Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will, Gina, I'm sure of it."

"Yes we will, Gina," Mom said. "We both want to and I'm glad to hear you do too."

Jenny left after more hugs and kisses. Mom and I sat together on the couch cuddled together, but without much talk, until lunchtime.

Over a light lunch Mom told me how she and Jenny had made love, then they'd talked for a long time. 'Girl talk' mom called it. They had made love again before Jenny had to get ready to leave.

Mom told me that she felt really good about Jenny and their having made love. "And Jenny says she feels the same.

"We haven't made any kind of commitment to each other. I never would unless you did the same. My commitment is to you," Mom said. "But we did agree not to make love with anyone else until we see what develops between the three of us."

I told Mom about the conversation Jenny and I had while she helped with my makeup. "That's similar to our talk," Mom said. "I like her, let's hope something develops."

After lunch we sent an email to Jenny telling her what a great weekend it had been for us. We worked on removing my makeup after that. When Mom was satisfied she took me to bed, as Gene. Her man.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Crossdressing isn't for sissies; it takes work and dedication otherwise it's just a man in a dress. I can still remember the first time I went out dressed. Another crossdresser and I were escorted by a lady friend to a friendly restaurant for lunch. I was nervous as hell, but everything went well, and we had a good time. Sleeping in wigs, bras and such are fun once in a while but it's best to remove everything but panties and nightgowns. Anyway, I'm glad they have found Jenny and looking forward to more.

Cath3rineCath3rineover 8 years ago
Great

A very well written story. A 5-star winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heaven

This story reminds me of my bi aunt (by marriage) who I lived with and who feminized me when she caught me wearing a pair of her panties and fuzzy slippers. She taught me everything from makeup and walking and talking to the love of lingerie and how to please a woman orally. She would on occasion have her 2 bi girlfrinds over and have me dress as a french maid in order to serve them (more ways than one). Ohhhhh way it great times for all concerned! I love her for making me the sissy that I am today!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes very hot and i think jenny ends up pregnant

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
A Mom's Duty: Accidental Hard-On Son takes powerful erection drug and mom must help him cum.in Incest/Taboo
Meeting Mom Online Mother has a Valentine's Day surprise for role playing son.in Incest/Taboo
September's Catalysts Sex, pregnancy, a mom's awakened urges occur in September.in Incest/Taboo
The Challenge Ch. 01 A woman is offered money to have sex with her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories