Evening with Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an exquisite few minutes -- mum was simply wonderful, and let me touch her tits and even half sit up to lick and kiss them. As I got to the point of no return I lay back, one hand on each of mum's thighs, and let her rub my cock faster and faster with one hand and squeeze my balls with the other until the inevitable long deep shuddering cum took hold of me and the grey juice spurted from my cock over my chest and neck and mum was climbing off and I saw one last glimpse of her swollen sex and then she was getting dressed, and then she did the think she'd done before of wiping up the cum with tissues, except this time she lingered on my cock and wiped me cleaner than strictly needed.

"Well Col what did you think of that?"

"It was absolutely fantastic mum -- thanks so much -- you were wonderful! I've never cum like that before... I don't know what else to say..."

"Come on love, your dad'll be home in less than an hour, you need to have a shower and so do I".

And that was that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

(The next section is narrated by Colin's mother Jenny)

Before all the business with the dirty magazines I had never thought of Colin in a sexual way. It happended really quickly. I'm not really sure why. I'd always been interested in sex and I was still having sex with my husband so I couldn't claim I was deprived -- though the sex was infrequent and to be truthful wasn't very exciting.

The second time we messed around and I straddled my son before finishing him off by hand, I was briefly tempted to take his willy inside me and have full sex -- but I stopped myself. I could only deal with the guilt by pretending that what we did didn't really count and that it wasn't like I was being unfaithful to my husband.

To be truthful I was in a bit of a rut all round. I was bored with my job and with my sexlife, and I suppose with life in general, and frustrated that things didn't seem to hold any promise of improving. The thing with Colin was exciting -- both because I knew what we were doing was wrong in many ways but also because I really enjoyed messing around with my son -- he was good-looking and had a nice smooth body -- and the fact he was clearly smitten with me physically made it all the more exciting.

I wasn't however ready to take the initiative. But when a couple of weeks after our second session Colin started coming on to me I couldn't resist responding.

It was a Thursday lunchtime and Colin had finished with lectures for the day, and I arrived home having worked a morning shift in the shop. Colin was sitting on the sofa in the lounge and he asked about my day and told me I was looking smashing -- I told him he was looking good too.

"Mum you know you really are gorgeous looking" he said and patted the seat on the sofa next to him. "You know I haven't to be able to think of anything else since that last time upstairs..". I sat down next to him wondering what he would do. He turned to me and gently touched my arm. "You're so lovely you know -- you don't mind me liking you in that way do you?"

"No it's fine love -- but just go slowly, you're my son not my husband and I know we did play around a bit but..."

"Didn't you like it too? I really liked it all, all the touching..."

I interrupted -- "Yes and you specially liked it when you came you randy sod! Oh I don't know what to do with you - come here and give me a cuddle".

Colin put his head on my shoulder and one arm behind me -- with the other he reached across and very tentatively started to stroke one of my boobs. He then kissed my neck -- just small dry kisses, and slowly moved his face upwards until he was kissing my chin and then the corner of my mouth. We hadn't really kissed on a sexual way before, and I found what he was doing was a real turn-on. He clearly knew what he was doing -- he was very gentle and slowly began to kiss me fully on the lips, inserting his tongue just a fraction and opening up my mouth -- soon we had a deep French kiss going and I loved it.

After a while Colin moved his head away down towards my boobs. He unbuttoned my blouse until my bra showed and then he pushed down one of the cups until my nipple was showing. He then started to lick and nibble me --

"Oh Colin, that's really nice, oh yes come on love if you want you can pull the bra off -- oh yes now you can get at both of them, oh yes give then a good sucking...".

I was being seduced and I was really enjoying it -- even if it was my son. I pulled his shirt out of his trousers and stroked his bare back, then moved my hand round to his stomach and rubbed his skin just above the waist band -- if that didn't get him going then nothing would. I moved my hand down to his crotch and felt his erection through his trousers, giving him a good long squeeze which made him gasp.

"Oh love, you do feel turned on don't you -- are you sure you want to carry on?" Silly question -- his hand moved down my body and slipped up my skirt, ending up massaging my pussy through my tights and knickers.

"Get up Colin so I can get your thingy out -- oh yes, let's undo your belt, and undo these jeans and pull them down and...".

Colin didn't need telling twice -- he pushed off his jeans, pulled off his pants and socks and stood before me in his full erect splendour -- he looked even bigger than I remembered, a smooth hard willy oozing juice from the end.

"Well love what are we going to do with this thing then?" I wasn't going to offer myself to him -- I wanted him to ask for it.

"Mum I want you, I want you so much... I want to go to bed with you properly, you know and fuck you..."

"Yes, I know what you want love" I moved up towards him and took his manhood in my hand. "It's very tempting Colin but if we do it you mustn't assume I'm yours whenever you fancy it -- but OK yes you can make love to me now, come on upstairs young man and have your wicked way!".

I was tempted to use my double bed but there were risks in doing that and I took my son to his bedroom. There a slightly awkward moment as he finished stripping and I pulled off my tights. I wanted him to take the rest of my clothes off and he quickly obliged, unbuttoning the remaining buttons on my blouse, unclipping the bra and unzipping and taking down my skirt, leaving just my knickers.

Colin knelt down in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his face against my crotch. Very carefully, he moved his face away and tugged the knickers down, exposing my vagina just a few inched from his face. As I kicked the knickers away, my son kissed me around my pussy-

"Oh mum, you look wonderful, you've got such a lovely looking cunt..."

I was a bit shocked to hear him use this word but didn't have the heart to tell him off, and besides by then he was kissing and licking my lips and stroking my bum, and we were clearly close to love making.

"Colin, lover, just enjoy me, don't bother about anything fancy, just be a little gentle and don't get carried away..."

"What about protection mum, I've got some rubbers here, shall I put one on?"

"No you don't need to do that -- I'm on the Pill. I could still get pregnant you know... no you can just make love naturally, and let it happen without worrying about anything."

I lay down full length of his narrow bed and opened my legs -- I wanted him to see me ready and waiting for him. He stood looking at me, his eyes staying on my vagina -- I moved my hand down and rubbed myself, using my fingers to open myself up. I was wet and swollen, and had a sort of aching to be filled with his smooth penis.

"Come on Col, you can have me now, just enjoy yourself, come on love, that's it, don't squash me -- now let me guide you in -- ohhhhh yes love you are so big, just be gentle with me, don't try to push all the way until I'm ready for it -- that's good, slow strokes, just enjoy it, don't hold back this time, just cum when you want to..."

"Oh yes mum, this is what I've been dreaming of, you feel so wonderful, your cunt's so smooth, can I push a bit deeper now, is that all right, yes oh it's right inside you now, I can't believe we're doing this, I won't be able to hold back for long..."

Of course I knew Colin wouldn't last long the first time -- no lad would. I wanted to make love to him and get over the nerves and awkwardness that usually happened the first time (not that I knew much about that -- Colin was only the fourth man I'd had) -- but I also wanted to carry on afterwards and get him hard again so I could have my fun in my own way.

And of course Colin didn't last that long -- I later found this was the first time he's fucked without a rubber sheath and with the extra sensitivity and having wanted it so much after around 3 or 4 minutes he speeded up his thrusting and gasped he was about to cum, and I closed my legs to squeeze his willy and give him extra pleasure and then I swear I could fell all his hot young juice spurting right deep inside me, soaking my womb and just making me glad I could give him so much pure physical pleasure.

"Don't take it out Colin -- just leave it there. You know when I was younger, just after we got married, your dad used to make love like that -- really passionately, but then I always wanted more, and sometimes after he'd cum he'd stay inside me while he softened a bit but I'd tease him and he'd get hard again in a few minutes and than we'd carry on and then he'd last as long as I needed...".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Colin takes up the story at this point)

Everything that happended that day up until that point was a bit like a dream -- my mum asking for a cuddle. Her response to me trying it on. Her agreeing to go to bed with me and her being on the Pill -- my first fuck with skin against skin. I really couldn't believe it was happening to me -- I thought any moment I'd be waking up and all I'd have would be a raging hard-on.

Cumming in her that first time was about as good as it gets (and since then I've had a lot to compare it with). It all began to take a rather odd direction however when she started talking about her and dad -- Too Much Information I thought, but even at that age I realised mum wasn't just doing me a favour by going to bed with her -- she wanted her share of fun too.

In the event my softening cock slid out of my mother and I eased myself off her and lay next to her on the narrow cramped bed. Mum sort of just carried on the love making -- her hand went to my soft cock and she very gently started to sqeeze and stroke me.

"Oh love, you were so good, I loved you cumming so strongly, I've got all your young love juice up me haven't I -- but I need some more loving Col, can you do that for me? You don't mind doing it some more do you? After all we've done it the once and we enjoyed it -- ohhhh you're starting to harden already, that's the good thing about you lads isn't it, you've so much stamina...".

Mum did get me hard again quickly but we didn't get stuck in right away -- she made it clear she wanted to play around a bit and also that her pussy was still very sensitive from our love making.

She wriggled down the bed a bit until her face was close to my by now hard cock.

"It's a nice one Col -- I like how smooth it is -- where is it most sensitive? If I pull your foreskin back let's have a look -- is it more sensitive there or there?".

She was playing with me, rubbing the part of my helmet just at the opening and then under the rim where it joined the main part of my penis. She seemed fascinated..

"Your dad never liked me looking at him like this you know -- but you're not so shy are you? I do like your willy -- especially when it's good and hard like this. Shall I give it a little kiss... there did you like that? I thought so -- well I suppose we can get on with it now...".

With that I started to move back on top but mum pushed me back until I was flat on my back and then put one leg across me so she was straddling me. She took my cock in her hand. My foreskin was still retracted after sex and my glans shone red and wet. Mum looked at it --

"What a lovely knob you've got Col -- nice and smooth... shall I just pull your foreskin back where it belongs, there that does it, I suppose it's still sensitive isn't it -- now let's push your foreskin back shall we...".

With that mum put my cock to her cunt and slowly pushed it in so the foreskin did get pushed back and my helmet again came into contact with her wet cunt flesh -- I must have cried out in ecstasy as I felt mum's hand on my mouth telling me to be quieter or the neighbours would hear.

"Oh yes love, this'll do -- I need my bit of fun now so don't you dare cum again until I tell you -- shouldn't be difficult for you... what I need to do is to get some friction on my clit like this...".

With that mum started to fuck me. She leaned forward which was great in itself as it meant her fabulous tits were in my face -- she then pushed down hard on my pubic bone which was also great as the while length of my cock was inside her -- she then stayed with her clit grinding on me so my cock was sort of rotating inside her.

"Oh fuck Colin, you feel big, you're filling me up with nice stiff willy, yes oh you feel good on my clit, come on love give my boobs a good sucking..."

I didn't need to be asked twice -- I sucked and nibbled and then carefully bit on those ripe firm globes and the hard nipples. I put my hands on her lovely bum cheeks and then stretched one arm around to run my fingers up and down her bum crease. I probed between the cheeks and found her arsehole, and carefully probed it with my index finger. Mum flinched at first but then groaned-

"Colin, oh you dirty boy, that's my bum, oh what are you doing, yes push your finger in, oh you're lovely, let me sit up and look at you for a minute, come on squeeze my tits, oh yes, I like that, oh fuck me Col, fuck me..."

With that she leaned forward again and pushed her clit even harder against me. I then thought it would help if I pushed back in unison, so we got into a rhythm of mum grinding and me meeting her. Her groaning told me I was doing it right.

"Come on love, I'm nearly there, tell me some dirty words, that'll help finish me off".

I wondered how far I could go but I thought well, in for a penny...

"Oh mum, you're fantastic to fuck, I love your wet hot cunt , I'd love to fuck your arse too, just where my finger is now, ohhh there, do you like my hard knob fucking you, spurting all that sticky cum juice up you like before, did you like to watch me cumming that first time when I put your hands on my ball? Did you? I loved cumming in front of you..."

That seemed to do it as I felt mum pushing just a bit harder, I thrust hard back and then she was arching back, a long ahhhhh coming from her mouth, her eyes closed as she climaxed in a way I had never thought possible.

"Oh Col, love, you make me cum, now you cum too, come on, thrust your knob up me, let it all spurt out in your mum, yes love, don't hold it back I need to feel your juice in my cunt..."

It only took a few more thrusts on my part and my semen started its short journey into my mother's womb. I think I must have nearly passed out as suddenly I became aware my mum was laughing and leaning forward to kiss me.

"Well Col, I don't need to ask if you liked that! You randy sod -- and you've got a filthy mind, all those dirty things you said to make me cum. I don't know where you get it all from! Now I'm a bit sore and stiff and I need to get off you..."

Mum brought her leg over, giving me a last glimpse of her wet swollen cunt lips, with my spunk oozing out and she wiped herself with a handful of tissues. She sat down, her hand resting on my chest.

"Colin that was lovely, and thanks for making it good for me..."

"Mum I loved it, you're fantastic, you really are, I do love you, really..."

"Yes and I love you but you do know we shouldn't really have done this? I still have a marriage you know -- I love your dad. You need to know that."

"Yea, I know I understand, but you know, you could well,,, you could do it with both of us..."

Mum looked at me and she kind of withdrew a bit.

"Love, I never said this would be anything than a one-off -- I don't think I could sleep with you both, not in the same house... Besides there're practical problems -- I've got gallons of your juice in me now -- it doesn't just wash away straightaway you know -- what if your dad, well what if he you know, wants to make love and well, smells you on his fingers as he's working me up..."

It was very strange but this didn't make me feel jealous -- instead it sort of turned me on to think mum would be fucking my dad sometime soon and he'd enjoy cumming in her just like I had. It must have shown as mum saw my cock twitching and starting to fill.

"Colin, look at you, you young lads always wanting more." She was at least smiling. "Look let's just think of this as a one-off -- I don't know, maybe sometime we could have another go, when I'm sure your dad doesn't suspect anything -- but until then just be careful and keep your hands to yourself!"

And with this she left my bed and headed for the bathroom. Would I ever get to experience her sweet hot cunt and gorgeous body again?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Here ends my tribute chapter. I urge readers to read colin1's further 4 chapters which are a sweet and sexy take on physical love between Colin and his mother)

12