Ethan Nelson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me take that Mrs K," I said as I took the dish she was holding from her hand. She turned and looked at me strangely as she passed it to me.

Still uncertain as to what to do I took it to the sink. Mrs Kowalski joined me, placing another dish alongside mine. I moved to the side as she pressed up against the sink and turned her back on me. She leaned forward slightly, her arms propping her up away from the sink. She stood still.

I swallowed hard as I finally got up the nerve to move behind her. I could smell her perfume. It was a heady scent. I was so aroused. She didn't move as I slid a hand onto her hip. She flinched and let out a little gasp. But she didn't pull away.

My hand moved from her hip to her waist. I could feel the tension in her body as she steeled herself for my next move. My hand slid up the side of her body, making it's way higher. Mrs K was breathing faster as my hand closed around her breast. I gave it a gentle squeeze. There was almost too much flesh to hold but it felt so good. Mrs K groaned loudly as her head dropped down. My other hand was up and cupping her other breast in an instant. God they both felt so good.

I squeezed them together, groping and fondling them as hard as I could. Mrs Kowalski's head came back and rested against my shoulder as I continued to maul at her boobs. Her breathing was now ragged as she gasped for air. And then her body began to twitch.

"Harder Ricky, harder," she moaned, "grope them harder."

Slightly taken aback I complied. And as I sank my fingers into her great globes of flesh so her body shook. Faster and faster she moved, her hips gyrating frantically as she groaned and moaned and urged me on.

"Oh god Ricky ... you're going to make me cum ... harder baby, harder ... grope them much harder ... oh yeah ... just like that."

My hands were frenetic as I groped and mauled and twisted and tweaked at her boobs and nipples. She had one arm coiled back around my neck, holding me in place, although I wasn't going anywhere. This was one hell of a ride and I wasn't getting off anytime

soon.

I pulled her top down, hearing it rip as I did, such was my haste and then her full naked breasts were back in my grasp. My stomach turned over as the enormity of what I was doing flashed through my brain.

"Harder Ricky, don't stop," she squealed in frustration as I temporarily slowed down my action. I felt had to be hurting her.

"Harder baby, make momma cum!"

What the hell! What did she just say? Momma? Was that how she saw herself ... as my mother? Was I the embodiment of some perverse incestuous obsession?

Nah ... couldn't be. I'm eighteen, what do I know? I redoubled my efforts though.

Her whole body was now shuddering as she banged herself up against the sink as I continued to maul and manipulate her breasts. And then she shrieked loudly and I witnessed the first truly orgasmic climax I had ever witnessed.

Sure I'd made Candice cum but her climax was nothing like this. Mrs Kowalski's body went from shaking wildly to hard and rigid in a matter of seconds and then she collapsed back against me as her orgasm cascaded through her body. She shook and trembled as my arms folded around her. Jeez, she'd had an orgasm just from me fondling her tits!

She kept on juddering for a few more seconds before she finally stopped. And then she turned to face me.

"You're a very naughty boy Ricky," she said coquettishly, "you're taking advantage of a married woman whose husband isn't here to protect her. What do you have to say about that?"

I gulped as I looked wide eyed back at her. Oh shit. Was she angry? I was so confused. Just what the hell was going on? And then she put her hand on the bulge in the front of my jeans and ran it up and down a few times. Oh my god ...

She looked up and leered into my face as she carried on rubbing my cock a few more times before she began to unbuckle my belt. Once undone her fingers went to the zip. She held my gaze, seductively smiling up at me as she lowered the zip. And then she licked her lips.

It was slow and sexy as hell. I groaned as her hand slipped inside my jeans and she touched my cock. I thought I was going to explode right there and then. She grabbed the waistband of my jeans and with a bit of pulling and tugging got them down my legs, taking my boxers with them.

"OH MY GOD," Mrs Kowalski gasped as she saw my cock for the first time. I gave a little smirk. I know I'm big. It's quite long and it's a good thickness. In fact it's as good a cock as I've ever seen in porn. Or so I like to think.

Her hand closed around it as she gazed in wonderment at it's size. "It's so fat ... and long," she gasped as her hand began to stroke up and down the shaft. "Holy shit," she exclaimed as it grew bigger due to her administrations.

She was down on her knees in a flash, pressing her lips against he head before taking it inside her mouth a split second later. I groaned as she sucked me in. So wet and welcoming. Her hand continued to work up and down the shaft as her tongue slavered and slobbered around the head. And then she took me deeper, gagging as I thoughtlessly thrust my hips forward to fuck her face.

"You have a nice cock," she said as she broke for air. Her hand was still stroking up and down the shaft whilst her other hand fondled my balls.

She took me back inside and went deep, looking up at me, holding my gaze, just like they do in the porn flicks. It was so HOT!

It was no good. I wasn't going to last much longer and I think Mrs Kowalski knew this too. She broke away again but continued to work my shaft.

"It's okay baby ... cum for me ... cum for momma."

There it was again. That momma stuff! What the hell was she doing it for?

And then she took me really deep.

I groaned as I felt the cum boil up my shaft to explode out the end of my throbbing cock. Jet after jet shot out into Mrs Kowalski's mouth and straight down her throat. I wasn't looking as my eyes were scrunched closed such was the intensity of my climax but I could hear Mrs K gagging and spluttering.

I jerked a few more times sending more spunk out the end of my cock. I don't think I'd ever cum as much as this, ever! When I'd finally calmed down I opened my eyes. Mrs K was sat on her haunches looking dismayed. Her face was covered with my white cream. It was splattered in her hair, oozing down her cheeks and dripping off her chin. There was loads and I know she swallowed a fair amount before she obviously spat out my cock whilst I was still cumming. God I must have shot out a gallon of the stuff.

"Oh Mrs K, I'm so sorry," I blabbered, "I didn't realize ... I didn't know ..."

She finally looked up at me. "It's okay Ricky." She managed a faint smile. "God you came hard, look at me, I'm covered with your stuff."

I helped her to her feet and as I did she looked down at my cock. I was rock hard and ready to go.

"I'd forgotten how quickly young men recover," she said wistfully.

I could see her wresting with some decision. "I'd best go and clean up," she finally said as she walked away.

And that was that. Lust sated, the mood was broken. I pulled up my boxers and jeans and got ready to go.

Mrs Kowalski was back inside five minutes. She'd wiped away most of my spunk but there was still some left in her hair.

"I think you need a shower," I said helpfully.

"Yeah," she replied nervously.

"Right, I'll go," I said as I made to leave.

"Ricky."

"Yes."

"What we did ... tonight ... it has to be our secret ... okay?" She looked nervous and a little bit distressed.

"Of course Mrs K ... always. You can trust me. Honestly." And then I left.

* * * * *

The following day and Mr Kowalski came barging into the store. He always looked angry but today he seemed angrier than usual. Even from where I was stood, hiding behind a promotion stack, the veins in his neck were visibly bulging. Oh shit. He must know about me and his wife. I was going to die. I panicked and did what anyone else in my position would have done. I went and hid in the stockroom.

Unfortunately I was paged and my manager had just spotted me so I had no option but to go and face my doom.

"I know what happened," Mr Kowalski said as I got close to him. I almost stopped breathing. I knew he was going to hit me. I braced myself, ready for the first punch.

"Are you okay?" he said with a smile, "Mrs Kowalski told me you took quite a fall. I kinda feel responsible. I shouldn't have expected you to replace all those light bulbs on your own, especially late at night."

I visibly relaxed and breathed a quiet sight of relief. Thank god!

"That's ... that's okay Mr Kowalski," I stuttered, feeling myself color up, "accidents happen I guess."

"Still, I feel bad about it," he replied. "Look, we're having a family barbecue tonight and I'd feel a whole lot better if you'd come. Look on it as my way of saying thanks for a job well done."

"No ... no it's okay ... you don't have ..."

"Nonsense," he interrupted, "it's the least we can do. Besides my wife insisted I invite you."

Oh shit! I could feel my face burning as I looked into his face expecting to see ... what exactly? But there was nothing in his blank expression that suggested he knew what had happened last night.

"I suppose I could come," I managed to stutter out, "my mom and dad are away this weekend so I was on my own anyway." I had meant to hook up with Candice tonight but I'd bail on her, no problem. I felt my cock begin to harden as I thought of seeing Mrs Kowalski and her massive boobs again.

"Great," Mr Kowalski said as he slapped me hard on my shoulder, making me wince, "we'll see you later." And with that he was gone. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

And then I began to worry. How would Mrs K react around me? But more importantly, how would I react around her?

* * * * *

The atmosphere at the barbecue was strained to say the least. I felt uncomfortable from the very first moment I arrived. All of the Kowalski clan were there. Connie, with her husband Danny and their two kids and a clearly pregnant Tammy with her loser husband Joel and their daughter Belle.

Connie was soon deep in conversation with Joel, whilst Danny went inside to watch some sport on TV. Tammy had also disappeared inside, I guess to talk to her mom who I could see occasionally through the kitchen window.

Mr Kowalski on the other hand, whilst he was trying to cook the food on the grill was getting more and more irritable by the minute as his grand-kids tore around his yard, running riot, totally unsupervised by their parents.

I felt like a fifth wheel. Why had I agreed to come? I walked over to Mr Kowalski to see how he was getting on. I figured that I would just grab the first burger that was ready, eat it quickly and leave.

Then Mrs Kowalski appeared outside for the first time.

Fuck, she looked great. She was wearing another white top that was low cut enough to show a large amount of her substantial cleavage. Even from where I was stood I could see her nipples were already protruding out through the material. I felt my cock stiffen as I recalled last night.

"Oh hi Ricky," she said with a broad smile as she saw me. She walked over towards me. I was mesmerized by the undulating jiggle of her breasts inside her top with every step she took. My cock hardened.

"Beer?" She held out a bottle of Bud towards me.

"Oh ... erm ... thanks," I said as I took it from her. She'd already removed the cap. I took a healthy swig, enjoying the coldness of the beer as it went down my throat.

"Glad you could come," she said with a sly smile and a wink.

"Thanks for having me," I quipped back nervously, taking another swallow of my beer.

Luckily Mr K just carried on flipping the burgers whilst screaming at the kids.

Mrs Kowalski hung around me for quite a time, making her daughters and grand-kids come over to her when they wanted anything. I had my burger but decided to stay a bit longer.

It was much later when I saw Mr and Mrs Kowalski together. She had her arm around his shoulder and he was gently massaging her right breast. She was smiling and giggling as she gazed lovingly into his eyes.

I turned away, seething with jealousy, which now I come to think of it was stupid really. I thought about leaving but instead helped myself to another beer from the cooler and a burger from the grill.

It was ten minutes later and I'd just taken another beer from the cooler; my last I had decided; when I saw Connie go up to her parents to say goodbye, followed shortly afterwards by Tammy. Both husbands looked angry at their wives and all three kids looked absolutely worn out. If that was married life - you could keep it.

Mr K darted inside but came back outside just in time to wave them goodbye. It was then I realized he was wearing his work clothes. So that's why I'd not seen him drinking beer.

"I should go too," I said as I put down the nearly full bottle of beer on the table.

"You don't need to rush off," Mr Kowalski said to me, "at least stay and finish your beer first." He leaned over and kissed Mrs K on the cheek. "see you tomorrow hon."

"Okay baby," she replied, "don't work too hard."

And with that he was gone. We were alone. Just me and Mrs Kowalski. Her with her large, wobbling, awesome tits. And me and my rock hard cock, which was throbbing violently inside my pants as I watched her boobs rising and falling inside her top with every breath she took. Fucking hot or what!

Mrs Kowalski looked at me strangely and then began to clear the plates and glasses away. Bits of food were strewn everywhere, kids can be incredibly messy eaters at times. I grabbed a garbage bag and started helping out.

By the time I'd binned the garbage Mrs K had gone back into the house. There were still a few plates on the table so I stacked then up and carried them inside.

As I entered the kitchen I swallowed hard. Mrs Kowalski was bending down stacking the dishes into her dishwasher. But she was doing it all wrong. She was bending at the waist rather than the knees which just showed me her taut ass in her tight pants. My cock twitched violently and probably grew a couple of inches.

"I've brought you some more plates Mrs K," I said as I walked over to her.

"Thanks Ricky," she replied, straightening up and smiling as she took them from me. Our hands touched and I again felt that sudden and intense jolt of electricity spark between us.

She stopped and looked into my eyes. I returned her gaze. She bit her lower lip. My mouth dropped open as she walked over to the sink and turned her back to me. She put the dishes down and waited.

I stood there like an idiot for a minute, my mouth wide open before I realized she was waiting for me. I was behind her in a flash. My hands went on her hips as I pushed into her, my cock grinding into the crack between her ass cheeks.

"Oh Ricky ... no ... please ... we ..."

She paused and I was shocked. Isn't this what she wanted.

"... ohhh ... don't ... stop..." she added as she struggled to breathe.

My hands left her hips and moved straight onto her breasts. Her head came back against my shoulder as I cupped them both from below. Her abundant flesh spilled out over my hands before I forced my fingers into those firm but soft mounds. She moaned loudly as I went to work, clawing and prodding and poking at her tits, feeling her nipples swell and grow and become harder.

"Oh yeah baby ... you know what momma likes ..."

What! Again with the momma stuff? She was one kinky bitch alright. A kinky bitch in heat for my cock. And I wasn't going to settle for a blow-job tonight. No sir!

I eased her top free of her pants and took it up her body and over her head. There was a brief moment where I struggled to get it over her large breasts but with a final tug it was off and her breasts flopped free. I tossed the top on the floor and took her breasts back into my hands. As I'd suspected earlier she wasn't wearing a bra.

We stayed like that for a while, me groping and pulling at her boobs, rolling and squeezing her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, making her gasp and moan as her desire grew. She moved her hand back against my thigh trying to find my cock, groaning as her fingers found it and then ran along the length of my shaft. Her hips began to move as she humped back into my cock as I continued to work away on her tits.

"Ohhh Ricky ..." she moaned, "please ... fuck me now ... please ..."

I spun her around and we kissed for the first time. She was a lousy kisser, thin lips and all teeth but it improved when she pushed her tongue down my throat. I continued to play with her breasts as she unfastened my pants and pushed them down my legs.

My cock swung up already fully erect when she lowered my briefs, which swiftly joined my pants around my ankles. She ran her hand up and down my shaft a few times, spreading my pre cum along it, making it slick and ready. When she was satisfied she let it go and turned herself around and taking a couple of steps back, leaned forward and draped herself over the edge of the sink.

I moved forward taking hold of her dangling tits, giving them a good squeeze before I took down her pants. As soon as I cleared them away from her feet she spread her legs wide. With no panties to mask it, the musky smell was almost overwhelming.

With a final stroke of my rock hard erection I moved forward and pushed the head of my cock inside her wet snatch. She tensed and groaned.

"Ohh ... steady Ricky ... let me get used to you ... you're so big ..."

I grinned stupidly to myself. I must be bigger than her husband. And maybe I was the biggest she'd EVER had! My teenage head swelled with unwarranted ego at that thought. Little did I know how wrong I was.

As she spread her legs wider I pushed forward, sinking deeper inside her pussy. Despite my size she seemed to take my cock fairly easily. She wasn't grunting or complaining like Candice did when I fucked her.

But I wasn't complaining. I was getting to fuck Mrs Kowalski. Yeah!

I started to move my hips, picking up the pace, my cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her pussy as she finally became more vocal.

And then I was really moving, my body slamming into her, our flesh making lewd slapping noises, watching as the flesh of her ass rippled with each lunge forward.

"Yeah Ricky ... just like that ... give it to momma ... make momma cum ... ohhh that's right baby ... give me it all ..."

There it was again. That momma stuff. I have to admit it, I was starting to like her saying that stuff to me. I'd never thought about having sex with my mom but with Mrs Kowalski constantly telling me she was my mom my cock did seem to be much harder. I guess it turned me on?

Whatever! I continued to fuck Mrs K as hard as I could. She crashed her way through one orgasm and came a second time when I really gave her tits a mauling as I continued to pump my cock in and out of her now spasming pussy.

I knew I wasn't going to hold out too much longer when I finally felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock tighter. I came loudly, my spunk shooting out the end of my cock without warning. I shuddered through my orgasm as Mrs K came again. I collapsed over her back as we both gasped for breath.

She finally struggled to stand upright. I stood up to let her and my cock slithered free.

"Jeez Ricky, you've filled me up to overflowing," she giggled as she stood on shaky legs. I looked down and could see my white gunk starting to ooze out of her pussy. Then I looked at her boobs. They were swaying gently from side to side as she grabbed a tissue and started to mop up my cum from between her legs.

Watching them move proved to be to much. The effect was devastating to my cock. I was hard again in less than twenty seconds.