All Comments on 'Evening The Score'

by jontemple1

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How

How can he raise another's child within a family with her half siblings? How do they explain and keep the family together? I could never do it.

ohioohioover 10 years ago
A surprisingly sensitive story

I expected an ordinary "opening up the marriage" story, with some cuckolding, etc.

But you get into some sensitive and delicate emotions, and show a surprisingly rich relationship between the husband and wife. I enjoyed this very much. Well done!

Thanks, ohio

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
What a mess.

Talk about two fucked up people. They deserve each other. Feel sorry for the kids though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank god I don't know these people. Who actually acts like this? NOBODY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a total

retard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is EXACTLY why the sicko cucks should never get married. Being a demented sicko doesn't go to well with marriage vows does it!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that baby

the third would if I knew it was someone elses would either have went to him or it would live a very short life..There is sometime4s a reason why there is sudden infant death..That baby would have died shortkly after birth and id have had insurance on it so id also have collected a nice sum for getting rid of a bastard child and Jeremy well hed either have paidchild support or should have had a child to raise no way would I raise another mans bastard like I say SID is a great way to go oh by the way a 0 for her getting pregnant and you accepting a bitch child

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
From Cuck 2 Playah' 2 Pimp 2 Commited half of a Pair Bond ?

Ditto to what Ohio said. Human frailties and strengths shown by a very facile author who poses calculus level dilemmas to an audience that gasps in horror at anything more then an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth complexity. All the maddening inconsistencies and strengths of Venus from vantage point of Mars take center stage.

Do I agree and condone with the actions of the two main characters ? No way in hell ! Willingly sharing a wife with another man without making absolutely sure that pregnancy potential is null and nill, that's a felony level F--/up. But making feasible thru communication & commitment these two could forgive the unforgivable, tthat takes mad literary skill.

This story challenges it's readers. It's not perfect. The narrator got pimp hand and talked that smack way too naturally for someone who dabbles in cuckoldry. Overall though , the dialogues and characters rang authentic. The couple chose to simplify at the end and live in traditional mode that this story detractors ostensibly espouse.

Some people just have to learn the hard way. Fictional characters and real life readers alike. Full marks to jontemple1 for reaffirming that insight with this eloquently twisted tale. *****

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
I'm at the other end of the shelf

I totally disagree with Ohio and anyone who thinks this was anything other than an ultimate cuckold lovers story. He basicly turned her in to a whore. And when she got pregnant he stayed with her. This is why we asked the question: Where have all the real men gone? Nothing new here. Just another WACC/RAAC story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Reality or . . .

. . .fantasy. I'm not sure which it might be, not sure that it matters either. The interpersonal relationships in this tale are handled well. From my experience women require more emotional involvement with sex than men do and Sarah certainly exhibits that and hubby exhibits the more casual approach only making sure he has what he considers valid permission from Sarah. The Jeremy situation, casually impregnating Sarah but caring little about the consequences seems a bit stretched but I guess I am looking from a perspective of father/grandfather. All-in-all the best part was the interactions between Sarah and hubby and Samantha and hubby. Those exchanges were worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Utter garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I found this to be so very hot. The fact you liked your wife getting laid by Jeremy was se very hot, but it was even hotter she got knocled up. I dont want my wife to have another kid (we have three) but if a guy knocked her up well, that would be so hot. I'd make her do anal for me, but wow, watching her do another guy is freaking hot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Erotica Divide

Kinda like a Continental Divide for water, except for relationship. Some readers see people in relationships trying to cope with differences between themselves which were unanticipated. Other readers evaluate the degree of deviation from established norms they have adopted from parents or religious doctrine.

It happens a lot in LW, because the LW category criterion flies in the face of commonly held standards of behavior! This submission skillfully pushes that button VERY hard ... and it shows in the range of comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Stupidest story I ever read. Sarah's a conniving whore that wanted to get pregnant of she wouldn't have, putting down her husbands skills as a lover is despicable. I would have left the cunt tied up and made her watch as I fucked Samantha and then left to be with Samantha forever after divorcing the slut. I mean after all what kind of woman get knocked up by another man for their first kid. He should have slapped the shit out of the cunt for that and kicked Jeremy in the nuts so hard he 'd wear them for a hat

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
No Matter How Distasteful

It's surprisingly well-written. Original. You took as unpopular a subject as you could find and put somethin' on it. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheating slut wife - 1 Cuckold husband - 0

And why would he keep the whore around? This crap that the husband wants to watch makes me puke. And then he practically rapes her while she smacks him and THAT is supposed to have solved their problems? Where do you dredge up all these spineless men? BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's hard to like a story ...

If all the characters are idiots.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Over the line

Whether he is a stupid cuck or not this story became a problem when she became pregnant. Her indignant attitude after the threesome simply made it worse. The threesome must have gotten some readers to forgive the pregnancy but not me. Stupid cuck, whore wife, asshole neighbor, ridiculous friend, bastard child as a result of failings by most of the other characters. What's not to hate...

arincharinchover 10 years ago
Just Another Cuck Story

Ok there's some originality in this but it's still just another weak cuckold with a cheating wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT WRITTING!!!!!

Where is the Evening the Score part???? Husband is just another stupid Cuck!!! Husband should have made his Slut Wife ABORT the Baby & Make the Jason pay the price screwing with his Slut Wife &getting her PREGNANT!!!!

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
WARNING Not as advertised!

Sucked into reading this crap based on the writers "Evening the Score" tag! Next time I'll read the comments first to avoid these WACC stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The ending was better than I expected....

But considering hubby's a useless cuck, it couldn't got have gotten too much worse. I did like it that Sarah called him on his lack of love for her.he didn't treat her as his wife or his love, but as a sex object instead. He loved fucking a slut more than he loved fucking his wife. FYI, if Jeremy's name was on Lynne's birth certificate as the father, he would have to pay child support and have parental rights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucky title

there was no evening the score she had another mans baby their is no way to even the score and seriously no real man would stay with a woman after that if they were married. Only cucks and wimps would because they are idiots. She never truly loved her husband or she would not have spread her legs its that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap!

Pure cuck wimp ass shit...

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Wow , I'm in shock!

The first paragraph told me that this was going to be another typical cuck story. The title suggests that finally a cuck gets even and actually gets some strange for a change. So I read it anyway. I am glad I did. I did not expect that a cuck and a jealous "Hotwife" would ever make an interesting story.

After the threesome, the story really opened up with dialog that I rarely see in anything but the best stories. When Samantha suggested that Sarah was pissed at her for going through with the seduction of her hubby, I knew there was more to this story. The argument between the couple about if you aren't jealous then you don't love me as much as I love you was great.

Exposing Jeremy as shallow was a good theme. (Anyone who would fuck someone else's wife would have to be shallow on many levels.) Sarah is self-centered but wanted to give the impression that she was open-minded and wanted to give her husband the illusion of a MFM threesome but she hoped that either Samatha would backout or hubby to say no thanks but it didn't happen that way. I loved that glitch in her plan. She then pouted and refused sex for two weeks while servicing her lover. Wow that was bad!

Over all I like hearing both sides to arguments in these stories. (even if I don't particularly like the subject matter) The author fooled me at first with the simple sentences at the beginning but used skills to turn this into a decent story. Also thank you for not using "flowery language, especially on non critical sentences. Maybe at key points should people use those literary techniques.. Thanks for giving the poor cuck a shot at a marriage that he at least can enjoy. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a piece of garbage

Definitely not worth the time it took to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a fuckin' wimp

He OKs his wife having a relationship with another man, then accepts her getting pregnant by her lover. He then gives in to her demand that he not be with any other woman but her after he has a one-night stand. He should have kicked the skank out the door. He could have divorced her and got a legal declaration that he was not the father of the bastard child and had no obligation to support the child and then taken up with Samantha....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it!

Not the typical cuckold story, actually has a plot and decent dialog and a satisfying ending. If these folks don't like Cuck stories, why are they reading them and wanking to them. Must be, since they read so many of them to say how much they hate them. Remember, folks, this is all FICTION! Calm down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Stopped at first sentence. Read the comments. Decided who to believe and scored it accordingly. Literotica is turning into Cuckerotica.

P.S. I don't give a shit how well a story is written. If it smells like shit it must be shit.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Inviting extra people into relationships always bring drama. One or the other partner may be turned on but there is going to be jealously, anger and hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What

What the fuck did I just read. You are one sick fucker. You need to see a Doctor about your mind.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
At First I Thought Another Cuck Story !

Everything I was going to mention has been covered starmanfive's comments.

I would like to add that getting pregnant was the worst thing Sarah could have ever done. And do some men want to push there wife's on to the cock another man and not even be in the same room ! ?

Jeremy is a shallow man then Why would he not be. He gets free pussy from a hot wife which he does not have pay for, cloth, feed, look after her children, nurse when she is sick, do grocery shopping, do house work etc. She has a husband for that. Personally I think Sarah in this story went Jeremy for some escapism from the pressure of family life.

Well wouldn't we all like some escapism now and then !

I like to read stories were the cuck fights back and reclaims his women, or were the woman wants her man to take a lover and watch so please lets have some ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

Just another cuck story.... And no way are they even... He'd have to find a FB or two for a couple months to be close to even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 because 0 doesn't count ! ! !

Your are a stupid man, woman or just a plain moron without any brain cells....my thoughts sorry. Even if this is a true story, life like this is truly fucked like yourself....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ONLY FOR RETARDED CUCKS

UNO ESTRELLA

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago

Jesus people, it's just a damn fantasy! What's wrong with you guys?

I enjoyed this fantasy and I enjoyed the story. Well written and fast paced. Ignore the moron's and keep writing for your fans like me.

--Bill-- (not the same Bill who criticized your story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
duh

first off hubby act so surprise she got knock up. (slap) what did u think would happened when the wife going around getting cream pie you dumbshit!!. I realize this is lifestyle for some but why? it sound like the marriage was good. so why in gods name would u fuck with that. why would u purposely bring in conflict as another man or women be stupid enough to get pregnant all for the sake of getting off. To me it no brainer. when you're single play play until your heart content but when u decide to get marriage put the toys away. if u want to spice up the marriage fine but that doesn't mean you need another person. I am so tired of people wanting their cake and eat it too because everybody doing it too.

and to the guy saying it just fantasy. true but it hits too close to home for some of us. especially when they weren't smart enough to at least wear condom. well look on the bright now mister bull came get hubby more excited now since now the heffer having his kid DUMBASS -_-

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Messed up

Messed up people make a.messed up story.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
A pair of fucked up individuals!

Certainly not one of the worst tales submitted. But I would have to agree that the two central characters were hard to feel any rapport with as a reader. It ended up being a mixed up confetti of hot slut wife, cuck husband, impregnation by bull, evening up the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cucks get one star

aso Im pretty sure it illegal for two retards to marry each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

They are two fucked up individuals, they deserve one another. If my wife turned up, With another mans baby in the oven she would be toast, even if she was fucking another without there being a baby she still would have been toast. I have no intension to be a closet CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
married

these people should not be married to each other ,she nothing but a nasty whore and he;s a big fucking wimp

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

The husband was such a fricken pussy. I liked when slept with his wife’s friend. Thought he’d finally grow a pair. The wife fucks the neighbor at will then freaks when he has a taste of strange. SHE GET KNOCKED UP WITH THE NEIGHBOR. Don’t think she learned her lesson. Spoiled brat treated like a queen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Total bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just what we needed. Another writer of extremely nauseating cuck stories! YUCK!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous