Everdale Ch. 02: The Bounty Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to me lay Maya, her face peaceful as she slept. It was strange to see her this way. Normally she wore a smile, be it innocent or lustful, by which I could tell her egoistic intentions. Like this, she looked like a normal girl, not even close to the she-demon I knew.

I caressed her silky blonde hair. The moonlight illuminated her beautiful face, pulling my attention to her lips. They had been soft and wet when we kissed. Would they still be that way? Would they still feel so good? I moved my head closer to hers, feeling her breath on my lips. It had felt so good. I wanted to do it again, to kiss her again. No, no, stop. It was wrong. What was happening to me? I should hate her for stealing my boyfriend, not do something immoral.

It became too much for me. I had to get out, to get away from her. A tear ran down my cheek as I stood up. She was my younger sister, dammit, I should be looking out for her. Instead, it was she who was looking out for me. I felt like a wreck. Like an empty husk of a human still finding the person it's supposed to be.

The campfire was reduced to a smoldering pile of embers, a red glow was all that remained of the flames. Bahruk was snoring like, well, like a bull. I went over to him and studied him. My mind still couldn't grasp the concept of being near an actual minotaur. He was enormous, with arms as thick as me and... I felt blood flushing to my face. Underneath Bahruk's bedroll something stood right up, elevating the roll upward. That was impossible. No p... p... penis could ever be that big, could it? Burying my face in my hands I turned away from the minotaur.

My eyes fell upon the last bedroll in the camp, the one Serena and Erendel shared. Were supposed to share at least, as neither of them were in it.

Where had they gone? I wondered.

Then I remembered Bahruk telling Erendel he was lucky while punching his arm. No, it couldn't be. Or could it?

I listened to the sounds around me. Most prominent was Bahruk's snoring, but I could also hear the rustling of the leaves and a bird's call. I listened more carefully... There. From someone in the forest, I heard the moans of a man. Blood rushed to my face again. They were doing it.

I took a few steps towards the sound. Realizing what I had done I stopped myself. I shouldn't. It was wrong. They were in a private moment, I shouldn't disturb that.

Even though I told myself all that, my body was aching to move forward. I was experiencing feelings I'd never had before. This wasn't just me wanting Jake. There was this, this unforgiving fire running through my body, burning between my legs. What was happening to me?

I couldn't tell if it was Jake cheating on me, Maya kissing me, or if it was this planet, but something had awoken in me. It was dark and dangerous and delicious. I wanted to run away from it and I wanted it to rush through me. My body was shaking and I couldn't tell if it was fear or something else, something lustful.

As if in a trance, I started walking towards the moaning, being as silent as I could. Between the trees, almost all light got sucked up by their dense canopy, only sporadically shining down on the ground. I could barely make out the forms of trees and my sense of direction was soon lost, but I didn't need it anyway. All I needed was this magnetic feeling, pulling me to the source of the moaning.

Up ahead the forest got brighter again. The noise was louder now, and I noticed that the man's moaning was accompanied by a gurgling sound. I crouched down, not wanting to be seen. On hands and knees I moved to the light and the sound, until I found a bush on the edge of the darkness. Moving under it, I could finally see it all.

I was now at the edge of a small clearing surrounding a pond between rocks. The moon reflected on the water's rippling surface, unhindered thanks to a lack of trees. In the pool stood Erendel, knee deep in the water. His clothes lay on the bank. I could see his slim but muscled body, covered with many scars. His green hair hung wet over his shoulders. His eyes were closed, immersing himself fully in the situation.

In front of him on her knees was Serena, just as naked as he was. Her face conveyed a mixture of beauty and desire. Her one hand was wrapped around Erendel's shaft while her other held his purple balls. With her pointy tongue, she ran over the length of his penis, stopping at the tip to kiss it. She opened her lips a little, starting to suck the tip. Then she opened up wider, swallowing the penis entirely.

Unconsciously I had moved my hand to my vagina. I only noticed because of how damp it was. Immediately, I jerked my hand back. No, I shouldn't do this. It is wrong to watch. This should be between them. I nearly stood up and walked away right then, but I couldn't help taking a last look at the duo. Erendel had placed his hands on Serena's head, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. He left no room for her hand. His entire penis moved inside her throat, his balls slapping against her chin.

On an impulse, I pulled my dress over my head, leaving it next to me on the ground. What I was doing was wrong, I knew that fully, but I couldn't stop myself. Something had awoken in me, and that something wanted to feel pleasure. It wanted to watch the human woman having sex with the purple elf. My eyes were wet as I pulled my panties down. For a moment I just sat there, legs spread wide, my hand hovering above my vagina. No, what is it Maya calls it again? My pussy. My hand hovering above my pussy.

Should I do it? Could I do it? Slowly I brought my hand further down. In the pool Serena and Erendel switched positions. This time Serena was the one standing, with Erendel's mouth between her legs. She grabbed his hair and played with his ears as his tongue flickered over her pussy.

I wish he was doing that to me.

The thought came suddenly, and with the thought came the urge to feel my clit. I wondered what it would feel like. Although I had had sex with Jake a few times, I'd never masturbated. It had always seemed wrong, unnecessary even, to do that to myself. Now, I wasn't so sure. All I knew is that I wanted to play with my pussy, and the thought scared me.

Serena moaned, pushing Erendel's head deeper into her pussy. The elf's purple hand grabbed her well toned ass, playing with it as his fingers moved more to the center with every movement. Entranced, I observed how the elf finally reached his goal. In disbelief, I watched on. He wouldn't do that, that hole wasn't made for that. With a rapid movement, Erendel shoved his finger inside Serena's asshole, a yelp escaping her lips as he did.

It was so wrong. It was so hot. Not caring about my own restrictions anymore, I put my hands down on my pussy. I was wetter than I'd ever been. Finding my clit, I experimented playing with it. A tingling, exciting sensation flowed through my crotch. It was all I could do to not start moaning as well. It... it felt good. No, it felt amazing. Why had I never done this before?

As I let my fingers run over my pussy, flicking my clit, moving into my vagina, I watched on. Serena was shaking hard, yelling out as she came with two of Erendel's long fingers in her ass. A warm rush went through me, as I started shaking as well, cumming at the same time as she did.

I gasped for air. It had felt too good, making me forget even to breathe. Then the guilt came down on me. Maybe I was just as bad as Maya, only caring about my own pleasure. I... I just couldn't believe that. I hadn't misused anyone, had I? I had only pleasured myself. I should stop now. I should stop. Please, let me stop.

Serena said something inaudible to Erendel as he stood up. The tall elf had a gentlemanly smile on his face and gave her a bow. Serena laughed. She turned her back to him, pushing her ass against his crotch. One of her arms moved behind his head as they kissed, their tongues swirling around each other. She whispered something in his ear and he bowed again. Together they moved to the edge of the water, where Serena bent over, putting one hand on the rocks. With the other she smacked her own ass, which she tilted up invitingly. Erendel took his penis in his hands, aligning it with her pussy. No... not her pussy. In the moonlight it was hard to see, but the hole the tip of his penis was pushing against, was her anus.

I put my hands on my face, doing a bad job of blocking my view since my fingers were wide open. Were they really going to do that? Here in the open? I should have been disgusted, but that part of me was suppressed by a feeling of admiration and excitement. I wished I was a little more like them, like Maya, just doing what I wanted whenever I wanted, not caring about the rules. But, it was so hard to not care about rules, they were important.

Serena now moved her other hand to her ass as well, spreading her cheeks apart to invite Erendel in. The elf didn't need to be told twice. He moved one hand down to her pussy, making it all wet with her juices, and with it lubricated his penis. Gently he pushed inside.

I wanted to know how that felt. I was scared to try it myself. Yet a wet trail of liquid dribbled down my leg, betraying my curiosity and excitement. I wanted to feel good again, to be pleasured again. I brought my hand down and put a finger inside my pussy. Watching Serena scream it out as Erendel's cock went deeper into her ass with every motion, I plunged my fingers into my hole, more forceful than before. I fell back against a tree, my legs already shaking. I put my free hand over my mouth, trying to keep in the noises I was making. I tried to stop them, but I couldn't, it felt too good for that.

I... I... I wished Maya was here. I wanted her to kiss me again. To feel her soft lips moving over my body, nibbling my nipples. To have her hand between my legs. I couldn't stop thinking of feeling her ass, of licking her tits.

And then fantasy became reality. Two hands moved from behind me, taking hold of my tits. She planted a few soft kisses in my neck, making me giddy with joy. Two perky tits pressed against my back. I felt her warm breath close to my ear.

"Hey sis," Maya said. "Enjoying yourself?"

Her hands reached down to my pussy, spreading it apart. She rubbed my clit, she started fingerfucking my vagina. It was like heaven. I didn't care anymore where this feeling had come from, I just wanted it to last. I turned my head sideways, not waiting one moment to kiss her lips. I desired only her, this sexy, younger sister of mine that knew naught of morals and rules. Wet tongues moved over each other as her hands made my vagina burn with bliss, I came harder than I ever had before.

~~~

Maya

That fucking bull. I woke up thinking there was an earthquake, but it turned out it was just that minotaur snoring. How the fuck could I possibly sleep with that sound?

Immediately, I noticed that Bahruk and I were alone in the camp. It puzzled me. Where the fuck did everyone go? For a moment I thought about taking a better look at that thing holding up the minotaur's bedroll, then decided against it. He didn't deserve it after waking me up like this.

Someone screamed in the forest. A smile spread over my face and I licked my lips. Even as briefly as I'd known her, I recognized that scream. It was Serena, and I knew it wasn't one of fear. Someone was fucking Serena, and if I'd had to guess I'd say that's where Erendel and Zoë were as well.

Who knew my sister would be attracted to something like that? The prudish goody-two-shoes. Miss 'I'll only fuck my boyfriend because sex is for the person you love most'. No, she was definitely not having sex with them. But maybe, just maybe, she was there as well, hiding away in the shadows, unable to take her eyes of the spectacle. I giggled. That would be the day.

Taking off my clothes (I wouldn't need them anyway) I moved into the forest towards the source of the sound, and it didn't take long for me to see the clearing. I stood next to a tree. A few meters away from me was Serena, bending over a rock, Erendel's cock pumping in her ass. I grabbed one of my tits, a bit jealous of her. If I had a long purple cock like that in my anus, I'd scream like she had as well.

So where was Zoë? I looked around, not seeing a sign of her. Careful to not be seen (I didn't want them to stop), I moved around the edge of the clearing, until finally I heard a muffled moan. My smile turned into a lustful grin. There she was, my older sister, leaning back against a tree as she fingerfucked herself with a passion I had never seen in her. Part of me wanted to stay and watch, maybe even masturbate myself to the sight of her, but an even bigger part of me wanted to join her.

As silently as I could, I moved closer to her. Then I reached out. My hands grabbed her big tits, kneading them in my fingers. My lips found contact with her neck, kissing it sensually. She had stopped breathing, and I just couldn't resist.

"Hey sis," I said. "Enjoying yourself?"

Zoë moaned as I moved my fingers down from her tits, spinning around her belly a few times, until I reached her pussy. It was sweaty and wet and warm and everything I could ever want. My fingers found her clit and her vagina, and I started fingerfucking her with passion. Zoë's head turned. Her lips closed the distance to mine and we kissed, using our tongues from the beginning. I was a little surprised about this, since it didn't seem like the Zoë I knew, but hell,, I don't give a fuck about that. All I cared about is that it happened. Within moments of me starting to feel her, Zoë started shaking wildly. I pushed my lips onto hers, barely able to contain the moaning. She came. I let my sister cum while fingering her pussy. This was hands down the best day in my life.

In the pool Erendel pulled out his cock and started cumming as well. The white semen splashed all over Serena's ass. She stood up again and gave him a kiss. Then, and I swear I didn't make this up, she turned to us and gave us a wink. Then, like nothing had ever happened she moved into the pool and started washing herself, joined by Erendel.

A looked at Zoë. She was drooling and looked confused, but it was clear that what she had experienced felt amazing. That's all I wanted. I grabbed her clothes in one hand, took her hand with my other, and pulled her silently away from the pool. She didn't say anything, didn't even dare to look at me, as she wobbled around on her legs.

When we returned to the camp, Bahruk's snoring had calmed down a little. It was still equivalent to a herd of stampeding horses, but nowhere near as bad as the earthquake it had been before. In silence we dressed and moved back into our bedroll.

To my surprise, Zoë huddled close to me, our faces only inches away from each other. Her head tilted up, finally able to look me in the eye. The was blushing fifty shades of red. Her voice was meek as she spoke.

"I'm scared, Maya," she said, trembling. "This new world, and everything going on inside me is scary. I... I'm really confused all the time. But I'm really, really glad you're here with me."

I placed a hand on her ass. "And you're really glad you got to experience my skills," I said to her with a wink. "There's more where that came from."

She gave me a shocked look, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Just kidding," I said, although I'd meant every word. "Didn't I tell you that I love you?"

Being so close, I could feel her heart beating fast in her chest.

"I think... I think I love you, too," she said. And with all the bravery she could muster, she kissed me on the lips one last time, lovingly.

We fell asleep not long after, huddled in each other's arm. My hand still placed firmly on her ass. This is good, I thought before I fell asleep. If my life on this planet was going to be like this, I didn't mind it at all.

~~~

The next morning we awoke when the sun came out above the trees. Warm light felt over the camp, and made it hot enough to fucking cook me out of the bedroll. Yawning, I stood up taking in the fresh air with my first breath.

Zoë sat up in our bedroll, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She looked pretty fucking cute with her golden hair all messy like that. She'd panic if she noticed of course, she was too girly not to, so I wasn't going to tell her just yet and just enjoy this.

On the road Bahruk was practicing with his axe, while near the fire Erendel sat reading a book. Serena was making breakfast, the captain's hat with the blue feather on her head again. When she noticed we were awake she waved at us.

"Good morning, cuties," she said as happy as always. "I hope your night has been just as good as mine."

I gave Zoë a grin, causing redness to flush to her cheeks once again.

"Definitely was," I said to Serena.

The copper skinned woman grinned back at me. "I thought so. It can be so very peaceful out in nature when Bahruk isn't snoring."

The minotaur heard that and laughed.

"As if you're one to talk about making noise!" he said, never stopping the motion of his weapon.

Erendel looked up from his book.

"So, what now?" he asked. "We could give you some coins and show you the way to Zoryah, but it's a two day walk from here."

An idea entered my mind. "Actually, I was wondering about something. You said you were bounty hunters, so what kind of bounty are you looking for?"

"One that is far too dangerous for two young girls like you," Erendel said in earnest.

"Aw, please, Erendel?" I put on my puppy eyes. "I'd really like to know."

He sighed and gave Serena a questioning look. It was clear she was the leader of this little band of bounty hunters. When she gave a nod of approval, Erendel continued speaking.

"We are looking for a man called Ronan. He's a mercenary captain gone rogue after a disagreement with the council of Zoryah. He and his group of bandits are holding camp in this forest, and we're here to take them out."

"Bandits?" I asked, starting to get excited. "How many of them are there?"

"Only about a dozen," Erendel said.

"A dozen?!" Zoë blurted out. "Sorry, but they are so many. How could you ever defeat them?"

Serena laughed, "I told you using your wits is important, and having a one-man-army minotaur helps."

Zoë looked at me and noticed the sparkle in my eyes.

"No, please no, Maya," she said. "It's a very bad idea."

A bad idea? Of course it was, that's what made it fun. Just like it had been a bad idea to suck daddy's cock while he was sleeping the first time. Just like it had been to gangbang a football team to get them to take down some annoying thugs. And that all turned out pretty fucking well, didn't it?

"I wanna help you!" I said. "I want to help you take down the bandits."

Bahruk, returning to us from his training, snorted, which made the resemblance to a bull ever greater. "Ha! Don't think so, little one. You're too wimpy to be of any help."

"Hmpf!" I pouted. "I can take care of myself. Believe it or not, I'm a pretty good fighter. Eleven years of kickboxing, krav maga and about four other martial arts. Also, I got a plan."

Bahruk shook his head. "Not going to happen. We're not putting a pretty girl like you in danger."

"Not so fast, Bahruk," Serena said. "Let her speak first."

And so, with an excited smile on my face, I told them my plan. When I finished Serena looked at Erendel.

"What do you think?"

The purple elf stroked his chin thoughtfully.

"It's good," he finally said. "It's a very good plan. But are you willing to follow through yourself? We can't have you dropping out in the middle of it, that would put us all in danger."

"Of course I am," I said grinning, annoyed he could even think that. "I didn't get this body for nothing, so I better use it. It might even be fun."