Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

"Let's have an early dinner," Eloise said. ""Then we can start getting ready for tomorrow."

I thought that sounded good to me.

After dinner I sat in the chair in the bathroom while Eloise applied the cream to my face. She let it sit for a few minutes then scrapped it off. It worked quite well. My face felt smoother than from a shave. Eloise checked for any spots she'd missed and dabbed a little more on until she was satisfied. "It would probably work on your legs too, but I like shaving you," she told me.

We took a long shower. She shaved my legs, then her own. Her underarms were next. She asked me if I'd like mine shaved.

"Would you like them shaved," I asked.

"Yes, I would."

"Then do it, I always wear shirts with sleeves."

We put on our garter belts and nylons. Eloise put a bra on me. She had me stand by her vanity and got a white satin blouse from the closet. It fit me fine. When she buttoned it I could understand why she wanted me to wear a bra. It filled the blouse out nicely, as if I had real breasts.

Next was a gray skirt, about knee length. She put my wig on, but no makeup. She showed me how I looked in the mirror. I thought that when I was all made up I would look good.

Eloise took the blouse and skirt back to the closet. "Let's go ahead and get ready for bed," she said. "The nightgowns were nice last night, would you like to wear them again."

"Yes, it made me feel very feminine, sexy too."

"Okay, why don't you take the nylons off tonight? Be naked under the gown. That feels good too."

We stripped naked and put our nightgowns on. Eloise led me to the mirror to show me my cock and pubic hair visible through the filmy fabric. My manhood was clearly defined even without the hosiery.

"It's early, I think I might like to read some more stories," Eloise said. "I enjoyed sitting with you and reading them last night. But we still need to keep control for one more night."

"Okay, Eloise. I'll let you decide how far is far enough."

"I already have some ideas you'll like, Gina."

Sitting together on in front of the computer monitor we brought up the 'Literotica' site. We went right to the incest section and looked for panties. We found some enjoyable stories. By the time we were through the first one we were rubbing each other's sex. Eloise's legs were parted to give me access. Mine were spread too, but not as much.

Eloise was soon cumming, with gasps and quivers that indicated an orgasm ripping through her body.

"I want to make you cum when we go to bed," she told me in the husky voice she developed when she was hot. "But only once. I want to save you for tomorrow."

We went to bed after another story. As we went up the stairs I reflected that Eloise was right about the feel of the nightgown against naked flesh. The feel of it against my skin, against my thighs and my cock was exquisite.

We kissed next to the bed, hot, open mouthed, wet. Our consummation would be soon. Lying in bed Eloise wanted to talk. She started to tell me about the fantasy she was acting on.

"It was always you. But in my dreams you were a girl. A very pretty girl who had a big dick. My mouth would water when I thought about taking it in my mouth. But you wouldn't let me. Not until you had bedded me, until you had intercourse with me. Fucked me, if you prefer.

"I would try to tell you that you were too big for me. That you would hurt me. In my dreams you threw me on the bed and ravished me. It hurt me so good. A lot of nights I would cum at that part of the dream. The pain was exquisite and I loved you. My son, and now my lover."

"I'll try to make your dream come true, Mom."

"Thank you, Gina."

She lifted herself to look down at me. "You're bigger than you were in the dreams," she said with a smile.

She pulled her gown up to her waist. "Feel me now, feel my heat." She put my hand on her pussy, with her hand over mine she guided one of my fingers between her labia.

Remember my sexual experience was almost nil, except what Mom and I had engaged in over the last week. But, even so, when I pushed my finger into her tunnel she felt small. Nothing like the size of my hard cock. I wasn't experienced enough to know for sure.

I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her and made her cum, and cum again. She pushed my hand away then and told me, "Your turn."

She pulled my nightgown up to my waist. She hadn't pushed hers down yet. It was still bunched around her waist. She grasped my cock and started stroking me. I was so hot that I wouldn't have lasted long, even if I was jerking myself off. The idea of my mother doing it for me was enough to make me blow my load far sooner than I would have.

My cum poured over her hand onto my belly, between my thighs onto the nightgown. It was the most intense orgasm I had experienced in a week full of intense orgasms. She kissed me, pushed our nightgowns down and kissed me again.

"How much I want to taste you, and your cum," she whispered, almost to herself.

"Good night Gina, I love you. Sleep well."

"Good night Mom, I love you."

To be continued.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Got me so hot that I had to read this with only one hand, made a mess in my panties. I got a kick out of when Gene was doing the laundry and folding their panties. I've done the laundry at home for years now and I still enjoy folding our panties and nightgowns. Even got to help with my mother's laundry one time not too many years ago. Most depilatory creams are not recommended for facial hair, at least the ones I've seen. Still wish I could give this story the five stars it deserves. Oh well, on to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wet Panties !!!

Your stories have me so very aroused in my pretty thongs, bras and my other lacy lingerie !!! Thanks for all of your erotic stories.....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy..............xoxoxo !!!

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
GETS BETTER AND BETTER

Part 1 was very good; this is even better.

ortsmaortsmaover 9 years ago
Please Sir, can we have some more...

LOVED IT! Funny thing, I don't read stories more than 3 pages. Usually 2 is as long as I read. Hey, I'm here (Liteotica) for the stroke stories. But by the time I saw this was 4 pages, it was too late. I was hooked!!! I pecticulary like the lack of "Now girl, you gotta learn to suck/fuck/service men". I hate that stuff. I mean, if that's your thing, fine. But I don't want to read it.

Mom wants her sissy to service just her, be mom's lesbian lover. With a dick. Wonderful! (Maybe a girlfriend of moms could join...?) Also since the sissy play is for home only, maybe they should get gel falseies for the bras. Oh well, whatever you write (short of making Gina a cock slave) I'm sure will be "Faboo".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wonderful story

please continue

Maybe Gina should start taking hormones to grow

Bigger breasts?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 01 Julia makes a naughty deal with her heartbroken son.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Snuggle Bunny Kelly's son is the only man for her.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories