripping pussy. The sensation of him so deep inside her was just blissful, stroking sensitive areas within and stimulating the head of his cock perfectly, his hips pushing up to meet her grinds onto him. As she got into the rhythm his hand left her back and with both he grabbed the front of her dress, yanking it swiftly down to expose her fantastic tits, the nipples stiffened to the cool night air and her arousal.

He'd been stealing glances at her chest all night, since the moment she'd jumped in the car, and now he'd finally got his hands on her pneumatic chest, pushed up so fantastically by the dress. Now he pulled it down they dropped to hang under their own, firm weight, beautifully enticing with their natural shape and puffy nipples, just encouraging him to indulge himself as they jiggled with her accelerating ride. He buried his face in her breasts as she bounced up and down on him vigorously, needing this fuck as much as him now, driving him rapidly in and out of her clenching pussy as he kissed at her boobs, his hands now pushing up underneath them to squeeze and grope them, feeling the firmness and impressive weight of them, letting his thumbs circle out to flick over and around her stiff, sensitive nipples. They rocked together in ecstasy as he squeeze her boobs together, kissing down her sternum and then biting carefully at the softness either side as Katy rolled her hips to stimulate herself more, giving a distinct shudder as a little tremor of pre-orgasmic pleasure rippled through her.

"Bite them, bite them!" she gasped, gritting her teeth as she shoved her pelvis down into him with more energy, getting up on top of him a bit more to drive him towards her G-spot and much desired orgasm. He could feel her stockings rubbing sensually against him as her deliciously snug pussy squeezed, gripped and sucked at his cock, taking him towards an imminent orgasm. His teeth dragged over the soft skin of her breasts to her nipples, closing down on the stiff point to give a threatening pull over it before he nipped at it firmly, making the Californian singer jolt on top of him with a grunting gasp, shuddering ever closer to her orgasm as he took the green light to continue his assault on her iconic chest with a firm grope and bites between them. As his teeth nipped and dragged at her, pulling at her nipples, she pulled her hand behind his head as her other grabbed his shoulder, digging her nails into him to anchor herself as she thumped herself down hard to bury every last millimetre of his cock inside her that she could through her hard, sharp breathing.

"Ohh fuck," she growled through gritted teeth as she felt her climax building swiftly from her intense workout on his cock, finding further reserves to slam herself onto him faster and harder, shoving her hand into his hair and yanking him away from her chest to kiss him passionately, so hungry for everything he could give her as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. His hands released her chest to let them bounce freely with her motions and grabbed dominantly at her hips, feeling the garter belt underneath the red silk dress bunched around her waist before he drove her down as hard as possible. Just as she thought she couldn't take anymore, the combined force of her own effort and his hands drove her deeper and harder than she'd been so far, sending another bolt of sensation through her soul as his cock pressed her just a little more at the same moment that he bit her tongue. She rode him furiously as his hands slid to her ass and lower back to just guide her rhythm, knowing he was as close as her as she felt him twitching and stiffening a little more inside her as they made out, tongues twisting and battling.

Katy broke first, feeling the wave of flow up from deep inside her, tingling up her spine as she came hard, breaking away from him to scream out her pleasure to the night sky as she continued to pump herself down as hard as possible to sustain it. The trembles of her body and squeezes of her hot pussy on his cock was all it took and just a few seconds of the luscious Katy Perry climaxing on top of him was enough to send him over the edge, feeling his own peak rush up on him with a hardening of his erection inside the singer. He managed to hold out for a few seconds before he came hard with a loud, primal growl of pleasure before he sank his teeth into her soft neck, pulling her down onto his hips as hard as possible to sink his cock as deeply inside her pussy as he exploded, both of them feeling the powerful jolt he gave as he ejaculated his first burst into her. Katy let out a low groan of pleasure and pain as he shoved her back against the steering wheel and onto the horn, the car blaring out a signal of their climax as he held her ass against him, her strong pussy still clenching and milking at his spurting cock as her aftershocks trembled through her, drawing every drop of his thick, hot load into her as it erupted from his head.

As they rocked to a stop, breathing hard from their exertions, he leaned back in the seat and pressed his head into the leather, closing his eyes in a mix of release and disbelief. The position allowed Katy to lean off the horn, the silence closing in around them as it died, making her glad there was nobody around to hear them as she arched her back a little and reached down to pull her dress back up over her ample chest. Settling her boobs back in, she placed one hand on his shoulder and the other round his head, pushing her fingers through his hair as she leaned down to kiss him softly. It wasn't like their hungry, primal kissing that had dominated the lustful encounter so far; it was gentle, tender and quite loving as Katy softly worked her lips on his, just letting her tongue probe and seek out his without delving too deep into his mouth, inviting him into an intimate liplock with her as she sat on his lap. Breaking their kiss, she pulled him close to her to rest his face in her cleavage, putting her chin down on his head as she embraced him, so much more warmly than he'd have expected given the situation.

After a couple of quiet, comfortable minutes entwined, he reached up to brush his hand through her hair and rouse to somewhat sleepy singer. Despite their break he was still inside her and semi-hard, giving pulses of his cock that he knew she could feel, especially since she was responding with just the slightest little motions of her pelvis and squeezes of her muscles. She gave a little stretch and leaned back away from him, where he looked up to be greeted by her beauty and quietly satisfied smile.

"Hey," he murmured, brushing a finger down her cheek.

"Hey," she replied with a wider smile.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what's this all about?" he asked, since he just had to know. He might be driving a top line sports car, which garnered a certain amount of female interest, but he'd never had a world famous music superstar hop into the car and then onto his lap. She looked up to ponder it for a moment, giving him the opportunity to kiss softly at her neck and collarbone, sending a little shiver through her.

"I just had to get away, all I've been doing is these promotional things for weeks and I just needed to break out and do something a bit...wild," she said, looking back down to him before she gave a more naughty smile, suggesting that he was an enjoyable escape from her corporate world. Katy allowed her head to be drawn down once more by his guiding hand as it slid through her luxurious hair to the nape of her neck, just nuzzling her nose gently against his before she kissed him again, her soft lips so perfect against his as she poured her tongue into his mouth. Her sweet, loving kisses combined with the little squeezes of her body were more than keeping him ticking over as he felt himself swelling back to full hardness, stiffening inside the Californian beauty. Their nuzzling liplock quickly escalated into hungry kissing as Katy's rocked turned to her thrusting her hips down onto his to bury his renewed erection deep inside her.

They both gasped as she started to ride him again, using slow, powerful thrusts now to work his hard shaft in and out of her snug pussy, both of them tingling at the sensations of going again so soon, almost transmitting them through their kisses as they grew passionate and intense. His hands slid from her hair to claw down the top of her back, raking at the smooth skin of her gorgeous body. Katy's hands had been at his sides but now found their way onto his shoulders, nails curling in for a few moments before she pulled away from him and shoved him back firmly against the sculpted leather seat. Holding on tightly, she thrust herself down and forward into him, making both of them growl with pleasure as they ground together, Katy grinding her clit against him as she took him full depth inside her.

She lunged in for another avid kiss as his hands pulled at her dress, on the brink of freeing her chest again when the night air was broken by the clunk of the door handle, the luscious singer throwing the door open and then quite expertly stepping out of the car and off his lap, her dress slipping down over her sexy lingerie as she dug her high-heel into the dirt. He felt the cool air of the night on him as her skirt flicked enticingly with her movement, the shake of her ass undeniable as she escaped around the door of the sports car, daring him to chase as she looked back at him playfully. He didn't resist her and pulled himself out of the car, his rock hard erection bouncing before him as he kicked up the dirt and lunged after the Californian; she kept herself just out of reach, taking a glance at what had been buried inside her with a smile as she backed away carefully on her high heels, wanting a chase but also happy to give it up quite easily. He quickly fastened his trousers to allow the pursuit and went for her, startling Katy at his speed so she jerked backwards and then bolted, running around the car as he chased after her, not capturing her as easily as he really could and just staying behind her to let his fingers brush across her ass and through her long, dark hair.

"Can't catch me!" she teased as they lapped the car, the night broken only by their breathing and laughs, Katy loving this freedom as she sped commando around the gorgeous machine. He decided to make a move to get hold of her now, lunging out and grabbing her waist, his hands pulling back into her hips as she leant forward to try and power away, unable to escape his confident hold on her body, squealing as he pulled her into him. Hauling her back against him, he pressed himself to her back and let his hands glide up her body and silky red dress to cup her fantastic breasts, giving them a squeeze like he owned them as she gave a throaty sigh. Katy tilted her head back and turned to him, her eyes already closed as she opened her mouth and curled her tongue invitingly, wanting him to kiss her so she could devour him. He didn't leave her waiting, leaning down to plant his lips firmly on hers, taking in their ruby softness as she slid her tongue into his mouth, slowly and smoothly, pushing at his to get their deep, surprisingly soulful kiss underway.

Their kiss continued as they both enjoyed the soft, slippery sensations of their tongues entwining until Katy turned herself in the moment and bit lightly at his bottom lip, pulling away with a smile and breaking free once more to run round the other side of the car. He went the other way, looking to head her off and catching her in the middle. They played a game of cat and mouse as she tried to go one way and then the other, smiling as they larked around, only a matter of time before it continued as more. She threw him a dummy and made a break for the rear of the car, but he used his speed advantage to race round towards her again, making her turn with a squeal and head forwards again. Realising she would be caught, she yanked the door open and jumped into the car, slamming it behind her and standing in the middle across the seats as he rounded the back corner of the sports car. In a moment of decision she stepped up and over the windscreen, giving him a great flash of her stockings as she hopped over it and then slid down the glass; it pulled her dress up from underneath her to show her bare ass and garter belt holding up her sexy stockings, encouraging him round to the front to meet her.

She smiled as she slid down onto the bonnet, her dress riding up to expose her sexy lingerie and the fact she had a neatly shaven arrow pointing to her pussy. His eyes were drawn to it as her high heels slipped down the smooth bonnet of the car, Katy making no attempt to close her legs for the moment he gazed, before he reached down for a strong grasp of her ankles, pulling her down the bonnet easily as she gave a gasp of excitement. Pausing to quickly free himself, he then pulled her legs up into the air as she lay back on the bonnet, her dress dropping onto her tummy as he got a great look at her sexy lingerie and nearly smooth pussy. With one push of his throbbing erection he was inside her again, making both of them groan as he immediately sank to the hilt inside her, giving a shiver of pleasure as he looked up into her big, gorgeous eyes. She bit her lip and rolled her hips as he started to drive himself into her once more, relishing the freedom of movement he had now they were out of the car. With her toned legs pulled tightly to him and Katy gasping for more, he thrust himself into her hard and fast, the warmth of her body as they met a sensual edge to their vigorous fuck on the bonnet in the cool night air. His hands slipped down her limbs to her hips, feeling the sexy black garter belt beneath his fingers as he took hold of her, pushing up under the dress a little further to completely feel the alluring underwear.

"Harder," she breathed, the intensity evidently despite the patient way she delivered it. He managed to find more, slamming himself against the singer faster and a bit deeper, pushing a deep groan from her as her fingernails curled against the paintwork. Her head dropped back onto the warm bonnet as she rocked from his efforts, her fantastic chest bouncing beautifully with every motion. It was as if she could read his mind as she reached up for her silk dress, pulling her down without the slightest tease to let her magnificent breasts free, letting her soft, natural but firm boobs bounce freely to his gaze, nipples stiffening further to the night air. It only spurred him to go harder, jamming his throbbing cock into the American as hard and deep as he could, making her grunt now as she squeezed her pussy around him, rolling her hips to work her G-spot more with the bulbous head of his cock. To maximise her pleasure she reached down for her clit, unable to resist the urge, and quickly applied two fingers to the job, rubbing firmly in circles on her clit just below her sexy arrow of dark hair. It was a wonderful sight for him as Katy Perry rubbed herself while he pounded into her, the sexy red dress gathered round her middle, her full chest bouncing and lingerie-clad legs up in the air, stiletto heels pointed at the night sky. Just as she was arching up from the hood in pre-orgasmic pleasure, a little shudder trembling through her, he stopped. Pulling himself out swiftly left Katy pushing down to nothing with a shocked gasp, looking up sharply.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers