Everdale Ch. 02: The Bounty Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bahruk threw his hands in the air. "This is madness!" His massive head turned to Zoë. "Do you also want to risk your life?"

Scared by the minotaur's intimidating manners, Zoë crouched closer to me, shaking her head as fast as she could.

"I'd rather stay here and take care of the camp."

I'd guessed so already. Although Zoë is just as good in martial arts as I am, she's too scared to use them in real life. A display like yesterday only happens when she's incredibly angry.

"Come on, Bahruk," Serena said. "It's only twelve bandits. They don't even use magic, so what can go wrong?"

"Fine, fine," he said, giving up his resistance. "But if she gets herself killed, it isn't my fault, and I'm not burying her body."

I gave him a cheeky smile, telling him, "I knew you loved me, Bahruk."

Serena clapped in her hands once. "Well girls, welcome to the life of being a bounty hunter. I just know this is going to be fun."

And just like that, my life on Everdale started. I grinned as I ate my breakfast, already looking forward to taking down the bandits. The ever burning fire inside of me lit up even higher. Forget becoming a bounty hunter. Forget becoming a queen. I was going to become a fucking legend!

~~~

Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, please let me know, it's always very much appreciated.