All Comments on 'Escort Confessions: Vegas Nights'

by Deckard6969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racquel blackballed!!!!!

I was definitely cheering on those dirty bums fucking Racquel Darrian. That was hot as hell yo

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 3 years agoAuthor
Racquel Darrian

I had a fan request to write a story in which a homeless black guy ends up fucking Racquel Darrian. It was a lot of fun to put together and if you know my other stories then you are familiar with Racquel taking blacks as a basic standard. In her personal life, she spoke about her black lovers in a July 1998 issue of Velvet magazine, so Racquel did for certain enjoy slipping into bed with black guys and I think her husband at the time enjoyed watching. I believe he even arranged for some NBA stars to fuck her at a playoff party. Magic Johnson knew her for certain and mentioned her on air once during a Michigan State basketball game she was attending. He even suggested the young guys on court would be inspired to try and impress her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story deserves a higher rating, but homeless old black guys poking Racquel Darrian is going to rub some folks the wrong way. Get over it!

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 1 year agoAuthor

Homeless guys fucking Racquel Darrian is definitely a fan favorite. I receive notes asking for more of that and happy to oblige when inspiration strikes. Racquel being seduced by Asian men, shemales and a fat guy are all pretty frequent requests also. And black guys (of course). Will try and get all those taken of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeckard6969@Deckard6969
50 Followers
I love Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian, who is the star of all my stories; many of which you've already noticed involve my girl fucking black guys from the ghetto, or being seduced by bull-dykes. Racquel also has an obsessions for getting off homeless men and suckin...