Everybody Loves Raymond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers

The butch dyke picked up on it and started sucking the housewife's cunt with a little more aggression, finger-fucking Debra while lapping her with viciousness reserved for animals. With that, Debra could no longer hold back her feelings and she screamed in ecstasy as she came over and over again.

The entire bar knew it, but worst of all, Debra knew it.

She wasn't aware of it at the time, but Amy had just come as violently as she did. Naturally, Debra was too engrossed in her own orgasm to know her sister-in-law was screaming as loudly as she was, kicking and clawing like her, and coming as wildly too. The same was true for the mother in another room. Pat wasn't nearly as loud as her daughter, but her coming didn't happen without some severe vocals form one who never raised her voice.

When it was over, all three women lay naked, untouched and trembling. Even though they all had experienced some new and wonderful feelings, their sweet bodies had definitely been violated in a way they shouldn't have. Debra didn't know how her sister-in-law and Amy's mother felt, but she felt the need to hold someone she loved very close to her. She didn't want any of these other women near her. She wanted to be held and caressed by someone near and dear to her heart. In this case, who better than a caring friend when you feel all alone?

Strangely, the same women who violated them must have known what Debra was thinking. While she was still shaking, several women lifted her up off the pool table before carrying her over to the table where Amy lay alone.

Half groggy and trembling, Debra felt the warmth of Amy's body as they lay her down next to her sister-in-law. Then, as if her sister-in-law felt the same as her, Amy crawled her tired body up against Debra's also tired body. Not surprisingly, they hugged each other close in an instant. At that moment, they both needed to be hugged by someone they loved. At that moment, neither one of the Barone women knew they were about to become even closer than they've ever been.

The room was deathly quiet, but Debra could still feel all the eyes upon them. Amy's tear-filled eyes opened and she stared into Debra's eyes. They told her she was so happy to see her sister-in-law they needed to hug. So, with that, they came together and hugged each other extremely close.

Their arms clung tightly to each other's body; Debra's hands rubbed Amy's back with her sister-in-law doing the same to her. Their legs meshed together as well, intertwining with bare skin rubbing against bare skin. Debra honestly never knew her beautiful sister-in-law could feel so good.

"I love you, Amy!" she whispered without anyone hearing.

"I love you too, Deb!" she whispered with her moist lips brushing against Debra's ear. Debra's body began to tingle at their touch. Except for their socks, they were both naked with their hard nipples touching; they were both sobbing softly when Debra kissed the tears off of Amy's face cheek.

Her sister-in-law did the same to her, catching the small droplet as it rolled onto her lips. When many more tears joined that first one, Amy licked those off her sister-in-law's lips too. Debra's body tingled again. Amy licking her lips was beginning to excite her. What happened next excited her even further. Even with no more tears on Debra's mouth, Amy's tongue never stopped licking. It licked its way right into her mouth and immediately found something really nice to lick on. Her sister-in-law found her tongue and she sucked it between her lips and into her mouth. This is when the real fun began.

Instead of stopping Amy like she should have, Debra happily let her sister-in-law's tongue play with her tongue. The fact that they were being watched suddenly meant nothing to her. What she and her sister-in-law were doing had her tingling all over and Debra really didn't care if they had an audience. As far as she was concerned, she and her sister-in-law were by themselves, all alone to comfort and console each other.

The truth is, Debra and Amy weren't all alone in the next room, and they were doing a lot more than giving each other comfort. They were getting each other very aroused and they were doing it in front of women who liked nothing better than seeing two aroused housewives getting it on together.

With this realization, Debra made a vain attempt to stop her sister-in-law from tongue kissing her. Unfortunately, it was way too late to stop the two former housewives from going way beyond the tongue kissing stage.

By now, one of Amy's hands had moved to one of Debra's bare breasts. When she tried to move it away from her tingling nipple, her sister-in-law took hold of her hand and placed it on one of her own nicely formed breasts.

Debra didn't know what to do, so she did what Amy did. Her hand squeezed her sister-in-law's breast while she in turn squeezed hers; her fingers played with her stiff nipples while she played with Debra's hardening nipples. Doing this was so arousing for both their hands moved somewhere else. Her sister-in-law's finger on her wet pussy was the nicest feeling Debra's ever had. Her finger on Amy's juicy cunt was a very close second. It was especially nice with their tongues still melting together in hot intense passion.

Oblivious to the watching eyes, the two women passion was heating up fast, getting dangerously close to the boiling point. Debra knew this, but for obvious reasons, didn't care anymore.

And by the way Amy was kissing and touching her, it was obvious she didn't care either. They'd both found something new and wonderful and its inevitable climax could not be avoided. This was for certain.

The lesbians would soon watch a lesbian show starring two women who weren't really lesbians. Debra didn't mind Amy fingering her clitoris, nor did she dislike playing with her sister-in-law's very swollen bud.

She loved the feel of her sister-in-law's beautiful aroused body, and she was certain Amy loved the feel of hers. But, as much as they both loved what they were doing, they both felt the need for more. Debra wanted to lick Amy's pussy while she licked hers. She wanted to eat her sister-in-law and have Amy eat her too. And she wanted all of this with all the lesbians watching.

"Ohhhh, Amy! Amy!" Debra cried out when she felt her sister-in-law's licking tongue, first on her cunt lips, then on her clitoris, then everywhere else her meaty tongue could reach from Debra's asshole and back to her clitoris.

What Amy was doing was better than she ever could have dreamed, better than anything, even better than fucking for her husband. Her sister-in-law may have been a cunt-licking novice, but she was a woman, and a woman knows what another woman likes and needs. Amy's tongue and sucking lips were pleasing Debra like no man ever pleased her.

Before too long, her sister-in-law had her literally bouncing on the table, her body coming as never before. All Debra could think about as she lay there shaking was her sister-in-law and what she'd just done to her. Fucking for men was nice, and she loved coming with a big hard cock inside her always hot pussy, but Debra had found something even nicer than fucking for a man.

She wanted her sister-in-law finding this too.

Happily, she wasn't alone in those thoughts. Debra realized that the moment she felt Amy's body sliding along hers until she was lying right on top of her, her soft breasts on her sister-in-law's larger breasts, her pussy meshing together with Debra's pussy. She wanted to ask her what she was doing, but the words just never came out of her mouth. Debra said nothing as she looked into Amy's eyes and saw an entirely different person than the one she knew before. This person was thinking the same as her, wanting the same as her.

"I don't know why, Deb," Amy said with her lusty eyes gazing right into Debra's lust-filled eyes. "But, I have this strong urge to kiss your delicious lips again," the taller blonde said as her wet mouth edged closer to her sister-in-law's wet mouth and Debra again said nothing.

The truth is, the smaller redhead didn't say anything because she had the same powerful urge as Amy. She wanted her sister-in-law's delicious wet lips on her wet lips, kissing her with the same intense passion she kissed, licked and sucked on her pussy. Debra wanted that because the kissing of their wet mouths could only lead to what she really wanted with Dear sweet Amy.

Yes! Oh, yes! Debra wanted her wet mouth on Amy's wet pussy too.

They began with a soft affectionate kiss, their lips touching with a wary gentleness. It was a first for both, so they were proceeding with caution. Neither one was sure how the other would react to having their mouths touching.

Happily, there was no need to worry. The mere touch of Amy's moist lips sent shivers throughout Debra's entire body and she reacted as any woman would react when she tastes lips she loves tasting. That woman parts those delicious wet lips with her tongue and she does what only comes naturally. Their tongues came together inside their mouths and outside as well, each sucking on the other's sweet delicious morsel.

Debra kissed Amy and the blonde kissed her, not as two Barone girls would normally kiss, but as two passionate lovers would kiss. They were two women, but that was no longer the issue for either as their pussies started to rub hard together while they kissed. God did they rub, the clitoris of one cunt thoroughly massaging the love bud of the other, driving each one crazy while taking each one to the pinnacle of passion. All that was left at that point was their feelings for each other and taking those feelings as far as they wanted. They both knew where that was.

In a fit of intense passion, the two of them rolled over and over, Amy on the bottom, then Debra again. Kissing of mouths soon became sucking of breasts, each sucking on the other's stiffened nipples.

And during their eager mouth work, they each did something else neither one had ever done before, but suddenly wanted more than they both knew. Debra's fingers twisting inside Amy's pussy had her squirming and writhing in ecstasy, had her fingers doing the same to her sister-in-law. They both loved their newfound happiness, but they both knew their excited pussies wanted and needed much more than a vigorous finger-fuck. This happened quickly and without either woman asking the other to do it. Debra desperately wanted her face between Amy's opened legs and she wanted the same with her sister-in-law's spread open limbs. They didn't have to say it. They just did it.

With Amy beneath her, Debra grasped her thighs, holding her legs open while her mouth touched her sister-in-law's wet cunt lips. There was no hesitation on her part because it was something she wanted more than she ever wanted anything. Debra was well past the point of thinking herself a queer.

Her eyes closed, her tongue darted out and she began licking her sister-in-law's pussy, tasting her juicy lips while sucking on her engorged clitoris. Debra didn't have to be told what to do to please her sister-in-law, nor did Amy have to be told what to do to please Debra. The blonde did exactly the same thing, her mouth and tongue taking the brunette into a total state of nirvana. Then it happened. Both women came. Their screams echoed throughout the bar as their bodies trembled and shook the table they were lying on. It was an orgasm so fulfilling for both, they cried themselves to sleep when it finally ended.

* * *

Debra didn't know how or when she got home. She only knew it was around nine in the morning when she finally woke up. Lying under the covers of her own bed, she realized she was still naked. She also realized something else. Amy was in bed with her, lying on her side staring at Debra with love-struck eyes and a lustful smile that said it all.

"Your husband thinks you got drunk and passed out," she said while lifting her arm over her sister-in-law's bare belly. As she did, the blanket rolled off her own naked body uncovering her own bare breasts. When Debra saw their sheer loveliness, it quickly jogged her memory, and a vivid account of what happened the day before came back almost instantly.

She panicked. "Oh my God, Amy! What did I do? What did we do? For Gosh sakes, honey! What are we doing now?"

"It's okay, Deb! We can't change what happened. We can only try to forget the bad parts and remember just the nice things," Amy said calmly before saying Debra's husband was at work and that he didn't suspect a thing. When she told her the children were with Marie, it reminded Debra of Amy's Mom and she inquired about Pat's welfare.

"My God! What about your Mom? Is she okay? I know they did the same things to her. It must have been awful for the poor thing. I can't imagine what she's going through," Debra asked and Amy said her mother was shaken, but said she was okay when they took her home.

For the time being, the two women talked about what had happened. They discussed pressing charges, but knew that would be pointless. The lesbians would only deny everything. They even talked about telling their husbands, but that idea also seemed pointless and wouldn't serve any purpose. Then they got to the heart of the conversation. Was their shared intimacy only for the day, or was it the real thing to go on forever and ever? After all the talk, both the women knew their destiny. What they did together at the bar wasn't over. It was only just beginning.

Debra was the first to admit it. "It doesn't end, does it?"

"No, honey! It doesn't, Deb! We're hooked forever!"

"Is that so bad?"

"No! Not at all!"

With that, Amy's fingers began to roam Debra's body, and as they did, they older sister-in-law remembered the nice things too. That's why she didn't stop Amy's fingers from touching her tingling breasts. She liked the feel of the blonde's hand squeezing their softness and her fingers tweaking her stiff nipples. It made her remember all the other nice things her sweet sister-in-law did with her. They shouldn't have done them, but they did.

It was wrong! Debra told her sister-in-law, but this is what her sister-in-law told her as her fingernails glided back and forth along Debra's flat belly: "I've always loved you, Deb! Now I love you in a different way. What's so wrong with that?"

Debra started to speak when Amy's fingers slid below her belly through her pubic hair. When they settled between her moist cunt lips and Amy began to rub, Debra couldn't say anything. All she could do was moan softly as she and her sister-in-law began a reenactment of what they supposedly did wrong the day before. In time, her fingers found Amy's pussy and she started rubbing her too, massaging her cunt lips while teasing her swelling clit. Eventually, the inevitable happened.

Their mouths came together and they kissed. Only this time, there was no one watching as their tongues clashed, their fingers fingered and their bodies started to vibrate. Their orgasms were swift and very powerful. Right after, they each held a shaking body close until the two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

Story Two

A Lesbian Cums-A-Calling

Across town, the matter wasn't so simple for the mother whose pussy had been brought back to life by another woman. Pat was alone and recalling every magical moment of the night before. After her daughter dropped her off, she spent most of the night fully awake and wondering if she'd ever see her new lover again. She would. The fact of the matter is, the supposedly shaken mother was much more than fine. If anything, Pat was happier than she's ever been.

It was just past nine when the doorbell rang. She had showered and was nicely dressed in a blouse and short summer skirt when she opened the front door. She was stunned, but delighted to see a fully dressed Kitty standing there.

"Hi! I'm Kitty Forman! I know I shouldn't be here, but I just had to see you."

Pat paused before letting the woman who raped her inside her home. She was having mixed feelings. "I don't know? You forced yourself on me. Why should I want to see you?" she said, but wasn't sure of why she said it. She wanted to see the woman and she knew that. She spent the whole night thinking about this woman and what they did together. She clearly had feelings for her. Why wouldn't she want to see her again?

Sensing good things about to happen, Kitty played it real cool. "I understand. I'll go if you want me to."

"No!" Pat said quickly. "You can stay. Please come in!"

Whatever animosity Pat felt for the women who physically assaulted her, vanished the second the nicely dressed Kitty entered her home. The smaller blonde looked too nice and too hot to feel anger for this sexually appealing woman. From then on, Pat's only feelings for her attacker were those of pure unadulterated lust. An astute Kitty sensed what the other lady was feeling and moved closer to Pat, her wet lips ever so close to the other lady's delicious lips.

"Let me kiss you, sweet baby!"

Feeling guilty, Pat hesitated. "I shouldn't. I have a husband who loves me."

"That's okay, Pat honey! I have a husband too, and I know Red loves me as well. Only what our husbands feel for us has nothing to do with this. What you and I have together is something way above a man's love for us."

Confused, Pat questioned Kitty. "I don't understand. What do you mean?"

Kitty made her point clear. "My husband could never make me feel as you have. He's a man, and men are ignorant and self-serving. They only think of themselves during sex. This isn't the case with women, or us! We give more than we take. You give me precisely what I want and need. Now kiss me!"

As Kitty's hand caressed her face, Pat spoke eagerly. "Yes, sweet Kitty! I understand now, and I want that so much! Please kiss me too!"

Kitty did what Pat asked, letting their lips touch quickly, even letting Pat's meaty tongue probe her mouth before their two tongues came together in and outside their mouths. At the same time, her hands roamed Pat's eager body, her back, her ass, even under Pat's short skirt.

She spoke between kisses.

"Mmm, honey! You taste wonderful! I love the taste of your delicious tongue and the feel of your smooth sweet thighs. Please, hon! Do the same to me. Touch me too!" Kitty said, and without hesitation, Pat also did what she asked. Her hands slipped under a short dress too, caressing and rubbing the outside of her new friend's beefy thighs before grasping Kitty's panty-covered ass for a hearty squeeze of her two sumptuous cheeks.

Happy Pat said how nice the other lady felt. "Oh, baby! You feel so nice! Your legs are so smooth! Your ass so soft and nice! I can't wait to lick it and chew it."

"Mmm, let me undress you," Kitty said, fingering the five foot six inch Pat with one hand while her other hand quickly opened a blouse and a skirt. Suddenly, the eager Pat was wearing just her sandals as she fingered and stripped a woman of her clothes while continuing with their torrid kissing.

"I need you naked!" Pat said and the dress was off, leaving Kitty in only her panties. Pat stared in awe at Kitty's huge breasts. "My God! They're beautiful!" she said with her fingers lowering the woman's panties so that Kitty could wiggle them off her body. Suddenly, they were gone and the sixty-year old beauty in only her three-inch heels truly belied her age. "My God, Kitty! You don't look a day over forty!" Pat said emphatically of Kitty's nicely shaped body.

"I could say the same for you, Pat baby! Seeing you naked excites me so! I just love your juicy pussy and your big stiff nipples!" Kitty told the taller blonde as their lips brushed tenderly and her fingers toyed with both a juicy cunt and a nice tit. "I'd love to suck on your big beautiful titties, but I'd much rather suck your sweet delicious pussy!"

vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers