Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

One of the pair of hose was already rolled down ready to put it on. Mom knelt and slipped it over my foot, checking the fit and smoothing it as she did. She pulled it up over my ankle, my calves; smoothing the stocking as she did. Over my knee and thigh. To finish just short of my panties.

She ran her hands over at again. I felt fantastic. The feel of the hose on my newly shaved legs was an incredibly agreeable sensation.

Mom looked up at me to see my reaction. I ran my hand down my thigh. Caressing myself. I found myself doing that often.

"They feel wonderful," I said. "A really great sensation."

With a smile she picked up the other stocking. She showed me how to put them on. With both legs sheathed in the nylons, my cock was hard and tenting my panties. Mom's head darted forward to give it a quick kiss through the silk of the panties. She pulled back before I could grab her.

She put nylons on herself. I watched. I have always thought a woman drawing stockings up her legs is an extremely erotic sight. But I had only seen it in videos. This was the first time I watched it live. She got two garter belts from one of her drawers. She put one around my waist. She had to extend it but it fit. She showed me how to attach the tabs to the stockings then put one on herself.

"We'll have to get some to match our lingerie, but these are ok for now." Mine was white, hers black.

"Let's have some dinner before we get too involved," she said.

I had made a salad at lunch time and chopped up chicken and ham in it. It made a good dinner for us. Our meal finished Mom suggested a glass of wine. I got the bottle and poured for both of us.

"How do the nylons feel now that you've been wearing them for a while?" She asked.

"Wonderful, fine, what a marvelous sensation."

"Now you see why women like them." She said. "By the way, you look very sexy with them.

"What would we like to do this evening?" She asked.

"There's one video we haven't watched. Would you like to see that?"

"Let's do that," she said.

We refilled our wine glasses and took them to the couch.

Mom ran upstairs to get the panties she'd taken off to shower. I put the dvd in the player. It was a lesbian film. I wondered if Mom would like it. The reason I kept it was that both the women were slightly chubby and resembled Mom. One of them very closely.

Mom came back downstairs, she seemed to be looking forward to something. She sat close to me on the couch. "You may not like this video, Mom," I told her. "It's about two lesbians."

"I know," she said. "I looked. Before you start it tell me why you like it."

"Mom, many men, maybe most, are very turned on by the sight of two women making love. That and the fact that one of the women resembles you were reasons enough to keep it."

"Okay," she said. "Go ahead and play it."

I started the video and put my arm around Mom. She snuggled up close and brought the used panties to my face. My hand covered hers and I inhaled the ambrosia.

It was the best yet. She had worn them all night and the next day. She had cum in them at least twice. Her still wet juices were soaked into the fabric. Her cum, her sweat, her piss. A breathtaking, heady sensation.

Our hands together pushed the saturated gusset between my lips, into my eager mouth. To suck it, to taste it to breathe the aromatic perfumes of her body. It was fantastic, an overwhelming experience. My cock, already hard, was pulsating with lust. Mom whispered next to my ear, "Do it now, cum for me."

Her hands were pushing at the elastic of my panties, I lifted my ass to help. She lifted my scrotum and brought the elastic back under it. She did it perfectly, as if I had done it myself.

Her hand was on mine as I stroked my burning hardness. She had never done that before, it added to an already thrilling moment. I couldn't hold back. My cum exploded from me after only a few strokes. My slick creamy cum poured from me and over our hands, my mother's and mine.

Mom took her hand from my cock. She didn't wipe it off. She covered my hand that held the panties to my face. Together we wiped it over my cheeks, my neck, anointing my skin with her nectars. The scent of my cum on her hand only added to the exquisite sensation.

On the screen the two women were just shedding their clothes. The one that most resembled Mom lay on a couch, one nylon clad leg over the back the other on the floor. Her clean shaven pussy exposed and inviting. The other lady was between her legs ready to lick and suck her cunt.

Mom seemed interested as we spread the juices of her panties over my face. I was hard again quickly. The bouquet of the panties and the sight of two women making love soon had my cock throbbing again.

Mom saw that I was ready again. She left the panties on my face to me and pushed her own panties down. She slid them down her legs and off.

She put one foot on the couch the other on the floor mimicking the woman on the screen. "Cum for me again," she whispered as she snuggled back up to me.

As I stroked my cock I was watching my mother next to me. Her hands were playing over her pussy. Rubbing her clit and pushing deep inside her tunnel. She was watching the women on the screen eat each other's cunts. I saw her lick her lips at a particularly juicy scene.

I heard her soft gasps long before I was ready to cum. I felt her body's quivers become shudders, her gasps become soft cries of ecstasy. As she passed the peak of her pleasure I spoke softly to her. "Don't stop, cum for me, cum again and again."

We sat as close as we could get, masturbating, but really wanting to be making love with each other.

It took me a while before I felt the rising tide of an impending orgasm. Mom had cum at least twice more. She was on the verge of a third cumming. The growing thrills raced to my cock. Exploding from it in an eruption of slick cum. Mom, next to me was crying out with orgasmic joy as waves of pleasure tore through her body.

We sat, together, replete as the video played out. It ended with the two women eating each other in a sixty-nine position.

Neither of us said anything while we recouped. Mom recovered sooner than I did.

"That was an interesting video," she said. "But I was more interested in watching you with my soiled panties and cumming like you did."

"The panties were exceptional, I've never experienced anything like them. Thank you for going to the effort to prepare them for me."

"I kind of enjoyed doing it." Mom said.

We cuddled on the couch, talking about many things. I asked Mom if she had any more new things in mind for me.

"Since you like the nylons so much, yes, I think so. I was going to wait until next week with that step too, but maybe we can start with it tomorrow."

"Are you going to tell me what it is?"

"No, I'll show you tomorrow." She replied.

Mom moved on then. "I'm wondering," she said. "About that video. Would you like to watch me make lo love to another woman?"

"Not just to entertain me," I replied. "If you wanted to make love to another woman that would be your decision."

"Thank you, Gene. If I ever meet a woman I want to make love with I won't be afraid to do it. Right now it's you I want."

"Did you like the video?" I asked

She laughed. "Yes, but I was putting you in the place of one of the women."

I laughed, too. "Mom, you have no idea how much I want to smell and taste the real thing instead of your panties."

"I think I do," Mom said playfully. "You will be my first that way, and I can hardly wait."

"You don't have to, you know. Wait I mean." I responded.

"I know, Gene, but I want our first time to be special. I think it will be special for you too."

We went to bed soon after. Relaxed and pleasantly tired we fell asleep quickly. There didn't seem to be any question about me sleeping in Mom's bed. After only one night it seemed natural.

I woke before Mom. I was still in my panties and nylons. The stockings still felt nice. I found my new bathrobe and went downstairs to start the coffee. I sat at the table with my first cup reflecting on the last few days. As I thought my hand rubbed my nylon sheathed thigh, enjoying the feel both on my hand and the skin of my leg.

I had a sense of building excitement. I still didn't know what Mom planned, but some of it was becoming a little clearer. Everything so far was an adventure to me. It may seem that Mom was feminizing me, but everything she did only made my cock harder and my desire for her stronger.

I was anxious to see the next stages.

Mom appeared when I was just finishing my first cup. I set coffee in front of her. She didn't say anything until she'd had several sips. "Last night was nice," she said then. "They get better and better, don't they?"

"They sure do, Mom."

"I'm hoping we don't get so hot and horny that we jump the gun."

"We can cool things off a little if you want to," I offered. But I think my voice showed my reluctance to do that.

"Let's not, but let's not get any hotter just yet." Mom answered.

We finished our coffee and Mom said "Let's get a shower and have breakfast."

We showered together again, much like the day before. Mom picked out light blue bra and panties. She thought for a minute then asked, "Would you like me to wear last night's panties all day?"

"That would be nice, Mom." My thoughts were on the times she had cum the night before, and the sweat and juices that would saturate them throughout the day.

We put our panties on and Mom knelt to help me on with new nylons. She put my garter belt on me and attached the tops of the stockings.

She led me to the chair then and put women's sling back shoes on my feet. The heels were two inches but blocky. "You can learn to walk in these," she said. "In a couple of days we'll switch to narrow heels, but not too high.

I looked at the shoes. They were nice, feminine, and seemed to fit. I wondered how Mom had managed to find such womanly shoes to fit my feet.

"Let's see how you look in a bra," Mom said. "I bought some the other day that we can try on."

"Okay, Mom, we've gone this far. I have no problem going further."

She had bought a several different sizes. She tried them on me until she found one that fit. I was just fleshy enough in the pectoral area that the bra had something to support. She pushed the fleshy pads, that on women would be tits, up and closer together. That made them seem bigger and more like breasts. She had foam padding for the cup and when she finished it looked like I had a nice set of 'B' sized tits.

"We'll have to see if we can find any bras made for men. Maybe a site catering to cross dressers." Mom said. "Why don't you look when you get a chance? In the meantime this one looks quite nice."

The bra matched the color of my panties. I thought it was appealing with some subtle lace trim. Mom stepped back and looked at me. "You look nice, Honey."

She stepped up to me, put her arms around my neck and pulled my head down for a long romantic kiss. She was on her tiptoes because of the heels I was wearing.

"I'll stop after work tomorrow and get more garter belts. After breakfast we need you to walk around for a while, to get used to heels and see if the shoes fit. If they don't I can get different sizes."

She held my arm as we went downstairs. I was clumsy at first, but it got easier quickly.

We didn't eat a big breakfast. Just some toast and bacon. After we had eaten I started walking around the living room and up and down stairs a couple of times. It was during one of my laps around the living room that a thought hit me.

I turned on Mom's computer and started checking incest again. It took about an hour, but at the end of that time I had found three organizations for people in incestuous relationships. I thought there were probably more, but these were a start.

I told Mom about them and she sat next to me to look too. We decided that one of them was only for families, so we eliminated that one.

"We need to find out more about them," Mom said.

"I'll check more today, and I can look some more next week." I told her. "It might be just what we're looking for."

I practiced walking in the heels interspersed with looking at the incest organization sites I had found. Mom was searching through the site too. By dinner time my walk was quite confident and I was even adding a little sway to my butt. And we had a good feel for the incest organizations.

We were both excited at dinner. It had been a good day. We discussed the organizations and decided to join one. We picked the one with higher dues and initiation fee to try first. It had the larger membership. We could always join the other one later. There was a brief application on their site with a disclaimer that it was only a preliminary step. That more information would be required before final membership was approved. We paid the application fee with a bank card.

Mom changed the subject. "Do you enjoy the dressing up we've been doing, Gene? You seemed to be having fun with the shoes."

"It's strange, Mom, I really enjoy the femininity of the panties and the nylons. The bra too. At the same time I don't feel I have lost any of my masculinity."

"I'm wondering how far you want to go with it," Mom told me.

"As far as you want to go, Mom."

"Really?" Mom said, she sounded happy. "Even makeup?"

"If that's what you want, Mom."

"Gene, I want you to be a man. But a man dressed up in girl's clothes. Am I making sense?"

"I think so, Mom. So I'll leave it up to you."

Mom looked at me with a smile. "Thank you. This is only one of my fantasies, you know."

I laughed. "That's okay. Just don't take so much time for the next one."

She laughed too and reached for my hand. "I'll need to go shopping again. I'll be home late tomorrow, so why don't you go ahead and shower and change after the delivery men leave."

"Okay, Mom."

"Let's see if we can make your face pretty," she said. "Come upstairs."

She told me to sit at her vanity, but after feeling my beard stubble she had me shave before we started. I shaved as close as possible and then went over my face again.

Back at the vanity she felt my face and trimmed my eyebrows. "We don't want to do anything that will make you look girly when you don't want to," she said. "Like at school."

Mom went to work. She plucked stray eyebrows, trimmed my hair a little. She worked on my eyes. "You have beautiful eyes," she said. "Most women would die for your lashes."

She went to her closet for a wig she wore on occasion. She worked with it to satisfy herself. The hair fell to shoulder level. It was a light brown to match Mom's natural hair color.

She finished with a light touch of lipstick. "There," she said. "What do you think?"

I looked at myself in the mirror. There was a surprising transformation. I didn't think I would ever be able to do it myself, but I didn't think I would ever want to. I enjoyed Mom doing it too much.

She worked on my nails next. Cutting and trimming them. "We'll use nail polish for the weekend. It would take too much effort to take it off if we used it now. We'll have to make sure you look like you for school tomorrow." She said.

"I thought of something while I was working on you," Mom said. Do you have any tests, or anything, Friday? Can you take a day off? If you can, I'll take off too. We can have a long weekend to ourselves."

"No tests, that I know of, Mom. I'll have to check if there's anything else. But I think it should be ok."

"Good. I'll tell them at work I won't be in."

She looked at me again. "I think I'll call you Gina," she said. "Would you mind?"

"Not as long as it's in private, Mom."

"We're in our secret world here," she said. "Only you and I know about it. You'll only be Gina in that world. When we go back you'll be Gene again.

"I'll be Eloise," She continued. "I always wished I'd been named that instead of Ethel. But call me Mom while we're playing around. It gives me a deliciously decadent feeling."

We had to take the wig off at bedtime, but Eloise said she would stop at a wig store to get something to hold it.

I took my robe off and climbed into bed. Eloise slid her panties off, the ones she had been wearing for me. She had to unhook her hosiery, and reconnect it to the garter belt. She took her bra off too letting her plump tits free.

She was Mom again now, as she laid down on the bed with me. We kissed, softly at first but when her tongue pushed between my lips it got hotter. Mom was giving me short hot kisses, then pulling away for a moment. The next one harder and hotter. She was arousing herself with only a little help from me, besides my presence.

She urged my head to her breasts to suck and nibble as she held me. My hand cupped the softness of her sweet tit as I suckled. My hand slid toward her pussy, but she stopped me. "Not yet, Gina. But soon, I promise."

She pushed me onto my back and used the panties she had been wearing to rub on my face and lips. To hold at my nose so I could inhale her erotic scents. Her cum and juices and sweat and a trace of piss. Delightful, breathtaking. She brought her face to mine for a kiss and rubbed the panties over both of us together. The soggy gusset anointing both our faces.

She pulled my panties down, she knew how I wanted them. Her hand covered mine as I grasped my hard cock. She let her hand move with mine for a few strokes before she took it away to her pussy to rub her clit and push her fingers deep into herself.

She was cumming long before me, I caressed my cock slowly. I was hoping my mother would cum for me numerous times before I shot my cum.

Her head lay on my chest as she played with her hot cunt. Bringing herself to another orgasm and yet another. The feel of her cumming drove me to stroke myself until I felt my cum racing through my cock to erupt in a creamy white fountain.

Mom brought herself to one more orgasm before her hand dropped from her pussy. She held me then, tightly.

"I can't wait much longer, Gina. I'm glad it will be soon."

I didn't say anything. Jerking off was helping me some. I thought masturbating was helping her get through the waiting too.

We woke up together in the morning, to the alarm. Time to start a new week. We had our coffee then showered together. Eloise made sure there were no signs of makeup on my face. I dressed in boxers and jeans. Eloise in her business suit.

We ate a light breakfast, kissed each other and left at the same time.

School went well, but I did have a problem concentrating. I kept thinking what a fabulous weekend we had experienced. I thought too about what Mom still had in mind for me.

My last class was out at two, I headed straight home.

While waiting for the delivery I checked some more on the incest sites. Our application was acknowledged. We could expect to hear more within a day, or two. I looked for bras for men next. I found several sites that specialized in clothing for cross dressers. I looked through one of the catalogs. They had a very wide range of items, but I was only interested in bras at the moment. I found several that I liked, I seemed to be partial to lace. But what size to get? That was my next problem. I found an article on how to measure for size. I marked the bras I liked and the article and decided to let Eloise help me.

The seat delivery came close to three o'clock. I signed off the sites I was on before I answered the door. The seat was just what we needed. We would be able to sit comfortably together and both be able to see the monitor. It would work fine for one person too.

As soon as the delivery people had left I was up the stairs to shower and change. After a shower I shaved carefully and as close as possible. I drew my panties on next, Eloise had laid them out before she left in the morning. The garter belt and nylons were next. I managed the hosiery without too much trouble.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers