All Comments on 'Eva Seals the Business Deal'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This category has become a wasteland

I think I'll stick to other categories. The comments are worse than the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Answer.

"I did begin to wonder if this made me a cuckold though."

No, cuckold is when you don't know.

Comes from cuckoo bird that puts its egg into another bird's neat for it to hatch.

When one knows like you, then it is just Brain damage.

1

Jay142Jay142almost 6 years agoAuthor

Wow, people really take these stories seriously. I write as a hobby not to win a Pulitzer. Lighten up. It's a free site. If you don't like a story, I get it but leave some constructive criticism to help a writer in the future. There's no reason to be mean.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Constructive criticism.

Ok. A story without struggle and change lacks emotional energy and tension. He is happy being a cuck. (Yeah, he can stop wondering about that) She likes having sex. So all you are left with is a mediocre stroke story. A good stroke story without a dynamic plot might score a 3* in LW. This was a dull stroke story without a plot. So it will pull a lot of 1 and 2* ratings.

LW readers are a bit more demanding than other category readers.

I hope this helps.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
***

The great irony of the Loving Wives category is that any story that involves swinging, sharing, or extramarital fun will be slammed by the readers. It’s the only category where readers hate the stories that fit the category’s description.

I actually enjoy those types of stories, but this one didn’t do much for me. As someone else pointed out, without any tension, conflict, or drama, it’s nothing more than a series of descriptions of porn scenes. 90% of this story is a description of sex.

That said, this is a well-written story, and there is definitely an appreciative audience for well-written “stroke stories.” That audience isn’t here.

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
New Cats

I do think swinging/open marriage/cucks should have there own category. If one of the characters in the story was against swinging or the cucking... loving wives is good. Different strokes for different folks. I don't read any willing cuck/sharing/swinging stories or rate them. It's not my bag baby.

Maybe were looking at this all wrong. Maybe what I like should have it's own category? We have to think of a new category!

But where would the fun be in the comments? Just another day at Loving Wives High.

Peace out.

Redo1984

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
really liked this one

the pov shifts are like a shaky camera to a reader, but it worked

thanks for writing and posting

hmmmm......daydreaming about these characters and story arc.......hmmmmmm

husband 'saves up' for several days, no climaxing, no touching, (but of course brutal video teasing from the wifey) until his eyeballs are pulsing with wanton desire for his sexy wife.

Meets her and her boss at the airport, in ravenous anticipation for a night of sexual fireworks.

"Dear, well, there have been some spur of the moment flight plans, my boss is taking me to the Caribbean to celebrate for a week. our flight leaves in a little while, just long enough for you to help me pick out some bikinis at the airport gift shop. Look at you all jumpy and kissy on me! I love it! would you be able to stay hands off, keep a cork in it, until we get back? For me?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@new cats

I don't expect Lit to separate LW into Wife Sharing and BTB any time soon. The constant warfare in the comments draws a lot more hits than the stories themselves. Expecting them to give that up would be like hippies expecting Dow corp. to petition for ending the Viet Nam war when there's lots of napalm yet to sell.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Great idea, Redo!

If only this site had a Non-Erotic category for stories about cheating that aren’t erotic at all and having nothing to do with adults having consensual sex outside of their marriage!

Oh, wait.

https://www.literotica.com/c/non-erotic-stories

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
Joe’s idea.

I finished outlying my plan and then the boss spoke.

“Okay, you heard Redo’s plan. I think it’s got merit. What’s your idea Joe?”

“I dont like Redo’s plan.” said Joe.

“Okay, but what’s your plan.” said the boss.

“I don’t have one. I just don’t like any of the plans.” said Joe.

I think everyone should get a fair shake from the readers. This story is crushing it with favs, I respect that. The rating should reflect that, but it doesn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'd like to see a sequel.

Next time, he should get to participate. One of the best stories so far.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
@ Redo

Dude, I agreed with you! Let me try putting it another way.

We don’t need a category for the type of stories you refer to (stories about cheating that aren’t cuck, swinger, or hotwife) because we already have one. Why anyone would come to this category to read those types of stories, and not the other one, remains one of Literotica’s greatest mysteries.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 6 years ago
No offense Swinger Joe

But your comment is stupid. I mean really stupid. You can quote the categories description all you want but the reality is that cheating wife stories are virtually all placed here, not in non-erotic. The idea that because something is written somewhere, that reality ought to reflect it, is a nice thought but stating it a thousand times won't make it so. Repeating it as an argument over and over when no one is going to change where they place their stories is...stupid.

So, instead of simply repeating something that will change nothing, perhaps you might suggest something that might actually work. Redo was suggesting splitting the category allowing the cheating wife stories, or the hot wife/cuckold stories a category of their own. Not an existing category that neither group uses, but a category specific to them.

Again, the fact that Loving Wives category can contain both groups (Read some of Todd172's work if you want some cheating wife stories that are erotic), isn't the point. I could also argue that many of the cuckold stories posted here do not qualify as erotic (though they may try to be). The reality is that either group could be given a new category and the problem would be solved. Of course then all the drama and toxicity might go away and writers might actually start writing again. Gracious no! What would we do!

If you were not so busy trying to tear down other people instead of simply listening, perhaps you would be able to add something to the conversation instead of doing...well, what you typically do.

Francis_Toliver

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
What the fuck! We agree?

It’s either the sign of the apocalypse or the effects of the weird shit from God Laughs.

Non-erotic doesn’t work. And the title sucks too. The category should reflect marriage in the title. Something cool will come to me. I’ll let it simmer.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 6 years ago
An please Joe

To clarify, there are many stories about cheating wives, in which the husband is not happy, divorces the wife and the stories contain insanely hot erotica. DanielQSteele is an example of an author that has provided such stories. Todd172's "The Harpy" is probably my favorite example of such a story. Texas Tall Tales provides more examples. The idea that you can't even see that shows a level of bias on your part that is breathtaking!. So, simply say that all non-hot wife/swinger/cuckold cheating wives stories should go into non-erotic is, again, stupid.

Redo is correct. The Loving Wives category ought to be split and a NEW category created for either Hot wife/swinger/cuckolds or cheating spouse stories. Both could fit into the Loving Wives category, but having both in a single category creates an atmosphere that is toxic to both types of writers and stifles those writers from producing more and better stories for their fans, and in the end that is bad for the business of Literotica.com Less stories equals less visits from fans and less revenue for the owners.

All of that was pretty self evident in Redo's post.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Non-Erotic

I’ll set aside all of the usual petty insults and focus on the question at hand. Just because you don’t find something “erotic” doesn’t mean it isn’t erotic to plenty of other people. I find nothing whatsoever erotic about gay sex, scat, piss, feet,

whips, chains, cock cages, or incest, and yet there are plenty of people who find those stories erotic. I don’t begrudge anyone for their kink. Whatever stiffens your Twizzler.

The fact is that Loving Wives is the ONLY category where the readers debate what is and isn’t erotic. It’s the only category where stories that fit the category’s description are consistently slammed by the readers.

Is there anyone here who is sexually aroused by the notion of revenge, divorce, and/or murder? If we all agree there is nothing erotic about those types of stories, then why the fuck can’t we agree those stories are a better fit in the Non-Erotic category? Just because a story involves a wife, it doesn’t make it a “Loving Wives” story.

Does anyone become aroused while reading a story about a couple who struggle with infidelity, go through therapy, explore their feelings, and ultimately reconcile? Again, if we all agree that these stories aren’t erotic in nature, then the best, most logical, place for them is Non-Erotic.

The problem is two-fold: 1) fans of those non-erotic stories are incredibly stubborn and combative, and would rather argue that their preferred type of story is the only type that belongs in LW, and 2) writers are well aware that LW stories generate far more views, votes, and comments than any other category. As a result, we have this endless debate here about which stories belong and which don’t.

It will never end unless one side concedes and moves to another category. There is no other logical place for stories about “swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun.” There is a perfectly logical category for non-erotic stories about divorce, revenge, murder, marital strife, and reconciliation. The choice seems crystal clear to me.

My view has been very consistent: any story involving extramarital sex (or even the possibility of extramarital sex) belongs in this category. I prefer the stories that are interesting, unique, well-written, thought-provoking, erotic, and compelling. I don’t care what the outcome of the story is, so long as it fits that criteria.

Most readers here seem to only enjoy the stories that fit their preferred outcome. Did the cheating wife end up dead? Five stars! Did the husband enjoy it? One star! Authors need to be aware of this when they post to this category. Most of the good ones could care less about the reaction to their stories, and expect to see howling protests from the usual suspects. It’s the newer authors that I feel are blindsided by the LW readers. If the admins cared at all about their site, they would do something about it. Clearly, they don’t.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
They're doing it everywhere

Wives are enjoying "extra-marital fun" all over the place. Erotic Couplings, Inter-racial, Mature, and so on. Even in Non-erotic.

We'll probably never know why authors are categorising stories that clearly fit the LW definition in other categories, but it seems to me that it is becoming increasingly common.

Maybe some authors are escaping the LW readership and commenters and hoping for better scores and more positive comments. But it is clear that it happens. Have a look at today's offering in Group Sex 'The After-school Club'. If that was in LW the commentariat would probably have gone off its collective nut.

Those who enter the Literotica site each day via the Loving Wives category are missing so much. We often see "No good stories today" comments, when all the commenter has looked at is the LW page, not the New Stories page.

They're a parochial bunch, the LW commentariat.

Lue

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
The husband.

Don't forget the husband getting some too. I would like see a more sizable chunk of stories about the husbands breaking the vows. I would think the male writers can speak to it pretty well. There could BTD and RAAC too.

Loving wives title doesn’t seem to fit.

Hail to the king baby.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
@ Redo

Amen, brother! Preach on! I’ve been saying this for years. Please, writers, change up the tired old LW formulas!

I try my best not to write the same story twice, and try to make it so that readers have no idea how my story will end once I begin. I even wrote a Chapter One once where I challenged readers to predict the ending. Only one person got it right (and he guessed three times.) I named a character in my next story after that guy.

LW is big enough for all of us. And since the admins will NEVER add another category or split the LW category, as readers have begged them to do for over a decade, we will somehow have to get along as it is. “Getting along” doesn’t mean insulting every writer and reader who enjoys a story that ends the way you wish it hadn’t.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
True, Redo

But 'Loving Husbands' just doesn't have quite the same cynical sound to it.

Loving Wives stories are rarely about what the category says. The 'extra-marital fun' is usually skipped over very lightly, sandwiched between the discovery process and what happens afterward.

I suspect that husband stories would focus more on the 'fun'. Maybe things like husbands seducing babysitters are better staying in Erotic Couplings or Mature rather than having their own category.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I thought this story was bad because of the content.

It might have also been badly written, but I didn't read enough of it to determine its clerical quality. As soon as I could tell that the wife was a whore and the husband was a enthusiastic submissive I quit reading.

There probably is no human perversion or degradation that doesn't provide some form of enjoyment or excitement for an adequately perverse or mentally disturbed person. I believe many of these perversions are lawful, like eating shit, fucking a corpse, allowing yourself to be physically and mentally abused, maybe fucking animals or getting them to fuck you. There's probably stories about women who supposedly really enjoy getting pregnant, but who have no interest in being mothers. So they regularly get pregnant, carry the child for a few months, whatever their kink is, then get an abortion; repeat and kill. The fact that people engage in some legal sexual perversion has nothing to do with how other people should view and judge it. That's because, if you think its appropriate and/or exciting for someone to use their wife as a prostitute whether anyone else approves, then its equally appropriate for observers to condemn such behavior. What else would you expect?

In an open forum like Literorica, why should any mature experienced adult be surprised that sexual behavior is judged? I suspect most people like romantic stories and most people hate rape stories. That's because most normal people enjoy good things happening to people, and we are saddened with bad things happen to people. Using and/or enjoying your wife fucking other men is sad. The terms "open marriage" and "hot wife" are lies, and insults people who actually believe in and value marriage. It also illustrates people who have no respect for their marriage or their spouse. Do it all you want, of course. But don't act surprised when many people find such behavior reprehensible, and say so if given the chance.

Some people argue, don't read stories if you think you won't like them. How about, don't post stories if you can't endure comments from people who don't like them? Or how about lets all just embraced the reality: shit eaters are going to claim eating shit is wonderful, while most people reading stories that portray and celebrate shit eating are going to point out that the characters, and probably the authors, are full of shit.

If you can't handle the comments, stay out of the forum. The whole point is to exchange and consider other peoples' thoughts and ideas. If you insist on preordained or predicted reactions to your ideas, then you are not mature or intelligent enough to participate in a truly open forum. That is nobody's problem but your own. Grow up.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
The question is, my dear Anonymouse

Having not liked the bit you did read, and then not reading the rest, did you vote?

Everybody is at liberty to not like (and not read) stories about things they don't like. I don't like Incest, and don't read those stories. I also don't vote on those stories.

But people who say they don't read LW stories often one-bomb them because they are about a topic they don't like.

That's why the LW rating system is invalid.

Lue

kyron99kyron99almost 6 years ago
closet cucks are so silly

This is a jerkoff site, you come here to read dirty stories to jerkoff to. Only silly closet cucks feel guilty and complain about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
last comment

since you seem to do all the complaining, you must be one of them closet cocks you're always talking about. Fuck off moron. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why do you whining hyenas always brand someone who disagrees with these trashy stories as closet cucks? Why do you attempt to cut everyone from your cloth? Very few people, thank Heaven, are cucks, closet or otherwise. It must really hurt for you to accept that most men are still men, and not pathetic, weak slaves to some woman's twisted desires. Most people, men and women, don't care for this fetish. They have the same right to criticize these authors as you do to worship them.

Per lue`s preference, I sign this, 11B40' see you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
??

Jealous much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To be fair

It’s really only that one loser with the multiple accounts doing all of his whining. The vast majority of those who read the stories in this section are smart enough to have read the description of what they involve, and cake here willingly to read them. You would think that fool was tied up and forced to read them the way he bitches about every story. I for the life of me cannot even fathom his motivation to come here every single day for hours on end posting his negativity. Can anyone explain it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck yes!

I wish my wife would do this with her boss!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Again

There you go again with the one guy, multiple accounts. Don't think it's posible, but if it is one guy, he is a much better writer than most of the people who submit these stroke stories. Comments are much more interesting than most stories. Even comments on excellent stories are well thought out and entertaining. I read very few stories, outside my favorite authors, but I do read the comments . These comments often lead me to read an author I might otherwise have skipped over. I have several new favorites now , thanks to these commenters. I have even read, and enjoyed some SwingerJoe and CarolinaDreamer stories after seeing their comments. I don't likr, or read cuck, swinger, or hotwife stories, but I get just as weary of these stories strident defenders as I do the cuck,fag, crap comments. I think you are one little person with multiple accounts also.

11B40

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@again....here’s one

Not sure why you say it’s it possible to post over and over. It’s very simple. Stop denying and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@again...here’s two

Impossible you say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@again...and three

Must be some type of sorcery

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
Quite Enjoyable!

Enjoyed the spots that included pantyhose, being a major fan. A lot of reality involved that some might have found a little boring. As for me, and for the most part I enjoyed it. In fact, a sequel, follow-up, wouldn't be out of the question. Just add more women and more pantyhose.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
What a great "loving wife" story this was

A sexy wife is just that, one who likes sex and giving pleasure to others. Women have a far greater capacity for multiple sex, therefore, this scenario is very common and certainly liked by most "Loving Wife's" readers. A business deal combined with sexual favours is nothing new either! The husband has a partner who willing gives sexual favours and one can only imagine the pleasure he himself gets at home. The cream on the top is that he gets well informed about all the action, what a happy chappie he must be. 5* star effort, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EVA IS A KEEPER! I LOVE your story, gave you a 5 (4.75/5 = 95%).

Eva, I wish you were my wife!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Love getting on with bosses

Great beginning xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The definition of a whore,to engage in sex for financial reparations. Yep,that's just what the wife turned herself into. I'm sure that her parents would be really proud of her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The cucks will fawn over this like stink on shit. 1* for willing cuckoldry garbage. Always, no exception. Good thing you don't post in LW often.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

For all of you haters, a question. Who has been hurt by this? Who has been denied anything by this?

Both companies were winners, both CEO's were winners, she was a winner, both financially and sexually, and hubby got his rocks off, both hearing about it, and when she got home. No losers in my book. All consensual.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Extremely hot. I usually don't get off to these stories, but this one I did. Good job

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

Well done Jay

You’ve got it

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“Now that I knew someone was watching, I wanted to not only perform for Larry and Rob but I wanted to make sure that whoever was watching got a good show too. I approached the window, waved and played with my tits a little, even fingering myself too. I was hoping more people would notice and watch too.”

Love this story! Eva has become an exhibitionist whore/deal maker for her boss and she loves it. No doubt she will be fucking Larry on a regular basis now, and will be “negotiating” more deals in the future. There is no reason to end the story her. The author has created a wonderful character whose business acumen and now uninhibited sexuality and exhibitionism should lead to new business adventures. I hope that the author can continue with this series.

DrbrichyDrbrichy4 months ago

You’re a cuck Bro. But who the fuck cares? That sweet wonderful mother and wife comes home to you and you are the luckiest man alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous