Ethan Nelson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,435 Followers

"That's okay Ricky, it's alright for you to make those sort of comments, you're a big boy now," Trish said as she patted my thigh, an action that was enough to make my cock respond immediately. "Oh my gosh," she exclaimed as she saw my growing bulge tenting my shorts.

"I'm sorry Auntie Trish," I said, almost dying from the shame and embarrassment.

She looked at me for a moment or two and then throwing back her full glass of wine in one go suddenly stood up. "I'll be back in a minute," she said turning to walk out of the room.

If I was counting she was gone about ten maybe even fifteen minutes, so long in fact that I got bored and began to flick idly through the choice of movies on Netflix. And then she was back, her arrival proceeded by the smell of her perfume. It was almost overpowering. I looked up to see Trish framed in the open doorway of the living room.

The blood rushed from my head before it surged back almost making me pass out. My stomach turned cartwheels as I lost the ability to breathe. And my cock just went wild.

Before me, in the doorway, stood my auntie wearing the same, exact outfit from the photograph. My heart began pounding painfully hard inside my chest as I took in the view before me. Her hair had been brushed out of her ponytail and now hung in tresses way down past her shoulders. Her newly made up eyes sparkled and her lips glistened. She looked hot. She WAS hot.

My gaze dropped lower and I swallowed hard. The see through, black lace nightie hung away from her bare breasts. I could clearly see her pink areolas with her large, darker pink nipples pointing straight out and pushing through the flimsy fabric. Her black G-string was so tiny it was almost irrelevant. Her bare legs were even better than in the photo, so shapely, so toned and smooth and on her feet were the black platform soled sandals with the black straps and the 5" glass heels.

"Fuuuuucckk," I exhaled softly.

Auntie Trish advanced towards me, her eyes locked solid on mine, her gaze never wavering. My eyes were almost bulging out of their sockets by the time she arrived. She looked so seductively sexy god knows how I hadn't already cum in my shorts.

I watched mesmerized as she stood in front of me, letting me take a good look before she squatted down between my legs. She put her hands on my knees and pushed them wider apart before her hands came up to take a firm grip on the waistband of my shorts. "Lift up," she said as she began to tug at them. I lifted my ass and as my shorts cleared my hips my uncovered cock stood up to attention.

Trish licked her lips as she took hold of my twitching shaft and gave me a few strokes, making a big play of swirling her hand around at the top of my cock and then squeezing as she reached the tip. Pre cum was already leaking out so it didn't take her long to get me lathered up.

And then leaning forward she took me into her mouth. I groaned loudly as she closed her lips around my cock and took me deep. Her mouth enveloped my cock like a hot velvet glove. How I didn't cum straight away I'll never know, because for a few seconds she did things to me that were simply awesome. If mom had been good at giving head, Auntie Trish was otherworldly!

My head went back and my eyes closed as I concentrated on not cumming. Auntie Trish was making it very difficult because she was doing things to my cock that were driving me wild.

"I think you're ready," she murmured as with a loud plop she pulled my cock out of her mouth. It stood upright, hard and erect and glistening with her saliva as Auntie Trish slipped her minuscule G-string down her legs and then straddled my thighs.

I just sat there, not moving, letting her dictate the action and pace. She took hold of my thick shaft and gently lowered herself down until the head of my cock was just nestled against her pussy lips.

She jiggled her hips, moving herself across the head of my cock, little sighing, gasping murmurs of pleasure escaping through her lips before she pushed down.

I grunted as did she as I entered her pussy. The feeling was so intense. For one thing she was so tight, tighter than mom and definitely tighter than Mrs Kowalski. She took it slow and easy as she lowered herself down as far as she could before she rose up until I was nearly out. She pushed down again, this time a little further. She drew back and then repeated her action again and again, rocking to and fro as she increased the pace and depth with every push.

I took hold of her arms whilst she just kept her eyes locked onto mine. She had a faint smile on her lips as her mouth gaped open, a frown creasing her forehead as she started to get more and more into it.

"Ohhhh ... Ricky ... so good ... so good ..." she breathed huskily. I began to buck my hips upwards. I knew I would prefer to be on top but I was willing to let that go for a little while longer. Hey don't be critical. I know I should have more compassion for the woman's feelings during sex but don't forget, I'm only eighteen. What do I know?

"Steady Ricky ..." she gasped, "please ... please ... take it slow ... apart from my dildo it's been a while since I've had anything as big and fleshy as you inside me."

"Okay Auntie Trish ... sorry," I replied.

"I think, given that you've got your cock deep inside my pussy, you can dispense with calling me Auntie Trish now, don't you?" she said with a smile.

"Okay Auntie Trish," I replied, grunting loudly as she banged down hard against my pubic bone. I reached for her breasts. Nowhere near as big as mom's, they were still a nice handful to hold. I groped and fondled them, pushing my fingers into her flesh making her grunt with pleasure. My fingers toyed with her nipples, which were swollen and erect. As I twisted and pinched her hard nubs she groaned loudly.

"Oh god Ricky ... so good ... that's it baby ... keep doing that ... ohhh yeah." She began to hump up and down faster now, riding me to her climax. I still wanted her on her back or on her hands and knees but this was okay.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... ohhhhh god ...Rickeeee ... ohhhhh ..." She stopped moving for a second as she crested the peak and then her whole body started to shake as her orgasm swept through her.

I carried on twisting at her nipples, groping her breasts as she made it through her climax. She wasn't particularly vocal but she did have her hand stuffed in her mouth trying to stifle the grunts and groans and gasps and sighs.

And then she was still and I stopped groping her boobs knowing that her body would be tingling and she would be hyper sensitive after such an orgasm. My time with Mrs K and mom had been well spent. I was already beginning to understand what women did or didn't want after the event.

Trish slumped forward and buried her head into my shoulder. She was breathing hard. In fact I wasn't sure if she wasn't sobbing. She lifted her head, her hair falling in front of her face. My hands came up to move it away from her face to find her eyes were brimmed full of tears. She looked at me, her bottom lip quavering.

"Ohhh Ricky ... what have we done ... what have I done?" she said, the emotion in her voice clearly evident.

I stared back into her eyes. She looked so vulnerable, so pretty, so hot. I felt my cock begin to stir. It was still embedded deep inside her pussy and I hadn't cum yet. I put a hand behind her head and pulled her down. She resisted at first so I pulled harder.

"No Ricky ... no ..." I cut her off by kissing her. Her mouth was firmly closed but I persisted, forcefully moving my lips against hers until I could feel her begin to weaken. With a groan her lips parted and she began kissing me back. As our kisses took on more intensity I began to play with her boobs and nipples. Her arms coiled around my neck as she hugged me tighter to her body.

It was no good. I had to have her. I pushed her away, making her climb off my legs. She staggered slightly but in a flash I was up off the sofa and had her lying down on her back. I grabbed hold of her legs, parting them wide before crouching between them. I thrust my cock straight back inside her pussy. Trish jolted at the force of my entry although I knew I hadn't hurt her because she was pretty juiced up.

"Oh god ... oh my god ..." she wailed loudly as I began to thrust my cock in and out of her rapidly spasming pussy faster and faster. Her eyes were scrunched up, her mouth wide open as I fucked Trish as hard as I could. Was I wrong to take her like this? Probably. But at that moment in time it was all about me. It was just sex. She wasn't my girlfriend, life partner or wife so for me there was no emotional attachment. This was purely for my pleasure and this time Trish was just along for the ride.

Selfish? Yeah sure it was but as I've pointed out before, I'm eighteen and I don't give a fuck what you think.

Judging by her cries of pleasure though I think she liked to be fucked hard and it didn't take me long before I could feel my climax coming. Trish must have sensed it too.

"Ricky ... pull out ... please ... I'm not on birth control."

Holy shit, I hadn't even thought about wearing a condom. Trish had taken me by surprise. Not that I had any on me anyway.

"Okay," I managed to gasp out just as I started to cum. I tugged my cock free just in time as the white spunk spewed out the end of my shaft, the first blast landing on Trish's stomach. I groaned as I milked my cock, splattering Trish's lower body with my cream. But at least none of it ended up inside my auntie.

I finally let Trish up off the sofa and she staggered off to clean herself up before coming back into the room. She was naked except for her heels. God she looked so sexy. I felt my cock begin to respond although it did feel a little bit tender.

She took a long hard look at my cock. "Let's go to bed Ricky," she finally said. Then she turned and walked away. I obediently followed.

We went to bed and ended up fucking again after about ten minutes foreplay during which she constantly told me no, she didn't want to have sex again although she continued to massage my cock at the same time. I figured Trish was a bit of a cock tease.

Each time we had sex ... and there were several times during the course of the night ... I managed to pull out, which was far from a satisfactory feeling.

The following morning Trish went off to get something special for breakfast. When she got back she tossed me a brown paper bag, inside which was a pack of condoms. "For later," she said with a smirk, "I got you extra large. That was right, wasn't it?"

I took one out. My cock was already hard because Trish was wearing the skimpiest pair of shorts I'd ever seen and on her shapely legs they looked almost obscene. I rolled it on.

"Fit's like a glove," I said as I moved towards her. She giggled but didn't move away as I reached her and took off her shorts and lifted her top out of the way. Fastening my mouth to one of her already erect nipples I sucked hard whilst my other hand stroked between her legs, my fingers slipping easily into her wet pussy.

I turned her around and bent her over the kitchen table. She widened her stance as I pushed forward and entered her. This was great. I love this position of dominance. I gave it my all, Trish grunting loudly as I jack hammered my cock deep inside her.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... cumming ..." she screamed out. That was it for me too. As she wailed through her orgasm I came as well, spurting forth seemingly huge amounts of spunk into my condom. It felt good to come inside her. Far better than pulling out.

"Phew, " I exhaled as I pulled out of Trish, "that was intense."

"You can say that again," Trish replied as she managed to stand upright. She bent down to retrieve her shorts and then screamed.

"OHMYGOD!"

I spun around, scared for a moment by the intensity of her scream. And then I saw what had caused her to shout out.

There ... framed in the open doorway to the kitchen ... was mom.

Holy fuck!

She slowly entered the kitchen staring at me. I could barely return her look. Trish on the other hand was all talk.

"Cindy, don't jump to conclusions ... it's not what it looks like."

What? What was she talking about. It was precisely what it looked like. Mom had caught her son fucking her sister, his auntie over the kitchen table ... from behind.

Mom turned towards Trish but spoke to me. "Ethan get dressed and go get in the car. I'm taking you home."

"Cindy ... please ..."

"Shut up Tricia. You have nothing to say that I want to hear right now, so just shut the hell up."

She turned back to me her eyes blazing. "Are you still here? I thought I told you to go get in the car?"

I scurried off, not daring to speak and as I climbed into the passenger seat of mom's car I looked over to where my truck was parked up. Mom joined me shortly afterwards. She looked at me with a fair amount of hostility so I didn't dare ask her how I was going to get my truck back. We drove home in near silence until I felt the need to ask what she was doing at Auntie Trish's house.

"Your father and I came back early so I decided to come over to see how you were getting on," she replied testily. "We came back because your father's had to go away on another business trip," she added bitterly, forcefully emphasizing the word another and pre-empting my next question as to why they'd come back.

No more was said, an uncomfortable silence descending for the rest of the drive home. When we got back inside our house mom went into the kitchen and I followed. She turned to face me, her eyes boring into mine. She looked really angry.

"So, is this the type of thing that turns you on Ethan?" she spat out as she tossed a photograph across the kitchen worktop towards me. It was the picture of Auntie Trish in her black nightie. In spite of myself I felt my cock stir at the sight of it. "So is it?" she demanded.

"I ... I guess ..." I replied, slightly shrugging my shoulders. I couldn't help it and I knew it would really piss mom off. Well it did when I was fourteen.

She stared at me for a few seconds. "I'm going out," she suddenly declared, her words taking me by surprise. "I'll be back late so you can get your own dinner. You'll remember there's plenty to chose from in the fridge freezer."

And with that she departed.

* * * * *

It was late when I heard mom's car pull into the driveway. I heard the click of her heels as she came into the house. She poked her head into the living room.

"You still up? You need to go to bed, you've got work tomorrow." And with that she was gone.

I switched off the TV and turned off all the lights before locking the doors and checking all the windows. I went upstairs and into my bedroom where I got undressed, took a quick shower and put on a pair of shorts. I climbed into bed.

As I lay there my thoughts drifted to Auntie Trish and that photo of her in the short, black lace nightie. And then the real life image of her coming into the living room wearing that same outfit. My hand went to my cock. It was soon hard as I relived that moment.

Had I drifted off? As my eyes flickered and danced, there ... stood beside my bed ... was Auntie Trish. Her short, black lace nightie hung away from her body, kept away from it by a pair of enormous breasts.

"Ricky ..."

Even her soft voice sounded different. And her perfume smelled like moms.

"Ricky ..."

"Ricky honey ..."

I felt the edge of my bed sag as Auntie Trish climbed on and knelt next to me. Her hand touched the side of my face. The contact was tender and loving. She leaned forward and I felt her lips brush across mine with the merest of touches. Her breasts touched my chest and I could feel the hardness of her large nipples through the fabric of her nightie as they scraped across my skin.

My cock was rock hard as Trish kissed me. Properly this time, her lips pressing against mine with more force, trying to prise them apart. I began to kiss her back, my lips finally parting to accept her tongue into my mouth. She stretched out to lay next to me as we kissed with growing passion, my hand automatically reaching for her nearest breast. I closed my fingers around it but then realized I couldn't grasp it completely. It was too big.

"Ohhh ... Ricky ... sweetie," she gasped.

"Mom?" I struggled up as mom sat up next to me. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts. They looked so big as they moved around freely underneath the lace fabric of her nightie due to her heavy breathing.

She climbed off the bed. "I'm so sorry Ricky," she said, " I just thought ..."

Her voice trailed off. I wasn't listening to her though. Now stood by the side of the bed I could see her complete outfit. It was so similar to Auntie Trish's. Even the shoes looked close to the same. The result was stunning. Mom looked amazing. My cock stood straight up to attention.

"Mom ... no ... it's perfect ... you're perfect." I held out my hand, which she eventually and somewhat reluctantly took hold of. I pulled her towards me as I climbed off the bed to stand with her. I pulled her close, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately, my cock slipping easily between her slightly parted legs to nestle comfortably up against her mound. Her heels now giving her the perfect height I moved my hips slightly letting my cock slide against her tiny G-string.

"Ohhh Ricky ..." mom gasped as I groped her bare ass, pulling her even more against my large erect cock.

I maneuvered her back to the bed, she climbed on and lay back, spreading her legs. She held out her arms for me. I needed no prompting. I knelt between her thighs lifting her legs to remove her G-string. And then I was on her and my cock inside her in a flash.

"Ohhhmygod ... Ricky ... take it slow baby ... please ..."

I eased out and then pushed back in again. Mom grimaced as I forced my cock deeper inside. Her hips began to undulate in rhythm to my thrusts as I went deeper.

"Okay baby ... you can fuck momma now ..."

Holy fuck. You bet. I began to thrust harder and harder. Mom didn't need to move her body now, I was doing it for her. Her breasts were jiggling up and down her chest as she writhed in ecstasy beneath me. Her hands clawed at my arms, my hair, anything she could grab hold of as I drove her wild with excitement.

"Oh Ricky ... ohmygod ... what are you dong to me? This is crazy ... ohh shit ... but please ... please don't stop honey."

Mom's legs coiled around my waist as I drove my cock even harder into her, before she spread them wide again as she came through her first orgasm. I continued but knew I was close to cumming myself.

With a judder, I came, spewing my white gunk deep inside my mom's pussy. She lay there gasping for breath as I collapsed on top of her.

"Ohhh god mom ... that ... that was ... incredible ..." I said, trying vainly to catch my breath.

Mom caressed my face before kissing me lightly on my lips. She then snuggled against my chest.

I lay there running my fingers up and down her back as we took comfort from our closeness. I felt the love swell inside my body, a feeling so big I nearly burst into tears.

"Mom ... I love you ..." I said, my voice almost cracking with emotion.

"And I love you too sweetie," mom replied with a smile in her voice.

"No ... I mean ... I REALLY love you ... you know ... not just as my mom ... not a maternal love ... I ... I mean I really love you. I'm sorry I can't explain it any better than that. You know I'm not that bright with words."

She turned her head to look me in the eyes. "I love you too Ricky. And I know what you mean and it's okay." She lowered her head and snuggled herself back down into my chest.

"So why mom? Why the change?"

Mom took a minute or so before she finally spoke.

"I'm not sure. I need to think about my reasons for a while. But maybe I was jealous when I saw you with Trish. Was today the first time you had sex with her?"

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,435 Followers