Eva Seals the Business Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers

Rob replied, "Well, how do we resolve this standoff?"

Larry interjected, "Eva, you don't have to do this."

To which I replied, "Shut up Larry, I'm negotiating this part." This really impressed Rob.

We stared at each other for a few seconds but it seemed much more than that. I looked him straight in the eye, stood up, lifted up my skirt revealing my powder blue thong, then sat back down on the edge of the sofa. I then leaned back and placed my feet on the edge of the coffee table, while spreading my legs wide open and began stroking my pussy through my thong. When I had his full attention, I pulled my thong aside to reveal my bare pussy. Both men just gawked in silence, mesmerized by my actions. I then began to suck on my index finger, circling my tongue around it before reaching down to begin playing with my pussy and fingering myself.

I openly mastrubated for both men for a minute, staring at Rob but his eyes were fixed upon my open legs. I then covered my pussy with my thong again, stood up to straighten my skirt, picking up the pen, handing it to Rob and said, "Sign here."

Rob just looked at me, grinned and said, "You drive a hard bargain Eva. You win." He then signed the contract followed by Larry.

Larry just looked at me in amazement offered a simple "Thank you."

The deal was done, except for one thing of course. Rob said he wanted to open my package a little at a time and asked me to remove my blouse and skirt. I did one better; I walked up to him and asked him for some help with my blouse. The grin on his face told me he was impressed by my suggestion. The copped some quick feels as he was fumbling with the buttons on my blouse and then helped slip it off my shoulders, revealing my sheer lace white bra. I then walked up to Larry to seek his assistance with my skirt. It was a slip on so he had to tug a little to get it over my hips, then helped pull it down to the floor allowing me to step out of it. I was standing before the men in just my bra and matching white lace thong.

Rob asked me to walk around a little so I did a short, pretend runway walk with lots of shaking of my ass like models do as the guys watched my every step. We had another drink with me being half naked getting up at times so the guys could oogle me. I felt really sexy knowing I was adding to their desire for me. They weren't the most attractive guys but we were celebrating a business deal that was going benefit me professionally and financially and I planned on enjoying it too. Larry looked a little uncomfortable at first but once he realized I was having a good time, he relaxed and began to enjoy the show. I'm sure he was looking forward to fucking me again too.

After I mixed us all another drink, Rob asked me to come over and sit on his lap. Before I even sat down, I could feel his hands all over me as well as a lump growing in his pants. He was stroking my bare legs and ass and groping my breasts through my bra. His fingers then slid between my legs to rub my pussy through my thong. He commented on how juicy it sounded. He then told me to go over and sit on Larry's lap. I obeyed Rob's request and obediently went and sat on my bosses lap allowing him to explore my half naked body with his hands.

Rob replenished our drinks and then asked me to take off my bra and thong. I told him it wasn't fair for me to be the only one naked and now it was my turn to watch the guys get naked for me. I had already seen Larry and was curious to see what Rob had to offer. When he stripped down to his tighty whities, I noticed he had quite a bulge behind the cloth. When he pulled his underwear off, he revealed a huge dick. It must have been at least 9 inches. I was quite impressed but wondering if I could swallow it all.

Once they were naked, I invited Rob to do the honors and take off my underwear for me. I stood before him as he fumbled with my bra before unsnapping it and slowly unveiling my tits. He paused long enough to softly rub my nipples and squeeze them before using his lips to cover my nipples to suck on them while feeling my ass. He then pulled my thong down my hips revealing my bald pussy. He slid them down my legs and I stepped out of them; now totally nude. Larry looked on in awe before I walked over to him to allow him his opportunity to enjoy my naked body.

Larry looked up at me from his seated position with lust in his eyes. I told him just last night that he would only have one opportunity to fuck me and here we were the very next night starting a repeat performance. He later told me he felt a little guilty for getting me into this situation but could see I was enjoying it so he figured he might as well enjoy it also. He sucked on my tits while running his hands over my body, then finger fucking me while Rob just watched and smiled. By this time I was more than ready to fuck my appreciative audience.

Rob approached me as Larry stood up. They sandwiched me as both men fondled, kissed and sucked various parts of my body. There is something so sensuous about being between two naked men, their hands roaming over your bare skin, their hard penises touching you sending sexual electricity through your body. They weren't the most attractive men but I was hot and ready to fuck. Rob led me over to an leather ottoman bench he had near a floor to ceiling window overlooking the city skyline. It was a beautiful view. There were other condos nearby and I wondered if anyone was watching us, not that it mattered. I laid down on the bench with my legs spread with my feet resting on the edge of the ottoman allowing Rob to kneel before me to lick my pussy. I pulled his head closer and moved my hips in sync to his tonguing. He could tell I was enjoying this as much as he was.

Rob stopped eating my pussy long enough to tell Larry, "You've got a hot little assistant here buddy. I think we're going to have a good time tonight."

I motioned with my finger for Larry to come closer and reached out to bring his cock to my lips, parting them so his cock could slide along my tongue into my mouth. He started to pump his dick as my lips closed around him. I couldn't help but wonder if any of Rob's neighbors could see what was going on in his condo. The thought of others watching our threesome made it even more exciting for me. It didn't take me long to cum as Rob's tongue and lips expertly worked on my clit. He may not have been attractive but he sure knew how to eat a pussy. He lapped up my juices as I finished my orgasm.

Rob then lifted my legs over his shoulders and slid his huge cock into my pussy as I moaned around Larry's dick in my mouth. Rob reached places in my pussy that had never been touched and it felt wonderful. I could feel my tits bouncing as he fucked me hard. He kept telling Larry what a hot little whore he had working for him wondering how he got any work done with me around the office. Rob was giving my pussy a good pounding. I had never been fucked that deep before and was glad I agreed to this arrangement.

Rob then told Larry he wanted to see if I was as good a cocksucker as I was at screwing. Larry assured him I was but Rob wanted to see for himself and withdrew from my pussy as he switched places with my boss. Larry knew I liked it from behind so he asked me to get on all fours which I gladly obliged. It would make it easier to suck Rob's big dick too. I was concerned about my ability to take all of Rob into my throat but I was about to find out. Larry was now fucking me, holding on tightly to my ass as Rob started to fuck my mouth. He was considerate and seemed to know how much of his cock I could take. I was determined to get in all into my mouth but I did gag a few times trying.

Rob told me to go slow and let the muscles in my throat relax. He's obviously faced this problem before. I kept taking more and more of him a little at a time. I still pulled back at times to let my mouth and tongue work over his shaft and head. I lowered my head again and this time I was able to wrap my lips around the base of his cock. I did it. I stuffed all 9 inches into my throat. I was so proud of myself.

Even Rob was proud of me, "hot damn girl, you took my entire dick. Now that's a great blow job Eva. You sure know how to suck a cock."

I was glad I could please him. I sucked him for a while. He liked pulling out of my mouth and then slowly going inch by inch deep into my throat again before withdrawing and repeating this motion. The slower strokes allowed me to use my tongue more which I think he liked.Then he would go for some shorter faster strokes, just mouth fucking me.

Larry kept pounding my pussy from behind while Rob raved about my cocksucking abilities. Larry's hands were grabbing my ass and at times fondling my bouncing breasts as the three of us fucked and sucked in front of the window. If any of the neighbors were watching, they sure were getting one helluva show. The guys stayed in this position for a while before Rob announced he was about to cum.

Rob then held my head still, sliding his dick between my lips with shorter faster strokes before plunging deep into my throat and shooting his first wad of sperm. He then withdrew his cock and started to spray my face with three or four shots of cum before pushing himself between my lips again to finish up his orgasm. He then withdrew from my mouth to rub his cock over my face and putting it back in so I could lick him clean.

Larry said he wanted some of the same and took his dick out of my pussy and presenting it to willing lips. He held the top of my head with one hand and slipped his cock into my open mouth. My head bobbed to meet his strokes. His dick was much easier to handle after sucking Rob's monster. It didn't take Larry long before he announced his impending orgasm. I deep throated his cock for the first couple of wads then he withdrew in order to add his sperm to the load Rob left on my face. Both men then presented me with their softening dicks to lick clean.

I then sat back on my heels, two men's cum dripping from my face, lips and chin, and splattering onto my breasts. The guys thought it was strange when I asked them to get my phone and take a picture of my cum covered face and tits. I didn't tell them it was a souvenir for my husband.

Rob went to get me a towel so I could wipe the cum off my face and while he was gone Larry told me, "Eva, I can never thank you enough for closing this deal the way you did. I have to say, Jay is one lucky guy. You sure know how to be the life of the party."

It was a little awkward kneeling naked before the boss I've known for 10 years, wiping his and Rob's cum off my face but I just finished fucking and sucking them both so I guess it didn't matter. Rob got us all another round of drinks while the men bragged about my sexual prowess. It was flattering to once again please my fuck buddies. Rob then informed me that he noticed a couple of his neighbors watching our performance and my pussy got a little warm as he pointed them out to me. The thought of having an audience watching me acting like a slut turned me on. I felt conflicted as I kept up my end of the deal and thought about leaving but I was also out town, just closed a huge business deal and had two men eying me up.

Rob told us, "The party doesn't have to end now. We have the rest of the night ahead of us Eva." Larry didn't say anything but just looked to me to see my reaction.

"Well Rob, I lived up to my end of the bargain. What's it worth to you?"

He replied, "I like this woman Larry. You have to keep her around. Well, Eva, you have such a nice tight ass that looks real inviting. Name your price." Larry was looking on watching the negotiations in disbelief, afraid to say anything.

I stood up, walked over to where Rob was sitting, turned around and bent over right in front of him, looked back over my shoulder and said, "So you like my ass, do you Rob? Oh, that will cost you big time." I sucked on my middle finger to get it wet then slipped it into my ass, fingering it just a little.

I then stood up to stare into his eyes. "I want a no interest loan from you so our company can upgrade some equipment and I want a 15% commission on this sale from Larry." I stood there with my hands on my hips, stark naked, with a "take it or leave it" look on my face as the guys looked at each other.

Almost in unison the guys replied, "it's a deal." I think negotiating deals was like an aphrodisiac to Rob and Larry was just a not so innocent bystander. To be honest, I got turned on by the high level negotiating too and I probably would have continued fucking them for nothing. Afterall, the inner slut in me was released and I wanted to continue the party too. Rob had the biggest cock I have ever fucked or sucked so I was enjoying the attention myself.

I told the guys, "I'll keep going as long as you guys can keep it up." I grinned a little, teasing them about their ages.

Rob went into bathroom and while he was gone, Larry told me, "Eva, in my wildest fantasy I never could have dreamed of what is going on tonight. Aren't you worried about Jay finding out somehow?"

"Larry, Jay encouraged me to have some fun on this trip. I plan on telling him every dirty detail and even show him some pictures."

Larry was stunned. I could see he was thinking of all the possibilities but didn't say another word. Rob returned with some lube and we had a couple more drinks while the guys recovered. When their cocks started coming to life again, they led me over to the ottoman bench again where I noticed we had our audience back. Now that I knew someone was watching, I wanted to not only perform for Larry and Rob but I wanted to make sure that whoever was watching got a good show too. I approached the window, waved and played with my tits a little, even fingering myself too. I was hoping more people would notice and watch too.I sat down on the ottoman with a guy on either side. They took turns kissing me while their hands roamed over my body.

When they weren't kissing me they were sucking on my tits. Fingers were probing my pussy, while I stroked their dicks in order to get ready for round two. I saw one of our observers from the adjoining condo with binoculars so I knew he was getting a close up of my naked body and my two lovers getting me ready for penetrating my mouth, cunt and ass.

Rob then instructed me to get on my knees before them, a request with which I quickly complied. They were now erect and I had two men waiting for a blow job. I took a place between Rob's spread legs and leaned in to start licking and sucking his balls while my hands continued to stroke the two dicks in front of me. I then switched to Larry's balls; he raved about my ability to use my tongue and lips so expertly.

I then switched back to Rob to begin to lick and suck on his shaft while working my way up to the head of his big dick. Opening my mouth wide, my lips surrounded his cock before letting it slip into my throat, my head bobbing in his lap. I love how each guy I've had sex with has different size dicks that has unique tastes and their heads are so different. Some moan more loudly than others while some tell you exactly what they like and others are more aggressive trying to fuck your mouth.

I gagged a few times trying to get all of Rob into my throat. I thought it would be easier the second time but I guess I need more practice with big dicks. I did get that sense of accomplishment when my lips reached the bottom. He kept running his fingers through my hair while gently holding my head as a silent way to encourage me to take him deeper. I really liked sucking a bigger dick and Rob later told me that there aren't many women that have been able to swallow all of him. That made me proud and I wanted to give him the best blow job he's ever had.

I almost forgot about Larry but I then crawled between his open legs to begin to give him his chance at a nice, wet, slutty blow job while keeping my hand wrapped around Rob. He was much easier to swallow. My mind kept wandering to what our voyeurs were thinking as they watched the action going on in Rob's condo. My head bobbed and my tongue swirling around Larry's cock getting him ready for more hot action.

The guys then laid me down on the ottoman again and asked me what I wanted. I found that refreshing and I told them, "I really like double penetration;" which took both men by surprise.

Rob responded, "I guess you aren't that sweet little innocent woman you pretend to be Eva. I see you have experience with a couple of guys. My, my, aren't we the little slut?"

"I never said anything about being innocent Rob."

Larry said, "I wish I would have known sooner Eva. I can't believe I've been missing out on this nice hot piece of ass all these years."

I then told Larry to lay down and I straddled his cock, riding him for a little while as he fondled my tits and ass while Rob watched. I stopped fucking him so Rob could pour some lube on my asshole and get me prepared by finger fucking me with one finger then two. I was a little concerned about being able to take Rob's 9 inches up my ass but there was no turning back now. He lubed up his dick and approached me. Larry spread my ass cheeks so his new customer could have better access to my asshole and I felt Rob's cock poking at me. I begged him to go slow as the head began to push forward.

I tried to relax as best I could as I was about to take the biggest cock I'd ever fucked up my ass. I pressed back as he pressed forward until the head penetrated me. He stopped to make sure I was okay and I assured him that I was fine even though it hurt a little but not as much as I expected. It's a strange feeling to be looking into your boss' face while his dick is stuffed in your pussy as another man tries to fuck your ass. Luckily, Rob was gentle and pressed forward slowly, stopping every inch or so, letting me relax, before he pushed further. It took a while but I realized that he had the full length of his huge cock in my ass and I breathed a sigh of relief.

When he was buried deep in my bowels, Rob said, "Damn Larry, she has my entire dick in her ass. Your assistant is a real live whore isn't she."

To which he responded, "Kinda looks that way doesn't it buddy. She asked for two cocks and that's what we're giving her."

Rob then asked me, "Where's my cock Eva? Tell me?"

"Your cock is in my ass Rob. You are about to fuck my ass."

They both started fucking me simultaneously and I loved it. Rob kept telling Larry how tight my ass was and how he'd have to give it good fucking too. Larry readily agreed and told Rob to just let him know when he's ready to switch. I turned to the side and looked out the window to see the guy with the binoculars feverishly working on his erection. I noticed a few other people in their windows including one couple. The thought of performing a live sex show got me hotter and I started to cum. Both men started fucking me harder as I came on their dicks.

Larry begged Rob to switch places and he reluctantly agreed. As my boss began poking at my ass, he told me, "I've wanted to fuck your ass from the first day you started working for me. You have the nicest ass I've ever seen. I've been watching you bend over in front of me, especially when you wore those black leggings. It made me think of what it would be like to stick my dick in your ass."

"Well Larry, this is your lucky weekend so shut up and do it already," I replied.

After having taken Rob's big dick in my ass, Larry's slid in easily. He said, "Hot damn Eva, you do have a nice tight ass just like I dreamed it would be."

My boss was now fucking my ass as Rob fucked my pussy. I leaned forward so Rob could suck my tits as we found a nice rhythm to our sexual romp. We stayed in this position until Rob said he wanted to cum in my ass so we switched once again. I was just a fuck toy for them that night, not that it bothered me at all. I was enjoying their dicks as much as they were enjoying my body.

Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers