Ethan Nelson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No mom. We started last night."

"Oh I see." She paused for a second or two. "Was she better than me?"

"What ... no mom. Different yes ... but I prefer you. You should know that by now."

"Well that's good to know," mom replied with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"So where do we go from here?" I finally said after a few minutes had slipped by. "What's happening with you and dad?

"Your dad and I will be fine. He might be moving away with his job but if he does he'll only be away for six months or so. it's only a temporary move, so we'll definitely be staying here if he does go."

"What about us?" I asked, as I began to trace my fingers around the vast expanse of her large breasts, stopping every now and again to touch and play with her rapidly swelling nipples.

Her legs began to twitch and then she ground her hips down into the bedding. "Ohhh Ricky ... we'll just carry on as normal ... ohhh fuck ... until ... until ... ohhh shit ..."

She stopped speaking as she turned her head to kiss me. I groped her boobs before coaxing her up onto her hands and knees. Her ass pointed to the sky as I mounted her from behind, entering her easily, her sloppy wet pussy still full of my cream.

"Ohhhh god ... Rickeeee ..." mom screamed as I thrust my cock into her hard and deep. Her pussy tightened around my shaft, gripping it tightly, an unforeseen action that almost made me cum immediately.

"Oh god mom," I groaned back as my hands dropped below her body to fondle her swinging tits. I drew back and slammed forward again, driving deep into mom's pussy as hard as I could. I knew she would tell me to stop if it was too much but I knew she liked it by the way her body reacted.

"Ohhh ... fuck me baby ... yeah ... just like that ..." she cried out, telling me everything was how she liked it.

We fucked the rest of the night and in the morning mom phoned the 'U' and told them I wouldn't be in because I was sick. We stayed in bed all day.

I eventually stirred to find myself alone in my bed. I clambered off and made my way downstairs. I could hear mom talking. I peeked around the door frame and into the kitchen. Mom was stood there talking on the phone, naked except for her high heels. She looked really sexy with her shapely legs, nice full ass and huge tits. My heart jumped for joy at the sight of her, my love for her immense.

"Okay Trish, I understand. Yeah okay, yeah I'll tell him. Look Trish, I've got to go. Okay. Love you too. Bye." As she hung up the phone I walked into the kitchen.

"Auntie Trish okay," I asked, "you two okay?"

"Sure sweetie, we're fine, why'd you ask?"

"I don't know? Maybe because you saw us fucking, you might be upset or something?"

Mom smiled at me sweetly as she moved towards me, her breasts swaying seductively from side to side as she walked. My cock responded immediately. Mom saw it straight away.

"Shit ... does that thing ever rest?"

"Not while you're around it mom. It loves your pussy. And so do I." I made a grab for mom and she came into my arms and gave me a deep smoldering kiss that caused my toes to curl. We broke for air.

"Your Auntie Trish and I have come to an understanding. If you're up for it you can continue to fuck her if you want too. I hope you do because she needs you right now. I think it will help her get over 'the asshole' quicker if one of her problems is solved, even though it might only be a temporary requirement."

She saw the look of delight on my face and for a second she seemed slightly jealous.

"Thanks mom, I understand, I mean as long as YOU understand that you'll always come first. You're my priority, you're the one that I love and if you ever want me to stop seeing Trish, I will. That's my promise to you."

"Gosh, thanks Ricky, that's lovely to hear. and I love you too. But one thing. She must never ... and I mean NEVER know about you and me. Do you hear? Because if SHE knows, the whole world will know. She just can't keep a secret. Never has been able to."

"Okay mom, I promise."

"And lastly ... I will never ... and let me repeat this so there will be no misunderstanding ... I will never ... NEVER ... have a threesome with you and Auntie Trish, so don't even go there. Okay!"

"Okay," I replied.

"Now ... take your momma to bed. She needs your big, fat cock in her tight little pussy."

Who was I to argue? After all, sons should always listen to and obey their mothers, shouldn't they?

I took her hand as she led me out the kitchen and up the stairs to my bedroom.

* * * * * * * *

EPILOGUE

The Nelson's

So what about me and mom? Well I'm still fucking her on a regular basis. And our love for each other has never been stronger. I give her what she wants and she's never been happier. Her life is complete, or so she says.

Is what we're doing wrong?

Yes. Definitely. Probably.

Do we care?

Nope. Not a bit.

No doubt it will come to a natural end at some time in the future but for now we're going to carry on giving each other our special kind of love.

Auntie Trish and I continued to get together regularly, three sometimes four times a week. It was mainly when dad was home. I didn't want him to catch me and mom at it. Interestingly mom and dad's sex life improved because mom wasn't so hung up all the time. Mom still loved my dad but now I was fucking her regularly and giving her multiple orgasms, dad's lacklustre efforts didn't bother her anymore, so their relationship improved.

My time with Auntie Trish came to an end when she started dating again. He seems like a nice guy but I sometimes get little hints from Auntie Trish that maybe he's not that blessed in the pants department. I guess she might come back to my bed at some point. Who knows?

And what of Candice? Surely you remember my on again - off again girlfriend? Well she did go off to college and I do see her now and again around town when she comes home for the holidays. I never bothered pursuing the FWB thing though. Why would I need to now I've got my mom to keep satisfied!

* * *

The Kowalski Family.

It took a while for the rumors and gossip to become mostly the truth. Apparently the shit hit the fan the day Mr Kowalski was taken ill at work and came home early to find his wife bent over the kitchen sink, her large breasts dangling down as she was pounded vigorously from behind.

It turned out that I hadn't been the only man servicing Mrs Kowalski. The man fucking her doggie style was, as revealed by Trish, Mrs K's son-in-law Danny, Connie's husband. It turned out he'd been fucking her for quite a while before I came onto the scene.

Thankfully and much to my relief whilst Mrs K came clean and confessed to multiple affairs she never included me in her list of names.

Anyway the outcome for the Kowalski clan was total turmoil.

Obviously Mr Kowalski is now divorcing his wife but not before he first beat the crap out of Danny, a beating that left him in hospital for a couple of weeks. They say that Mr K will definitely get sent down for assault. His only hope is to get Danny to drop the charges, which is possible I hear if Connie has anything to do with it.

Speaking of Connie, it comes as no surprise to hear she is divorcing Danny. Not only that but she is no longer speaking to her mother, or her sister Tammy.

And Joel is divorcing Tammy. Although they'd tried to keep it a secret it was finally revealed that Joel was not the father of Tammy's soon to be born baby.

Last I heard Joel is seeing Connie. I think they have a previous history together. That's probably why Tammy and Connie aren't speaking.

* * * * *

Author's notes

If you're interested in reading about Joel and Tammy (Kowalski) their story is entitled A Bet is a Bet - old neighbor offers Mustang against my busty wife's fidelity.

You can find it in the Mature section.