All Comments on 'Ethan's First'

by alupine

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Softmore?

This was a reasonably decent story line, shot to shit with moronic writing. I gave up shortly after 'softmore.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ditto

Work on your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice storyline, not so great writing.

Loved the storyline and would like to see more from it. However your writing definentally needs some improvement. Best advice I can say is to maybe get yourself a proofreader of some sort to help you? Continue this story! I like where it's going :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good but needs improvement.

Really liked the story, but you need a proofreader.

LuvJellyLuvJellyalmost 12 years ago
fuck the critics

Good story man!!!!!!! tell the haters to eat shit! I'm waiting for a part 2. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

No one is perfect assholes! This was a good story and he should continue..

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Not exactly credible

If Amber is as casual about sex as she appears from this story, she's probably a walking petri dish for STDs. Still, sounds like Rachael's going to substitute in the next round.

alupinealupinealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Editing

I'm going to get an editor on this to fix the errors (very sorry about that, I should have noticed a bunch of the easy ones).

Thanks everyone for the comments, even the negative ones are appreciated so I can improve on the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
18 and he's a rising junior?

Maybe the constant stutter wasn't because he was nervous.

chapmad91chapmad91almost 12 years ago
Great

Loved it, great story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story!

When I clicked on this website and came across your story I knew for sure that Ethan's First is the best sex story in this website! But what would have made the story even better is if during when Ethan is sucking Amber's tits Ethan goes down and eats her juicy pussy!

texastigertexastigerover 11 years ago
stud

It sounds like this STUD would be great in a threesome with Rachael and Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FOR THE BITCHERS -the below is for you especially

Enjoyed the story. Would those who always critical tell us which stories they wrote so we can critic your screwed up mind. If you don't enjoy something that has spelling or grammar errors, click off the story. It doesn't take any more effort to stop reading as it does to get stupid and write about the things you don't enjoy. This was an interesting story and forget the mistakes. QUESTION: when reading the daily newspaper do you write the editor and complain about some misspelled word? Continue with your story and the story line made for ideal reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

I imagine sexy young Ethan with just a bit of chest hair growing between his pecs -- just enough to entice her to taste his sexy manly chest!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

I was hoping Rachael would latch onto Ethan right away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralupine@alupine
I dabble in writing and drawing. I enjoy writing descriptive scenes, fantasy stories, interracial, and multi-somes. I post erotic drawings on HardwoodComics.blogspot.com I also post art on andyvines.deviantart.com