All Comments on 'Everybody Loves Raymond's Wifey'

by Mike90670

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh, how the mind can imagine....

....many wonderful adventures. Fantasy can be very stimulating to those of us who wouldn't be happier in a monastery as the naysayers should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the author

Thank you for taking the time to write this tale for us. Sometimes daydreams can fill certain gaps in our lives and keep a smile on our faces.

On another note, it appears that your story has attracted the attention of the resident LW troll. I hope you will join the other authors who have had enough of his antics and have begun to delete his hate filled comments. Please do your part to help make Literotica a fun place and sleet his comments.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Ambitious

Good idea and different. Some fantasy added to married sex can be pretty damn special. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re:anonymous- to the author

the only way authors can make Literotica a fun place ,is to write thoughtful stories that hold a reader's interest. Unfortunately you deem any perverted story a masterpiece and if anybody's comment should be removed, it's yours. You got something against others voicing an opinion? Only yours counts? Sorry the world doesn't revolve around you and your kind. Delete away author, scores tell the tale.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thanks for a fresh angle

Nicely done.

Ignore the haters, be they prudes or cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Both for making an effort to provide us with a fun read and for being smart enough to delete all of the ridiculous comments by the hater trolls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous