Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

Once the wig was chosen she did my face. She took extra care with my eyes and made my lips look a little pouty. After that the wig and my earrings. I had started to wear jewelry. My pierced ears didn't cause any comment considering that many men wore earrings. My earrings though were feminine dangles. I chose a couple of rings and bracelets, the last touch was a tiny dab of perfume and I was ready.

Eloise fixed her makeup next. I watched hoping to learn a few things. Hers didn't take as long. Her nails were already done and she was more self-assured working on her own face.

She chose earrings similar to mine and a dab of perfume too.

In the closet she looked over our clothes. "That camisole is just too nice not to wear, and it lets her know you're a man too. I think a negligee for you. For me maybe a baby doll, or my ivory nightgown."

"I'd opt for the nightgown," I told her. "It's ultra-feminine and you look beautiful and sexy in it. That's the effect we're looking for."

"I think you're right, Gina. And nylons for both of us and heels."

I chose a pair of seamed nylons, that I knew would stay up okay, and a pair of patent leather pumps with three inch heels.

We pulled on the hosiery, slipped our heels on and looked at ourselves in the full length mirror.

"I think it looks about right," Eloise said. "Like we're ready for whatever happens and we make it plain that there are no doubts what her visit is about."

"Sexy and feminine," I said. "I think we're hot. I hope Jenny does too."

"Well we have time to kill," Eloise said. "We probably shouldn't have any more sex just yet. At least not for you." She laughed.

"Let's have a story time." I suggested.

"Either that or we can sit around trying to guess what Jenny looks like," she said with a smile.

We looked at stories for a while. A couple were pretty good. Jenny made the drive in better time than we thought she would. We saw the lights of her car pull into our driveway. Eloise threw on a robe and opened the door for her.

My first impression was that she was an attractive woman. About the same height as my mother's 5'-4". She was a little overweight like Mom too. Probably a little more so. My impression was of soft curves. She looked comfortable.

She was wearing a skirt and blouse with a light jacket. Her dark brown hair was cut at chin level. Her eyes a very pretty hazel. She had a small overnight bag with her. Eloise took it from her and set it on the bottom stair and took her jacket to hang up.

Mom slipped her robe off and they hugged. "I'm so glad to finally meet you, Eloise," Jenny said.

"No more than me," Eloise replied

I was next for a hug. "Gina, you're lovely," she told me. She sounded sincere.

"We know it's been a long drive for you, Jenny. Why don't you sit and relax. Would you like coffee, or tea? Maybe a drink?

"A cup of coffee would be great, tea would be fine too, whatever's easiest."

I turned the coffee maker on. It was already set up. Eloise guided Jenny to a seat on the couch. She sat with her a couple of feet between them.

As soon as the coffee finished I brought them both a cup. I noticed that Jenny was wearing either nylons or panty hose. I picked up a trace of her scent too. A hint of muskiness and desire. The perfume she wore seemed to accent the effect.

I poured for myself and carried it to a chair facing the couch. I crossed my legs in a feminine manner as I had practiced. I thought I did it quite well.

Jenny turned to Eloise. "Gina looks so much like a young lady. It's hard to believe he's a man."

"Very much a man," Eloise told her.

"My God," Jenny said. "I get hot just looking at him." She turned to Eloise, "And you too. That nightgown is so lovely, so feminine. You are both so attractive."

"Thank you," Eloise told her. "Thank you very much."

Jenny sipped at her coffee I refilled her cup. She thanked me with a big smile. I was standing almost in front of her. She reached out to my crotch, tentatively. She didn't quite touch me but looked at Eloise as if asking permission.

"Go ahead," Eloise spoke softly. "It's okay."

She rubbed her hand on my panty covered, and rapidly hardening cock. I heard her sigh and saw her tongue wet her lips.

The moment passed. Jenny finished her coffee and set her cup on the coffee table. "I wasn't sure what to do when I got here," she said. "But while driving I decided that I will put myself at your disposal."

"Actually, Jenny," Eloise told her. "We are no better prepared than you are. So why don't you tell us what you might like."

"I probably should take a shower," Jenny said.

"You don't need to," Eloise told her. "Especially if you were horny on the way here."

"I was," Jenny replied. "As to what I might like, I think I'm trying to find that out. I want to... I don't really know what I want. Maybe explore is the right word."

"Let's go upstairs then," Eloise said. "You are sounding almost exactly as I feel, like there is something waiting for me. All I have to do is find it. Maybe we will find it together."

"That would be nice," Jenny responded.

I took Jenny's bag and followed Eloise and her up the stairs. Eloise leading Jenny by the hand. In the bedroom I set the bag down. A lamp on the dresser provided a dim light, just enough to see.

Eloise and Jenny were standing close together, Eloise unbuttoning Jenny's blouse; Jenny's hands on Eloise's hips. Their lips meeting in a deep kiss.

"A first for me," Eloise said when they broke apart. She slid Jenny's blouse off her shoulders.

"I've gone that far with a woman," Jenny responded. "But never beyond a kiss and a little fondling."

Jenny's breasts were the size of small, plump melons. Like the rest of her they looked comfortable. Her bra was lacy and sexy looking. Her belly a little soft, like Eloise's.

Jenny's skirt fell to the floor. I wasn't sure which one of the women had caused it. Jenny stepped out of it and kicked it away. She was wearing thigh high nylons. Her panties matched her bra.

I joined the women for a three way hug. Jenny lifted her face to mine for a kiss; it was hot with our tongues dancing. When we came up for air there was an awkward moment, no one seemed to know who should do what, with who. But it passed when I fell to my knees and drew both of their panty covered pussies close to my face. My hands clawed at the waist of their panties. I pulled their panties down over their hips, Eloise and then Jenny helped matters along, pushing them down around their feet and kicking them off.

Two bare pussies were pushed against my face. Both hot and ripe with hours of arousal, ready to be plucked and eaten; or fucked. Who cared, the fragrances were overwhelming my senses. Lovely, beautiful, the bouquets of two hot women blending together into a pleasing perfume.

Jenny's bush was full and wild, like Eloise's. Her labia were puffy with lust and her clit peeked between them at the top of her slit. I was delighted and rubbed my cheeks against both of them relishing the feel of their hair against my face. They were pulling at my arms, urging me to my feet. But I did not want to leave their pussies, their lusty aromas.

The women were insistent. They pulled me up to stand with them. They were working together, perhaps by instinct; maybe because of whispered exchanges. I had been captivated by the scents of their aroused pussies. It was unlikely I would have heard them if they had whispered to each other.

Jenny went to her knees in front of me. Pushing my negligee out of the way she caressed my hard on, still concealed by my panties. Eloise straddled her and, with her arms around my neck, kissed me open mouthed. Jenny groped for the waist of my panties and pulled them over my hips and my hard cock.

I heard a soft "oh," as my rigid dick sprang free. Jenny rubbed her face on my hard shaft as my mother and I kissed. I felt her mouth slide over him and gave a soft gasp against my mother's lips.

Eloise looked down and stepped back with a smile. She touched Jenny's head and told her, "Let's move to the bed."

I soon found myself between two hot women. Both were fondling my cock and taking turns kissing me. Hot wet kisses from both. They were kissing each other too. Across my body their lips met in passion. Their heat apparent to me.

"What would you like, Gina?" Eloise asked me softly. Jenny seemed to wonder too.

"Make love," I said. "You both want to know. Make love and find out."

"I want it all," I heard Jenny moan.

Mom and I changed places. She and Jenny clasped each other as they laid together. "You will have it all," I heard Mom whisper to her.

I slid off the bed to give them room, and to avoid being a distraction. There was the fact, too, that watching two women making love was a long time fantasy of mine. We had a comfortable chair in the bedroom that we often used to eat each other. It was a perfect place to watch. To let my voyeurism come to the fore.

They started slow, a little tentatively, with kissing and fondling each other's tits. I heard Jenny gasp when Eloise fingered her pussy. Jenny soon followed and played with Eloise's clit.

As if by mutual consent the women slid down to the middle of the bed. Jenny flipped around so that they were in a sixty-nine position. Neither woman hesitated after that. They were soon licking and sucking at the other woman's hot pussy. I sat, entranced, with a throbbing, hard cock.

Jenny was the first to cum. Her muffled cries of orgasmic pleasure seemed to bring on an orgasm for Eloise. The room was soon filled with the sounds and scents of hot women making love. I could hardly keep from stroking myself to an orgasm. Only the fact that I would soon be cumming with one of the women let me control myself.

Jenny and Eloise broke apart when they were satisfied. Jenny turned to lie facing Mom and the held each other tightly. They were kissing and tasting each other's lips and tongue. I heard muffled giggles and sighs from both.

I returned to the bed. My hard cock was standing straight out. I sat on the edge of the bed. The women noticed me and broke their kisses. "It sounded good," I told them.

"It was," they said almost together.

"Better than I dreamed," Eloise said with a smile.

"Wonderful," was Jenny's comment.

Eloise reached for my hand and pulled me the rest of the way onto the bed. My hard-on was obvious. "I'll get him ready for you," Eloise told Jenny.

She pulled me on top of her and whispered, "Fuck me now, fuck your mother."

I came almost instantly. I was a little embarrassed, but Mom shushed me when I tried to apologize. "It's fine, Baby," I wanted you to cum so you'll last longer with Jenny. I want her to enjoy you like I do."

Mom slid out from under me and moved away from us leaving Jenny and I together. Jenny pulled me close for a kiss. I was a little hesitant at first. The only woman I had ever made love to was my mother. I got over it, though; and soon. I returned her kisses and they quickly became heated.

"Oh, Gina," she was almost whispering. "You are such a lovely girl. And with such a beautiful cock."

She was fondling my dick, starting to get me hard again. Her words helped.

"Lie still," she told me. "Let me make love to you."

She kissed my nipples through the lace of my camisole. She pushed it up so she could suck on them. She kissed me all over my chest and belly. She licked my navel. All the while she was fondling my cock. I got hard quickly, I was young and resilient. It didn't take long to get ready again.

Jenny lay between my legs. She spoke as if to herself, but loud enough for Mom and I to hear her. "What beautiful legs, what a beautiful cock. It's bigger than Ken."

We were to learn that Ken was her late brother.

Jenny made love to my dick. She rubbed her face against its hardness, then her neck. She knelt over it and rubbed her tits on him. She took him in her mouth. She pulled off my cock and told Mom, "Come close to him. Let her know we are both here for her."

Eloise slid over next to me and, her face above mine, kissed me with wet lips and probing tongue. I returned the kiss and held her with one arm. My other hand was on Jenny's head, wrapped in her hair as she sucked my cock. She didn't make me cum, not yet.

Jenny rose up and straddled me. Eloise moved out of her way. She impaled her wet pussy on my rock hard shaft. She was tight, but the juices of her lust eased the way. "Oh, yes," I heard her murmur. "Yes, yes, yes."

She leaned down to kiss me. "It's been so long, Gina," she said. "Fuck me now. Fuck me you delicious woman."

I felt a sense of exhilaration when she referred to me as a woman. I wanted to feel like a woman, and I did. Except when my maleness controlled my libido. It was him that made me hard. Him that made me able to fill these women's empty cunts. Of course when Gina was in control, when she was able to subdue my male self, I was able to make love to women as a woman. So far only with Eloise, but soon with Jenny too.

Jenny came quickly. An orgasm making her body sing as it tore through her. Her gasps became cries of satisfaction as ecstasy overcame her body. She covered my face with hot wet kisses. Our lips mashed, our tongues danced. She fed me her tit and I eagerly sucked at it.

She fucked me more. Lying on my body with a fucking motion as she massaged her clit with my hard cock. It was wonderful for me. The best of both worlds. As if I was being fucked while my pulsating cock filled a lovely woman's hot pussy.

I was dimly aware of Eloise next to us. She was cumming, too. She masturbated to the thrills she felt as she watched her new friend and her son make love. She felt no jealousy. At that moment she loved them both.

"Fuck me, Gina," I heard as Jenny shuddered with yet another orgasm.

I felt my cum surging from my balls, my body electrified as I filled her hot pussy with my slick cum. As we kissed wildly, mindlessly. As I thrust my hard cock deep into her pussy, and thrust again as I emptied myself into her eager body.

She laid on top of me as I softened. With soft purrs of satisfaction she indicated contentment. I held her tightly. We kissed, not wildly now, as gratified lovers. I felt my mother next to us and put one arm around her too. We were all together, comfortable.

We laid together afterwards. Me, the faux woman, between the hot sweaty bodies of two real women. My femininity surged to the fore and I felt as if my cock was a contented pussy. One that had been filled and sated. I marveled that I was able to subdue my maleness enough to make my psyche feel like a well fucked woman. Psyche, that beautiful woman beloved by cupid; the center of my soul. What could be more appropriate at a time like this?

Both women were petting and kissing me. They were telling me how wonderful I was and how lovely.

Jenny told us, Eloise and I, how fantastic she felt. Mom and I shared her joy. I must admit to a slight tinge of male smugness. I tried, without much success, to subdue that conceit.

I was soon aware the Eloise and Jenny had their fingers entwined atop my body. They met and kissed above my breast. I slid out of the way to let them love each other again. They came together and were soon locked in a tight embrace. It thrilled me to watch them. I was happy that my mother was able to taste a pussy as she had desired. And, even more, that it was Jenny. A lady with whom she seemed to developing a rapport.

I sat in the chair while the women ate each other. Sucking and licking and supping on each other's essences. Essences flavored with the cum I had filled both their cunts with. Once again I sat engrossed as the almost naked bodies twisted and writhed in ecstasy. I inhaled the scents of the room as I watched. Cum and sweat; pheromones, male and female. Pussy juices and musk. A fabulous blend that entranced me. The sounds complemented the scents. Moans and gasps, cries of lust muffled by the wet folds of hot cunts. I was sated, but even so the atmosphere was erotic.

The women broke apart, replete. They laid together in a loving embrace, intent on each other. Whispering about their satisfaction, their joy, their happiness. They had discovered each other. They had found a facet of their sexuality that had been hidden, even from themselves.

They held out their arms to me and invited me to join them, to share their joy. I returned to the bed and they laid on either side of me, closely. Their hands were clasped over my body and we fell asleep together.

I woke in the morning later than normal. Jenny was still asleep next to me. I could hear Mom in the bathroom. I slid out of bed and joined her there. She was brushing her teeth, but indicated that I could go ahead and pee. I sat, it seemed more feminine, and pissed as she finished her tooth brushing. She leaned down to kiss me as I sat on the toilet.

"I'll go start the coffee," she spoke softly so she wouldn't wake Jenny. "Meet me downstairs, let Jenny sleep."

I brushed my teeth, found my negligee on the floor and joined Mom downstairs.

She served me coffee and sat across from me. "What did you think of Jenny?" She asked.

"I think she is an attractive and enjoyable woman," I replied. "I'm more curious about how you feel about her and your experiences last night."

"Oh my God, Gene," she was speaking as my mother. "My mind is in a turmoil. I know I enjoyed sex with her. I know that, like you, I find her a delightful woman. But I'm afraid of being selfish. I don't know how far I want to go down that path, with her. I don't know how far she wants to go. You are the most important person in my life. You always will be."

"Mom," I said. "Don't be concerned. Things will work themselves out. I won't get jealous. In fact, I enjoyed watching you two make love; and I was thrilled when you orgasmed.

"Mom," I continued. "You are the most important person to me too. Anything that makes you feel good is fine with me. You found out something about yourself. Accept it. Live it."

"Thank you, Gene, I think I need to talk to Jenny alone for a while sometime today. I'll go see if she's up. Why don't you start breakfast?"

Mom went upstairs while I started cooking bacon. In the bedroom she found Jenny just waking up. She sat on the edge of the bed and bent down to kiss her. A kiss Jenny returned. "I need to pee, I'll be right back," Jenny said.

When Jenny returned they sat on the bed together. "You look radiant," Mom told her. "I'm glad."

"It was a wonderful night, Eloise. Memorable."

"Yes it was, Dear," Eloise replied. "I think we both found out what we wanted to know about ourselves."

They hugged then, as Jenny said, "Yes, now we know." The hug wasn't sexual. It was between two friends who had just found each other.

"We need to talk later," Eloise said. "Right now let's have some coffee and breakfast."

"Yes, we have a lot to discuss." Jenny replied.

Mom gave her a bathrobe to wear and they joined me downstairs. Over breakfast we learned much about Jenny. Her love for her brother, Ken, was obvious. It was clear, too, that although she would never forget him that she had decided to move on.

The city that Jenny called home was where the main campus of the state university was located. She worked at the university, in the Bursar's office. Although it was a well-paying job it was not very fulfilling.

We told her about ourselves, about Mom's work and my studies. Jenny asked if I intended to apply to the state university. I replied that it was high up on my list. She mentioned that she had a degree in business, but seldom made use of it in her job. I told her that I was leaning towards studying business. Jenny said, wistfully, that she really wanted to work for herself, but didn't know what she should do.

The subject of our night of sex didn't come up except that Jenny said she felt fulfilled. Eloise and I agreed that it had been an exciting and pleasant experience.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers