Eva Seals the Business Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob fucked my ass for a few more minutes before he announced he was going to cum and lunged deep in my ass and unloaded his first wad of sperm. He then gave my ass a few more long thrusts, going balls deep spewing his sperm into me. He followed it with a few short lunges before collapsing onto my back. He stayed like that until he caught his breath and slipped out of me.

Larry then climbed behind me and alternated fucking my pussy and ass. He kept telling me that he wished I told him what a whore I was so he could have fucked me years ago. He was really enjoying my pussy and ass. When he couldn't hold back any longer he decided to cum in my pussy so he fucked me really hard and fast until he came one more time; his sperm filling my cunt. We all laid on the ottoman for a few minutes catching our breath. When I looked up I noticed the people watching from their condos and briefly got embarrassed but I figured they have no idea who I am and I gave them a real thrill tonight.

Both men thanked me for a great "fucking" evening and I thanked them as well. It was nice celebrating a new business partnership and I assured them I had a great time also. Rob offered to let me shower at his place but I declined. I just wanted to go back to my hotel room, shower and go to bed. We were all exhausted.

Rob had a driver take us back to our hotel. In the car, I told Larry that this would probably never happen again. We were all excited about the biggest deal our company ever had and it was a "special occasion." He just told me that he might bring me on other sales trips so we might have more reason to celebrate. Now that we had this contract, it might be easier to get others too.

I just said, "We'll see."

When we got to the hotel,Larry walked me to my room. He gave me a peck on the cheek and told me he didn't know how to repay me for everything. I told him it was a joint effort and I was happy to take one for the team. Once in the room, I stripped off my clothes and called you.

********************

I had a video call with Eva and she told me everything that happened that evening. There were dried traces of cum in her hair and neck and she showed me the cum dripping from her pussy and ass while I jerked off to her story. I couldn't wait for her to get home so I could fuck her myself. I think that was the only part that made me jealous. I wanted to have sloppy seconds in her pussy and ass but I was left to pleasure myself. I really missed being there to witness the action myself. I didn't know if I could let her get fucked alone again. It was nice try it but I really like being there myself. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens the next time. I did begin to wonder if this made me a cuckold though.