Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

When the conversation became to run down I got up to clear the table. Mom took Jenny's hand and they went back to the bedroom. I was mindful of Mom telling me to give them some time alone. After cleaning up in the kitchen I checked out some of my favorite sites on the computer.

*******

In the bedroom Eloise and Jenny made the bed then lay together on it to talk. They asked each other where they were going with their new relationship. They decided to give it every chance to develop.

Jenny talked about her life with her brother Ken, and about some of the sex they had enjoyed together.

Eloise listened with interest. Jenny was talking about things that Mom had dreamed of, but hadn't happened yet between us. She asked questions, Jenny answered. Jenny told her how to get more information on the internet. Eloise told her that she had already had bought some of the things that were needed, but had been unsure about using them. Talking to Jenny moved her a step closer to living another dream.

"I'll have to try that next week," Mom said. "It's something I want to do."

Mom and I were to find a new enjoyment for ourselves the following week. I'll tell you about it later.

Eloise told Jenny about how her relationship with me had come about. About how she had guided me and helped me to become more feminine. About how we were still learning, but were progressing.

She described our trip to New York and told Jenny of the places we had gone for crossdressing help. She described the boutique where we had my bras made. Expensive, but worth it. She described some of the crossdressers we had met, both straight and transsexual.

She told Jenny about how, before our union, she had never experienced oral sex. How she had dreamed, often, about it with me. Me as a man sometimes or as a woman other times. She told how she had realized that she really wanted to taste another woman's pussy.

Jenny too confided about her realization that she was attracted to femininity that she wanted men in women's clothes, and women too.

They talked about how much fun Eloise had making me up and helping me dress. Jenny asked if she could help. Eloise told her she'd be happy to have her assistance.

They kissed, they hugged, and thought up things to do with me. They decided to take me out for lunch, as a young lady.

*******

Mom went to the top of the stairs and called for me to join them. I was happy to. My cock had started to stir as I looked at my sites on the computer. It was memories of the night before that stirred up my lust, not the website. I had been looking for things to make me more womanly. I had in mind a way to make my skin softer. I found several products that would supposedly work. I ordered the one that was most highly rated by users.

In the bedroom I found that both women had shed their robes, or negligee in Eloise's case. They were lying together on the bed waiting for me. They moved apart to let me lie between them. I let my negligee fall to the floor and joined them.

"You owe me," Eloise said in her husky tones.

"And me," Jenny added.

They worked together getting me hard. Fondling my cock, kissing him, nibbling at my glans. It didn't take long for me to react to the two hot women. Eloise straddled me. I sighed with pleasure as her pussy, slick with her juices, slid down my cock.

She held out her hand to Jenny who quickly knelt over my chest. Her pussy was in front of my face. Hot and wet, aroused and ready. Her wild mane framing her labia. Her prominent clit peeking out between the lips, hard, anticipating what was to come.

Jenny leaned back into Eloise. Eloise held her close, fondled her tits. With my hands on the cheeks of Jenny's ass I drew her to me. To my eager lips and tongue, ready for her pussy. As I tasted her I was exhilarated by what was happening. It was something I had only dreamed of before. I was making love to two hot women together.

Jenny's juices poured onto my face as I licked at her inner pussy and sucked on her hard clit. It was exciting to feel her rub her pussy over my face, to anoint me with her nectar. It was a joy, too, to feel Eloise's pussy enveloping my hard cock. To feel the slap of her flesh on mine as she rode my cock to an orgasm. Her cries of pleasure affected Jenny so that she too was soon cumming.

I had to control my impulse to let my cum explode from my cock. I enjoyed the feel of two women cumming on top of me too much to cut it short. I nibbled at Jenny's clit; that brought her to another orgasm. "Yes, Gina, Yes," I heard her cry out.

Eloise was soon cumming again too. It was too much for me to restrain myself any longer. My cum exploded into my mother's hot cunt as my body thrilled with the excitement pulsing through me.

We rested for a while then showered together. I depilated my face to keep it smooth. I got hard again, in the shower, but the women told me to save it for later. It was obvious to me that they had something planned. They hadn't told me what.

We all dried each other then went to Mom's vanity to get made up. Jenny had a lot of fun working with Eloise. I took the opportunity to try out my new voice on them. They thought it quite good, but both felt that any extended conversation would probably give me away. Jenny suggested that more practice was probably what I needed. She recommended that I use only my practice voice when home. Mom could correct me if it started going awry.

That made sense to me, and Mom agreed. I told them, in my feminine voce, that the website I had learned from said it would take several months to perfect, maybe as much as a year. Mom said I should show her the website so she would know if I was doing right.

Eloise and Jenny picked out an outfit for me to wear. They decided to go with a brunette wig. It was one of my favorites with shoulder length hair and long bangs. They slipped my nylons and garter belt on with my panties on top of the garters. Next my bra. Jenny was delighted at the way it molded my flesh into smallish tits. They picked out a stylish print dress for me and put it over my head. A dab of perfume, jewelry and shoes with two inch heels completed the outfit.

The women didn't take as long to get ready as it took for me. Eloise lent Jenny a dress. It was just a little tight, but that only made it look sexier. They both looked classy when they were ready to go. That was when they told me we were going to lunch. They had me practice. "I'll have the same as her." A few times until they were satisfied.

"No one should know us where we're going," Eloise said. "At least none of the staff, so it doesn't matter if you're a little off on the voice."

We went to a fashionable restaurant in the downtown shopping area. Our city was large enough to still have a downtown retail district. The food was delicious and no one seemed the least bit suspicious about me. I looked, we thought, like a young lady with an older woman who might be her older sister and another that could be her mother. Jenny thought my walk almost perfect and my mannerisms graceful. I basked in her praise and thought that I was making progress.

We tried a little conversation at the table, but I left most of the talk to Jenny and Eloise. I kept my comments short. Even so it was good practice and did wonders for my confidence. Back at the house Eloise and Jenny asked me to stay dressed like I was. Eloise made us all drinks and we sat in the living room talking.

It was obvious, by now, that Mom and Jenny were getting along very well together. It pleased me to see it. I liked Jenny, I found her attractive and thought her to be a pleasant and intelligent woman. I was hoping that we would see more of her, much more.

The conversation turned to Jenny and her job. She told us, once again, how she hoped to start her own business. "Your accounts of your trip to New York have given me an idea," she told us. "When I get home I'm going to check on what facilities there are for crossdressers in my town. It may be that there is a market for something like that."

"That may be a great idea," Mom told her. "We should see if there might be opportunities here too."

I could feel the sexual tension rising in the room. Jenny and I were seated on the couch, a space between us; Eloise on a chair facing us. I was sitting slightly sideways trying for the pose I see women using. It was Eloise who made the first move. "I have too many clothes on," she said.

Standing she let her skirt fall to the floor and stepped out of it. Jenny laughed and stood too. Turning her back to me she asked me to unzip her dress. She pushed the straps off her shoulders and let the dress slide to the floor. She kicked it away to join Eloise's skirt.

I started to stand too, but Eloise waved me back down. "Not yet, Gina," she said.

Jenny stood close to Eloise and opened her blouse. She slid it off Eloise's shoulders and threw it towards the discarded dress and skirt. The women kissed. A deep kiss that showed affection. Affection and desire.

They stepped back from each other and slid their panties off. They joined the pile of clothing on the floor. Bras quickly followed. My cock was straining against the silk of my panties. The women before me were naked now, except for nylons and heels.

They kissed again. Eloise took Jenny's hand and led her to the couch. "I'll have him all week," she said softly. "I know what you want and it's okay."

"Thank you, Eloise."

Jenny slid to her knees in front of me and pushed my dress up. I instinctively slid my butt to the edge of the couch to help her. She grasped the top of my panties and pulled them over my hips, just far enough to let my throbbing cock spring free.

Jenny looked up at me. "Eloise is right, Gina. You are a lovely girl with a big cock."

She was grasping my cock as she spoke stroking it lightly.

"I used to love to give Ken a blow job when he was wearing panties." She spoke softly and pensively. "I'll love it with you too. I know it."

She made love to my cock, as she had the night before. Rubbing him over her face and neck, licking him, nibbling at his glans, and at last taking him deep into her wet mouth. Her hand lifted my balls and fondled them. Her tongue, her lips, and her teeth. She wasn't just sucking me, she was loving me; loving my cock.

Eloise was kneeling on the couch, beside me, facing me. She pulled my head to her for a hot wet kiss. Jenny would bring me to the brink of orgasm and stop. Holding my cock still in her mouth until my cum had retreated to my balls.

I couldn't stand too much of such teasing. I grabbed a handful of her hair and twisted, hard, the next time I felt my cum surging in my cock. She seemed to like me twisting her hair. She moaned and sucked me harder bringing me to an explosive orgasm. My cum poured from me, to fill her hot mouth. An electric thrill raced through my cock, through my whole body.

She kept me in her mouth as I softened, her tongue playing with my cock even as it became limp. She looked at me then, with a dribble of cum on her chin, "I knew it would be good,"

Eloise slid from the couch to kneel facing her. They kissed and shared my cum. "Let's go upstairs," Eloise said. "We can have an after lunch nap, or whatever else we'd like."

In the bedroom we took my dress off and hung it up. I took my bra off too. We all took our heels off. We lay on the bed. Eloise and Jenny together, I was next to Jenny. I dozed off. I think we all did.

I woke later to the sight of Eloise and Jenny eating each other's pussy. The scent of hot pussy was strong and enticing. Both women were cumming even as I woke up. I thought about, possibly, breaking into their embrace and making a circle with them. As I was about to reach for the bare asses swirling in front of me the women broke apart, sated. My nascent boner would have to wait.

The women kissed each other, then seeing me awake Jenny climbed over me so I was between them. Both women kissed me then. We lay in bed for a while with lots of touching and kisses. It wasn't passionate, more affectionate. It wasn't long before we decided to get up. We all put robes on and went downstairs.

Eloise fixed drinks and we sat in the living room getting more acquainted. We had talked some more. There was still much to know about Jenny. There was much for her to learn about us too. The conversation was rambling. We talked about a lot of different things. I used the opportunity to practice my woman's voice. Jenny and Eloise gave me occasional advice.

Over dinner the conversation continued. It wasn't a very elaborate meal; we had leftover stew. It was actually quite good. I had made it Wednesday after school specifically for the weekend. I hadn't known that Jenny would be visiting, but Mom and I wouldn't have felt like taking time to cook.

After dinner we sat on the couch with Jenny between Eloise and myself. We were both snuggled up to our guest. We took turns kissing her and fondling her breasts and pussy. She returned our kisses and fondling with heat. It wasn't long before we decided it was bedtime.

I was in the middle, between the two women. With hot wet kisses, on lips on tits, on pussies and cock. We found ourselves, almost instinctively, in a circle. Eloise was making love to my cock as Jenny ate her pussy. I was licking and sucking at Jenny's hot, wet cunt.

I rubbed my teeth against Jenny's clit hearing a muffled gasp in response. Eloise was cumming first. I could feel the quivers in her body as she sucked on my throbbing cock. I was trying to hold myself back. I wanted to feel the women cumming as much as I could.

Jenny was cumming soon after Eloise. Her pussy was flowing. I was delighted to rub my face in her juices, to smear her essences on my cheeks. To push my tongue into her. To nibble and suck her hard clit.

I held back as long as I could before I felt both women shuddering with orgasms. My cum exploded from my cock in an explosion of orgiastic lust. It surged forth and filled my mother's greedy mouth with its slick, creamy heat. She milked me dry as I sucked up Jenny's nectar.

I had softened when Mom lifted her head from my cock. We split apart and Mom kissed first Jenny, then me. Wet open mouthed kisses, wet with my cum.

We fell asleep and slept soundly, together, until morning. When I opened my eyes I was, as I had been the morning before, alone with Jenny. She was still sleeping next to me. I could hear Mom in the bathroom and joined her there. She was brushing her teeth but motioned for me to go ahead and pee.

When she put her toothbrush up she said, "I'm enjoying this weekend very much. How about you?"

"I am too," I replied. "Shall I go cook breakfast?"

"Not yet, I would like a little more time with Jenny this morning," Mom replied. "But let's have coffee first."

"Ok, I'll find something to do later."

We heard Jenny stirring in the bedroom. Mom went back to the bedroom while I brushed my teeth and checked my wig and makeup in the mirror. I wiped off smeared lipstick and made minor adjustments to the wig. It had stayed in place quite well. The hair needed combing though.

Jenny came in as I was trying to comb my wig. "I'll help you with that if you'll wait until I've had coffee," she told me.

"Thanks, I'm not very good at it. Not yet anyway."

"You'll learn," she said. "You've learned a lot already."

I left, found my robe, and went downstairs to join my mother in the kitchen. We sat at the table with our coffee. "Since Jenny's awake we might as well make breakfast," Mom said.

We had the meal almost ready by the time Jenny showed up wearing the robe Mom had lent her. She looked radiant. As a matter of fact, Eloise did too. The night had certainly agreed with both of them.

Over breakfast Jenny mentioned she would have to leave about noon. "I'd like to stay longer, but I better get home and get some rest. Work tomorrow."

"Work for us, too," Eloise said. "It usually takes an hour, or two, Sunday afternoon to get Gina back to Gene. We don't want him going to school looking girly."

We all laughed at that remark. "We still have the morning." I put in.

"Yes we do," Eloise said. "So, Jenny, you're our guest. What would you like to do the rest of the morning?"

"I put myself in your hands when I arrived here. So far that has worked fine for me," Jenny responded. "If I had to choose I couldn't. I want to make love with both of you."

"Why don't you and Gina go fix her makeup," Mom said. "I'll clean the kitchen and join you later. Much later." She smiled at us.

Jenny and I, in the bedroom, sat at the vanity. Jenny helped me put on makeup and combed out my wig. She showed me a little about doing it myself.

Jenny talked as she worked on me. She told me that she was excited about having found us. About how she felt it was fate working in her life. "I know it hasn't been enough time to tell for sure, but my instincts are telling me it's true. I feel like there is much more to come."

I felt myself getting hard as we worked on my face and talked. Jenny was aware of my developing hard-on and stroked it a couple of times through my robe.

When my face was done Jenny knelt and drew fresh nylons onto my legs. She kissed my hard cock as she did and smiled up at me. Together we picked out a camisole for me to wear. It was one of my favorites. Jenny said she would like me to wear panties. We picked out a pair to match the camisole. I had to lay my hard cock against my belly to put them on. The tip peeked out above the elastic of the waist.

Last we both put a dab of perfume behind our ears. Jenny had brought her own. It was an alluring fragrance that suited her perfectly. Eloise and I were still trying out scents for me. We had eliminated many, although we found a couple that were pretty good, we didn't feel we had found the one that's perfect for me yet.

I took her hand and led her to the bed. It was unmade but we didn't care. We were both in an aroused state. I could sense Jenny's musk, her desire. She shed her robe and we lay down together.

We kissed and fondled each other. I sucked her tits and kissed her body. I licked at her hot pussy. I tasted her musky juices. She pushed my panties down to my thighs. She liked to feel them on me while we fucked or sucked.

She was wet, my tongue told me of her slick juices preparing her cunt for my throbbing cock. I lifted my head from her pussy, turned and slid my cock into her. She was tight, as she had been before. She gasped, a sound of pleasure, not pain.

Jenny held me with arms and legs as I pumped my dick into her. A soft cry, "Fuck me, Gina," told me of her desire.

She came quickly and intensely. Her hips raised to me, her legs clasped over my back. Her mouth slack and wet as we exchanged hot kisses. She was making incoherent sounds. An occasion "fuck me," could be understood.

She was to cum again. A long extended orgasm that caused her body to shudder with the exhilaration of lust fulfilled. I felt my own body responding to her joy. My cum surged into her eager pussy as I shouted with the thrill of orgasm.

Afterward we lay together embracing and kissing often.

Eloise joined us soon. I remembered that she wanted some time with Jenny. After a hot kiss form both women I found a robe and left them alone. I went downstairs and turned on the computer.

It was not until much later that I was to learn that, between bouts of lovemaking, they had discussed things that would affect my future.

It was almost noon when Mom and Jenny came downstairs. Jenny was dressed to leave, she had her overnight bag in her hand. We exchanged affectionate hugs and kisses. She kissed and hugged Mom next.

"I'm glad you invited me," she told us. "I had a wonderful weekend and I learned the truth about myself. You are both such lovely people."

"Thank you, Jenny," I responded. "It was equally nice for us. I hope we get together again, and often."

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers