Evening The Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us stretched out on the bed to catch our breaths, Samantha and I on either side of Sarah. I gave Sarah a deep, sensuous kiss, tasting more of Samatha's juices on Sarah's tongue. Then Samantha kissed her.

Finally Samantha sat up and looked down at Sarah's crotch, and at the cum leaking out of her. Samantha looked up and said, "May I?" Sarah responded by opening her legs further. Samantha crawled down and went right to work, sliding her tongue into my wife's messy cunt as far as it would go, then licking upward until the slimy wet tongue dragged across Sarah's clit. I held Sarah's hand as Samantha continued, tasting our combined fluids and driving Sarah closer and closer to the edge. Sarah didn't seem to mind that her friend and I had now indirectly shared body fluids with each other; all she could think about was how good her friend's tongue was making her feel all over her body. My cock stirred back to life as I watched the scene play out. She squeezed my hand as hard as she could as she took a deep breath, held it for three heartbeats while rigidly holding herself still, then cried out as Samantha relentlessly work Sarah's sensitive pussy with her tongue and eagerly lapped up every drop that her tongue could reach. I kissed Sarah when she started coming back down.

Samantha gave her one more deep sensuous kiss once Sarah had caught her breath, Sarah eagerly tasting that salty combination of our previous coupling. Then we all went quiet for a couple of minutes, taking in what had just happened to us all. Sarah seemed lost in thought.

Finally, she pushed herself into a sitting position and got off the bed. She found her clothes and started getting dressed. As she did, she told us, "That was amazing guys. We're going to have to do this again soon. I think I'm ready for the next step, as long as I don't have to see it." She took a deep breath while I waited for her to explain that last bit. "I'm going to leave you two alone for a couple of hours while I hang out with Jeremy. Samantha, if you're gone by the time I get back, thank you for a wonderful time!"

That was much too ambiguous for my taste. I asked her, "What should we be doing while you're gone?"

"Mmmmm, you know..."

"No, I don't know. If you can't say it, you're not ready for me to do it."

She took another deep breath. "Whatever you're both up for. No restrictions. Seriously. I'll be fine as long as I'm not watching it happen."

"You realize that means we'll probably have sex, right?" I looked at Samantha for confirmation, and she nodded.

"Yes, you two... have sex! Enjoy! I'll be at Jeremy's for at least two hours. Got it?"

She went to the living room, pulled her shirt back down over her head (skipping the bra this time), and came back. She leaned over and kissed me. "I love you, have fun!"

"Love you too!"

And with that, she walked out the door without looking back.

Samantha and I looked at each other for a while, each waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally I moved in and kissed her; she responded right away, slipping her arm around me and pulling me closer to her. Our naked bodies were pressed up against each other while we made out in the bed.

I reached between us and found her breast with my hand. Now it was my turn to gently squeeze her breast and pinch her nipples. Her nipples were more solid between my fingers, like hard little pebbles on her chest, and they were each surrounded by a circle of tiny bumps. I kissed my way down her neck and found her other nipple with my tongue. She started whimpering a bit, and I felt her body start to radiate more heat against me. I sucked on that nipple for all it was worth, gently biting it, feeling and tasting it, flicking it with my tongue, while she pulled my head against her. I let go of her other breast and slowly explored her body, feeling the flat stomach and the tuft of hair below. I ran my hand up and down her belly a few times, teasing her, drawing it out. This might be my only chance to explore and enjoy that tight little body, and I wanted to make the most of it, I wanted to see and feel every inch of it, experience it as slowly as I could stand to.

I slowly slid my hand down past her light reddish-brown hair and found her slit, covered in her slimy, slippery juices. I slid two fingers inside, feeling the warm wetness pressing against them from all sides. It was going to be a tight fit. She arched her back and moaned some more; I bit her nipple again as I quickly pushed my fingers in as far as they would go. She cried out suddenly at that and grabbed my head. I found her clit with my thumb and her g-spot with my fingers, and that did the trick. She started squirming under me and crying out from pleasure. I gave her nipple one last flick of the tongue and pulled my head up to get a good look at her sweet little body as she went over the edge.

I had to taste her. I'd tasted her on Sarah's fingers and tongue, but I needed to taste her fully and directly, lose myself in her smell and taste. I got between her legs and inhaled deeply, watching my fingers penetrate her. I brought my head down and quickly found her little button with my tongue and started flicking, sucking the area as well to make her clit more accessible to me. She pressed her feet against my shoulders and ground her pussy against my mouth as hard as she could. I was surprised it wasn't painful to her, but I pressed down with my mouth, feeling the force against my jaw but not caring one bit. I still penetrated her with my fingers as my tongue continued focusing on her clit, and she grabbed big handfuls of my hair and held my head against her as her body writhed under me and her bubbly voice screamed with pleasure.

I felt her arms reach under my armpits and pull up. I looked up and she simply said, "I'm ready." I was ready too. I crawled up her body and kissed her. She reached down and helped me line up with her little opening, and pulled her legs back, waiting for the final step.

I pushed. There was resistance. It was a tight fit, tighter than I've ever known. Fortunately she was really warm and wet and I was able to steadily push further into her. I held Samantha and gave her a kiss while I... well, I didn't make love to her, seeing as how I wasn't in love with her, but it was... warm and friendly. I started off slow, trying to savor what might be my only experience with another woman, trying to make it last. She responded right away; everything that came before had warmed her up nicely. Soon she was working her hips under me, subtly changing the rhythm and quickening the pace, wanting more. I was more than happy to oblige. I got to see her freckled face close up as her mouth opened and her eyes clenched shut. Then her eyes opened and rolled back in her head and she squeezed me tight with her arms and legs as she rode out another orgasm.

Maybe I shouldn't have watched her eyes roll back into her head. That was too much for me. I pushed myself as far into her as I could get and started cumming. She held me in her arms as I finally felt that powerful release. I kissed her while I filled up her tight little pussy.

We held each other for a while. I rolled off of her and said, "Wow, that was fun!"

"You liked it?"

"I loved it!" That was the simple truth. I was now really hoping that Sarah would let this happen again. I asked, "What did you think?"

She answered, "You're good. Better than most of the guys I've been with. If I was Sarah, I'd be more than happy with what I was gettin' at home!"

"Oh you mean Jeremy. Yeah, that's not a problem. I told her I was into it."

"Yeah, but she still went for it. You didn't push her into it did you?"

"Hell no. I told her I was into it a couple of years ago. She didn't want to, so I let it go and never brought it up again. I didn't even know she was going to until she came home afterwards and told me about it."

"Wow, how'd she know you'd still be okay with it? Or didn't she care?"

"Mmmm... I guess she figured that after what I'd told her before I'd have to let that one slide even if she didn't get to do it again. When she came back and told me and I... well, I kept asking for details and then attacked her, she knew I was still into it."

"Who's baby is she carrying?"

"Jeremy's."

"Thought so. Were you into him knocking her up?"

"No, I was pretty pissed about that one. But I still want to be with her, so we'll just make the best of it."

"I don't know if I'd still want to be with her."

"Most people wouldn't, I guess. The weird thing is her being pregnant from him turned me on even while I was upset. I guess that made it easier for me to accept it, or else kept me from thinking straight."

"Why the hell wasn't she on birth control?"

"It makes her feel really crappy and cranky and kills her sex drive. They were supposed to use protection, but they got careless."

"She could have tried different dosages or different brands. It took me three tries to find a pill that didn't make me feel like crap. The one I'm on now makes me feel better than I do without it."

I didn't really have an answer for that. I stared at her sweet little body. I really liked looking at it. Soon my cock was growing again. She wrapped her hand around it and said, "I think we have time for one more. What do you think?"

I didn't answer her, just pulled her to me and kissed her. Samantha let go of my cock, pushed me onto my back, and bent over to lick the fully rigid shaft. It didn't take long for her to slide her warm wet lips down past the head all the way to the base. She worked it slowly, tantalizingly, sensuously. I played with her hair and she looked up at me. I let it go on for a little while, losing myself in the wonderful sensation of a brand new expert mouth servicing me. All too soon, though, it became clear that I'd have to stop her if I wanted a chance to fuck her again. I reached down under her armpits and gently pulled up.

She crawled up my body and kissed me. We kept on making out like that while I ran my fingers up and down her back and she played with my hair. Then she reached behind her, took hold of my cock, and scooted back until I could feel her wetness pressing up against the head. After that it was much easier for her to slide her already fucked and lubricated pussy down the hard shaft. Once I was all the way inside her, she sat up.

I reached out and started playing with her little freckled boobs while she slowly worked her hips back and forth. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations this created for her. I was enjoying it too, but I wanted to have a good look at her delectable little body throughout what might be my last time with her, so I kept my eyes open. I started running my hands up and down her front, her sides, her legs, the bottoms of her feet, her ass. I still wanted to touch every inch of her. She leaned over and kissed me again and started sliding her pussy nearly all the way up and down my cock, picking up the pace and intensity while I kept running my hands along her back and legs.

I regularly have Sarah on top of me, even when she's pregnant. Having Samantha on top of me was a completely different experience. Samantha is considerably smaller and lighter than Sarah, meaning that there's not as much force pressing down on my hips and belly although there's even more force squeezing on my cock. Also, having never seen Samantha's naked body before, it was a rush seeing it while I was interacting with it. My saving grace was that I had already cum twice, so I was able to hold out a little longer. I was able to endure feeling and watching her get rougher and more enthusiastic in her movements, watching her face and body start to react to what was happening to her, and even seeing and feeling her start to cum one more time before I finally couldn't take any more. It hit her suddenly and she fell forward on me, holding on for dear life while her tight little pussy squeezed me even harder and spasmed on my sensitive cock. That was all I could take, and I held her tightly while that little pussy ended up milking the cum right out of my cock. I kissed her hard one last time as the intensity of it overtook us, and kept right on kissing her a little more softly as we came down from it.

I kept holding her in my arms while she rested on top of me. I didn't want to let go. But finally, the two of us were getting sweaty from the heat of fucking followed by close snuggling, and my cum was starting to leak out of her and get all over me. We got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Then she started getting dressed.

"I'd better be gone before she gets here," she told me as she pulled her shirt back down over her head.

"Why? You think she'll be upset?"

She laughed. "You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm asking you if you think she'll be upset."

"Well, yeah, she'll be upset. Didn't you hear her when she left?"

"Yeah, she said it would be okay for us to do this."

"And you believed her???"

"Uhh... yeah."

"Didn't you see her? Hear her voice? She didn't mean a word of it!"

"What? I confirmed it like three times. She repeated it. Told us to have fun."

"Oh good Lord, I thought you knew she didn't mean it. I figured you were gettin' back at her by going for it anyway!"

"How would I know she didn't mean it?"

"Isn't it obvious? How long have you been married to her? I'm just friends with her and it was plain as day to me"

"Hmmm... I'll take your word for it then. I'm not good at reading people."

"Obviously."

"Wait a minute, if it was so obvious to you, why did you go for it?"

"Because. She knew what was going to happen and she knew what she'd have to do to prevent it. If she couldn't woman up and stop it from happening, I sure wasn't gonna do it for her. Serves her right!"

I was shocked. It took me a little while to respond, "Are you getting back at her for something?"

"Hell, yeah I'm gettin' back at her! She got her silly ass knocked up by some other guy and then went and dragged me into the middle of y'all's mess! She played it off like she wanted to experiment with a woman this time, and then I show up and play with her only to find her pulling this crap! And giving me the look like she wants me to say no while she's telling you to go for it! If she thought I was gonna put the brakes on after all that plus getting me and you both worked up, she's crazy. So now I'm getting the hell out of here before she gets back, and I wish you the best of luck."

"Damn, I'm in for it, huh?"

"Probably. Serves you both right. I'm not some kind of peace offering, I'm supposed to be y'all's friend. What the hell was she thinking?"

I didn't have an answer for that.

She went on, "Anyway, I had a lot of fun. If you're ever single, well... I'm not promising anything, but get in touch and we'll go from there. I don't think Sarah's gonna want to be around me anytime soon after this."

"You're sure she's gonna be upset?"

"Damn, you really are bad at reading people. Yes, I'm sure. Get ready. I've gotta go."

She reached for the door, then changed her mind and went for one last kiss. Then she opened the door and was gone.

I still had at least 20 minutes to wait. I got dressed and waited. Exactly 20 minutes after Samantha left, I heard Sarah's key in the door and Sarah herself entered. She looked... odd. She looked at me and asked, "Did you?"

"Yes."

She started crying at that. Damn it, Samantha was right. I ran over to Sarah and started to put my arms around her. She pushed me away. Very slowly and softly she said, "You smell like her. Please don't come by me."

I've never heard her speak like that before or since. I quickly walked away and jumped into the shower. I scrubbed myself as clean as I possibly could, paying particular attention to my face, hands, and crotch. When I came back out, she was gone. For a chilling moment I thought she had left the house and might not even come back. Then I heard Sarah crying from the guest room. It made sense; if I smelled like Samantha, our bed smelled even more like her.

I hurried to the guest room to check on my wife. She was on her side, curled up as tightly as she could manage, sobbing. I stood there for a little while, not knowing what to do. I'm not sure if she knew I was there or not. If she was standing up I would try to give her a hug again. But she was in the bed, and I didn't know whether she'd want me there or not. Finally I decided that standing there watching her or walking away would probably be worse than anything else I could do, so I got in the bed with her and held her from behind. She didn't seem to react to that, so I just stayed there holding her and hoping it was doing some good.

After a long while, she calmed down a bit and said through her tears, "I know I said it was okay, and I should have known you'd believe me, and you even warned me you would, but... I just need to be alone for a while. I'll be okay. Just... go. Please?"

She can't say I didn't try. I stripped the bed and threw the sheets in the wash, then went into my office and got on my computer, hoping to take my mind off of things. It didn't really work.

It was more than an hour before she came into the office. She still wasn't even close to being back to her old self, but at least she was only sniffling and could talk more. I stood up and waited to see what she'd do next. She came to me and threw her arms around me, clung to me, held on for dear life. I held her as tightly as I dared, hoping that it would lead to us reconnecting and her getting better.

She let go and stepped away, and said, "I thought I would be okay too. Then I got to the end of the street, and I knew by then it was too late to stop you, that you'd already touched her and... it just hit me. I... oh God it hurt. I wanted to turn around and go back home and scream at you to stop, but I knew that if I went back and saw you holding her or touching her or even... so I just kept walking. I didn't even go near Jeremy's place, just spent two hours wandering the neighborhood. I'm surprised no one saw me and stopped me, I must have looked like a crazy person wandering the streets. Oh God it hurts! How can you stand this when I go to Jeremy's house? Why would you just let me do this to you?"

"Sarah, I didn't expect it to do this to you, and the reason I didn't expect it was because... whatever you're going through right now just doesn't happen to me. I feel... nervous, and turned on, and incredibly attracted to you when you're with Jeremy and even more so when you come back, but this... it doesn't happen to me. If you left, and you weren't going to come back... then I'd feel like you seem to feel right now, but just having you see Jeremy on the side... doesn't do that to me. I don't know why. It just... doesn't."

"So you don't... you don't care about me as much as I care about you?"

"How could you say that? I've proven over and over again just how much I care about you, how much I love you! I've done everything I could to make sure you know that. How can you say that just because I let you do that doesn't mean that I don't love you? That doesn't even make sense!"

"If you loved me, you'd want me all to yourself. You'd want to kill me for what I've been doing."

"That's not love. It's just... not."

"Oh, so now you're saying I don't love you because I don't let you fuck other girls?"

"No! I know you love me. I'm saying that your jealousy and your love are two different things."

She shook her head sadly. "No, it's not two different things. You just don't feel the same for me as I do for you. I... have you ever been jealous of anyone you dated?"

"Not like that. Not nearly as bad... I mean intense... as you are."

"So you've never really loved anyone. Not like this."

"Again, I think I've proven how much I love you over the years."