Everybody Loves Raymond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat's body cringed just from the thought of Kitty sucking her pussy. "Ohh, I'd really like that!" she told the woman whose larger tits enjoyed Pat's rubbing hands. She stopped fingering Kitty when she saw the big tits she just had to hold. "Oh, Kitty! I could suck these babies all day!"

While Kitty wanted that too, they both knew that the sucking of tits was for later in the day. Their priority for the moment was a more fulfilling suck.

"Later, baby!" Kitty said with her fingers even more active, the blonde's cunt all set to explode. "First I want to lick you right here!"

Pat couldn't agree more. "Yes! Yes! Lick me!" she said emphatically because she was anxious too. "I love what you're doing! Keep doing it! Don't stop touching me!"

Happily, Kitty didn't stop. Her fingers thoroughly massaged Pat's juicy lips as well as her swollen clit, making the blonde so excited, her own hand slipped under Kitty's panties with her fingers doing the very same to her. Out of control, the two horny women fingered each other's pussies while kissing, their eager cunts very close to boiling over. The younger blonde's body cringed, moving briskly to the rubbing fingers.

"Ohhh, yes, yes! Lick me there! I want you licking me there!"

"Where, baby, where?" Kitty teased. She had Pat close to coming, but continued with the brisk rubbing and the taunting tease that was driving Pat crazy.

"Oh, Goddddddddd!" Pat cried out with her body moving wildly out of control. She could have come very easily from the vigorous finger-fuck she was getting, not to mention what Kitty was saying to her, but that wasn't nearly enough for this highly aroused lady. Pat wanted exactly what Kitty was saying.

"Suck it! Chew it! I'm coming! Oh, God, Kitty! Lick me! Suck me! Eat me!"

The time had come. So, in an out of control sexual frenzy, the two excited women toppled over onto the floor with Pat landing on her back, her long legs opening very, very wide. As quickly as she could, Kitty grasped the insides of those cream-colored legs, her fingers squeezing the smooth inner thighs as her face and mouth touched the other blonde's incredible wetness and horniness.

"Uhmm, ooh, uhmm!" Kitty moaned loudly while her tongue and lips lapped and sucked and her fingers delved deeply into the depths of the other blonde's very hot pussy. Pat responded as Kitty knew she would.

Her hands held Kitty's head firmly in place; her legs lifted over her lover's back and she used them to lift her lower body to the licking, sucking mouth of the female lover she'd found for life. Pat loved what Kitty was doing. So much so, she happily did what Kitty wanted. Pat reciprocated.

While holding tightly onto Kitty's much bigger ass, she brought the woman's body down to her face and started licking and sucking on Kitty's pussy like she'd been doing it all her life. "Yes! Yes! Eat me! Suck me! Lick me! Make me fucking cum!" she cried out and Kitty happily complied with the pussy moving wildly to her face and mouth. If ever there was a more aroused woman, Kitty had never seen her nor eaten her.

Pat came. Kitty came. They both came as never before.

"Ohh, yes! Yes! I'm . . . I'm coming! It's hap . . . happening! Ohh, aghhhh!" Pat cried out as she came over and over from Kitty's talented mouth and long expert fingers, feeling for the very first time in her life how wonderful an orgasm can be.

"That was absolutely wonderful!" Kitty said as they lay resting, their sweaty bodies not moving from the glorious sixty-nine they just enjoyed. In a state of total delirious content, neither woman wanted to let go of the other.

Happy Pat also reveled in the joy of the moment. "It was! I . . . I just can't believe how really good it was!" she said softly from her position on top of gasping Kitty. "You're truly a joy to be with, sweet Kitty!" Pat spoke freely just before her mouth and tongue found the same true joy between her lover's legs.

Highly aroused Kitty just couldn't contain herself. "Ohh, Pat! You're just not being fair . . . fair with me. Ohh, Pat!" she said just before her hands took hold of Pat's ass, bringing the delicious cunt right to her licking, sucking mouth.With that, another pussy licking party was underway, but in a different venue.

So, in a fit of uncontrollable passion, the two retreated to the bedroom and onto a bed, still kissing, still touching. The younger woman ended up on her back with her legs spread wide. Pat started licking Kitty's legs just above her knees, lapping up the softness of her smooth inner thighs. One lady moaned as the other's tongue moved so close to the musky fragrance of her delicious cunt.

If Kitty didn't want the mother's mouth where it was, she didn't show it. She happily let Pat lick and suck on her juicy cunt prize, allowing this because the new feeling was much too good to stop. So good, she wanted Pat having the exact same feelings as she.

Unlike Pat, Kitty didn't mess around with smooth creamy thighs. She got right into the sucking on her lover's cunt lips and very swollen clit. When she did, the second lady went totally crazy, bouncing her body on the bed with each lick of Kitty's tongue and each suck of her lips. As fingers penetrated her pussy and they twisting deep inside her, the older beauty went ballistic by pleading for more. "Eat me, baby!" Pat cried out. "Get me off! Get me off!" she said and Kitty did, sucking on her pussy with one purpose in mind. "I'm cumming, Ellie! I'm cum . . . ohhhh, aghhh!"

And so, a lifelong relationship begins for the once straight mother and her new lesbian lover. As with Debra and Amy, Pat's bisexual lifestyle is alive and flourishing as never before. As far as she's concerned, there's nothing in the world that can make it better. Then again, you just never know?

* * *

Story Three

Amy Loves Her Mom Very Much

Concerned for her mother's welfare, Amy calls Pat the next day to see if she was well and all right. When Mrs. Macdougall said she was fine, Pat wasn't telling her daughter the entire truth. While feeling physically okay from their ordeal, the mother was struggling with the guilt she was feeling for thoroughly enjoying her time with another woman.

So, after spending a few days searching her soul for answers, Mrs. Macdougall thought it time to talk to her daughter about what they went through at the bar and her new-found feelings for there ladies.

First thing the next morning, Pat drove to the home Amy shared with her husband, Robert. She didn't call to say she was coming. She just showed up unannounced and rang the bell. When no one answered the door, the anxious Mom didn't wait. She used her own key to go inside her daughter's home. Finding no one in the downstairs living area, Pat walked up the stairs and quickly found Amy alone in her bedroom. The younger woman had just taken a shower and was standing naked by her bed.

At this point, a weird new feeling came over the older woman, one she never felt for her only daughter It was the same lustful feelings she had the first time she saw a naked Kitty.

"My God, Amy! How incredibly sexy you look!"

Embarrassed, Amy started to reach for her robe, but stopped. Her mother's comments had her thinking. She liked being complimented. "Do you really think so, Mom? I'm awfully skinny and a bit flat-chested," Amy asked with her own agenda for the two pussy-licking ladies.

Pat moved right up to her daughter. "Oh, but you'e not at all skinny, baby! I think you have a beautiful figure. I only wish you weren't my daughter."

Amy sensed what her mother was getting at, but asked anyway. "Why is that,Mom? Is it because of what that woman did to you? Are you having these feelings for me too? Do you want sex with me even though I'm your daughter?"

Pat didn't answer her daughter. Words were no longer necessary in her lurid mind. The ice had been broken and it was time to consummate a relationship that had been festering ever since the first time their lips touched pussy.

After taking off her dress, a naked Pat moved up to the same hight Amy, a not so short five-foot-six. "A woman's not supposed to have sex with her own daughter, yet I do! Is that so wrong, baby?"

"No, Mom! It's not wrong if the two women want it. Do you want it,Mom? I know I do! I want you as much as I wanted Debra."

With that Pat kissed her daughter on the lips. Pat's tongue was nice and gentle as it eased its way between her delicate lips, gently searching for Amy's tongue When Pat found it, Amy happily let her suck it into her mouth for a new and thrilling experience for both the horny ladies.

Another new experience for Amy was what she did while they tongue kissed and Mother Pat finger-fucked her wet pussy. She touched her mother's pussy too. She hadn't planned to touch her mother like that. She just couldn't help herself. Pat was making her feel so good, her hand went right to Pat's pussy.

What she found between her mother's parted legs was a pussy just as wet and eager as her own horny pussy. The older woman was as hot as she was, telling Amy their night of hot lady sex was only just beginning.

Surprisingly, both were willing, both were eager. Given their backgrounds, you'd think they'd be somewhat hesitant to taste the other's tongue, a bit uncertain to feel the other's heated genitalia; somewhat ambivalent to do what doesn't come naturally to most people. There was none of that with these two.

In a fit of uncontrollable passion, the two of them fell onto the bed, still kissing, still touching. Eventually, the daughter ended up on her back with her legs spread wide. Pat started licking Amy's legs just above her knees, lapping up the softness of her sweet smooth inner thighs.

The daughter moaned as her mother's tongue moved closer to the musky fragrance of her delicious cunt. If she didn't want her mother's mouth where it was, Amy didn't show it. She happily let Pat lick and suck her juicy prize. She allowed it because the new feeling was much too good to stop. So good, she wanted her mother having the same feelings as she.

Unlike Pat, Amy didn't mess around with smooth creamy thighs. She got right into the sucking on her mother's wet cunt lips and Pat's very swollen clitoris. When she did, the Mom went absolutely nuts, bouncing her body on the bed with each lick of Amy's tongue and each suck of her lips. As her daughter's fingers penetrated her pussy and twisted deep inside her, the older beauty went ballistic by pleading for more.

"Eat me, babe!" Pat cried. "Get me off! Get me off!" she said and Amy did, sucking on her pussy with one purpose in mind. "I'm coming, Amy! I'm com . . . ohhhhh, aghhhhh!"

* * *

There you have it. What began as a sexual assault of three Long Island housewives, ended up being incredibly hot female sex between several women who didn't know they could enjoy such incredibly wonderful feelings.

End of All Stories

About the author

Vic Vitale is Not a poet. Nor is he is a prolific novelist.

He is merely a writer of pure hot smut.

Copyright © 2017 Vic Vitale

Published by Vitale Publishing

This is a work of erotic fiction.

Names, places, characters and incidents are the

product of the author's vivid imagination

Any resemblance to actual persons,

living or dead is purely coincidental