Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt pinched my arm as she ran the cooling cloth over my chest; Gina giggled and replied, "Good idea," and promptly lifted the little garment over her head, revealing her magnificent d-cups. I got pinched again as my dick involuntarily applauded the tittie release. I looked up at Britt who was smiling, I know, happy to see that the fever hadn't taken over completely.

I closed my eyes as the girls silently ran the comforting fabric over every square inch of me. No spot of leg or arm or anything in-between escaped their attention. I was lost in a happy place, humming some unknown tune when Britt whispered in my ear, "Roll over baby."

Still lost elsewhere, four soft hands helped me assume my new position, one helpful hand even making sure that my persistent stiffness was tucked safely into position. Again, gentle hands and cooling cloths caressed me and my mind drifted. One last time, I heard the whispered command to roll over and I honestly don't remember making any effort to comply, but I felt the fever leave my body as my lovers passed the cooling cotton over me one last time.

Britt felt my forehead and whispered to Gina, "I think that helped; he feels much cooler."

Gina ran her soft hands over my thighs, concurring that the treatment had indeed helped, "Yeah, " she whispered back, "He seems back to normal," giggling as she pointed at my cock which was now evidently at full mast, laying stiff on my belly.

Britt looked down at my face, assuming that I was fast asleep; "Hmm," she whispered again, "I wonder what he's dreaming about?" A soft slurping sound caught her attention. "Gina," she exclaimed, still at a whisper," What are you doing? You'll wake him."

"I'm sorry," the brunette answered, my stiff saliva coated cock held upright in her hand. "Look at it," she smiled as she slowly ran her hand up and down. "It's so pretty and it was just asking to be sucked, so...." She looked at Britt for forgiveness, or understanding; anything that would let her get back to what she was doing. "Here," she said, pointing my stiffness at Britt, "I'll share."

Britt had to stifle a laugh and then glanced back down at me, looking for signs that I was playing possum, actually awake and just enjoying the attention. Satisfied that I was really in never-never land, she turned back and whispered, "Okay you little slut, but let's be quiet, I don't want to wake him."

Gina responded with a curious look, "Can we make him cum without waking him?"

"Yes," Britt replied as she ran her fingertips over my cock head, spreading a droplet of pre-cum around. "I've done it a couple times when I've woken up horny in the middle of the night. I'll lie beside him and jack him off while I finger my clit. I tried once to climb up on him and fuck him while he was asleep, but he woke up, so I fucked him anyway; he didn't complain," she giggled.

"Unhh," Gina grunted as Britt noticed Gina's left hand tucked underneath her little g-string, diddling her clit as her right hand continued to ride up and down my cock.

"Shh..." Britt chastised her as she settled her moist lips over my cock and sucked her way down to Gina's hand. Her hand followed Britt's lips as the traversed up and down my swollen cock. It was Gina's turn to warn Britt about making too much noise as she began to moan, taking more of my cock with each down-stroke.

Close to gagging, Britt backed off, taking on the hand duties while Gina gratefully resumed what she had started, sucking the cock that she had come to love so much, grateful that her best friend was willing to share. Britt stroked my cock as she watched my face, running her fingers over my forehead. She told me later that she felt my body stiffen and watched my eyelids flutter as Gina took me deep and let my cum jet down her throat as she swallowed my load, milking me till I was dry. I never woke and my eyes settled down as the last drops of cum were drawn out by Gina's sweet lips.

Gina looked up at Britt, smiling proudly. Britt put her lips to hers and they kissed, sharing whatever remnants of my essence remained. With one more pass of the damp towels, they quietly stood and slipped out of the room, leaving me to my dreams.

Stepping into the kitchen, Gina took Britt into her arms once more and kissed her hard, her hands all over my girl's ass, fondling and probing. She straddled Britt's hip and began working her pussy against her, kissing her neck and ear;" I love you baby," she moaned as she pulled Britt tighter to her wet cunt, her juices running down both their legs. Breathing hard, Gina pulled back and stared hard at Britt, her eyes on fire; "I need a cock baby. I need a cock so fucking bad. Will you fuck me with 'George' baby?" 'George' being the dildo the girls bought awhile back that Britt told them best resembled the real thing. Before we all got together, Kate and Gina, and I assume, sometimes Britt, would fuck each other with the strap-on crying out my name as they were pleasured by the silicone version of me.

Britt grinned an evil grin and took Gina by the hand and led her into the other bedroom. They pulled out their toy box from the closet then dumped in on the floor, gathering up the harness and 'George.' Gina jumped onto the bed, ripped off her panties and obscenely spread her legs, running her fingers in and out of her drenched pussy as she watched her best friend transform herself into a cock-wielding concubine.

Britt approached the bed, stroking her false cock, her eyes dark and devilish. Gina shivered with desire, eager to be impaled on the fallacious phallus. Britt crawled up onto the bed and pushed Gina's legs wide, her pussy now gaping, her juices running down to gather at her asshole. Britt's pussy gushed at the sight, never seeing her friend so wanton. Pausing, Britt held her cock and playfully slapped at Gina's hungry snatch, splattering her secretions about.

"Fuck me baby," Gina moaned, "Give me your big cock George, fuck me please....."

Britt's pussy throbbed as she looked down, 'feeling' her cock play at Gina's portal, her pussy lips visibly sucking at the tip of her cock. "Fuck me now," Gina pleaded as she pulled at her nipples, thrusting her hips at her cock.

Ready to plunge her ever-hard tool into her lovers twat, Britt fantasized what it must feel like to have such a beautiful woman suck on your cock, feel her tongue trace the bulging veins, her sweet lips nursing on the head of your dick. Britt's clit responded to her thoughts, stiffening.

'Fuck this,' she thought, knee walking over the statuesque woman, her cock sliding between her tits. "Suck my dick," she commanded, presenting the pussy anointed cock to her ruby lips. Wide-eyed, Gina opened her mouth and wrapped both hands around Britt's tool and sucked mightily, drawing half the length deep into her mouth. A small orgasm rolled through Britt as she watched her cock disappear into her lover's mouth, Gina's nostrils flaring as she held her own, willing the cock to respond to her ministrations. Gina's stiff nipples rolled against Britt's rocking thighs, triggering her pussy's desire for the cock sliding luxuriously between her full lips. Gina could feel her desire trickling down over her ass, pooling on the sheets below.

Britt was finally ready to fuck her girl, give her the cock she craved. Backing back down, she stopped long enough to kiss her love, their tongues sharing the taste of her cock. Back between her outspread legs, Britt held her cock and slowly introduced it, imagining the warmth, feeling the tightness as she thrust to gain ground.

"Oh God George," Gina cried as she hooked her heels into Britt's back, her long legs pushing the cock deeper inside her. Gina flinched when the cold chrome rings on the harness rested against her inner thighs and 'George's' tip touched her cervix, deep inside her. Her pussy clinched, as she pulled her lover tighter, gathering every fraction of length she could.

Britt imagined the feeling of Gina's pussy walls undulating along her cock, drawing her skin up and down, working to drain her of her semen. Britt opened her eyes to find Gina staring at her, her mouth forming an 'o' as her pussy contracted around Britt's extension. The pleasure passing, Gina reached down and caught both of her legs behind her knees and drew them up, opening herself more, striving to feel even more of her lover. "Fuck me baby; fuck me till I come all over your big cock!"

Britt placed her hands on the backs of Gina's thighs, now splayed out alongside her belly, her tits nestled against her knees; Gina was bent nearly in two, ready to be ridden hard. Britt could 'feel' Gina's pussy hugging her cock as she withdrew, leaving her half empty before driving her cock back home, bouncing her hips off Gina's ass. Gina closed her eyes and grunted as 'George' bottomed out. "Fuck me hard," she said over the sucking sound as her lips wrapped snuggly around the exiting cock. "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me harder," came with every stroke.

Britt felt every sensation, imagined and real, running through the synthetic prick, her clit slapped each time she bottomed out. She was envious of George; the sensations must be intense; so many nerve endings scattered up and down the length of his mighty cock. She shivered to think how it must feel to have a cock held so tightly in a willing ass. No wonder guys loved it so much. Britt's vivid imagination spoke directly to her pussy. Along with the clitoral stimulation of the strap-on, Britt had mind-fucked herself to the point of orgasm.

"Oh Fuck Gina," she cried out, "I'm cumming!"

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God...unhhhhhh FFFFFUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" Gina bellowed as her pussy erupted, forcing 'George' out like a hydraulic piston, her ejaculation bathing Britt, causing her climax to multiply at the sight.

They collapsed in each other's arms, kissing and consoling, hugging and squirming in Gina's juices. "What the fuck was that?" Gina asked while she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"That my love was squirting. I've only done it a couple times with George, the real George, but I don't think I produced quite the volume you did. Christ, it was like getting hit with a water hose!"

Gina ran her hands over Britt's soaked belly, gathering some of her own 'ejaculate' and tentatively brought it to her lips. She sampled it with the tip of her tongue and un-offended, took a long lick and savored the taste. "Not bad," she said, taking another sample and offering it to Britt.

"Yeah, kinda sweet, just like you," Britt replied after she sucked her best friend's middle digit like it was a miniature cock, running her lips up and down the slender digit. Gina giggled and then rolled onto her back to cool off.

"Thank you baby, I needed a good fuck, but I sure wasn't expecting that. I was so fuckin' horny after sucking George's cock; I'm glad you were here...I love you so much baby," her hand reaching out to caress Britt's gorgeous form.

Britt took Gina's hand and placed it on 'George' and then wrapped her own hand around the imitation dick. She began running her hand up and down, like she was jacking off. Gina giggled and rolled onto her side to get a better grip, following Britt's lead. Britt began to moan, lowering her voice as deeply as she could; now furiously jacking-off her life-like appendage."Oh Gina," she groaned in a deep bass; "stroke my big cock baby, make me cum Gina." It was all Britt could do to keep from laughing out loud.

Gina was laughing and continued in a high, squeaky voice, "Oh my big stud, I love your big fucking cock," stroking it so fast that if it were wood, it would have burst into flame. "Come one baby," she kept on," give me that cock snot....shoot your baby juice all over my face!"

Britt tried to make some sort of grunting or rutting noise, her version of a guy busting a nut, but she couldn't contain herself and laughed harder than she had in a long time, nearly falling off the bed and losing their grip on 'George'. "Cock snot?" she exclaimed as she wiped the tears from her eyes; "Where the fuck did you come up with cock snot?"

Gina couldn't answer as she was laughing harder than Britt; at Britt and herself. "I don't remember. It was probably one of those corny porn movies that we bought at the bookstore right after we moved here."

"Oh that's right, I forgot all about those. Did you see them when we packed to move in with George?"

"No, but I just remembered one of the titles; it was called 'Free My Willy'; remember that one?"

Britt laughed at her best friends giggling; "No I can't say that I do; must have been a real big hit."

The girls continued to laugh and roll about the bed, unaware that I had caught most of their antics from behind the doorway. Even the dead couldn't sleep through Gina's vocal lovemaking. I felt much better than earlier, now at least a couple degrees cooler, and seeing how happy my girls were; well that was probably the best medicine I could have been given and I quietly snuck back to bed.

** Early Afternoon **

I felt the bed move and I pulled the sheet off of my head and managed to open my eyes a little, struggling to focus. Problem was that the butt cheek I was trying to focus on was too close ...so I licked it.

"Shit," she screamed as she jumped of the bed, turning in mid air. "God George," Britt said as she gave me a playful swat;"You scared the shit out of me."

I laughed as I threw back the sheet," Well, you nearly sat on my head, so...." I held my arm out to her, gesturing her to the bed.

"So are you feeling better,"" she asked as she sat her bare butt back on the bed, running her fingers over my forehead.

"Much better, thank you, "I said returning the touch, running my hand up her supple back. "So did I miss 'Naked Day?", Naked Day being an un-official house holiday that could be called on a moment's notice.

"No, it's not an official 'Naked Day' if we aren't all here and participating. But it is laundry day, so if you have the strength to get up, I'd like to strip the bed and put on fresh sheets."

I was silent as I watched my hand explore, lost in thought, always amazed at how lucky I am. "Baby," she said softly, "are you okay?"

"Better than you know baby, better than you know," and I sat up beside her and hugged her tight, kissing her cheek. "Thanks for taking care of me this morning. I think I'll take a shower and then see if I can eat something."

"Alright lover," she responded as she caressed my butt before I walked toward the bathroom. "Need any help?" she asked as I made it to the door.

I stopped and turned my head, "Thanks, but I'm not sure I have strength for that right now," giving her a wink.

Britt responded with a pout and a turned down lip, and then broke into a smile, blowing me a kiss as I walked on into the bath.

I made it through my shower and was feeling a lot better although my stomach was talking to me. I wanted to think that I was just hungry, not having eaten since dinner last night; but I was l little wary and figured I'd take it easy and just sort of ease back into food, maybe a banana or something. That monumental decision made, I stepped out and dried off, wrapping a towel around my waist and stood in front of the sink. As I contemplated growing a beard as I do every time before I shave, Britt and Gina waltzed into the bathroom.

I checked them out in the mirror as they approached. Both wore leggings, I think they're called. You know, those skin tight, stretchy pant kind-of things that leave nothing to the imagination. They both wore black and they went from the waist, over their distinctly pronounced butts and down their shapely legs, stopping just above the ankle. The both wore black, closed-toed high-heels on their feet and on top they barely wore little tube-tops. Britt's was bright blue which made her eyes look even bluer. Her hair hung long and straight, her nipples played peek-a-boo between the strands and her muscled midriff demanded your attention. Gina's scant top was tasked to contain her bountiful D's and nearly failed. Ample amounts of this joyous playground rose majestically above the strained fabric, barely hiding her darker areola. Below, gentle slopes of firm breast melded with her taut belly and her long brunette tresses hung loosely down her back.

Catching my admiring perusal in the mirror, they executed synchronous pirouettes, pausing briefly to let me admire their proud butts. "So what do you think?" as the straddled me at the counter.

I gave each butt an approving squeeze and smiled at their reflection; "You know exactly how hot you both look; what's up?"

They both reached down to the front of my towel and smiled back into the mirror after confirmation; "besides you; well, we've got the laundry started and we need to go grocery shopping. Is there anything else we can do for you while we're out?" Britt inquired.

"No, nothing I can think of, but I would have liked to tag along and see how many accidents you cause in these outfits." I moved my hands up around their bare waists and pulled them tighter too me, turning to give them each a kiss. "Thanks again for the nursing session this morning. I think that really did the trick. I haven't slept that soundly for awhile."

Gina giggled as they turned to leave, "Yeah, you were dead to the world when we were done with you." And as they were just about out of the door, I heard her say to Britt, "mostly dead anyway," followed by them laughing all the way out the door.

I'd clearly missed the punch line, so I went ahead and abandoned the beard idea, shaved, and retreated to the kitchen to find something to eat.

I'd found the last banana and had that with a glass of milk and thought briefly about going upstairs to the studio and getting some work done, but quickly thought better of it. I yawned so hard, my jaw nearly dislocated itself, so I figured this was my hint to just give up and go back to bed. I gratefully slipped in between the clean sheets and was immediately in dreamland.

** 4:00 p.m. Saturday **

Dreamland had become a much more interesting place since the girls entered my life. The gentle hand on my forehead slowly tore me away from an orgy in the back of a long black hearse. We were racing along on a half-mile oval dirt track, the fans screaming as I drove my way to the finish line atop a red-head in short shorts and turquoise boots while a long haired blonde road the face of the willing red-head. A black haired pixie, legs to short to reach the pedals, wheeled the big car sideways through the corners and a long-legged, busty brunette in tight pants and a little tube-top wielded the checked flag just as I was about to give the red-head her prize.

I opened my eyes slowly and focused on Britt,"Hi sleepyhead, "she said, bending down to give me a kiss. "Must have been quite the dream," nodding toward the tent in the sheet. I could only smile and nod; "Care to share?" she asked.

"Maybe later," I said as I pulled her into bed and we made out for a couple minutes, my hand desperately trying to dislodge the waistband of the tight leggings.

"Well, you're definitely feeling better," she said as we lay there running our fingers through each other's hair, kissing after every other word.

"Yeah, I think I just needed the rest. I did manage to eat a little after you left."

"Well, Gina and I bought enough food for the next two weeks I think; we kind of got carried away, but it'll all keep; the freezer's full now." She gave me another kiss, "So is there anything else I can do for you?"

I'd given up trying to access her bare butt, content to play along the crease through the fabric; "No, I'm good. I'll probably try to eat something else and just take it easy the rest of the evening. Hopefully I'll have kicked this by tomorrow."

"I'm sure you will," she said as she played with my hair, "You're doing a lot better than you were this morning, so I'm sure you just had some 24 hour bug. So anyway, I can make you anything you want if you're hungry now."