Étiennette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lionsex
lionsex
1 Followers

I lay there, bare-ass, still on top and inside of Étiennette. Étiennette saved me from the non-verbal confrontation by grabbing my face and kissing me hard on the lips. I flared my cock inside of her. Étiennette let out an "Oooh," and jerked in unison with my still hard dick. Now with daughter home, Étiennette futilely joked, "Another round?" Just then, the bright and playful third movement of Moonlight Sonata blared above us.

She was such an instinctive love maker. I asked her how she could possibly be a virgin. She was incredibly beautiful and natural. "I wasn't going to give it up to any jerk off high school boy," she explained. I could understand. Not only was chivalry dead, but there was a pervading sense of dread over sexual involvement with the electronically consumed man-boy who would take a lover such as Étiennette and turn her into a mere bragging right or, worse, a cheap internet display.

The tension between the girls dissipated into laughter. I felt better about this. But, I knew I had to answer for my transgressions. This was my plight. Momentary bliss wouldn't last. I was a married man of whom the express expectation of maintaining a normal home life was imposed. Everyone knew this. But, at least we took time out to explore otherwise. I fantasized about being stranded with Étiennette on some distant tropical island; taking her all to myself and making daily love to her. In reality, any such move -- adult or not -- would have me on every post office wall from here to Maine.

At least daughter wasn't put out. In fact, she provided other opportunities. I was in such a better mood knowing that my only sexual recourse was other than the umpteen-hundredth instance of jacking off to some racy porn exposition.

And, so the story ends as it began.

The girls had a sleep over. My wife was snoring. So, I slept on the couch. I always slept in the nude. I was so rolled in blankets, and such a light sleeper, that I wasn't worried about errant discoveries. I faded with the night after struggling to sleep. I prayed that Étiennette, who was just feet away, would come to me one last time.

Some time around 2:30am, I felt fingers softly run through my hair. I awoke to find Étiennette standing over me in a white, silk nighty. She looked down on me with large fawn eyes. The moonlight reflected off the wall, illuminating her wonderful features. I was so fortunate to have this moment.

She undid her gown, revealing her breasts. She was completely nude beneath it. I reached up and drew a finger from her hip to just above her pubis. She twinged and smiled. This was a reminder of our playfulness; a ticklish spot I had discovered sometime during our love making.

We both knew what was growing between us couldn't last. What a horrible thought in the magic of our union. She dropped her gown. It fell around her ankles. There she stood in her nakedness, offering herself to me. Her supple shoulders were outlined by the moonlight from behind. I reached up and cupped her hips with my trembling hands. She brushed aside the blankets and smiled when she discovered my nudity.

She sat beside me and kissed me on the mouth. It was a long and passionate kiss. The texture of her soft tongue played against mine. She broke the kiss and moved downward, kissing me on the neck, then the chest. She kissed me several times about the stomach as she repositioned herself lower.

I could feel her firm breasts against my thighs. I stared at the ceiling as she took me into her mouth. I let out a faint gasp as she worked my cock deeper into her throat. I gazed at the ceiling as I felt her tongue swirl around the head of my cock. "I love the taste of your pre-cum," she whispered before reintroducing my cock into her mouth. While she sucked me, she drew her fingers down my torso and gripping the thick base of my cock.

She stopped short of bringing me to orgasm. She kneeled and smiled, catching her balance on the couch. Looking down on me, she positioned herself above me and lowered herself on to me. With every breath, she descended on me; her tits firm and nipples erect with the daring excitement of having my cock in her wet, young pussy again. Now that I was fully inside of her, she pumped herself on me and our love making began.

And, when we were done, there it ended. I knew this would be the last time. I gave in to her, fully. And then, I released her. Our union was heightened by her freedom to be part of me and then know she could go.

In my dark moments, I recall the days of making love to Étiennette and remember the goodness that there still is in this world. In the meantime, my daughter moved on to college. The once full house was now silent.

Some time later, I saw Étiennette hand-in-hand with some scruffy fellow who appeared to be a few years her senior. They passed in front of my car, traversing a cross-walk. The cold day had her adorned in furry boots, a parka, but with tight jeans displaying her godly ass. Our eyes met and she flashed a bright smile. For a moment, we revisited our unspoken world. I hoped he was not the electronically polluted jerk-off type that drove her to her first sexual experience with a much older man. I said a quiet prayer for her.

And, so I watched Étiennette walk on, with one last look over her shoulder and a playful wink. It was a melancholy moment to watch her go. And, there went my Étiennette.

lionsex
lionsex
1 Followers
12