Eternally Bound Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother's stomach proudly swelled as the weeks went by. She had the occasional mood swings, but nothing we couldn't handle. Often I would stop what I was doing to just look at my mother's womanly shape, taking a mental picture of her luminous beauty to remind myself that I did that to her. It was because of me that her belly was carrying a child. I had dedicated my life to returning to the bastion of my birth in order to reclaim it with a child. What greater triumph could a man like me hope for?

It was the stuff that really made a person think. I pondered the meaning of my life, not to mention the fact that my fantasy was more than likely shared by countless males throughout the ages-and here I was, actually living it.

Mom had spent the first few weeks redecorating the house and setting up the baby's nursery, wanting to make the house cozier by putting up pictures of us throughout the house. She wanted guests to see a lovely vista of our framed wedding photographs splashed against the foyer's walls as they entered the house. The center photo was a close-up of our left hands together with our wedding rings in focus. The surrounding images had what she called the "greatest hits" from the ceremony: Saying our vows, our first kiss as man and wife, and staring into each other's eyes. The further one would venture into our home, the further back in time the pictures would show, creating a photographic journey that traced the path that brought our lives together.

Our absolute favorite image was strategically placed on the nightstand in our bedroom. It was of Mother holding me in her arms for the first time after giving birth to me. I had seen this picture many times throughout my young life, often wondering what Mom was thinking at the exact moment when she first looked upon me. Throughout the next few years of our marriage, I would often ask her if she had ever thought that the man she gave birth to could ever assume the rightful mantle of the love of her life. She would always pause to reflect on that question. And her answer would be that despite our eventually becoming parents to three healthy children, we were husband and wife first. At the core of our lives was our inherent forbidden love.

We would always be: mother and son.

THE END

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

son should impregnate his mother/wife with at least 8 babies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story! Easily one of the best I have ever read! Masterfully woven plot with intricately developed characters and dialogue to create an award-worthy cinematic tale in the reader's mind! Truly worthy of many more than 5 stars. 5🌟+++++ Rockhardick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this was an awesome story. A beautiful tale of deep, profound love between a mother and son that is finally realised and they live a happy, wonderful life together, married with children. I do wish we could have got to read more about that life after their marriage. That's my one gripe.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Characters well developed, the profound romantic attachment was described beautifully.

Well done.

319321_633617319321_63361710 months ago

Absolutely brilliant, one of the best reads

40951138140951138112 months ago

这里论坛里最完美结局的母子故事,

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

That was one of the easiest, thoroughly enjoyable stories I have read. Tremendous effort you put in this work,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautiful ending. Sad to see it come to an end. I enjoyed this very much. 5🌟

Loverofincest69Loverofincest69over 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING STANDING OVATION 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 that was the best mother son romance story I have ever read in my life the only downside was that we didn't get to witness the brith of their child though and how that added to their lives together and to see if the son drank his mother's breast milk while she was pregnant with their kid but other than that excellent writing pace build up perfection 🥰 💞 God you are an amazing woman and writer and the audio books you have are perfect to I listen to them the whole time I am at worki have read over 1600 mother son stories and this tops them all I am stunned just wow 👌 👏 😍 👍 🥰 ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i liked the part when rhey had anakthat was the most special for them

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 2 years ago

Incredibly hot - you are a gifted writer - loved the series. Hoping for another part where they welcome their child to the world and she continues to have more children with him while feeding him her milk.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

5-star series. Logically developed. Characters developed in depth and breadth. Through the character of Shannon, the author was able to logically and methodically respond/answer the moral, psychological, societal, and legal hurdles associated with establishing and maintaining a mutually consensual incestuous marriage. Since I have not problems with consensual incest in real life, I believe this series realistically reflects how an incestuous mother/son marriage would exist in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wrote positive comments on the writer's skill in devising the plot and leading us inexorably to this conclusion. But I want you to know that even two days later it has been on my mind. I never had a close relationship with my Mom, she was absolutely aloof about sexuality and scolded me the few times I let a hint out by using a slang word. "Don't you dare use such words in front of your mother," which caused me great shame. She was unapproachable for warmth. Once tried to confide that I felt really anxious about calling a girl for a date. Her reply was a harsh: "Children don't have nerves only adults." Stopped confiding to her after that rebuke. Probably one of the reasons I later became a psychotherapist for children - I know damn well they feel nervous and need supportive guidance.

Another appreciation for your work is that it untangles the anti-incest myths around your subject (between consenting adults!). Of course this is not an endorsement of the pathological exploitation of children by more powerful and threatening adults nor the use of siblings where intimidation and violence are threatened. I have counseled such children in my practice and several Adults molested as children who had dissociative identity disorder. But your story casts the protagonists as healthy people who gradually uncovered their desires, confronted their own moral and ethical issues and beautifully consummated their relationship. It made me think and begin to dismantle my own baggage that such a relationship is possible given two mature people who sincerely admired and respected each other and let their affections unite them. So I thank you for that reframing of the term "incest." BTW one of Shakespeare's plays deals with incest between a King and his adult daughter but it was rarely produced and had society's condemnation of their union - both killed in a chariot wreck as I recall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful

excelently written. i was engrossed with this story. one of the best on literotica. only thing more i would have hoped for was some closure for the Shannon character. perhaps chris and beth find out she uses their story for a PHd in applied psych. or maybe she wants a child of her own etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Older women for me!!

When I started dating at 15 or 16, I was always much more interested in the girls’ mothers . I jacked off many times after taking my dates home, always thinking about fucking her mother. So at age 21, I picked up a drunk and very sexy mother, rounded ass and body, prematurely grey hair, including her bush. I estimated about 45 years old. I took her to my apartment, fucked her twice that night and same the next morning. I took her back home to her family and the next week we did it again. We used no protection and I REALLY hoped i had made her pregnant. We would have had a beautiful child. Never saw her again, but can still see her pretty face and gorgeous naked body laying in my bed with my sperm slowly flowing out of her pussy onto her legs!!! I still like the older women and value their rounded as and curves. So nice that o hold onto their firm, nicely rounded butt cheeks as i plow my dick up their pussy and shoot all my seed up toward their cervix..You never can tell...maybe they would get knocked up!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
The Martin's Family Sire Young buck takes over his father's claim.in Incest/Taboo
As Fate Would Have It Romance, destiny, & marriage for mother & her son.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories