Ethan Nelson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard. I badly wanted to fuck her for a second time but wasn't sure if she would be up for it again so soon.

"Oh my god Ricky ... so soon!" she exclaimed as she finally saw that I was fully erect again.

"Fuck ... I'd forgotten how quickly you young men can recover." She licked her lips in a way I thought meant that she was going to let me fuck her again.

She grabbed hold of my cock and slid her hand up and down my shaft. And then she crouched down in front of me. She continued to slide her hand along my shaft as she looked up into my eyes.

And then she bent lower and took the head straight into her mouth and deep throated me. Her hands closed around her large breasts and as she released my cock from her mouth she wrapped them around my wet shaft.

My head went back and my eyes closed as she titty fucked me. It was just so good. It was the best thing I'd ever experienced in my young life. I began to move my body, thrusting my cock up and down in between her boobs, reveling in the feeling.

I finally broke away. It was getting a bit much, the friction burns of skin on skin had started plus I wanted to fuck her pussy again. I lifted her from her knees and hoisted her up onto the kitchen counter. She spread her legs wide and as I pushed into her, she coiled her arms around my neck and kissed me hard.

Our tongues dueled inside each others mouths as I thrust deep inside her and then fucked her hard. She grunted loudly on every up stroke urging me on, pleading with me to fuck her even harder. I lasted ten minute before I blew another sizable load of spunk deep inside her pussy.

I finally left around midnight. We'd gone at it again a couple more times. I could have stopped longer but Mrs Kowalski was scared at what the neighbors might say if I was there any later. Obviously she didn't want her husband to find out that she'd fucked a young eighteen year old boy. And I certainly didn't want him to find out either. I quite liked being alive and wanted to carry on living for many more years to come.

* * * * *

It was a couple of weeks later before I managed to fuck Mrs Kowalski again. Of course she continued to come into the store but I couldn't fuck her there because there was nowhere private enough to even attempt it. Plus there were security cameras everywhere so we would definitely get seen by someone.

At first the only way we could manage to hook up was if I made a personal delivery of goods to her home. But this proved to be difficult. There's only so many home deliveries you can make before the neighbors get suspicious.

I did fuck her a few more times but in the end it involved me creeping into her house late at night when her husband was at work. And then creeping out afterwards, hoping and praying that I didn't get seen. It was tense stuff, almost like special ops.

So it just kinda petered out. And then the rumors started.

* * * * *

Ethan Nelson Part 2 - I'm now in lust with my mom's boobs. will be posted in Incest/Taboo.

And If you're interested, you can read more about Tammy (Kowalski) and Joel's problems in the story A Bet is a Bet - old neighbor stakes Mustang against my busty wife's fidelity.

It can be found in the Mature section.