Escapism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

She didn't have time to question him though as he flipped her straight over, her shaky legs almost buckling under her as she stood down unsteadily on her high heels, feeling him push her down onto the bonnet. It was warm beneath her bare breasts and she spread her legs invitingly as she reached up to hook her fingers into the stylish louvers of the bonnet to hold on. Within seconds he was inside her again, pushing his rock hard cock straight back into her juicy pussy and thrusting forward against her lovely ass, the deepest he'd been all evening, sending a twinge through her that made her elicit a primal grunt and feel an imminent orgasm. His hands locked into her waist and pulled back at her curvy hips, anchoring himself as he took up a hard, fast pace, using about half his cock and fairly slamming into her, her legs jamming against the front of the sports car. His thumbs hooked into her sexy garter belt, rolling the edge of the satin as he pulled back against it, a sensual barrier between her body and his hands.

She arched her back to give herself completely to him, lifting up a little so her fantastic tits bounced energetically beneath her from his pounding as she let go with one hand to reach back to her clit once more, seeking her climax before he was finished with her. Her fingertips brushed at his slick cock as he slipped in and out of her on the way to her clit, easily finding her throbbing nub and going to work intently, not interested in teasing herself as she aimed simply to bring about her orgasm as he plunged himself as hard and deep as he could inside her. Leaning back he took a hand from her hips to deliver a firm spank to her ass, making her gasp and push back instinctively at him, letting him know without question that she liked it. Encouraged to give her another one, she felt harder, more dominating smack land on the other side of her ass, sending a little chill of excitement through her as he left a light hand print on her gorgeous body. It was just another source of stimulation to go with his hard, pumping cock as he plundered her, enjoying every succulent aspect of her treasures.

"Oh fuck," she whined only a few moments later as she came, her fingers a blur on her vulva as she went into climax, relishing every sensation from her fingerprints rumbling over the delicate surface of her clit to his thick, throbbing erection hammering into her, the bulbous ridge of his head subtly stretching and stroking her walls and pressing down into her G-spot. Her whole body shuddered with the barely contained fury of her pleasure, shaking in his strong hands as he held her, gasping at first and then escalating into loud sounds of ecstasy, moaning as it washed through her curvy body. With his high pace, the sensations of her clenching muscles and the knowledge that he'd just brought Katy Perry to orgasm, it all suddenly hit him and he felt his eruption boiling up rapidly. It came on so quickly that within seconds he was ready to burst and with one final flurry of thrusts he jammed himself inside her so hard he practically knocked her flat on the bonnet, holding her ass back against him tightly as his cock swelled to its hardest and ejaculated intensely inside her. She groaned as she felt him climax, the throbs of his manhood buried to full depth in her pussy letting her know just how deeply he was emptying his balls in her body. She shoved back firmly against him, grinding against his pelvis with little rocking motions of her hips to help squeeze and drain every last bit from him as she felt him shiver and the tension ebb from his grip on her.

He just leaned forward against her rounded ass, pushing her down onto the front of the car as he leant either side of her with his hands, both of them breathing hard, their gasps suddenly so intense and sharp in the quiet night air. They just took a minute or so to rest as their heart rates and breathing gradually settled back to normal, the cool of the night chilling the perspiration on their bodies. Pushing up a little stiffly, he gave a stretch and then slid back out of the gorgeous singer, stepping back and pulling his jeans up, taking in the delicious sight of her bent over the bonnet after having just been fucked. She stood up slowly, her sexy red dress dropping down a little before she smoothed it out properly and pulled it down to cover up her sexy underwear, though not before turning enough to give him a last look at her sexy little arrow of hair. With her fantastic chest still exposed, his eyes flicked to them to absorb every detail of her lovely breasts, their stiff nipples hardened from her arousal and the cold of the night. Seeing his eyes on her chest, she smiled and then gave just a little shake of her body to make them bounce and jiggle perfectly.

"Say goodbye," she said with a smile, reaching down to slowly slip the red silk back up over her boobs, settling them underneath the beautiful dress. The only suggestion of their activities was the smile on her face and slight glow from the exertion with her hair tussled. With a smile he reached forward to confidently pull her to him with an arm around her waist, pressing his lips to hers for a passionate kiss, their tongues meeting hungrily in their post-coital mood. Letting her slip from his grasp with a few smaller, softer kisses, he watched as she turned to walk back around to the passenger side of the car, smiling at him past her raven hair before he followed suit. Sliding back into the drivers seat, he looked over to watch Katy untwist her panties and then pull them over her dusty high heels, slipping the black lingerie back up her sexy stockings to join the rest of it, pushing up from the seat to pull them back into place. She looked over to him with a beaming smile as she sat back down, settling back into the soft leather of the contoured seat.

"Drive," she said, more softly and sweetly now than she had earlier.

"Where to?" he said, pressing his finger on the starter button without taking his eyes off her, letting her see his smooth down-up gaze to take her in once more.

"Well, you can take me back to the party," she replied with a drawl, letting a silence hang for a moment.

"Or you could take me back to your place," she added, sliding her hand over onto his thigh and biting her lip again, seeming to know it got him going.

"I think I'll get fired for abducting Katy Perry," he said, looking into her big eyes.

"Not abduction if I'm happy to go with you," she said with a cheeky flick of her tongue.

"Still, I'd best get you back to the party. But I have to stick around with the car anyway," he said.

"Yeah I guess we should. However, if you stick around just a little bit longer after that..." she replied with a sexy little wink.

"I think I can make the time," he said with a sly smile. She just grinned wider and then leaned forward to give him a last kiss until then, murmuring with pleasure as his fingers slid through her long hair and then round her head to pull her closer for a moment. Breaking apart, she slid back into her seat and closed her eyes, breathing out to the starry sky above as he took a second to stare into space, before getting the car into gear and pulling slowly away from the quiet spot overlooking the valley that they'd chosen for their elicit, intimate encounter. Turning it slowly round, he pulled out onto the road and then stamped on the throttle, making the engine howl and back tyres spin up with a scream of tortured rubber. Katy grabbed on for a moment and then let out a loud, honest laugh, putting her arms up into the air above the screen as he brought it into line and accelerated down the road, back toward the valley, the party, and normality.

_________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback at the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers