All Comments on 'Evening with Mother Ch. 01'

by DoverCliff

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Right proper do up

That's a mighty fine tribute lad!

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Good Story

Well worth reading, erotic & sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Smashing

Jolly good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I wanted to see mum's cunt, and by this time she was getting wet and swollen, and I could at last see her properly -- a wonderful dark gash of a love passage, with shiny lips which made a sort of soft slurping sound as she moved her fingers up and down."

This is a terrific story of hot motherfucking. Colin, as the quote above shows, is like plenty of son--he wants to see his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. As with lots of other boys, Colin has a very special feeling for his mother's cunt--for him it's magical, nearly mystical. He loves to think about it, picture it in his ming, touch it, stroke it, slip a few fingers inside. He loves to inhale the musky scent emanating from his mother's cunt deeply into his lungs. Of course, all of this makes Colin hard in his pants, and that's something his mother, like many moms, loves to see--her boy's big young prick stimulated to the max by his own mother's twat, it makes her twat leak like a faucet. Her cunt juice is dripping down her legs. His mother's excited by knowing that Colin's hot young balls are churning, getting ready to release the huge dose of creamy semen he's got for his dear old mom. Only one place to unload his balls, his own mother's mommy-hole, he pounds his fat prick up his mother, and shoots her all his young sperm, painting her cunt walls a sticky white. But where else does a boy's sperm belong but up his own mother's twat? A beautiful story of mother and son love.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Tenderness & lust deftly vie against each other in this story !

who wins? It seems everybody does.

hornydikhornydikalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT!

Oh! I can't tell how much I loved this story specially since it had dialogues. It was awesome. Thank you so much for making my day. Had a really good wank after a long time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its great to read of real love between son and mom to go with sex. Great story and as an American it was very nice to read his moms names for sexual things. Willy eg very realistic touch to the story few authors can do. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could all show our love this way?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I especially liked your story because the reader realized the real affection, sexual sensitivity and love that exists between mother and son. It is especially enjoyable when mother and son realize that the other is a sexual being. She enjoys the safety, security and love she feels knowing that her son wants to please her so much. He realizes his mother is a woman with all the needs and wants of a woman. She is more than a housekeeper, cook, maid, and mother. Likewise, the son is no longer a boy. He is a grown mature young man who finally realizes he loves his mother, both as a mother and a woman. Finally, when they realize sexual and emotional epiphany they experienced can not be surpassed nor equaled by anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

it was really getting me randy. I LOVE DIRTY TALK FROM BOTH SIDES, DELICIOUS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous