Everdale Ch. 02: The Bounty Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boo."

Startled by the voice near me, I let out a scream. My foot kicked towards the source of the sound. A figure wrapped in dark clothes moved away from my kick.

I balled my fists, moving Zoë behind me.

"You think that's funny?" I asked the figure.

I was furious. This morning I woke up on an entirely different fucking planet. I fought with my sister, I kissed my sister, I walked through a forest for hours and now, when I finally was hoping for company and protection, the first person I met tried to pull a fucking prank like that on me? I was done. I'd had enough of this shit.

The only meeting my anger got was laughter. A beautiful, clear female voice with tons of amusement in it.

"I am so very sorry," the woman said. "When I saw the two of you approaching our camp, I just couldn't stop myself."

Right at that moment a moon chose to come up over the forest, illuminating the path we stood on. I could see her now, this person that decided to prank us. My heart started beating faster, blood rushed up to my cheeks. I knew without a doubt that my pussy had gotten wet. I swear if she'd asked me to fuck her right then, I'd have done it without a second thought.

She was stunning. Raven black hair no longer than mine, emerald eyes, coppery skin and red lips just waiting to be kissed. She was clothed in a practical black leather jacket and black leather pants, leaving no room for imagination about her toned small ass and alluring C-cup tits. On her head, she wore a dark hat, trimmed with a blue feather.

But, it wasn't just her appearance that had me stunned. It was the sparkling joy in her eyes. Her movements were mesmerizing and graceful, making me unable to keep my eyes off her body. Her natural confidence showing the entire world that she was a force to be reckoned with.

She'd obviously noticed me checking her out, and did the same to me. Now I was perfectly capable of checking out a hot chick while not putting myself to shame at the same time. I rolled my hips and stretched a bit, pushing my tits forward in a subtle manner. She winked at me, which I took as very positive feedback.

"What are two pretty girls like you doing in the Saradal forest at a time like this?" the woman mused, tipping her captain's hat with her finger. "And such a peculiar choice of clothes."

She laughed again, the pleasant tones the only sound in the forest.

Call me weak, but I couldn't stay mad at a woman as hot as this for long.

"That's what we'd like to know," I told her.

She looked at us quizzically.

"How strange."

Zoë gave me a meaningful look. Should we tell a stranger that this is not our planet? Oh fuck it, it's not as if the situation wasn't weird already. So, I started telling this woman about how we both ended up on another planet, with no knowledge of how we got here or, for that matter, where our clothes went. Talking about it I realized we were in a pretty crappy situation.

And all the time, the smile on the woman's face grew wider. When I stopped, having completed my story, she laughed again.

"How wonderful! Actual World travelers. Two of them!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Zoë.

Just like me she clearly wanted to know more about our situation, and this woman seemed to know more about it.

"What year is it?" the woman asked, paying no attention to Zoë's question.

"2017," I said, agitated.

What did that have to do with anything related to how we got here?

The woman mused about that for a second.

"2017," she said. "That fits." She turned to us again, "I know this day must've been confusing. I know, because I've been through it myself. I lived on Earth until 2010, then I, too, just woke up one day here, on Everdale."

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked.

The woman moved closer to us, and suddenly we are in her arms. She pressed us against her.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. I know how crazy this all is. But trust me, it's going to be alright."

Sometimes, those words are all you needed. Someone, with the best intentions, telling you 'it's going to be alright'. That's how Zoë must've felt, because she started sobbing silently in the woman's arms. Me? I think it's crap. I didn't need to be told 'it's going to be alright', I needed some answers.

Still, this beauty was pressing me against her, giving me a perfect chance to feel her up. I moved my hand 'accidentally' over her ass, massaging it slightly. Maybe she'd noticed, but I didn't care about that. All of a sudden, I felt a hand resting on my ass as well. Yep, she'd noticed, and didn't mind it at all. It was too bad that Zoë eventually moved away again, because otherwise I'd have slipped my hand in the woman's pants.

"So you're from Earth as well," I said, more stating than asking. "What can you tell us? Do you know anything?"

She shook her head and said, "Sadly not much more than you know yourselves. Seems like sometimes someone from our world ends up here, without a clear cause. Never in the same place, always naked. We're always able to speak the language of this place. I met only three other in my years here, five now that I've met the two of you."

I thought about that. There were others like us, and no one knows how we got here. I thought about my life on Earth, my parents and my friends. Seemed like I would never see them again. I didn't know how I felt about that. I'd expected to be more - I don't know, sad maybe? Instead, it didn't seem to mean much. All I felt was emptiness. Maybe I was less normal than most people. Zoë was taking it a lot harder, looking to the horizon with wet eyes.

"What I can tell you a bit about is this world," the woman said, as she grinned. "But not too much, of course, because that would take away the excitement of adventure."

She spread her arms wide and spun around.

"This is Everdale. At least, that's what the inhabitants call it. It's not unlike our Earth a few centuries ago. There're villages and cities, farms and brothels, peasants and nobles. It's a place filled with legends and, this is the best part, magic! Sure, you've lost your lives on Earth and can be sad about it, but in exchange you get a whole world to explore! You'll feel sad now, but it's only going to get better from here."

Holy shit, that made me fall in love instantly. I felt the emptiness of my former home disappearing, making place for something new. She was right. I didn't know anything about this planet. I could do anything I wanted here. And there was fucking magic! How cool was that?

So, she'd been here for seven years? She seemed to be in her mid-twenties, so that meant she must've appeared here when she was about my age. By the looks of it, she did alright for herself. More than alright even. But, I wouldn't be myself if I kept my ambition on becoming like her in seven years. This was a new planet, baby, I was going to be a fucking queen!

Zoë was clearly not sharing my adventurous spirit. She looked away, her entire body speaking volumes about her fears and sadness. Oh well, not everyone can be as abnormal as I am. Shame for them. But Zoë would adjust. She was my sister, so she was strong. And when she did, she'd come to realize how stupid earthly morals are and I'd fuck her. I licked my lips, already looking forward to that moment.

The woman started walking towards the light.

"Come," she said. "My friends and I shall take care of you tonight. We've food and fire and clothes for the two of you."

Maybe she had an ulterior motive, maybe not, but I was just thankful she was here. Obediently we followed her to her camp.

"Guys, make some room and get some food, we've got guests tonight."

You'd think that following one jaw-dropping experience after another in one day, I wouldn't be surprised this easily anymore. Sure, I expected to see someone or something that wasn't human on this planet, but that thing sitting by the fire trumped everything.

The body of a man and the head of bull, all black hair from the chest up. Two terrifying horns and a menacing grin. There was a fucking minotaur sitting by the fire. A fucking big one, easily surpassing two meters, muscles rippling under its skin. He wore nothing but a loincloth, which could barely contain the monstrous package underneath it.

The minotaur wasn't alone by the fire. Opposite of him sat another creature beyond my wildest dreams. All things considered, I was guessing this one was an elf. The pointy ears gave it away. But no one ever told me elves could have a deep purple skin, green hair and yellow eyes. Where the minotaur was the embodiment of brute strength, this elf was more refined looking.

I could already imagine it. Sitting down on the minotaur's cock, my pussy barely able to contain the monster, while at the same time, the elf shoved his purple dick in my mouth. The two of them fucking me with the raw lust that comes from seeing a hot girl like me. I'd pretend to be losing my mind, my rationality disappearing with every pump of their cocks, fueling their manly hunger for domination, while in fact, I'd be the one in control. And only when I allowed them to, they'd cum, filling me up with their semen. I licked my lips. This was going to be fun.

Right now, however, I had other things on my mind, mainly food. I'm pretty sure my belly was trying to imitate the mating call of a whale.

The minotaur gave us a wide smile, showing a row of white teeth.

"I like what I see," it said.

The dark-haired woman slapped him on his head.

"I didn't bring them for your pleasure, so behave."

It's damned hard to make out expression in a bulls face, but if I had to guess I'd say he looked disappointed.

Meanwhile, the elf was filling up two cups with the content of a black kettle hanging above the fire.

"Do forgive my associate," he said to us. "Bahruk rarely uses his head, and if he does it's to headbutt someone."

He gave the cups to Zoë and me, the smell of hearty stew filling my nose.

"Please, eat, you seem hungry."

"Yeah, yeah, do that," the woman said enthusiastically. "And also, sit down. I'll get some clothes. Be right back!"

And with that she went to the other side of the camp, where multiple bags lay on the ground.

I sat down, nudging Zoë to do the same. Crossing my legs, I started gulping down my stew, not caring even a bit that I was naked. It was pretty good, although everything'd taste good after a day not eating. Zoë on the other hand ate a lot slower. She'd stayed partially behind me all this time, hiding her naked body, and now she sat all huddled up as close to the fire as she could get without burning.

"I'm sorry," the elf said, "but I didn't catch your names. Serena must've forgotten to mention them."

I grinned at him.

"No, she didn't," I said. "In fact, she never asked them herself. Probably too entranced by my stunning looks."

"Ha! I like this one," the minotaur, Bahruk, exclaimed. "She's cheeky."

How the creature could talk without a human mouth was still a mystery to me.

"Then allow us to introduce ourselves first," the elf said, ignoring his companion. "My name is Erendel Riverdance and I'm the wits of this group."

"And the arrogance," Bahruk added. "Don't get fooled by his manners, he'll fuck you all the same."

"Manners are what creates the opportunity to do so," Erendel said. "There's a reason why I have had more women than you this last year."

"And disappointed most of them. That never happens to me."

I let out a laugh. The minotaur said he liked me, and I had to admit, I liked them as well. There was something relaxing about watching friends bicker, and that the topic of interest was sex made it even better. I was definitely going to fuck them at some point.

"See, she knows I'm right," Bahruk told Erendel proudly. "I'm Bahruk. I got no fancy last name. I'm the heavy hitter. So what d'ya say, hun? Wanna try taking the biggest cock you've ever seen?"

Although it was tempting, I wasn't going to be that easy. Men have to realize that I'm in control, not the other way around.

"Not just yet," I told Bahruk. "Maybe when you come begging me for it when your balls have turned blue."

"Just as bad as Serena," Bahruk said.

He made some harsh noise which I guessed was laughter. At that moment, our mystery lady, Serena, returned, carrying two sets of clothes in her arms.

"Here you go," she said, giving the clothes to Zoë and me. "You can dress behind some of the trees if you like."

Zoë hurried away, into the dark where no one could see her.

"Well that was fast," Erendel said raising his eyebrows. "Your friend doesn't seem to be very talkative."

"No shit," I told him, slightly agitated. No one talks about my sister like that. "This day has been tough enough for her, so give her some space, will you?"

"These two girls are world travelers," Serena told her friends excited.

Now that raised Erendel's eyebrows even higher.

"Really? Just like you?"

"Yup," I said. "This morning, we woke up on this planet. No fucking clue how we got here."

I remembered I'd forgotten to introduce myself.

"By the way, I'm Maya, and the other girl is my sister, Zoë."

"A pleasure to meet you, Maya," Erendel said. "I do wonder, will you go dress as well or will we be allowed to gaze upon your terrific body the entire night."

"Who says you can't check me out while I'm wearing something?" I said, giving him a wink.

I laid the clothes out on the ground. They were pretty cute. A short blue skirt, a white blouse and a leather sleeveless shirt. They were accompanied by brown boots and the bane of every man's existence, panties.

Taking my time to show off my figure, I started dressing. First, the panties, exposing my pink pussy to the others one last time. I turned around and pulled up the skirt, pushing my ass towards them as more of my round bootie got covered up. I grabbed the blouse and pulled it over my head, making sure to grab my tits one last time before it hid them. The disappointment of not seeing my naked body was visible on all three faces, as I put on the shirt. As I put my shoes on, Zoë joined us again, looking like a cute farm girl in her brown and blue dress.

"Aw, look how cute they are," Serena said adoringly.

Her companions agreed reluctantly. Of course, they were disappointed that they weren't able to admire our naked tits and asses anymore, but they had to admit we looked hella cute in these outfits.

"Thank you for the clothes and the food," Zoë said meekly.

Now that she was clothed, she seemed the tiniest bit more comfortable.

Serena waved the gratitude away.

"Don't think about it. I'm glad we could help. Tonight you can stay with us. And you can keep the clothes, they're too small for me anyway."

We sat around the campfire for a while, just getting to know each other. We told them about our life on Earth. They told us a little more about themselves and this world. We were currently in the Saradal forest, one of the more peaceful forests on Everdale. That meant, there were no strange magical things, although there were still plenty of bandits and dangerous animals. It was a good thing we'd found them before nightfall.

The Saradal forest lay in the province of Rewon, which harbored mostly humans and a lizard-like species called the Selekith. In fact, there was a large town at the end of this road called Zoryah. It was where our hosts had come from.

During our talk, I started noticing some things about the camp. Specifically, some things that were in the camp. They weren't laid out in the open, but all three of our hosts had weapons close by. Serena's was a rapier and Erendel had a longbow, which they concealed underneath the blanket they sat on. In Bahruk's case, I was surprised I hadn't noticed it earlier. The minotaur had a huge double headed axe near him. And it was huge, I mean as tall as he was with heavy looking blades.

"What's with the weapons?" I asked curious.

"Ha! She noticed."

Bahruk took his axe in his hands, the dark metal reflecting the fire with a ghastly glow.

"We're bounty hunters."

"Bounty hunters?"

"Yes, Bahruk speaks the truth," Erendel said. "In this world, as in any world I imagine, there are people doing bad things for horrible reasons. We bounty hunters serve as justice where soldiers cannot."

"Fuck justice," Bahruk grumbled. "I'm in for the easy money."

"Of course, we've already confirmed you have absolutely no sense of morals," Erendel told him. "That is why I keep recommending our leader to keep you on a leash."

"B... bounty hunters?"

Zoë looked at them wide eyed.

"Is... isn't that dangerous?"

It clearly took her a lot of effort to speak to them.

"Not if you play it smart," Serena laughed. "Also, having a one-man-army minotaur helps. So, interested in becoming bounty hunters? It pays well, you get to visit all kinds of places and meet very interesting people. Sure, some of them try to kill you, but that's part of the job."

There it was again, the sparkling glow in her eyes.

Zoë immediately started shaking her head. Then she looked at me, inquisitively. Why hadn't I refused as well. I wondered about that myself to be honest. There was something alluring in the prospect of being a bounty hunter. Partly living outside society, not giving a fuck about anything, just doing it for the money.

"Just kidding, just kidding," Serena said. "You've just appeared on Everdale. You'll definitely have other things to think about first. Come, it's already getting late. The two of you can share my bedroll, and no protests. I'll fit in with Erendel."

Erendel raised his eyebrows, but he didn't protest. Bahruk punched him on the shoulder.

"Ha! Lucky you."

Protest? Why would I protest? I was tired as fuck. After saying goodnight to Serena, Bahruk and Erendel, I took Zoë by the hand and lead her to our bedroll. It wasn't too spacious, which I didn't mind at all. Zoë had no choice but to lay against me, her warm body lighting up my flames of lust again. I mused about feeling her up for a moment, but decided against it. I was too tired. While our hosts put out the flames and went to bed as well, I fell asleep.

~~~

Zoë

Confused. A myriad of thoughts and emotions rushing through my head, that's what kept me awake. I... I just didn't know what to do anymore. Everything was a mess. I was a mess. First it had been jealousy, seeing Jake looking at my own sister like that. Jealousy and anger. Then even more anger when he treated me like a dick. Next, sorrow and regret, but only until he returned to my room with that smile. And, he didn't even apologize. I was furious, then exhausted.

When I woke up, I was on another world, overwhelmed by the experience. I saw Maya. The anger came back. We fought. She told me she loved me. My own sister told me she loved me, backing it up by kissing me. Why? Why had that happened? Why had I kissed her back? It shouldn't feel good. Why did it feel good?

I had been scared, tired from all the walking, and relieved when we met Serena. Erendel and Bahruk were intimidating. I was ashamed of being naked. All these emotions, all these thoughts, it was too much. I... I couldn't handle it. Why was this happening to me? All I wanted was a normal life. I was never going to get a normal life. That path had been closed to me the minute I was born in my raving mad family.

Fathers aren't supposed to have sex with their daughters. Mothers aren't supposed to go down on their own children. Sisters... sisters shouldn't be attracted to each other. They shouldn't kiss. It's wrong, everyone knows that. So why did it feel so good?

I really had tried to fall asleep, but the thoughts kept running through my head. I opened my eyes and gazed up at the sky. Two moons danced between the stars. It didn't even surprise me anymore.