Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the bra on and the silk robe. My bra felt nice. Looking at the website for them had made me appreciate the sensual feel and the sexiness of them. My high heeled shoes were last. Everything felt nice, spicy.

I got on the computer then, the one in my bedroom and started studying for one of my courses. I had gotten behind with all the excitement in my life and had resolved to do some work every day. Fortunately I was able to study between classes, so although I was behind it could have been worse.

About six o'clock I took a break and fixed some dinner for us. I put it in the refrigerator until Mom got home.

She didn't get home until seven thirty, very tired with a car full of packages. I helped her unload once the garage door was closed. I carried everything into the living room and piled the bags on the couch.

I helped Mom off with her suit jacket and gave her a seat at the kitchen table. I offered her tea or a drink. "Tea," she said. "Maybe a drink later."

Mom recovered a bit after a couple of cups of tea. "There are some things I want you to try on tonight," she said. "We'll do it after dinner."

I served us both with the chicken salad I had prepared. Mom thought it was good. After dinner we carried the packages to the bedroom. Before she did anything else she took her skirt and blouse off. She hung the skirt up and threw the blouse in the general direction of the bathroom. I assumed she meant it to go in the hamper.

She seemed to perk up even more as soon as she was down to bra and panties. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a long kiss. She was Eloise again.

She told me to take my robe off. I dropped it on the bed and she looked me over. She nodded in satisfaction. Then took my bra off. "I like the bra, but I bought you something else you may like too."

She handed me a silk garment that looked like the top part of a slip. "It's called a camisole," she told me. "Let's see if you like it."

It looked like she had found one that was made for a titless girl, or one with very small breasts. I slid it over my head. Mom adjusted the spaghetti straps on my shoulders. The bottom was near my lowest ribs. I liked it. I thought it very feminine, very sexy; and the touch of the silk fabric was fabulous. With the camisole on it didn't seem to matter that I didn't have breasts. But I liked the bra just as much. I would be able to wear either, according to my mood, or maybe Eloise's.

"I got you two," Eloise said. "The other one is satin. Let's try it on too."

She showed me another, similar garment. This one satin. It didn't have any lace trim, but did have colorful embroidery across the bosom. The satin fabric was a joy too. Eloise put the silk one back on me and stood back for a look. "I like it," she said. "It will give you a little variety."

Back to the bedroom she had a pair of shoes for me to try on. They had narrow heels, a little higher than the ones I had been wearing, and straps that crisscrossed to above my ankles. "These are for later," she said. "I just want to make sure they fit."

She got another pair from the closet. They were sling backs, black, similar to the ones I had been wearing except the heels were narrow. Eloise knelt and put them on me. "Wear these now. Be careful until you get used to them."

We put some more of her purchases away in the closet. There were several skirts and blouses that we hung up. A couple of baby dolls, nightgowns and negligees. More panties and garter belts too, and bras for her; they went in the dresser. She had bought sets of bra, two panties and two garter belts. That way we could wear matching lingerie.

It was getting late, we were tired. "Let's go downstairs and have a drink before we go to bed," she said.

Eloise sat on the couch while I went to the kitchen to make a couple of drinks. We sat together sipping our drinks and relaxing. "I'm very tired," Eloise said. "I don't know if I can do anything tonight."

"That's okay, Eloise, I can take care of myself."

"I'll change panties so you can have these."

"You know," I told her. "Your panties don't have to be off for me to enjoy them. They would be even more exciting on your body."

"Even as tired as I am that sounds awesome," Eloise said. "But why not wait until tomorrow when I can enjoy it more."

"Okay, Mom. The more you like something the more it gives me pleasure."

We finished our drinks and went to the bedroom. Eloise changed her panties and handed the soiled ones to me. She hugged me and lifted her face for a kiss.

"I love you, Gina darling." She said.

"And I love you, Eloise."

In bed Mom snuggled up to me and pushed my panties down for me as I held her panties to my face. She fell asleep as I stroked myself slowly enjoying the feel of her body close to mine. I inhaled her essences, her nectar; instilled in the panties she had taken off.

My cum flowed from me, from my electrified cock, onto the skin of my belly and the camisole I still wore.

It was time for me to sleep then. As I snuggled up to Eloise, my mother, I thought about how much I loved her. How much I wanted to please her.

The alarm woke us. Over coffee I noticed that Eloise looked much refreshed. We showered together and dressed in our day clothes. Mom suggested that I should get a haircut so we could work with the wig. Both of us were off to work, or school. Tuesdays I had no classes in the afternoon. I was usually home by one o'clock.

I got my haircut and still got home a few minutes after one. I gathered up the laundry to wash. As soon as I got a load started I went to the bedroom to change. Once again Mom had selected our lingerie for the day. She had laid it out on her dresser for us. It was the ivory color today. It would go well with the satin camisole.

I showered and shaved, closely, I was getting better at it. I was excited as I dressed in my lingerie. I was getting better at putting my nylons on too. I put my new shoes on so I could practice walking in them. As I went downstairs to check the laundry I worked on putting a sway in my ass when I walked.

I had to do some studying so I went to my old bedroom to work on the computer. I was soon deep in the subject. I had to take breaks to put laundry in the dryer, fold it and things like that.

Before I forgot I called Mom's cell phone. I had to leave a message. She was probably busy at work. I asked her to pick up some carry out on her way home.

Between studies and laundry I used up most of the afternoon. I was putting our lingerie away when I heard Mom come home. I called down to her that I was upstairs.

Mom came upstairs to the bedroom still in her work clothes. After a deep kiss I helped her off with her jacket, skirt and blouse. She was Eloise once she was out of her work clothes.

Eloise put on her silk robe and we went back downstairs. I asked her if she would like a drink. She opted for tea, "Let's see what's on the computer," she said. "And try out our new seat."

I made us both a cup of tea and brought them to the computer desk. Eloise watched me walk toward her and smiled. "You're getting quite good at walking," she said with a smile. "I like that sexy sway, but it's too pronounced. Try to make it a little more subtle."

She had already brought up her email. We had a message from the incest site. They told us that our application was considered acceptable for further processing. There was a link to a questionnaire on their site, and a case number to use on all correspondence. We looked at the questionnaire and decided to leave it until later.

I was very aware of Eloise's body next to mine. The new seat was both comfortable and intimate. I put my hand on her nylon sheathed thigh and rubbed lightly. She put her hand over mine and led me to her pussy. She rubbed it over her panty gusset; it was soaked with her juices. In a husky voice she said, "Feel how wet I am. You do that to me."

She took my hand away, though. "We better wait until later for play," she said.

I told Eloise about the bras I had found and brought up the site for her. She read the article about measurements. "I like your selections," she said. "Let's get you measured and order some."

Eloise got a tape measure she kept in a kitchen drawer. I was between an AA and A cup, but closer to A. "We'll get the A, for now," Eloise said. "That's the size of the ones I bought for you. But get one double A too, in case we're off."

We picked out four and put the order in. They would be here in three days. In time for the weekend.

We finished our tea. Eloise said she wanted to work with the wig. She approved of my new haircut. It was shorter than normal. She decided to try tape to hold the wig in place. With my shorter hair it might work. It made my hairline in front a trifle lower, but it worked okay. I liked the look too.

"I think we'll need to have a wig made for you." Eloise said. "Maybe two, for variety. A professional can help us with securing it too. It will have to be by someone who is very discreet."

Eloise did my makeup next. I watched in the mirror as my face was transformed. It was giving me a hard-on watching. She used a little eye makeup at the corners of my eyelids to make them seem a little longer. She used a little rouge this time too, but very lightly. "Let's see if we can find a depilatory that's safe for your face. Why don't you check at the drugstore tomorrow? If they don't have any we'll try the net."

Next she put my hands on the vanity. She worked on them a little. "I couldn't find fake nails that were what I had in mind. We can use polish for the weekend and remove it before you go back to school."

When she was finished Eloise stood me in front of the full length mirror. I looked sexy, I felt sexy. I looked like a woman I would look at twice if I met her on the street. Except for the hard cock tenting my panties.

She looked at the bulge in my panties and laughed happily. "I get hot making you up. I'm even wetter than I was. I think we'll both like that."

She had me walk around the room a few times and gave me a few tips. I could feel the difference in my walk. It even felt sexier.

"Let's go have dinner, Gina." She told me. "Don't put your robe on. You're beautiful as you are."

Mom had picked up lasagna and salad from a very good Italian restaurant. It was delicious. We talked over the meal, Eloise asked me if we should get more camisoles for me to wear. "Yes," I told her. "They make me feel sexy."

"Later we'll look at some of the other things I got for you." She told me. "Some nightgowns and baby dolls. I think you'll like them."

"I'm sure I will, Eloise. Your choices have been fine so far."

"Thank you, Gina. I'm glad to hear it. I try to avoid things with too many frills. I don't think things like that would suit you."

"I don't think so either, Eloise. I like simple, like the nice clean design of this camisole, with only embroidery for decoration. Yet it's very feminine. I seem to like lace too, and mesh fabrics."

We decided to have a glass of wine. Eloise poured and we took our glasses to the couch. We sipped our wine and told each other of our love. Our wine finished Eloise was rubbing her hand on my thigh. "Remember what you said last night?" She said in a sultry voice.

"About how I can enjoy your panties while you're still wearing them?" I was teasing a little.

"Yes, that's what you said." Her knees parted in an obvious invitation.

I slid off the couch to kneel between her legs to gaze at her panties. They were dark with the wet juices seeping through the fabric. Musky, her scent of lust. My tongue flicked out to taste of her juices, my lips parted to suck the fabric into my mouth to lick and suck at her essences.

I rubbed my face over pantie covered vagina. I pressed my nose into her slit, inhaling her bouquet. I rubbed my cheeks on her nylon clad thighs, I licked and kissed the skin between the top of her nylons and her panties. I delighted in the strands of pubic hair escaping around the pantie legs.

My cock was in my hand, hard. Hard almost to bursting, my pulse pounded through him, wild lust invaded my mind. Only the force of will kept me from ripping her panties from her.

Eloise's hands on my head caressing, loving. Her legs, over my shoulders. Her high heels drumming on my back.

I felt my cum surging from my balls. I leaned back flung my arms up to thrust Eloise's legs from my shoulders and rose to my feet as my cum exploded from my cock to pour onto the bare skin of her belly. She was in the midst of an orgasm and her hand flew to her pussy, to take my place, to prolong the orgasmic pleasure.

She slid sideways to lie on the couch. She turned half onto her back and held her arms up to me. I laid with her, in her arms. She was excited. Telling me that it was the closest she had ever come to oral sex. How she dreamed of it. How she longed for the day that I would eat her bare cunt. How much she wanted to suck my cock, to feel my warm cum on her tongue.

We laid together like that. Eloise rubbed her belly against mine smearing the creamy cum on both our bellies. "I love you, Mom," I told her.

"I love you, Gina."

She sat up and asked if I'd like another glass of wine. I thought I would and she went to the kitchen to refill our glasses. When she came back she suggested that we take our wine upstairs to look at the sleepwear she had bought for me.

In the bedroom she showed me a couple of baby dolls that I could wear with panties, with or without nylons. There was an ivory, satin nightgown similar to hers, but mine was shorter. It only went to mid-thigh. She showed me two very sheer nightgowns. The length about to mid-calf. They were both very light in color. One a very pale blue; the other a very light cream color.

Eloise licked her lips when she showed them to me. "I thought you should wear these with no panties, or anything else under them. The fabric is so sheer that your cock and the shadow of your pubic hair will show through."

Last she showed me a negligee, very sheer like the nightgowns. "You can wear this any way you like, even nude. The picture in my mind when I bought it was you with nylons and garter belt under it."

"Would you like me to wear one of them tonight?" I asked.

"Maybe one of the baby dolls," she answered. "They're nice and sheer too. Your nipples will show through.

"I thought that most of the sleep things would be for after our union was consummated. But if you want to wear something sooner that's alright."

"I'd like to try one of the nightgowns," I said. "They are so feminine. I want to feel myself in one."

"Okay, I'll help you with it. I'll put on something too."

Eloise rummaged around in the closet and selected a pale blue nightgown that matched my blue one. It looked just as sheer as mine. She hung it on the door.

Eloise helped me off with my camisole first. Then she asked me if I wanted the nylons on or off. "Which do you think looks better?" I asked.

"Let's leave them on this time," she answered.

She pushed my panties down so they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and she picked them up. She brought them to her face and inhaled deeply. "You're not the only one who likes those scents," she said.

She got the blue nightgown and put it over my head. She adjusted the straps and smoothed the sides.

Eloise removed her bra and panties. The panties she laid on my pillow. She put the nightgown on over her head and let it fall down her body.

"Let's look at ourselves," she said and led me to the full length mirror. We looked good together. As she told me she had seen in her mind's eye the dark triangles of our pubic hair showed through the sheer fabric. Her pussy was just evident, peeking out from under its lush cap of hair; but my cock stood out beautifully, especially in its present half hard condition.

"It's early still," Eloise said. "Let's go back downstairs. Maybe we can find some fun on the internet."

We looked for incest stories. We found some on 'Literotica' that were hot, we played with each other through the fabric of our nightgowns as we read them. "Let's be careful, Gina," Eloise said. "It's only a couple of more days."

I agreed reluctantly and we decided it was time for bed. We looked in the mirror again with our arms around each other. Then exchanged a deep kiss. "We look so hot together," Eloise said, her voice was husky.

Her panties were on my pillow waiting for me. "Let's masturbate together." Eloise said,

She rubbed the panties over my face and brought her face close to mine. Each of us had a hand on them and we both inhaled the scents and tasted the juices that saturated them.

We lay on our backs and pulled our nightgowns up to our waists. My cock was hard and ready. I could sense the muskiness of Eloise's desire. She pulled me half on top of her to suck her tit through the material of her nightgown.

Eloise was cumming before I was even close. It made me happy that she did. She had been cumming more often and harder all week, ever since we started to prepare for our union.

When I came I rolled toward her to cum on her belly again. She felt what I was trying to do and let me get above her to erupt on her bare flesh as before.

We kissed hard with me on top of her. Once again telling each other of our love.

We slept, and morning came again. The alarm went off and we had to get up for another day. I had an early class so I would have to leave before Mom.

We had our coffee and a shower, together, as we had become accustomed to. Mom making sure, again, that all traces of makeup were gone. She had to work a little to remove traces of the glue residue left from the wig tape. A quick breakfast and I was off to school.

On my way home after my last class I stopped at a drugstore to buy some depilatory cream. I got home at least an hour before I expected Mom. There were a couple of packages by the door. I brought them inside.

I hurried upstairs to change. My garter belt and nylons first, followed by my camisole. My high heels were next. I checked myself in the mirror before pulling on my panties. I looked hot. A very feminine look offset by my half hard cock. Nylons and garter belt only served to emphasize my manhood.

I had to do a little homework before anything else. I worked until Mom came home. I went downstairs to greet her when I heard her come in. I helped her off with her suit jacket and asked her if she'd like a drink. "Maybe a little wine," she said.

I poured wine for both of us. Mom looked at me with approval as I moved about the kitchen.

"I'm all caught up at work," Mom said. "I can take off early tomorrow."

"Wonderful, Mom, I can skip my four o'clock class if you want me to."

She thought a moment. "Will it put you behind much?"

"Nothing I can't catch up on," I told her.

"Then I guess it would be okay."

I told her about the packages first. "They're for later," she said. "I'll take them upstairs when I go."

I showed her the depilatory cream. She put a little dab on the inside of my elbow to test for reaction. "Let's go ahead and use it this evening," she said. "I want to shave your legs too."

"Ok, Mom."

"I'll get these clothes off and then I thought we could fill out the questionnaire for the incest group."

She was opening her blouse as she spoke. She stood and dropped her skirt to the floor. She threw both garments into the laundry room and held out her hand to me. At the computer we brought up the questionnaire. Most of the questions were fairly straightforward. The only problem we had was a question that asked if we'd had sex with each other. We fudged that one a little bit and put down yes.

There was a lot of play between us as we worked on it. Eloise's pussy was a lot wetter and my cock a lot harder when we finished it up and submitted it.