All Comments on 'Eternally Bound Pt. 02'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
forever316forever316about 7 years ago
Holy crap, more

This story is downright amazing. It is so perfectly written. I can actually feel their love and it is amazing to say the least. I can't wait until Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It feels real

Quite a story here. I have read hundreds of hard-core incest stories but this comes out on top. Right up there. Honestly it just captures the beauty of the relationship so well compared to the other stories out there. And I have read some really epic ones. Taking on incest itself is a huge job but the framework in which you put this story into complemented it perfectly. And Shannon, God she is the icing on the cake.

And thats all I gotta say bout that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ETERNALLY EPIC

masterfull storytelling with a romance of well rounded cast of characters can't wait to what happens next continue on this new series . Mother and son have never been hotter thank you, please let us have more.

latin_loverlatin_loverabout 7 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. You are crafting a truly remarkable tale here and I can't wait for the next chapter.

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2about 7 years ago
So intense!

Beautifully written and you can just feel the passion. The anticipation for part three will be agonizing. 5 stars!!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Wow!

An amazing chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beautifull

Nice story. I hope that you will carry on with it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hopefull

Please, please, please i hope this does not fall into the trap of "a threesome" will make this so hot". No it won't. For me, I'll abandon the story if thats the direction. I'm hoping for a love story, not some sexually fueled romp that bypasses Beth and Chris as the committed, monogamous couple they should be. I gave it a 5, even though i didn't like the fact that Chris spent time in Shannon's bed AFTER the realization of his hard work and effort in establishing what seemed to be the most important thing in his life, the relationship with his mother. Why would he even risk it? i guess love for me exists in a committed, faithful relationship. Its not about trying to get the next sexual conquest. Here's hoping this doesn't turn to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is a beautifully well written love story. Please don't trash it up with a threesome. Rated it a 5. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
I so loved this

on how slow yet progressive it was toward getting him to win over his mom. It cleared and addressed all the hurdles the relationship should bring, then brought on the sexy firestorm of feelings and got them heatedly joined in was so spectacular. Wonderful to read the detail, lovely to see the barriers fall and excellent to see him win his mom over! So totally a 5 and I'm really looking forward to more.

I do agree (although it seems that won't be an issue due to prior in-story comment) I hope not to see Shannon and mom get into a threesome; that would sully what's been a great read so far. Shannon's a great catalyst for all this, but she's better left in her position.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Fantastic

This wonderful story of deep love and affection is a great read. I eagerly await the next chapter. I too would not like to see the relationship diluted with a threesome or any other characters introduced.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 7 years ago
Well done

I usually stop reading when pregnancy, or even the attempt at it appears. Not this time though. I salute you for an original take on the mother-son relationship and I like how you've done the build-up. It's an ambitious undertaking and I appreciate the work you've put into this.

KayWyeKayWyeabout 7 years ago
Triumph

Dear God, I have stumbled upon a true treasure. A romantic incest story that neither panders, nor glosses over the fetish its supposed to depict. The first chapter was exceptional, I was hoping this chapter would be as well...and you blew my expectations so far out of the water, I. Burst. Into. Tears. I never thought I could be so deeply touched. You are a true artist and I hope with all my heart the next chapter is forthcoming ASAP.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
DAAAAAAAMN

BEST LOVE STORY I THINK I'VE EVER READ! EVERY PART ABOUT IT WAS PERFECT. I EVEN HAD GLIMPSES OF THE AUTHOR HERSELF STRADDLING MY BIG HARD COCK AS I LAY BACK AND LISTEN TO THE STORY BEING READ TO ME BY MY TTS SOFTWARE TEXTALOUD WITH IVONA JOEY VOICE, LIKE THE CHARACTER HIMSELF TELLING ME THE STORY!

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BEING MY FAVORITE AUTHOR AND THIS BEING MY FAVORITE STORY! THANK YOU mejau71, THANK YOU!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great love story

5 stars. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was impressed with how skillfully your structure in the first chapters introduced the subject of incest and then kind of took apart the moralizing and religious arguments for its prohibition. Using the classroom lecture and the revelations the Prof. helped him to bring to consciousness was a clever way to help your readers accept this as something not so forbidden or "gross" to consider. The lovers are embarking on a courageous journey to express their love and make a commitment rather than indulging in something scandalous or deviant.

I will say this, at times the use of the "f" word and other expletives plus the repetitive use of the same endearing phrases for these otherwise intelligent protagonists did not reflect well of their creative capacities in dialog. If they are so romantic and bright, their verbalizations were too common.

Personal note: taking Creative Writing / Poetry, I fell for a younger professor and had a torrid affair. Ended in disaster for me and she went back to her millionaire husband. Be careful giving into pure romance, this is not the age of troubadours.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Finally, an incestuous love story skillfully written with an understanding of all the emotional conflicts, fears. and self-doubts of the people involved. The sexual and emotional epiphany between the lovers was beautifully expressed and logically developed. As one who has no problem with mutually agreeable incest (one without fear of emotional abandonment or positional powerplay), I have found parts one and two to have been written with great understand and appreciation of the wonders and pitfalls of an incestuous love. The characters have been developed in depth and breadth. The plot has been logically developed. Finally, the author is to be complimented on her use of the English language, Personally, I appreciate the limited used of gutter speak. Truly a 5-star series.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Doesn't get any better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fantastic story love the way you write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An error or my confusion?

This is just a beautiful love story. But after reading this chapter i had to go back and read again from about page 4 on to the end...for 2 reasons. One, because that's where the chapter got Hot, Hot, Hot. And two, to try to understand what looks like a contradiction. On their last night together over Chris' Christmas break, Beth told him not to "pull out". And Chris related how each time Prior that he had pulled out rather than risk a pregnancy with his mother. Yet, going back to when Beth and Chris were on the dining room floor, he didn't pull out. Nor did he the next morning when Beth was on top of him. Dunno, but I just got hung up on that. However, with all that said, i Continue to be in Awe of mejau71's writing style. The emotions are so beautifully conveyed. A perfect flow. And, i Really appreciate that our Hero is Not portrayed as a whiny, immature Dweeb as comes across in other stories by Other authors. 5🌟 here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That presentation he did in class was very enlightening, at least it should be to those of us with open minds. Of course, I already believed in the things he said and had previously came to such conclusions on my own after carefully considering the facts and the logic. It's a shame so many people cling to long-held beliefs so rigidly instead of being able to re-evaluate them when presented with new findings or alternative viewpoints. But I suppose that's just life for you. Some people will always be stuck in their ways.

When they finally consummated their love, it was so beautiful, so tender, so loving (though his first time could have been a little longer). You could feel just how badly they wanted each other. Very powerful stuff. It's rare to find such intensity in these stories. You have a talent, that's for sure. I hope he's not doing anything with Shannon after that. Keep the focus purely on mom and son. :)

Studio8101Studio81013 months ago

Thrilling story. Beautifully written and fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermejau71@mejau71
1776 Followers
A lover of life, women, and spellbinding stories of romance and passion.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES