All Comments on 'Escort Confessions: Vegas Nights'

by Deckard6969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Deckard6969Deckard6969almost 2 years agoAuthor

Homeless guys fucking Racquel Darrian is definitely a fan favorite. I receive notes asking for more of that and happy to oblige when inspiration strikes. Racquel being seduced by Asian men, shemales and a fat guy are all pretty frequent requests also. And black guys (of course). Will try and get all those taken of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story deserves a higher rating, but homeless old black guys poking Racquel Darrian is going to rub some folks the wrong way. Get over it!

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 3 years agoAuthor
Racquel Darrian

I had a fan request to write a story in which a homeless black guy ends up fucking Racquel Darrian. It was a lot of fun to put together and if you know my other stories then you are familiar with Racquel taking blacks as a basic standard. In her personal life, she spoke about her black lovers in a July 1998 issue of Velvet magazine, so Racquel did for certain enjoy slipping into bed with black guys and I think her husband at the time enjoyed watching. I believe he even arranged for some NBA stars to fuck her at a playoff party. Magic Johnson knew her for certain and mentioned her on air once during a Michigan State basketball game she was attending. He even suggested the young guys on court would be inspired to try and impress her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Racquel blackballed!!!!!

I was definitely cheering on those dirty bums fucking Racquel Darrian. That was hot as hell yo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeckard6969@Deckard6969
I love Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian, who is the star of all my stories; many of which you've already noticed involve my girl fucking black guys from the ghetto, or being seduced by bull-dykes. Racquel also has an obsessions for getting off homeless men, K9, and s...